Maraasim | مراسم

Oleh brownangel_

Huda×Hamza Huda's life was destroyed just because of her parent's fault. She went through a lot without compl... Lebih Banyak

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
epilogue

chapter 10

5.2K 210 52
Oleh brownangel_

Hamza was driving as fast as he could. he was leaving in an hour for home but when he received his mother's call without waiting he ran to his car.  he covered 5 hours drive in 4 hours. he should have tell her when she asked him but he just couldn't think right at that moment.

without even parking his car he ran into the house. when he entered, he asked one of the maid where she is. after hearing her answer, he ran to farzana bi's room but when he opened the door, he was surprised to see everyone smiling.

upon seeing Hamza at the door Huda got up and left the room. he was about to stop her when Fatima called him.

''hamza come inside we want to talk to you.'' he glanced at Huda, who was now going downstairs, he entered in the room.

''what is it? you told me that there was an emergency but it doesn't look like it.''

''I know but that was hours ago. I was also surprised to see her sitting happily with farzana bi.'' wait! farzana bi?

''beta raheela came. before she came, I informed her not to talk about the past and surprisingly she didn't. but when we were talking, she started talking about it but none of us knew that Huda was just outside the room. I asked raheela to go back so we can sort the matter out....''

to be honest he didn't expect this from farzana bi but nothing is impossible. right!

''...at first, we tried to talk to her but she didn't open the door so we decided to give her time but when i saw her running to atif's room I went behind her as well. you won't believe what I saw. hula was holding a gun against her temple.'' both Fatima and Hamza gasped.

''thank God I was there and stopped her or else...'' farzana bi couldn't finish her sentence.

both were shocked. she tried to end herself. no way! Hamza was furious when he heard it and he got up and ran out of the room. how could she think about it.

when he entered in the room, he locked the door behind him. how could she even think about leaving him alone in this world after making him fall for her so hard. but she was nowhere to be found. frowning he went outside to find her. suddenly a memory of him finding her when he went to get her from her village hit him like deja vu making him smile.

he found her in Myra’s room and when he entered Huda immediately covered herself with the duvet. Myra glared at her brother.

''what do you want?'' she said. her voice full of attitude.

''myra, i don't know what's the matter but you don't get to talk to your brother like that.'' he glanced at Huda who was of course hidden.

''I need Huda. I mean I need to talk to her so leave.'' myra giggled hearing his first words but no she will defend her Bhabhi.

''she is tired and sleeping so leave you can talk to her tomorrow when she wants.'' Myra folded her arms in front of her. Hamza raised his eyebrows at her but sighing he left.

______________________________

the next day Huda was not in the house and when he asked Fatima she said that they were out for a girls day. what bullshit is this? he was impatient all day and both girls finally showed up at 9 o'clock at night. no one was really worried for them because Myra was calling time to time to let them know that both were fine.

''where are you going?'' Hamza asked Huda who had a pair of pajamas with her and was ready to go out.

''I am having a sleepover with Myra.'' she said without looking at him.

''no, you are not.'' Huda glared at him.

''you have no say in it.'' she was about to leave when Hamza snatched the pajamas from her arms.

''you think snatching my pajamas will stop me then let me tell you Hamza. you are mistaken. I am going to have a sleepover and I will wear that pajamas I challenge you.'' saying this she angrily went out of the room. Hamza just smirked.

not long after the door was banged open. who wants to break the door! he ignored it but yelp when someone twisted his ear.

''how dare you make my daughter cry?'' it was Fatima and she was surely furious.

''ma I didn't do anything, I swear.'' he winced when Fatima twisted it more hardly.

''then why is she crying?'' Hamza glanced at her who was crying there. hot and fat tears were spilling out of her eyes. shit! he promised himself to never make her cry.

''mama I just asked her not to have a sleepover. after all, I also need my wife.'' Huda was crimson red hearing his words even though he mumbled both Fatima and Huda heard him.

''I don't care. you are not stopping her. let her enjoy. I  know how boring you are.'' Fatima scolded him.

''but mama...'' he was interrupted by Fatima.

''hamza no excused i don’t want by daughter to get bored. you are a boring person. you wouldn't even kick me when I was carrying you.'' Hamza’s eyes widened hearing her. Huda giggled and went to the bed where her pajamas were. taking it with her she went out of the room.

''ma you shouldn't always side her. have some pity on your son as well. I came after 4 days and couldn't even contact her during my trip also she was out today.'' Fatima smiled hearing him whine.

''I know beta but let her enjoy she just went through a hard time. also we have a surprise for both of you but I will give it to your on your birthday.'' Hamza’s birthday was just 3 weeks away.

nodding his head he thought about Huda. does she know about his birthday? will she wish him? will she give him a gift? what gift will it be? suddenly he realized he never gave her any allowance. shit. he is so dumb. she was his responsibility so he should give her money.

____________________________

a week passed and like Fatima said he gave her time but deep inside he also wanted her. also, what was disturbing him was her cold behavior with him. even Myra wasn't talking to him. that's strange. so, he talked to Myra first. he saw Huda in the kitchen so that means Myra was alone. running to her room he knocked at the door. after hearing a come in he entered.

''myra.'' she stiffened hearing him.

''bhai, what are you doing here?'' she asked

''i want to talk to you.'' she didn't say anything but nodded.

''are you mad at me.'' Myra just shaked her head in no.

''then why are you not talking to me. you didn't even ask for anything or requested me for extra allowance this week.'' Myra sighed and faced him.

''I am not mad at you but I am surely disappointed.''

''and why is that'' he asked. he knew Myra was mature even though she acts like a child.

''you hurt Bhabhi.'' Hamza was shocked hearing her words.

''she told me that the night before you left, she told you something important about her life. she didn't tell me what it was though. and the next day when you left, you didn't even inform her, also during your trip you didn't contact her once.'' oohhh so this was the reason.

''Myra don't you trust your brother. do you think I can hurt Huda.'' he asked and Myra just looked at him with guilt.

''I trust you Bhai but when Bhabhi told me about it I was sure she wasn't lying.''

''huda is not lying but she is just misunderstood, but that doesn't matter now. what matters is how we solve the matter.'' Hamza never thought it would hurt her this much.

''I have a plan but Bhai promise me you won't make her cry anymore.'' Hamza hugged her and assured her that he will never hurt her.

after planning everything Hamza thanked her and left the room happily but his eyes widened when he saw her standing just outside the room. she ignored him and went in the room. Hamza smiled to himself when he saw her behavior. tomorrow he will solve the matter.

_____________________

Huda was low nowadays. its been 3 days since she was feeling down. but she just ignored it the same way she was ignoring Myra’s pleading. she was begging her to dress up and do her make up but Huda was too tired for it. at the end Myra won. it was literally midnight and everyone was sleeping. Huda was also hungry, she didn't eat dinner because she wasn't hungry at that time but now she was hungry. really hungry!

when Myra was done with her, she went outside to bring her laptop. Huda nodded and just sat there looking at herself. she was looking beautiful, she smiled at herself in the mirror when her glance landed on Myra’s nightstand. her laptop was already in the room, frowning to herself she went to the door and opened it but it didn't open. she looked the door. after awhile someone opened the door. Huda was about to shout at her for locking the door but she froze when she saw it wasn't Myra.

it was Hamza!

who was now locking the door. Myra is a traitor.

''huda let's talk.'' she took a cotton pad and was about to put makeup remover on it when Hamza stopped her.

''don't. you look beautiful, please.'' Huda could feel tears in her eyes but she blinked them back.

''huda I am sorry.'' his voice was full sincerity.

''you hurt me, Hamza.'' she finally spoke.

''I know, meri jaan, but it was important.'' Hamza made her sit and sat in front of her with his knees on the floor.

''you could have wake me up. Hamza i felt so bad. i felt used.'' she sobbed.

''never Huda, never think like this. its my fault and I admit but you were sleeping so peacefully I didn't want to disturb you.''

''but you didn't even contact me.''

''how could i contact you when you don't have a phone. and I asked about you to ma every time I called. I didn't ask her to give you the phone because I didn't want to tell you about my work but I didn't know it would hurt you like this.''

''hamza i told you about the most traumatizing part of my life and we even did that. you should have stayed. I needed you so much.'' hula felt shy when she mentioned about that part of the night but it was important.

''i know and that's why i went to take care of that bastard.'' Huda’s head shot up.

''what do you mean?'' Hamza sighed and sat beside her.

''i hired a man for some investigation and i reported him. he is now in jail.'' Hamza told her.

''are you mad? you should have done that. i wanted to leave the past behind.'' Huda yelled at him. that man was dangerous.

''I didn't do it just for you but for other girls as well. he should be punished for what he did. i didn't want another girl to suffer like you did. if he could do that to you, then no doubt he would do that to other girls as well.'' Huda didn't do anything at first but then she hugged him tightly.

''i was scared. i thought you left me.'' Hamza smiled but hugged her close to him.

suddenly Huda’s stomach growled. she squeezed her eyes shut. oh, this is so embarrassing. Hamza pulled apart and smiled at her. so, his little wife was hungry.

''let's go out for a dinner.'' Hamza suggested.

''it's midnight Hamza and also you already ate.'' she pointed out but Hamza just chuckled.

''what makes you think that I will eat peacefully when my wife wasn't eating and there are some restaurants that are open 24 hours.'' yes, he sat on the dinner table but he noticed that Huda was absent he couldn't eat. he felt guilty.  maybe she wasn't eating because of him.

___________________________________

Hamza’s birthday was near and Huda was getting nervous. she doesn’t know what to gift him. Hamza was giving her allowance and it was more than enough. she had money but not ideas. just few days ago Hamza also gave her a phone and Myra thaught her how to use it.

she wanted to gift him a watch but even though he gave her allowance she won't be able to buy the watch she wanted for him. and it wouldn't make sense to ask him money for a gift for him

she googled some idea for the gift but Hamza had all of them. Huda wanted to gift him something unique which he will always remember. Myra asked her to go with her to the shopping mall. she denied but after bit convincing she agreed. maybe she will find something for him.

they were leaving in an hour so she took a small nap. Huda felt even more tired when she woke up. she was always tired nowadays. suddenly nausea hit her, covering her mouth she ran to the washroom and emptied her stomach.

when she came out of the toilet, she saw Myra sitting on the bed with a worried look.

''again?'' Huda nodded.

''Myra, you go, I don't feel like going.'' saying this she again sat. out of energy.

''bhabhi I am seriously talking to Bhai. you need a doctor. have you seen yourself. you look so pale and sick. you are always dizzy. and you have been vomiting nonstop from last 2 weeks.''

the other day Huda was feeling dizzy and was about to fall when Myra caught her.
“I will tell him after his birthday.'' Myra sighed.

''i am not going after seeing you like this.'' she took of her earrings when Huda stopped her.

''ok i will go with you but don’t be sad'' Myra jumped and told her to get ready. Huda smiled at her.

when she was looking for her ring, Huda’s eyes landed on the cabinet where she keeps her pads. her periods were late. shrugging she wore her ring and went with Myra.

during the ride she noticed Myra was grinning so she asked her the reason.

''you look happy.'' Myra nodded.

''I am so happy. my best friend just told me that she is pregnant.'' Huda smiled and congratulated her.

suddenly realization hit her and her eyes widened. her periods were late! she was not in stress. also, her periods were always regular. could it be? maybe, maybe, maybe, she was not sick but pregnant. she covered her mouth with her hands and blinked the tears back.

during their shopping, Huda excused herself for the restroom and went to the drug store. after buying 5 pregnancy tests of different companies, she paid for them and hid them in her purse. she won't tell Myra yet. it was Hamza’s right to know first.

__________________________________

finally, the day came. It was Hamza’s birthday. instead of doing celebration, they went for a dinner outside. Myra, duraid and twins gave Hamza a shirt along with a tie. their brother was obsessed with suits. dada jan and farzana bi gifted him a trip because both of them didn't go anywhere together after marriage. atif and syeda gave him a wallet which was beautiful and surely expensive. Huda looked down at her hands when she saw his gifts, they were all expensive while her wasn't expensive at all. what if he doesn't like his gift.

Hamza held her hand under the table when he saw her scratching them. she was clearly nervous. lastly it was Fatima’s turn. she gave him a small box and when he opened it, there was a watch. it was antique but beautiful.

''your gift actually didn't cost me anything but it is the most precious gift i could give you. you know why?'' Hamza shaked his head in no. ''because this watch is not just a normal watch, this belongs to your father.'' his head shot up. tears gathering his eyes. immediately he hugged her tightly. when she saw his tears Huda couldn't help but feel guilty. atif also avoided looking at them, somehow he was the reason of their tears.

the rest of the dinner went smoothly. after Fatima’s gift, the twins successfully made everyone laugh with their lame jokes. all this time Hamza held her hand and made sure she was eating. he would serve her before himself. he also forced her to eat everything even if it was just a bite.

and now they were cuddling while Hamza was telling her his childhood stories but something was off. she wasn't responding as he expected her to.

''by the way I just remembered something.'' Huda raised her head from his chest and looked at him.

''you didn't gift me anything. I clearly saw you hiding something from me few days ago.'' shit! he noticed.

''i know but I am not giving it to you. I will give it to you after i buy something expensive.'' Hamza sighed hearing her. he was kinda disappointed because she thought like this of him.

''huda meri jaan what makes you think that the price of the gift will matter to me. everything i got today was something I could buy easily but what matters is they gave me with love and love doesn't have a cost. now stop crying and give it to me''

Huda’s eyes teared up hearing his words. that's right. even if her gift isn't expensive doesn't mean it doesn't have love from her. so, she got up and went to the wardrobe. Hamza couldn't stop so he also went after her.

Huda took the gift out of the drawer. Hamza’s eyes widened seeing where she hid the gift. it was in the drawer where she kept her undergarments. but he shrugged it off. it doesn't matter.

Huda took him to bed and give him the box and gave him puppy eyes. Hamza chuckled seeing her but still opened the box. his eyes widened. no way! he looked in the box and then at her and did it for a minute at least. not hearing anything from him made her even more nervous.

''huda, is this what I think this is?'' he had to confirm it. she was close to Myra now a days so maybe she was pranking him.

The box had 5 pregnancy tests all of them positive with a small pair of shoes and small onesie.

''i was having symptoms and when Myra told me her bestie is expecting then it struck me that maybe i was also. so, when we went to the mall i bought the test. they came out positive.'' Hamza looked at her with admiration.

suddenly he tossed the box on the bed and kissed her hard. at first, she was shocked but then she kissed him back. after they pulled apart Hamza took her face in his hands and kissed her forehead.

''i am so happy Huda more than you think and you were saying that this gift was cheap. this gift is the most precious gift you could give me. i promise, i promise to cherish and love you and or babies with all my heart.'' Hamza showered her face with thousands of kisses while Huda just giggled.

''who else knows?'' he asked her while maintaining a eye contact. Huda looked away and blushed.

''no one. not even Myra or ma. it was your right to know first.'' Hamza once again leaned down and whispered against her lips. ''i really want to devour you again.'' Huda smiled and whispered. ''then do.'' that was it. Hamza took her to the peak of passion and pleasure for next few hours.

the end

Tell me how was it? I desperately want to know!

i am so happy i finally finished it but at the same time i can't believe i actually finished it.

Guys wait for the epilogue. I will upload it tomorrow. It is very long.

Do vote, comment and share.

Love you all!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

74.3K 2.5K 53
[A SEQUEL OF ENTANGLED LOVE] I will suggest you, read Entangled Love before this book. For her, his happiness is the most crucial thing in the world;...
370K 13.1K 41
The youngest in the family falls for her eldest cousin. But will he love her back?
2.5M 141K 58
#1 in spiritual "You are mine!" He claimed, gazing at her deep hazel eyes intensely. "No, I was never yours."She countered, as a lone tear fell from...
179K 6.5K 21
پہلی نظر میں کیسا جادو کر دیا تیرا بن بیٹھا ہے میرا جیا 𝖲𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝖥𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖲𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗀𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝖠𝗋𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾...