๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ...

By StarBts07

Being a super model and actor isn't as luxurious and soothing how it appears to be, for taehyung respect matt... More

Prologue
1. Antithesis
2: Dismay
3: Storm
4. Humiliation
5: Club
6: Lily field
7 :dawn
8: Poised
9: shatter
10: nyctophobia
11. Strain
12: pact
13: Burgeon
14: fallacy
15. whisper
16: unsaid
17: Falling
18: Inchmeal
19: Jumble
20 : harrow
21:Nightmare
23: bemuse
24: Frantic
25: Unravel
26: Dolour
27: Feigned
28: Dismay
29: Confession
30: Vehemence
31:date
32: Insomnia
33. tiff
34: Furtive
35: Wretched
36. Afterglow
37: Perished
38 :Enshroud
39: Solace

22: Swither

3.2K 154 29
By StarBts07

Ignore the mistakes please:
Author pov:

Every thing stilled as if the whole universe was just waiting for this moments, and they are here wrapped in each others arm, lips pressed on one another, their souls greet and heart screams, and they feel like they are home.

taehyungs tears didn't stop, and jeonguk could feel the wetness on his cheeks, his hands cupped taehyung face, their breath come out shallow, they both deny to drew back but eventually they do, taehyungs wet eyes lashes are covered with tears, making his eyes heavy.

Jeonguk stares him, wipes the tears off with his thumbs while cradling others face he whispers.

"you are safe---you are safe with me"

and pulls taehyung against his chest, taehyung hears the rapid heart beat of of him against his ear, he shuts his eyes closed and lets his armor hug him as tight as he can while he listen the most heart warming music, he let his guards down, his anxiety running off slowly, trembling gets back to it's normal as he hides his frame more deeper into the sea of warmth that's jeonguk.

                             ******

There was long awkward silence, taehyung sat on a couch while jeonguk had settled in front of the model, they avoided their gaze, both couldn't bring their self to talk about what just an hour before had happened.

though without saying anything jeonguk walks towards the kitchen and open the refrigerator grabs the water bottle, he looks for the glass and finds one on the dining table.

the long silence was tore down as jeonguk poured the water in glass, their erotic heart beats mingling along, he wipes the long distance from kitchen to hall in swift.

clears his throat before stretching his hand out with glass of water.

"ahmm, here, drink it" he says softly dragging taehyung out from his stupor, hesitantly takes it with shaking hand and gulp it down in a beat. again they fall in silence, taehyung look down on his clasped hand that lay on his lap while jeonguk stares him takes the every details of the flawless human sitting before him.

"I know you are already frightened, but what's this stalker thing?? I want to know the whole story taehyung please" he says and taehyung stills, his eyebrows knits together and a voice boomed in his ear.

'I will show you what you get when you let another man touch you'

he trembles with anger and terror.
first of all he's angry to his own self for being easy enough to let anyone kiss me--not anyone but yeah jeonguk, second he just want to know why the hell jeonguk is here at this hour, and third why the hell all this matter concerns him? and who the hell told him about this jerk stalker? Yeah he appreciates and is thankful to this handsome CEO who has been great help, but also he has been a great pain in neck but okay he is here and taehyung doesn't wanted to be rude but the next word that came out from his mouth made him wince on his own tone

"nothing that concerns you, Mr. Jeon" the most venomous tone he has ever used to anyone and that made jeonguk frown.

"Of course it concerns me, you are a brand Ambassador of my brand company I need to make sure you---"

"exactly I'm just a model and Ambassador of your brand company,nothing more nothing less. So my personal life shouldn't be your concern. leave all that why are you even here Mr. Jeon" taehyung asks ,his fingers curled in fist as he says in a voice above whisper, suddenly all the bitterness and anger running off from his mouth, body and mind.

you are a brand Ambassador of my brand company

hunh...the word echoes in taehyung ear, what else he was even expecting him to say?

Jeonguk stares him, no anger no sadness just a void empty feeling that crawled inside of him, he deserves this treatment from taehyung, he has all the right to be rude and to be cold, and to answer taehyung question jeonguk had an answer.

because I was missing you, i miss you but he couldn't give voice to his word and settled to least.

"I want you to sign this" he grabs the file that was perch on a couch, extends it towards taehyung who takes it with hesitation.

"read it, and sign. don't worry it's nothing that would bring you in any sort of problem"
he says, voice slow and so gentle.in return taehyung doesn't reply just takes his time to read and finally sign it, gives it back to jeonguk with gulping a lump that growing in his throat every now and then.

they both sat in silence, taehyung looking down to his feet while jeonguk stares him, his heart hurting so is his body and soul, only if taehyung could hear his heart scream he would have shut his ear close but good thing how loud the heart cries nobody know except to the person it belongs.

"taehyung, i know i have come in your life like a storm, and a nightmare which you never want to see and wake up with, I know I shouldn't bring this up now but I have to, call me selfish of whatever but can you please forgive me for everything I have done? can please just give me a chance?"
he says in a whispers voice came out as hoarse, his word made taehyung still as he slowly lift his head up, suddenly the whole situation take a different route that model didn't even expected.

"i have already forgive you Mr. Jeon. I don't know why you bringing this up? we have already spoke about it as far as I remember"

he states , he couldn't look into jeonguks eyes for long, his heart beating loud and his stomach churning making him feel sick.
Jeonguk runs his tongue over his lips as he get on his feet walks towards taehyung and sit on his knees on a floor and hears a loud gasp coming from taehyung.

"Mr.jeon what are you doing, please get up" He calls out while trying to raise from his place but jeonguk held him captive by holding him from his wrist, doesn't let him move from couch as he was on floor----on his knees.

"Please sit" he pleads

"Mr.jeon plea---"

"please, hear me first taehyung please"

he mumbles and taehyung couldn't say no, the vulnerability jeonguks voice holds and how vulnerable he look right now it was hard for him to not pull him against his chest and say it loud and clear this time that he has forgive him already. but....
he stays---sits in silence

"you forgive me just because I did something good for you, but i don't what that forgiveness from you taehyung" jeonguk responds ,hand still wrap around models fragile wrist, stares their clased hand as he tries to speak, gathers his courage

"here I'm kneeling in front you, but the difference is you didn't force me to kneel like I had done to you" and taehyung shuts his eyes close, bits his lips as those memories flashes over and goosebumps roses in all over his body

"here I am begging you to forgive me, just like I had made you to apologize me for something you didn't do wrong"

he says, his lisp quivering, and his hand shaking as he clasp it in front of taehyung and the model gasp , shakes his head, holds jeonguks hand in his own.

"please dont--- pl---please don't do this" taehyung cries and finally jeonguk smiles sad.

"please taehyung, forgive me---set me free--- i am sorry for every pain I have caused you---- I am sorry for every name I have called you--- I am sorry taehyung" and taehyung cries, as he gets down from couch doesn't let go of jeonguks hand and sit in front of him.

"listen to me carefully Mr. Jeon" taehyung says, cradles jeonguks face in his palm ,looks directly into those deep eyes who is staring back with hope, regret, guilt and....love 

"I forgive you, for everything. I repeat I forgive you---- I forgive you"

the words poured on him like a rain and he finally feels drenched in it, those word that stopped his heart and blew the beat at the same time, this finally settles with him unlike the last time that day forgiveness was just given when he did not even ask for but this time he begged and it was granted exactly how he should have begged for, his eyes falls shut as his chin dips against taehyung palm.

"i have forgive you but you need to forgive yourself too Mr. jeon " taehyung says as he lift his face and he continues with his word

"forgiving yourself is vital for your personal growth, you know you have come far along with guilt as a heavy bag that you supposed to put down once you have learned whatever it came to teach you, and i have seen how much better person you have become so opposite to the one i have first encountered with, don't beat your self anymore now, set your self free, we are human we make mistakes accepting our wrong doing makes us differ from human to being human"

jeonguk listen carefully and feels warmth spread in his whole body, he was amazed as how this human being siting right front of him so down to earth, so natural so pure.

"okay"? taehyung asks in whisper so close to his face, so close that his breath hits warm on jeonguks face.

"okay" jeonguk replies in daze, his eyes staring deep in taehyungs hazel one. they break into smiles, staring each other, their smiles turns into chuckle. sadness replaced with happiness , tears with laughter and heart with heart....

their chuckle abruptly stops as they realise how close they are to each other, how natural it all felt like they have been doing this ever since, they get up as fast as they could, jeonguk scractches his neck while taehyung wipes his palm against his thighs and relises he is in shorts, the most of his skin jeoinguk have ever seen, his cheeks tints pink shy glint girdles arounds them.

"ahmm" jeonguk fake coughs just to ease the tension, grabbing models attention who swiftly says whatever first thought that popped in his mind

"You shouldn't have come here at this hour, people will get wrong idea"
taehyung in a single breath, making the other male frown.

"people? what kind of wrong idea? Whom exactly you are talking about" Jeonguk asks his eyes narrow, voice almost came in a whisper.

"Security guards, and--you know others" taehyungs slowly says while fidgeting with his finger.

"no , I don't no who these 'others' are, so could you please enlighten me"? jeonguk utters his voice hard and firm yet they hold hint of amusement, a slay grin adorning his lip and model could not see as he was look down the whole time.

"I mean jimin-shi, he wouldn't like it you being here, with me, at my place, at this hour he would get wrong idea, I don't want to be reason for ruining you relationship"

he says, the words which came out with so much effort and pain that taehyung felt all over his body, his word rolled out like puzzle to jeonguk as he could not fathom what to say or how to  react.

"why would he get wrong idea? I know he's nosey but that's how friends are like, annoying and what not" he sighs after giving the best answer though he still needed to get the meaning what exactly taehyung means so he notices the tensed shoulder and voice that hold sadness

"friend?? you guys are just friend"? taehyung whips his head finally his gaze meets with other as the other nods his head as he replies 

" Yes friend---one second what did you thought? Don't tell me you believed in those false news headline"? he grills and taehyung look away ,bites his lips and than a melodious laugh erupts falling in his ear like a lullaby. he turns his head to watch the guy laughing so different with the one who was kneeling in front him with those eyes held sadness, this jeonguk is so much better and beautiful with his laugh and happy face.

'i wish you always laugh like this, and i wish to be the reason for it'

"he's my best friend, more like family. But not my boyfriend and of course not soon to be my husband" he says and taehyung forms his lips into a thin line hearing jeonguk word that hold honesty ,truth. he literally made a fool out of himself, no different from all those fool who believed in all that floating rumours.

"well ,don't feel like that, you are not one of those fool. it okay taehyung ,anyone would get wrong idea the way we act together, actually that is what happens when you have a childhood friends, but still to answer all your doubt 'no jimin is not my boyfriend' ". he says loud and clear, smiles as taehyung looks at him 

'but i wish to have one--- i wish to have you as one'

"I'm sorry i just---" 

"please--- there is nothing to be sorry about" he says and taehyung nods.

"you still did not tell me about the stalker, what is happening taehyung--- please tell me" he says taking taehyung off guard, he was not expecting the same question again, sigh.

" i will take care of it Mr. jeon, dont worry" taehyung utters with a smile and jeonguk stuck his tongue to side of his cheeks, his stares burning holes in taehhyungs whole body.

"if you wont tell me, then Wonho will" jeonguk barks,his voices so deep and husky that send tremors to taehyung whole body. jeonguk takes a step closer to taehyung who steps back but could not take another as jeonguk held him from his elbow and jerks his body against his own, stares him deep

"and i will hunt that jerk ass stalker, and would snatch his soul out from his body"

he says in a whisper and taehyung stomach flip, thousand of butterflies flap their wing together and he could not understand how the hell they are there in his stomach.

"i dont want you to hurt anyone because of me" taehyung mumbles in low voice, his eyes roaming all over the face of ceo, reading all the tiny details.

"i will hurt anyone if they will hurt you in any ways---tell me taehyung what is this all about-- i want to hear it from you--- please" he growls in a low and taehyung gulp, his hand shakes with all the memories all the photograph that flashed before his eyes.

jeonguk does not know how he held it through out ,he does not know what he will do with that bloody stalker but he sure will make him regeret his life, he hates how taehyung was trembling as he was telling the details about the stalker , he hates why he could not pick anything while these thing happened under his nose, he hate he was never there when taehyung needed him he hates everything.

"that's the reason i  had to get the extra security guard and security system installation" taehyung breaths out at the end, his hands clasped, they both are sitting side by side on a couch.

"he will be in hell, soon. i promise" jeonguk gives voice, slowly and taehyung nods, does not say anything further, but sure the promise has warmed his heart though he doesn't want to keep his hope high.

"it is late, you should head back to your place" taehyung utters though he is scared to live all alone, his scared to say 'stay' instead he chossed to say 'go' to the person siting ride by his side, he turns his head as he did not receive any answer from jeonguk and finds him looking back at him already

"do you really want me to go"? jeonguk ask and taehyung nods

"that is what you should do" he says

"what you want me to do" jeonguk ask and with a shrug taehyung replies

"what i want is really does not matter"

" to me, it matters" jeonguk whispers and taehyung stills, gulps nothing in his throat ,reads the eyes that saying so many thing.

"so tell me ,what you want taehyung" jeonguk asks in whisper, eyes not leaving model ,they hold their breath all together, their heart beat screams loud, flashes of there emotional , reckless kiss play infront of there eyes and taehyung tore the gaze , rises on his feet.

"i want you to go Mr. jeon"

he says loud and jeonguk keep on staring the place where taehyung was sitting, he closes his eyes, heavs sigh as he mirror the action of taehyung, picks the file.

"okay" is all he says as walks towards the door, opens it but stops before he could take a steps further ,he hears the foot step, turns around and finds taehyung standing few foot away from him, breathing heavy looking beautiful as always.

"good night Mr.jeon" taehyung says with pants and jeonguk melts like snow into a water, like chocolate in a mouth, like rain drop into a sea. he does not understand this guy who is like sunshine yet hide darkness beneath it, who is like sun and shade, whose so hard to read but at the same time feels so like a open book.

"Good night, taehyung--- so see you tomorrow"? he says shoving aside all his running thought or ask and model nods

"will see you tomorrow" he confirms as he walks closer to CEO who says 'okay' and then, then walks away, he keep on watching him until he sat in his car after telling something to guards in specific to Wonho. he shuts the door closed once the car roared and was out from his porch, he leans against the door ,shut his eyes closed.

'you stole my first kiss , it feels like you stole my heart away'

                               ******
Rush chapter, no proof reading so please ignore the mistakes.

I just blinked 🥺

Excuse me sir-r 🥵

So gorgeous😍

Them 🥺🥺

He did---i swear he did that right in front of so many people 🤩

This baby👶

Finally... Saw them all together 💜💜

My ship

Beautiful him, his smile, his whole being

Just them and them and just them 💜

why they are so chaotic 😂

This broke my heart 🥺

Take good care of your heart❤💕
Borahae💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 20.6K 41
" You know, people say that there's one world, but when I look into your eyes, I see two. " โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข Jeon Jungk...
106K 3.2K 51
"Don't mess with my mind baby boy...... I go crazy when you look at me like this when I'm tied. " Taehyung smirked as he leaned to him slowly and lic...
229K 10.5K 83
Right before his wedding with Jungkook, Jin was asked to sign a marriage contract by the cold natured Jungkook who is the son of the owner of Jeon I...