Dare [Taehyung ff]

By BoxyTaehyung

Where it all started with a simple dare.... More

Chapter 1: The unlimited hate.
Chapter 2: Outing.
Chapter 3: Detention.
Chapter 4: A living hell.
Chapter 5: Gathering.
Chapter 6: "The" dare.
Chapter 7: Texting.
Chapter 8: Fighting.
Chapter 9: Back to home.
Chapter 10: Travel.
Chapter 11: The beginning of the mess.
Chapter 12: The settling.
Chapter 13: The morning.
Chapter 14: Feeling scared.
Chapter 16: Getting closer.
Chapter 17: The start...
Chapter 18: Lost.
Chapter 19: Trying to survive.
Chapter 20: Disappeared.
Chapter 21: A new meet.
Chapter 22: Explanations.
Chapter 23: Nostalgic.
Chapter 24: Message.
Chapter 25: Revelations.
Chapter 26: Pain.
Chapter 27: Dying internally.
Chapter 28: The dream.
Chapter 29: Again.
Chapter 30: The solution.
Chapter 31: The end.
A request

Chapter 15: Fear.

2.6K 156 34
By BoxyTaehyung

Y/n widened her eyes as his soft lips made contact with her already red cheeks. He slowly pulled back and looked into her eyes, denying the fact that his heart was thumping in a animalistic speed.

She even forgot how to breathe and kept her eyes wide as a soft chuckle left Taehyung's lips "You can breathe, I don't want to be the reason for your death."

As he said that, she quickly looked away and breathed out. She never expected this to happen. What did he mean by his words and this kiss?

She was so confused.

Taehyung then stood straight and spoke "Let's make something to eat." She snapped out and looked at him who started to take out the ingredients from the fridge, to cook something for them.

The whole day, they worked so no one ate anything since this morning. Breathing out, Y/n slowly got off from the counter top and started to help the blue haired guy.

She was still shy since the previous incident and was trying to avoid as much eyes contacts as she could. Someone like her was not used to receiving kisses from someone out of sudden, and certainly not from her bully.

Suddenly, the mint haired guy entered the kitchen and approached them while sitting on one of the chairs "I checked every corner of the house, but no trace of anyone."

The duo turned to him as he looked at them nonchalantly. "You really didn't find anything?" Y/n said while gulping down and he nodded "Yeah, there is nothing at all. Maybe you are disturbed by something mentally and this is why it is having side affects on you..."

He tried to make her convince but she just sighed internally "This is the problem, this one and only problem is making me a psycho internally. I'm not dreaming neither I'm having any kind of hallucinations."

She was in deep thoughts as Taehyung scanned her expressions "She is behaving like this since we came here, maybe something is really happening and we can't see but she can."

He shrugged off these thoughts and continued the cooking with Y/n as Jungkook sat there, waiting for them to serve something to eat as soon as possible.

TIME SKIP

As the sun fell, Y/n's anxiety and fear started to rise. She stood at the doorstep of their room, not wanting to enter further in.

Last night, she couldn't sleep because of the shadow that she saw. But did only when Taehyung hugged her and made her feel secured. Now she couldn't ask every night to Taehyung to hug her so she would sleep. And certainly not after the kiss thingy in the kitchen.

Jungkook, who was placing the mattress down, noticed her presence too far from them and frowned "Y/n, come. Why are you standing at the door steps?" She played with her fingers when Taehyung looked up at her from his phone.

Well there was no internet but he at least tried to send a message to his and Y/n's mom saying that they were safe and secured, which he somehow succeeded in sending.

"What is this girl going through?" He thought while scanning her scared figure who didn't budge even after being called by Jungkook. "Y/n, come here." The blue haired guy commanded in a deep voice while pointing at his feets, making her look at him.

Slowly, turning her phone's flash toward her way, she made her way to him before standing in front of him. Jungkook already seemed to be tired, so as soon as he fell onto the mattress, his eyelids became heavy, now snoring cutely.

She gulped lightly as there was only a meter of distance between their bodies, making Taehyung stare at her deeply "What happened?" She looked down and didn't reply.

He waited for her reply for a while but got none so decided to ask again "Y/n, I'm asking something." Y/n slowly looked up at him and tried to control her trembling hands out of fear.

The blue haired guy scanned her movements and found something suspicious. She behaving like that was not normal, there was something going on and it was clearly not an acting.

"Nothing..." She said lowly before turning on her heels to go toward her suitcase and to run away from this situation but Taehyung caught her hand and pulled her back to his chest, leaving no gape this time between them.

Her heart thumped hardly against her chest and eyes wide open. "I don't like to repeat myself, Y/n." He said in a calm and deep yet in a hoarse voice, making her feel nervous.

She gulped down, trying to swallow her fear as well before replying "T-Taehyung..." Pausing for a while, she regained her words but the fact that his dark orbs were piercing through her soul, it was not helping her either.

"I'm not comfortable here...I wanna finish the cleaning of this house as soon as possible then leave from there." She finally let it out and slowly looked up into his eyes, the ones she was trying to avoid as much as she could.

The blue haired guy sighed internally before gesturing her to hop onto the mattress and she did. Laying down in the middle, by one side Jungkook and Taehyung laying down by her other side.

He hovered the blanket over them and closed his eyes to sleep, while facing her. Y/n, on the other hand, looked at him and smiled slightly. Knowing that he cared about her, or maybe not.

Who knew?

A sigh left her mouth before she could close her eyes to sleep but a deep voice interrupted her "You have a bad breath." She opened her eyes and looked at Taehyung with disbelief.

"Yah!! I just brushed my teeth and ate a fresh mint flavored chewing gum!!" Y/n defended herself, making Taehyung laugh secretly but he hide it. She was right, her breath smelled so nice but he wanted to annoy her, as he was used to it.

He just kept his eyes closed and pretended to sleep as Y/n rolled her eyes before turning to the other side, making her back facing him.

After a few minutes, as she was almost asleep, a hand snaked around her waist, pulling her backward, against a hard surface. Knowing and sensing that the touch was quite familiar, she just decided to sleep.

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING

They all woke up and ate their breakfast before gathering in the living room.

"So, from where do we start?" Asked Y/n while looking at the men who threw glances around them. "For the groundfloor, only the bathroom is left. So I guess we should start to clean the upper floor."

The mint haired guy said, making the others hum. "For bathroom, there's no need for more than 1 person. So I'll do it, meanwhile you both start with the upper floor."

The younger said and left for the bathroom's cleaning and Taehyung and Y/n looked at each other before he could huff "Always you." She just scoffed at him and walked upstairs, with him following her.

As they arrived, Taehyung spoke "Let's start with this room." He pointed to a room at the really end of the corridor and she nodded.

They both walked there and opened the door, only to gag and snuggle their noses into their tank top's collar "This smell!!" Taehyung fake vomited before Y/n could run to the window to open it which she successfully did.

Feeling the fresh air invading the room, they felt nothing but at a certain peace. Now that they were able to breathe properly, Y/n spoke "Ok. So let's start with taking those boxes out."

He nodded and their work started.

As the time passed by, the room started to look like a room and they felt nothing but better and relieved. As Taehyung was cleaning the dressing table, he opened the drawer only to find something shining.

He frowned and took it out, scanning it carefully. He turned around to see Y/n grabbing a broom so he walked to her "Hey, I found that." He said while standing a few meters away from her.

She looked up while breathing heavily due to the continuous workload and frowned. Slowly taking the metal piece in her hand, Y/n shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know who's is it." She gave back the ring to him and he grabbed it before breathing out. The moment he was about to turn around, something behind Y/n caught his attention.

His eyes widened and his heartbeat increased. Y/n sensed that he was not budging so she looked up at him only to be confused about his expressions.

"Taehyung, what's wrong?" He didn't reply and she slowly followed the direction of his eyes before widening her eyes and gasping.

TBC❤️❤️.

Really really sorry for the late update. I hope you are not mad at me. Too much problems ❤️‍🩹🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 224 22
First story !! Completed .
11.5K 373 27
ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴜꜱ: ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ ❝𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚍.❞ ~𝙴𝚕𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚝 𝙷𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚍 ꜰʟᴜꜰ...
12.7K 333 21
It's amazing how a person who was a stranger, can suddenly mean the world to you
198K 11K 32
A taekook texting au where a garage singer and a horny nerd meet for satisfying their needs Nothing else Yeah......nothing else