Desire and Deceit [bxb]

Door RubyWooEd

Alvin Frazier, an illegitimate son recently taken in by his Baron grandfather, is at the very last of the Eng... Meer

1. The Mayweather ball
2. A letter from a gentleman
3. The proposal
4. Alienation
5. Resemblance
6. Proximity
7. Resistance
8. Differences
9. Acceptance
10. Willful Wooing
11. The invitation
12. The Waltz
13. The heir presumptive
14. The invitation
15. Rosefair Hall
16. Mansfield Park
17. Impropriety
18. The Calm
19. Tryst
20. HoneyTrap
21. The Scandal

Introduction

986 34 6
Door RubyWooEd

DISCLAIMER: This story is based on medieval British times, namely the regency era. However, it has come out of my mind and has no relation to reality. The behaviours in this story have been kept very period-typical; notes of sexism, classism are prevalent throughout the story, with the exception of gay relationships. However, they do not reflect my personal opinions and I also do not condone any kind of offensive behaviour that may be depicted by my characters. You absolutely should NOT follow anything in your own life.

WARNINGS: This story contains GRAPHIC descriptions of homosexuality, sexual themes, sexual innuendos, and blurred lines of explicit consent at times. Homophobes, please keep out. No hate comments will be tolerated.

The story is rated as MATURE for a reason so I'm not responsible for your innocent eyes.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

Duke of Camellias Door Leah

Historische fictie

176K 15K 42
Emmanuel, Duke of Thornton, is handsome, wealthy, and most of all, unmarried. Nicknamed the Duke of Camellias by his admirers, he seems to have the w...
2.5K 110 9
Taylor Avery Madison is getting married. At eighteen years of age. It's an arranged marriage. Forced upon him by his evil grandparents. Emerson Tyle...
3K 259 11
| ManxMan | - Historical Fiction - Strong SEXUAL Content | Tossed aside for his sexual preferences, a young lord is abandoned by his family. But, he...
402K 14.7K 38
What's the best way to torture yourself? Being around the person you're attracted to when you know that you don't even stand a teeny tiny chance with...