Dylan O'Brien Imagines

By emilyM7411

A book filled with imagines of Dylan O'Brien and Stiles Stilinski💕 Requests are open🌼 I write: Smut Angst F... More

A/N
Missing him (D.O) -Fluff
Jealous (D.O) -angst+fluff
Caught (S.S) -smut
Mornings like this (D.O) -Fluff
The break up (D.O) -Angst
In the kitchen (D.O) -Smut
I'm sorry (S.S) -Angst
Clingy- (D.O) -Angst+fluff
UPDATE (A/N)
love your smile (D.O) -fluff
Epic love- (D.O)- Fluff
Injured (S.S) -Smut
NEW BOOK
Void (V.S)- angst
Part 2 (V.S) -
~Please read (A/N)~
Can't hurt her- Angst + Fluff (S.S)
Anxiety attack (D.O)- Angst
Pregnant- (D.O) -Fluff
Anxiety attack (D.O) Angst- pt.2
Afraid (S.S)- Angst
Brother's best friend (D.O'B)- Smut Pt.1
Brother's best friend (D.O'B) Pt.2
I Fell (D. O'B) - fluff
A/N
First Date (S.S) - Fluffy Smut
Killer (S.S)-angst? fluff?
Overworked (D.O'B) Angst
just acting (D.O) Smut + Angst
hungover- D.O'B (fluff)
10k!!!!
Best friend's brother (D.O'B) Smut
pt. 2 Best Friend's brother- D.O'B (smut)
The break up Pt.2 (D.O'B) angst+fluff
Merry Christmas⛄🎄
Wrong time {D.O'B) angst
We belong together (D.O'B) - Fluff
Apologies- S.S (smut)
Attitude- (S.S) SMUT
Look at me- Mitch Rapp (Smut)

we were meant to be (S.S)- fluff

854 4 1
By emilyM7411

🛑warnings🛑: one cuss word, a little bit of angst with a happy ending.

Stiles, me and Scott grew up together. We've been best friends ever since we met in kindergarten, but Stiles and I, we've always had a stronger connection. Our relationship has always felt more like love than friendship.
I told Stiles how I felt a few months ago, I told him that I'm so deeply and utterly in love with him and that I want to be with him, but he said that he didn't feel the same way. I was heart broken, but I had to atleast try and move on.

Isaac asked me out on a date a while ago. Now don't get me wrong, he's hot. Really hot and he's sweet and kind and funny, but he's not Stiles, but I can't have Stiles, so Isaac will have to do.
I know it wrong for me to use him to get over Stiles, but i'm almost completely sure he's just using me to get over Allison.

___________
Stiles's POV.

"Sooooo, your date with Y/N is this Friday. Are you exited?" Lydia asked with a smirk on her face.

"I am, but I'm also nervous." Isaac said.

"I find that hard to believe." Lydia said.

"I'm thinking of buying her roses."

"She doesn't like roses." I said. I don't why I'm mad at the fact that Y/N is going on a date with Isaac. I mean, I don't have feelings for her, or maybe I do. All I know is, is that i don't want her going on a date with him.

"Oh, what flowers should I get her then?" Isaac asked

"Lillies, she likes lillies and baby breaths." I replied.

"Thanks, I appreciate the help."

"Mmhmh" I mumbled.

_____________

"Stiles what the hell was that. I could smell the jealousy. Hell I'm sure the every werewolf in town could smell it." Scott said. We were waiting in the parking lot for Y/N to arrive. She was taking longer than usual today.

"Stupid werewolf senses." I said

"I thought you didn't have feelings for her."

"I don't."

"Then why are you jealous?"

"I'm not."

"Stiles"

"I don't know okay! I thought I didn't have feelings for her, but knowing that she's going on that date with Isaac. It pisses me off."

"But if you don't have feelings for her then there should be no reason for you to be pissed off."

"Don't you think I know that!"

"Stiles"

"What, Scott!"

"You have feelings for her."

"No, I don't."

"Yes, you do."

"Come on. Just admit that you like her."

"I'm not going to, because I don't."

"Yes, you do"

"I don't like her, Scott."

"You don't like who?" Y/N asked. She was standing infront of my car.

"No one" I replied

"Well it has to be someone, you wouldn't be talking about this if there wasn't someone." She said, raising one of her eyebrows.

"Both of you need to stop this bullshit. If I say I don't like her, then just drop it." I said, mostly to Scott than to Y/N.

"Sheesh, fine." Y/N said, rolling her eyes while walking towards me.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"Well I'm trying to get into the back seat but you're making it pretty damn difficult by standing infront of the door." She said. Those gorgeous eyes of hers staring into my soul as she spoke.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry." I said before stepping out of the way.

After she got in I closed the door for her, then got into the drivers seat. The car ride was quiet. I couldn't help but glance at Y/N in my rearview mirror. She looked beautiful.
Like someone out of a princess book.
"Maybe I do have feelings for her." I thought to myself.

"Shit"

"What?" Scott and Y/N said simultaneously.

"I didnt mean to say that out loud."

"You just realized it. Didn't you?" Scott asked with a smirk on his face.

"Realized what." Y/N asked.

"That he likes her." Scott replied.

"Oh." She said. She looked sad, like she was disappointed I like someone. She had no reason to be sad though. She was going on a date with Isaac, she's over me.
Atleast I think she is?

___________________
*Your pov*

*I'm not supposed to be feeling this way. I'm supposed to be over him, that's why I'm going on this date with Isaac. So why the hell does it hurt knowing he likes someone that isn't me?"

After Stiles dropped me off at my house, I did my homework, took a shower and went straight to bed.
I couldn't stop thinking about Stiles. Before I knew it, tears started forming in my eyes. I'm not supposed to still be in love with him. I'm supposed to be over him...

__________*time skip*___________

I was in my room busy getting ready for my date with Isaac. Lydia was looking through my closet to find an outfit for me while I was busy doing my hair.

"Ooo, this one looks pretty." Lydia said, holding up a purple dress

"Mm...no"

"You're so picky." Lydia said, rolling her eyes before going back to searching.

"What about a black dress, I always look good in black." I suggested

"This is a date sweetie, not a funeral." She said. I could only roll my eyes at her remark

"Ahh! I found it. You're so wearing this"

"I don't know."

"You dont have a say in this, you are wearing this."

"Fine." I sighed. There was absolutely no point in arguing with her.

______*stiles POV*_______

"Bro, just go over there and tell her how you feel." Scott said. We were in my room, he was sitting on the chair at my desk, Liam was laying down on my bed and I was pacing around my room.

"Yeah, I mean, what's the worse that could happen?" Liam asked

"Uhh, she could say she doesn't feel the same and laugh at me." I said

"She wouldn't laugh at you." Scott said

"But she'll reject me."

"Isn't that exactly what you did to her?" Liam asked

"Shut up."

"You don't have to me an ass." He mumbled, still loud enough for me to hear.

"Look, just tell her how you feel okay. Besides I could smell the sadness when we were on our way home and you said you like "someone"." Scott said.

"And you're just telling me this now!"

"I didnt think it was important."

"Of course its important you idiot." I said before grabbing my keys and sprinting to my car. Scott and Liam also got up and cane with me. Once everyone was inside, I drove as fast as I could to Y/N's house, praying that I'm not late.

_______________

Once we got there, I got out the car and ran to the front door, knocking like a maniac.

"I'm coming sheesh." I could hear Y/N say irritably on the other side.

"Stiles?" She said, a surprised look on her face.

"Hi."

"Hey?"

"Tell her you idiot." Liam yelled from inside the car.

"Hey Liam, hey Scott." Y/N waved at them

"What so wanna tell me?"

"I- fuck this is hard. I uh, im in love with you." I blurted out.
We just stood there for a few seconds. Then I saw Isaac, coming out from behind a wall.
Y/N followed my eyes and saw that I was looking at Isaac.

"Stiles-" she started

"Its fine Y/N. I shouldn't have came. I'm sorry."

"Okay one, don't cut me off. Two, I'm still in love you too."

"Really?"

"No."

"Yesss Stiles, of course I'm still in love with you." Y/N said, smiling
Before I even knew what I was doing I grabbed her and kissed her.

When we eventually pulled away, I looked back at Isaac.

"I already told her that I just wanted to get over Allison and that, thats the reason I asked her out. I also knew she would say yes to get over you, so...yeah." Isaac said.

"And besides, you two are good together." He said before walking out and towards his car, probably driving home.

"So when are you two going on a date?" Lydia asked.

"We can go tonight?"

"What about those two?" Y/N asked, referring to Liam and Scott who were still inside the car.

"I'll take them home. You two should go out and enjoy the night." Lydia said

"Are you sure?" I asked

"Totally! Now off you go." Lydia said, pushing me and Y/N towards my car.

____________

We went out to a nearby place that night. We've been together for three months now and I couldn't be happier.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜❤🧡💛💚💙💜❤🧡💛💚💙💜

Hey guys, Its been a super long time since I've updated and I'm sorry about that.

I just want to say thank you for all the support everyone has been giving me on this book💖💖

You guys are amazing! Thank you so much!

I'll try to update soon.

As always, if you have any suggestions, feel free to message me =)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 3.2K 19
Imagines of Dylan O'Brien. Warning a lot of cuteness
2.4M 52.6K 200
imagines about dylan o'brien & his characters :) #10 in stiles stilinski
17.3K 290 20
Hi I'm Jenna and I'm going to start writing Thomas sangster imagines! I hope you enjoy! ❤️❤️ ❤️~ SangsterrGangsterrXX
14.9K 255 20
Not taking and writing requests any more. This book is for female readers. These are MY imagines from my tumblr account.