Everyone Needs A Hero.... Eve...

Bit_h_ tarafından

*BANG* I felt a sharp intense pain in my leg. I screamed a blood curdling scream. "THEY SHOT ME IN MY LEG... Daha Fazla

Who's there?!
Explaining!
You sure shes fine? She looks dead.
Friends?
Telling Master Splinter
Apirl
Why?
Promise.
Understanding.
Rooftop stars
The past
Emotions
Silly Antics
Signs
Solo.
Mad
Mikey
Just her
Morning
Meditation
Trouble
But Leo
What if?
What happened
Master splinter
OMG
Lies
Honesty
Shellrazor
His hero
shes not yours
Love.
Reach back
Feild
Plan
Please
I love you! I love you! I love you!
River
Yes.
Leo..
Mom?
Sleeping beauty
Stars
Iris
Breakfast
Q. And A??
Donnie?
(Pictures)
Arcade
Statue
Space heros
Thank you for being my hero.
A/N PLEASE READ
To the moon and back

Mine

997 23 50
Bit_h_ tarafından

SMUTTTTT
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO READ THIS IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE WITH IT, IT PROVIDES NO PLOT. THIS IS JUST HERE FOR THE READERS WHO WANT IT.
Your pov:

His gorgeous eyes stared at mine hovering his lips above mine,
"This will be the first time I kiss you as my fiancé," he made known.

I grabbed his hand in mine and pulled him even closer,"One of many I would hope."
His hands traveled away from mine and rested one on my hips and the other on my cheek.
  We inter locked again swiftly, wasting no time to make our lips touch.  His hands travelled in my hair pressing me into him more.
I caressed his cheeks and rested my hand on the back of his neck pulling him even closer.

My brain was mushed and melted and before I knew it i licked his bottom lip and our tounges were dancing in circles, the entire thing was electrifying.

And when Leo swept me up in his arms and without breaking the kiss and he lept us down from the building and into an ally,  showed he felt the same.

He opened a man hole and while we were waking- or rather stumbling- through the sewers I made my way down to his neck and kissed and licked his skin.

His breathing became heavier as he tried to muffle out words, "mhm~ Love, you can't wait till we get back to our room?"

I shook my head and gave him a cheeky smile while looking up at him, though I didn't think he wanted me to due to his neck being arched, inviting my lips to cover more of his skin.

He started to run-sloppy- while I kissed his neck and left one or two hickeys.

Finally the entrance to the lair came into view but my torment to him didn't stop.
In all honesty I was getting a kick at watching him have to cover his mouth while we entered.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Oh,Ho,Ho~ you think this is funny?" He asked, I couldn't tell if he was trying to flirt or be Suductive.

I giggled, "maybe."

We entered our room and Leo set me on the bed and immediately locked the door  and turned to me with a devilish grin.

"My turn."

Oh shit.

His hands straddled my hips when his lips made contact with my forehead, cheeks, nose and finally my lips. He placed a line of kisses from my lips to the bottom of my neck, giving my kisses and licks; only getting more motivated by my heavy breathing and occasional slight moan.

His lips were warm and comforting.

But god did they turn me on.

And as soon as I thought it couldn't get better his hands crept under my shirt and felt all around my skin and curves. The feeling of his bare skin on mine sent shivers through my spine.

"Leo!" I gasped.

He didn't answer other than chuckle,
"Do you like that~?"

And with that, all my self respect left my body.

I bashfully nodded, only adding to his rising ego.

He bent down and kissed to my colar bone, gently kissing my skin. He then swiftly lifted my shirt, giving me kisses along my torso.

He muttered something to himself perforce turning to me slightly sheepishly.

"Can I take this off?"

I was taken aback by his question.

"What?"

"Your shirt, can I take it off?" He repeated.

I nodded giving concent. Though my insecurities were thriving due to him never seeing me without a shirt before.

Once I said yes his eyes lit up and he wasted no time to lift my shirt up above my head and looking at me up and down.

He just stared at me, his face a mixture between red and green.

His eyes looked down at me initiating a smile.

"God you're so beautiful...."
He bent down and slowly kissed my skin, savoring every touch as if it would be his last.

He went up to my cheek while feeling my body. He kissed my face and then pecked the side of my ear.

"And dare I say.."

His hands crept up and slipped under my bra cupping my breasts.

"...sexy," his voice was low and it didn't take a genius to tell he was turned on.

I smirked, "what are you gonna do about it?" I asked being the smartass I am.

He paused, and then let you a short sigh.

Before I could even tell what was going on, he went down to my neck and placed a hickey on my skin and then bit down.
At the same time his hands were toying and playing with my breast

"Mhm~ Leo!" I gasped, overloaded with his affection.

He kissed down to my Cleavage. His hands traveled behind my back, unclipping my bra and tossing it on the floor. 

He stared at my bare breasts and quickly kissed them and left hickeys all over my chest, along with bites and kisses. All the whole I was a flustered moaning mess.

"I'm so happy you're mine.."  he announced, his voice still low.

His hand trailed down to my pants, looking at me and waiting.

I stared into his gorgeous diamond eyes that had momentarily dropped their covered in lust coat.

"May I... Mrs. Hamato?" He asked waiting for a response and consent.

WHAS HE ASKING TO FU-

I mustered up my breath and nodded while simotaniously mumbling, "yea.."

His eyes lit up while he bent in to kiss me,  his kiss was king and passionate while his hand trailed to rub and caress me through my pants.

God I wanted him to just rip them off.

Instinctively my hips started to move to his hand, and within seconds he smiled pulled my pants off, and spread my legs open. 

He stared at me, both with intention and in awe.

He went pinned ontop of me and kissed me  his hand grazing my thigh to my pussy.

Our breathing mixed and a moan escaped my lips as his finger parted my other ones. Gently massaging my clit earning another  moan from me.

With each rub and kiss I was growing more and more greedy for him.
Not knowing how to ask him to absolutely destroy me without sounding crazy.
...

A common modern problem really.

He then entered a finger inside me, causing me to arch my back and moan out his name.

I diged my finger nails into his shoulders, "mhm~ ah~ baby.. god, fuck- please~"

He smiled, "use your words my love."

"Leo-" I whined.

He smiled and kissed my cheek,"words dear." He whispered while he continued to finger me And curve up.

Damn him and his sexy ass.

"Ah- fuck- please... please.. fuck me."
I moaned while his tempo speeded up.

He gasped, not expecting me to ask him that.

He took his finger outside of me and a part of me was upset by this.
As a son as he did, inside me was missing the feeling of him.

"Oh?" He let out a soft chuckle before caressing my face, leaving only an inch between us. " I'm going to make sure you're mine, and everyone in this world knows it. Youre my fiancé... Future mrs Hamato... nothing would make me happier than to fill your perfect pussy with my dick."

I was shocked by his suddenly confidence, talk about an ego boost. Though, I couldn't say I was complaining.

He picked me up so our bodies were completely touching each other in every way it could, and then tossed picture frames and other things off his desk to place me ontop of it.
He used one hand to caress my face while he passionately kissing me. And with his other positioned his dick-technically his tail- with my entrance.

He slowly entered inside me, groaning.

"Shit~" he cursed.

When he was completely inside me, he waited for me to nod, showing I had adjusted to his size. Wich I was not disappointed about.

He started to thrust in and out painfully slowly, both of us curing and moaning along the way.

But only one word from my mouth chances that, "Mfhm~ Faster!"

Before I knew it, painfully slow, turning into him pounding me.

"Fuck~ I've wanted.. to do this for..so long.." he admitted between breaths.

"To feel your perfect body..on mine like this.." he moaned and whimpered.

"You're mine. All mine. And I'm all yours." he promised.

His pace picked up as his thrusts became messier.

"Fuck~ god.. I love you so much."

I moaned, overwhelmed by feeling him fill inside me. 

"I.. mhmf~ I love you too~"

"God-" he moaned, "I'm gonna cum.. fuck~"

Our moans reached an all time peak while he placed bites and hickeys all over my body.

"Fuck! Y/n~" his thrusts became the sloppiest while the desk creaked and moved, before he finally took his dick out, and within a few pumps, strings of cum were falling on my body as my fingers at my clit quickened until I came with him.

I collapsed on him, us both sweaty and red. We stayed like that for a moment. Enjoying each other's company and touch.
"I love you so much.."
I whispered.

"I love you too. More than you could ever imagine.." he announced back.

He then picked me up and took me to the bathroom, setting me on the sink and washing my body with a washcloth taking away all this cum off my body.

He continued to stare at my body and smiled, "you're so beautiful."

I blushed and smiled, cupping his face, " and you're so handsome.. how lucky am I?"

"Not a lucky as I am," he kissed my forehead and carried me to the bed, gently setting me down under the blue comforter before taking a place next to me. I cuddled in his plastron as he kissed the top of my head and massaged my back.

"You were amazing..." I laughed, "where did you learn all that?"

He chuckled, "no idea, I just know what you like and took it from there.  You were amazing too you know? God.. and your cute little moans.."

I chuckled in embarrassment and shushed him, causing him to laugh more.

He caressed my check, tilting my head to look up at him. "Pppft.. cutie."

He placed a sweet longing kiss to my lips before placing my head back on his chest, continuing to rub my back.

"I love you so so much.." he said again.

"I love you too My future husband..."

"Y/n?"

"Yea?"

"I can't wait to marry you."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

6K 834 35
➳ 𝑀𝑢𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝐴𝑝𝑜𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑦𝑝𝑠𝑒 3 【✔】 (2016 ᵗᵐⁿᵗ) (Book 3/7 of the MA series) (71, 140 words) ⚠️ This fanfiction may contain strong language, sex...
4.9K 90 16
{ᵗᵐⁿᵗ ²⁰¹² ᵛᵉʳˢⁱᵒⁿ} 💜🐢 *WARNING* THIS BOOK WILL HAVE《SOME》SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS SO PLEASE DON'T READ IF UNDER 18!!!!! OR READ AT YOUR OWN RISKS...
529K 15K 63
"Don't be embarrassed. I like that you can't focus around me." "I am completely capable of focusing around you." I say and cross my arms, more than...
5.6K 723 50
➳ 𝑀𝑢𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝐴𝑝𝑜𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑦𝑝𝑠𝑒 5【✔】 (2016 ᵗᵐⁿᵗ) (Book 5/7 of the MA series) (135, 027 words) ⚠️ Caution: This fanfiction may contain strong lang...