Drowning Love

By mebaamsmom

The stars in my Galaxy are drowned in tears- pihu Pihu Sharma 23-year-old girl who is Loyal, devoted, Sensiti... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
epilogue
story behind this story
New book🐾

chapter 10

32K 1.2K 79
By mebaamsmom

Pihu's pov:

I'm confused now about what should I wear Rehan didn't tell me what type of event it is. Both the brothers left for office also what should I do now?

Finally found something there were so many heavy dresses and I decided to wear something light, I let my hair open and applied nude makeup with some jewelry. I then texted Rehan that
I'm ready he told me he is on his way to come and pick me up.

I was sitting in the living room when my mother-in-law came and said," kitni pyari lg rhi hai kahi kissi ki nazr na lg jaye" and I smiled at her. And Rehan also came in.

"Yeah, you are looking beautiful pihu....green suits you" he smiled making me blush from their compliments.

"Thank you.." I said and smiled at both of them. We then left for the event.

Later that evening, I found myself standing in a grand ballroom, surrounded by people in suits and dresses. Rehaan was introducing me to various people, and I was doing my best to keep up with all the names and titles.

As the night wore on, I found myself relaxing more and more. The people here were friendly and welcoming, and I was starting to enjoy myself.

And then, as I was chatting with one of Rehaan's colleagues, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Rehaan looking at me, his eyes filled with concern.

"Hey, are you okay?" he asked, his voice low.

I nodded, feeling a sense of confusion wash over me. "Yeah, why?"

He looked at me, his expression serious. "It's just that you look a little uncomfortable. If you want to leave, we can go."

I felt a sense of gratitude wash over me. He was looking out for me, making sure I was okay. It was a small gesture, but it meant everything to me.

I smiled at him, feeling a sense of warmth in my chest. "No, I'm okay. Let's stay a little longer."

And with that, he smiled back at me, and we continued to mingle with the crowd, enjoying the night together.

He took a sip of his drink. It is the first time I came to such an event. Besides, I don't know anything going on here. People are giving the speech I hope I don't fall asleep.

"want to have a drink," Rehan asked me. "I have never in my life touched alcohol," I said and nervously smiled.

"So I'll ask the waiter to bring something nonalcoholic," he said and smiled at me.

I was having my soft drink but then my eyes met with my husband what is doing here, I looked away and asked Rehan," Rehan if you are the President then what is your brother... I mean what is he why is he here."

"Bhai is Ceo and I'm President and dad is the chairman of the company... Why did you suddenly ask this question," he replied.

"Ahh... But what is the difference between the Ceo and the president." I asked confused.

"Okay, the CEOs have more authority and responsibility, whereas presidents tend to be more involved in a company's day-to-day operations. On top of that, the president has to answer to the CEO so you understood my life is tough," he explained to me and laughed.

"That's tough, especially dealing with a Ceo like your brother" I laughed too.
Eeshan came toward me making me stop laughing and he sat next to me. Rehan and I looked at each other's faces.

"Mehta, remind me the HR dept that of those people who are glib-tongued, don't work day in and day out shall not be employed in any case." he said and glared at me.

"Pihu... You know you should ignore people who tend's to talk big and order people around them, just don't mind him" Rehan said and smiled at me.

The event was going on and then the dance started people started going there with their partners.

"Perhaps you'll do me the honor," Rehan asked me to dance with him I looked at Eeshan who was busy talking with someone and then I nodded my head, and we both started to dance.

"You dance so beautifully" Rehan complimented me making me blush.

I was dancing with Rehaan, feeling the music pulse through me, when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Eeshaan standing there, a scowl on his face.

"Can I cut in?" he said, his voice cold.

I felt a sense of dread wash over me. I had been avoiding him all night, and now he was here, ruining my moment of happiness.

But before I could say anything, Rehaan stepped in front of me, his eyes fixed on Eeshaan.

"I don't think that's a good idea," he said, his voice calm but firm.

Eeshaan glared at him, his fists clenching at his sides. "Excuse me?"

"I said, I don't think it's a good idea," Rehaan repeated, his eyes never leaving my husband's.

"Haan mujhe meri bewi me sath dance karna hai," he said making me choke what bewi did he know that I'm his wife? "May I have a dance with you, Mrs. Kapoor? I blinked my eyes and said yes. What did I just agree with him? Didn't he tell me to stay away?

(Yes I want to dance with my wife)

(Bewi- wife)

I felt a sense of tension building between them, and I knew that things were about to get ugly. But then, to my surprise, Rehaan backed down, his expression softening.

"Fine," he muttered, before turning and walking away. I watched him go,

The music started to play he came and grabbed my waist with his muscled hand pulling me closer to him sending shivers in my body.

"Do you like dancing?" Eeshan asked me in his deep voice. "Yeah. I love dancing" I smiled looking into his beautiful eyes.

"You look beautiful Pihu," he whispered in my ears bending towards me, making me turn red. My heart was beating so fast. Owh!!

"Thanks" I smiled at Eeshan.

(eeshan pihu)

After the dance, he left to meet some businessmen and I went to Rehan I felt happy.

Rehan and I were talking and observing different art pieces.

"Do you like arts and paintings?" I asked him.

"yeah... I like them and I do draw them too. He smiled.

"Interesting I too like to paint" I slightly grind.

"It's too late now you should go home I'll take you," Eeshan said in a husky voice.

"Didn't you say she needs to pretend not to know you?" Rehaan said glaring at his brother. "If you go with him you'll disobey him and afterall you came with me." he softly said to me.

"Maybe he is testing you," Rehan said making me jaw-dropper that it can be possible. I opened my mouth but was shut by Eeshan's growling.

"How can you say that huh," Eeshan growled.

"And bhai did you forget your business dinner," Rehan smirked.

"Aah... Eeshan you can go on your dinner, Rehan will drop me, Don't worry about me." I nervously said.

"Who is worried... Who said I'm worried... Mehta let's go to attend the dinner. Eeshan spoke and went away with his secretary.

"let's go!" Rehan said with a perfect smile. I nodded.

"Pihu... Let's go to an art museum someday." Rehan asked when we sat in the car.

"Yeah... Why not when our interest is so Similar." I smiled and then we left.

***

Hope you all like the chapter!

Ek vote ki keemat tum kya jaano Reader babu; ishwar ka aashirwad hota hai ek chota sa vote; writer ke sarr ka taj hota hai ek chota sa vote; har writer ka khwab hota hai ek chota sa vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 54.4K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...
419K 18.2K 47
People says time heals pain but is it really true, In the process of healing, Is time only the factor. The most important factor in healing is love w...
1.2M 45K 47
Priyanka -> Priyanka is 22 years old and is in the process of completing her masters in Buisness administration.Since a very young age Priyanka ha...
521K 22.9K 28
Marriage is not just about two individuals marrying each other rather it's about the bonding between the couple and two families. "Bhaiya the---the g...