𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘 | 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐕...

By woobackbabyyyyy1

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎𝐍' 𝐅𝐈𝐗 𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐈 𝐂𝐀' 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀' 𝐅𝐀' 𝐘𝐎𝐔?" this is a LOVE story, cus ima lover... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝟎:𝟎𝟏
𝟎:𝟎𝟐
𝟎:𝟎𝟑
𝟎:𝟎𝟒
𝟎:𝟎𝟓
𝟎:𝟎𝟔
𝟎:𝟎𝟕
𝟎:𝟎𝟖
𝟎:𝟎𝟗
𝟎:𝟏𝟎
𝟎:𝟏𝟏
𝟎:𝟏𝟐
𝟎:𝟏𝟑
𝟎:𝟏𝟓
𝟎:𝟏𝟔
𝟎:𝟏𝟕
𝟎:𝟏𝟖
𝟎:𝟏𝟗
𝟎:𝟐𝟎
𝟎:𝟐𝟏
𝟎:𝟐𝟐
𝟎:𝟐𝟑
𝟎:𝟐𝟒
𝟎:𝟐𝟓
𝟎:𝟐𝟔
𝟎:𝟐𝟕
𝟎:𝟐𝟖
𝟎:𝟐𝟗
𝟎:𝟑𝟎
𝟎:𝟑𝟏
𝟎:𝟑𝟐
𝟎:𝟑𝟑
𝟎:𝟑𝟒
𝟎:𝟑𝟓
𝟎:𝟑𝟔
𝟎:𝟑𝟕
𝟎:𝟑𝟖
𝟎:𝟑𝟗
𝟎:𝟒𝟎
𝟎:𝟒𝟏
𝟎:𝟒𝟐
𝟎:𝟒𝟑
𝟎:𝟒𝟒
𝟎:𝟒𝟓
𝟎:𝟒𝟔
𝟎:𝟒𝟕
𝟎:𝟒𝟖
𝟎:𝟒𝟗
𝟎:𝟓𝟎
𝟎:𝟓𝟏
𝟎:𝟓𝟐 (𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄)
𝟎:𝟓𝟑 (𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄)
💐💐💐

𝟎:𝟏𝟒

35.7K 1.4K 1.6K
By woobackbabyyyyy1

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟐𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟏:𝟎𝟑𝐀𝐌

Dakota laid in Maleah's bed, running her fingers through her friend's natural hair, as she laid on Dakota's chest in full blown sobs.

Though it's been almost four days since she found out that Durk was cheating on her, each morning when she woke up, it hit her harder than ever.

For the past days since the information was revealed, Devyn and Dakota had been staying with Maleah during the night, ultimately comforting her and letting her know she wasn't alone.

They both knew how it felt to be in the situation, so of course they wouldn't let her go through it by herself.

The girls told Maleah constant words of affirmation, knowing that when people find out who they were getting cheated on with, they tend to compare themselves to the new person, and pick out flaws about themselves.

When Maleah found out, she didn't instantly accuse Durk. She waited until he got home and acted like everything was normal. Once she knew he was in a deep sleep, she went through his messages, finding the unsaved number that she was looking for.

Once she retrieved the number, she entered it into Cashapp, instantly finding a name that she entered on Instagram.

When she saw who she was being cheated on with, she could do nothing but cry being as though the lightskinned girl with the full lips was actually very beautiful.

"I mean... he couldn't have cheated with somebody ugly? Damn." Maleah sniffed as Dakota comforted her.

Devyn had fell asleep about two hours ago, leaving the consoling to her.

Even though it was so selfish, Dakota couldn't help but to let her mind travel to Dayvon. She felt like being in the rap industry was literally a big door leading to women to cheat with.

Although Von was super clingy and always showing her some type of attention and affection, in her mind she felt like it was temporary since they were currently in their honeymoon stage.

Either way, she was super stressed out.

"She's pretty but you're pretty too. So don't think she's any better than you. Remember, you're the prize. And he lost the game once he fumbled you." Dakota softly spoke as 'The Worst' by Jhené Aiko lowly played in the background.

Wiping the tears from her eyes, she sighed before speaking. "But that must mean I'm missing something, or I wasn't enough for him." She lowly said while her voice cracked, making Dakota feel like her heart was broken into pieces.

Dakota let out a groan once she felt a few tears drop down her own face. She always felt like her feelings were bluetooth connected to whoever she was talking to, which is why she always reflected their emotions.

"Oh my god you're making me so sad." Dakota chuckled lowly, wiping the continuous tears. "Don't ever, even for a second, think that someone's actions is the result of you not being enough. You are more than enough. And I know you know that too." She started.

"What that man does is not on you at all. Men can have everything that they ever wanted but they will still step out, because of their dominance issues, and a sense of importance thing. Of course, all men aren't like that but some of them like when people want or need them, so they go find more people who's gonna lead them to feel like they're needed. And sometimes one person making them feel that way isn't enough."

"Or he could have major trust issues. Whatever happened in his past probably led him to believe that all women were the same, so he cheats before he gets cheated on." Dakota spoke while Maleah sniffed.

"But everything happens for a reason. Seriously. You might not see it now, but it will all come clear to you, in due time. I don't know if he was meant to be a lesson for you, or maybe it's a sign that you need to focus on bettering and growing yourself. Either way, I'm here for you every step of the way." Dakota finished, wiping the tears from her face.

By now, Maleah was starting to get tired from all of the crying she was doing. "You really my bestest friend ever, Ko. If I had the world, I would definitely give it to you."

Smiling, Dakota let out a yawn. "I know, I love you."

"I love you more, mamí." Maleah spoke, just as a phone started to vibrate from somewhere on the bed.

The girls got up, searching for the phone. Once it was discovered that it was Dakota's phone ringing, Maleah handed it to her.

"Hello?" Dakota mumbled with a yawn. She was so tired lately, she needed like a three day nap.

"Come outside real quick, ma. Ian gon' keep you fa' long." He voiced as his heavy Chicago accent laced his voice. He sounded a bit off, like tired or something.

Dakota looked down, seeing that Maleah was now in a slumber as her mouth was slightly parted while her breathing was slowed.

Gently sliding her body off of the bed, she instantly put her feet into her pink fuzzy slides that rested on the floor. "You okay, baby?" She questioned, pulling her Nike pro shorts further down her thighs.

"No, hurry up." He quickly spoke, hanging up the phone afterwards.

Dakota rolled her eyes as she walked out of the room, gently closing the door. She pulled down her sports bra before grabbing her hair that currently had tape ins, pulling the ends of her high ponytail to make it tighter.

She grabbed her personal keys before she exited out of the front door making sure to lock it behind her. Rubbing the tiredness out of her eyes, she spotted the Lamb truck parked out front. She approached the car as the passenger door was pushed open from the inside.

Climbing into the car, she fixed herself in the seat, closing the door behind her. Once she turned around to look at Von, she noticed he was already looking at her with his natural mug on his face.

"What?" She questioned as she lowly sniffled. She felt her breath stutter slightly, due to her irregular breathing pattern since she was crying.

"You hate me, ain't it?" He questioned, staring her directly in her eyes.

Her face scrunched up slightly before she glanced at the screen in the car, checking the time. "What are you talking about?"

Shaking his head, he turned the air down a little since it started to get cold. "You ain't been fuckin' widda nigga since Durk did yo folks dirty. You actin' like I cheated on you a'sum."

"It's not even that." She started as she removed her feet from the slides, tucking them under her body instead. "You know that's my bestfriend, and I have to be there for her. Getting cheated on is no joke."

His frown deepened as he heard her attempt to explain. "So that mean you give ha' all yo attention, and fa'get we fuckin' wit' eachotha?"

Dakota rubbed her temples as she felt a headache start to come in. She literally could not deal with this right now.

"Now you know we been in eachother's skin for all those days up until this happened. I'm not saying I forgot about you at all, I'm saying she needs me right now and Ima be there for her."

"Ian say you couldn't be thea' fa ha'. Das damn nea' yo mama daughta'. I'm sayin' it ain't fair ta me if you givin' ha all yo time. Yo ass come straight from work, don't even check onna nigga, and come straight to ha' shit." He started.

"You know how I get, Ko. You know a nigga like me gotta be witchu' damn nea' da whole day, so even if you spend yo' day wit' ha, you ca' at least sleep widda nigga at night. You see what I'm sayin'?" He questioned.

Dakota didn't know if she should be happy because he was actually voicing his opinions like she encouraged him to. Or mad because it seemed like he was being inconsiderate.

"I see what you're saying one hundred percent but she needs me, especially at night because that's when peoples thoughts tend to run wild."

Sucking his teeth, he pulled his beanie down further on his head, feeling himself get irritated.

"You actin' dumb as hell, on granny. Fa'get everything I just said. Gone back innea' and be wit' ha since she need you that bad." He waved her off, not being in the mood to talk anymore.

For the second time this night, Dakota felt herself get emotional once again. She hated getting in arguments with people who she cared about. She just felt like he was being inconsiderate of Maleah's feelings, knowing she had to be there for her.

"You're acting like I don't constantly talk to you and text you whenever I can." She slightly raised her voice as it cracked.

"Ima grown ass man, fuck Ima be onna phone all day fa? The fuck." He spoke harshly, causing Dakota to turn her head to the window, not wanting him to see her cry.

As they sat in silence for about ten minutes, Dakota tried her hardest to see things from his point of view. She knew for a fact if it was the other way around, she would feel some type of way just like him.

But the difference between him and her was that she would want him to be there for his friend, so she wouldn't mind if she wasn't getting attention from him because his attention was going to a good cause.

At the end of the day, she did make an agreement with him that they were going to work towards a relationship, and a big part of that is actually taking your partner's thoughts into consideration, whether you agree with them or not.

She aggressively wiped her tears before turning around, seeing him turn his head to look back at her.

She cleared her throat before starting to speak. "I'm sorry if I made you feel like I was neglecting you. That wasn't my intentions at all. I just didn't want her to feel like she was alone so that's why I gave her all of my time, not even putting you in consideration." She sniffed, before groaning and wiping the tears streaming down her face.

'What the fuck am I even crying for?' She asked herself.

"But thank you for telling me how you actually feel, I'm so proud of you for doing that 'cause I know you're not used to it at all, but you're making the effort for me. Not trying to make excuses for myself, but it's really hard for me to divide my time when I feel like everyone needs me, so I tend to avoid everyone else and focus on one of them."

He nodded as he listened to her, reaching his arm out so she would climb over the console, onto his lap.

Once she got completely comfortable onto him, he used the mechanical button, making his chair go all the way back before he comfortingly wrapped his arms around her as she placed her face in his neck.

"I really didn't mean to make you feel like I wasn't fucking with you though. You know how I feel about you. You know I wanna be in your skin, or in you all day. No homo." She sniffed, cracking a smile once she heard him lowly chuckle.

"You such a crybaby, Ko." He muttered as he rubbed her back up and down in a soothing manner.

"That shit I just did, tellin' you how I felt and shit was a reach. Ion be givin' a fuck enough, I just keep shit pushin'. But you see I'm tryin' fa you, Dakota."

"Ian gon lie, when I was tellin' you how I feel and shit, you fucked my head up when you kept tryna make it seem like what I was sayin' ain't make sense." He spoke as he continued to rub her back. His facial expression completely softened once he heard her sob into his neck, also feeling his neck get wet.

"I—I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I just n—needed time to think about what you were telling me. I promise I won't do that anymor— Oh my God, why am I even crying so hard?" She spoke, slightly stuttering as he started to laugh.

He pulled her face out of his neck, using the back of his hands to wipe her tears for her. His low eyes stared into her red puffy eyes while she sniffed.

"Calm down, baby. Ian mad at you ah nun, just don't do no shit like that next time. Ight, mama?" He spoke softly to prevent her from crying anymore.

Nodding her head slowly, she mentally cursed herself out for the excessive crying. She probably was about to get on her period or something.

"Gimme kiss, cry baby."

Slightly smiling, she bought her face close to his, instantly connecting their lips. She almost forgot what his lips felt like since they didn't kiss in a few days.

They engaged in a few pecks before he discreetly slid his tongue into her mouth. His tongue slid against hers, then he pulled back with her bottom lip between his lips. He sucked on it slightly, pulling all the way back, leaving one last kiss on her bottom lip that was in a pout.

"You tired, ain't you? Allat damn crying." He questioned, as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"Yes, so tired. And I have to go to work early in the morning like by nine. I wanna sleep with you though. Can you drive like this?" She questioned, referring to her straddling him.

Pushing his chair back up to the normal position, he extended his foot, making sure it could touch the breaks and the gas.

"You tryna make a nigga bang out." He spoke as he put the car in drive, pulling away from Maleah's house.

"At least we'll die together."

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟐𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟕:𝟐𝟕𝐀𝐌

Dakota let out a loud yawn as she washed her face in Dayvon's bathroom. She had to wake up extremely early, so she could have enough time to go home to change her clothes, and make it to work on time.

The second she got up out of his bed, Dayvon also got up, following her wherever she went in the house. He followed her to the kitchen, falling asleep with his head on the counter while she cooked. He followed her to the bathroom while she showered. He was on her like crazy.

"Dayvon go back to sleep in your bed. You don't have to sit in here with me boy." She lowly chuckled as he groaned in disagreement.

He currently sat on the closed toilet, eyes closed and head resting on the bathroom counter while his other arm was around Dakota's waist.

"Man you wettin' me, gang." He muttered, turning his head the other way. Shaking her head, she turned the water off, grabbing the face towel to dry her face off.

She then grabbed facial moisturizer, applying it evenly across her face. Next, she grabbed a comb, styling her hair into a side part.

She laid her edges, before combing her hair out once more.

Dakota closed her edge control, fixing them neatly in the bathroom. She barely had clothes at his house but she made sure to buy a whole other set of hygiene and beauty products to keep in his house.

"Cmon pooh." She spoke lowly, knowing he was going to follow her out of the bathroom anyway. He followed her out of the bathroom before laying back down on his bed.

She went into his drawer, pulling out a random red pair of sweatpants. Next, she went into his closet, grabbing a black hoodie. She pulled it over her head, not even bothering to remove her hair from the hoodie.

She walked out of the closet, seeing Von with his arm over his eyes and his other hand in his pants.

Grabbing her purse off of his dresser, she put it across her body, then walking into the bathroom to take a picture in his mirror.

𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐟𝐤𝐨𝐤𝐨 20 seconds ago

"Bae can I drive your hellcat, pleaseee?" She dragged as she sat right next to him on the bed. She knew how he felt about his cars, he was so stingy with them.

"No, Dakota." He spoke shortly, making her mug the side of his face. She moved further up on the bed, pulling his arm away from his face.

"What happened to 'you so perfect, you can get whatever you want from me'. You lied to me?" She spoke, repeatedly kissing his lips as he slept.

He sighed loudly, opening his eyes to look at her. He knew he couldn't say no to her face.

"Take it. The keys downstairs onna counta'. Crash my shit and ima crash you, on O." He spoke lowly while she started to smile wide.

She continued to kiss his lips before she pulled out her phone, seeing she had an extra ten minutes to spare.

"Thank you, handsome. I like you so much. Don't forget to eat those sandwiches I left you." She spoke as she stood up, referring to the sausage egg and cheese croissants she cooked for him about an hour ago.

"I like you too. Ima eat 'em when I wake up. Why yo ass look so fat, Ko? Lemme eat it." He questioned as he turned her around, putting his face in her ass.

Laughing loudly, she moved away from him, pushing his head back. "Bruh move. I'm leaving." She leaned down, kissing him once more before exiting out of his room.

As she walked down the steps, she noticed a call from Jenna, her party planner.

"Goodmorning Dakota! How are you? I have good news for you."

Dakota pulled open the refrigerator, getting the jug of orange juice and placing it on the counter before grabbing a glass cup from the cabinet. "Goodmorning, Jen. I'm good, how are you? And I bet, you always have good news for me."

She pressed the glass against the ice dispenser, filling her cup up halfway.

"I'm great. Okay so they confirmed the reservation for the mansion, so it's all yours from the ninth until the tenth. Since I have direct contact with some rappers like Lil Baby, Future and Nardo Wick, I've already invited a few of them. As for the decorator, her team will be there about four hours before the party starts." She explained while Dakota drunk from the orange juice.

"That's so amazing, oh my god. You're the best. I just have to—" She started, before hearing Von coming down the steps. "I'll call you later, sorry." She quickly spoke, hurriedly hanging up once Von walked in.

"I thought you left. Who you was on da phone wit' doe?" He questioned as he watched her eat the ice from the cup. He wrapped his arms around her neck, waiting for her answer.

"It was nobody. I'm about to leave though." She spoke, pressing a kiss to his defined jawline.

He grasped her chin, making her face him. She smiled at him, quickly kissing him before he pulled away. "Make me fuck you up."

Backing out of his arms, she grabbed his car keys before he could change his mind. She laughed at his mug as she walked towards his garage door.

"Bye sexy face."

The eight hours that Dakota spent at work flew by faster than she expected. She only had about 5 clients, which all had hour long appointments. Afterwards she did paperwork for her new clients that were coming in. There were always new people during the end of the summer.

On her breaks, she used the time to call in and check on Maleah, and Dayvon who fake had an attitude with her because he wanted to know who she was talking to earlier.

Nonetheless, her work day was over and she was now speeding to her brother's house. Since she had Von's hellcat, she felt like she had no choice but to speed. Who would drive at a normal pace in that car?

She blasted his music as she swerved through traffic, not caring about cops at all.

"Dakota! Slow down!" Devyn shrieked as she clutched on to her seatbelt in fear. When Dakota asked her did she want to ride with her to her brother's house, she didn't imagine this.

"Girl chill, sit back." Dakota smoothly spoke, turning the music up.

After seven minutes, which were fun for Dakota yet dreadful for Devyn, they finally reached Hassan's house. Dakota could barely put the car in park before Devyn hopped out, trying to get as far away as she could from her.

Dakota shook her head with a wide smile on her face, due to the adrenaline rush that she currently had. She turned the car off, exiting out of it and making sure to press the lock button on the keys.

As she walked to the front door, she started to text Von back, rolling her eyes at his messages.

Dakota locked her phone after sending the text, walking through Hassan's front door. "Who shit that is, Kota? That engine sound beautiful!" She heard once she entered.

"It's actually mines now. The owner is very unappreciative of me so I'm stealing their car." She shrugged as she took her shoes off by the door.

"Aw das Von shit? Tell gang that shit fye, on bro grave." He grinned before plopping down next to Dakota.

Like promised, Dakota didn't keep any secrets from her brother. The moment she confirmed that she had something going on with Von, she told her brother. He was like her bestfriend.

Dakota rolled her eyes once she saw an incoming FaceTime call from him. It was like they were always speaking him into existence.

She answered the phone, not saying anything, just staring at him with a blank face while he had a goofy smile on his face.

"Yeen neva ansa' ma question, foenem. How my baby doin'?" He spoke, laughing once Dakota rolled her eyes.

Peeking his head over Dakota's shoulder, Hassan popped his head into the camera with a wide grin.

"Nigga you crazy as hell fa lettin' ha lil ass drive yo shit. Shorty pulled up like she was runnin' from da jakes a'sum shit." He spoke making Von shake his head.

"Neva again, on King David. Wassup witchu doe, bitch. You good?" Von asked as he sat in Muwop's apartment, flipping a water bottle.

Hassan and Von knew of eachother but never actually knew eachother. One day when Dakota was with Von, Hassan called and ended up speaking to Von that day, leading them to be somewhat cool.

"Yo bitch ass. Matta fact when we hoppin' inna stu?" He questioned as he started to scroll through his phone.

Dakota smacked her teeth before rolling her eyes. "Niggas talk on the phone one time and think they Batman and Robin."

"Man Dakota, you ah hata'. But aye Polo, text ma shit and ima let you know when." Von said before reciting his phone number as Hassan entered it into his keypad.

Dakota glanced over to the kitchen, seeing Devyn looking through the refrigerator for food, as always.

"Ian gon' lie, if you do sumn' to my baby sister nigga, ima have ta' kill you." He spoke, as Dakota watched Von exit the apartment and walk towards his car.

"Yeah ight. Ion even be me, it be ha." He spoke as he opened the door to his Wraith.

"Mazzi, come here real quick." Devyn called from the kitchen, making him get up and walk over to her.

Dakota looked back at the camera, seeing Dayvon already staring at her face. She raised her eyebrow, before he started to speak.

"Dakota, come home mama."

Come home.

———————————

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐇 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏😢

𝐈 𝐒𝐑𝐒𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒, 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝟑𝟎𝟎𝟎-𝟒𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐁𝐘 𝟏𝟒, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝟒𝟐,𝟎𝟎𝟎-𝟓𝟔,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐎 𝐅𝐀𝐑🤯

𝐈 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐍-𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓. 𝐈𝐃𝐊 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐃𝐎

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄, 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓, 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐓💌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.2K 1.6K 32
"𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐚 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐡𝐚"
46.2K 1.9K 28
"𝖨 𝗀𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖺 𝗁𝖺𝖻𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗃𝗎𝖽𝗀𝖾 𝗆𝖾."
428K 12.3K 51
" 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜, 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚝 𝚎𝚖 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚖." PSA: READ AT...
83.1K 2.6K 27
"its fucked up how we met but thats my baby now"