Spear x Jury's love <3

By wirefire256s

The spear is the bad boy and Jury is the cute shy boy. More

Love At First Sight ~
Città 17 ( City 17 )
Authors note 🥺
Kawaii Date
My love
Bruziska's Apology
Halloween
Caught
Snowed In!

Free

75 2 9
By wirefire256s

TRIGGER WARNING: JAIL, CITY 17, COMBINE, ANXIETY, ITALY, FOOD

Sorry it has been WAY too long since I have made another part! But here it is and pls enjoy!

<3

Minttz and Bruziska woke up the very next day. " M-Minttz.. I'm sc-scared to die... " Bruziska whimpers as he hugs Minttz. Minttz sighs. " Don't worry, baby. We will get out of this terrible place soon.. " They were cuddling in bed until they heard footsteps getting closer and closer to them. They quickly stop cuddling and look over. It was the same developer! " Bruziska and Minttz.. I've decided that you guys are too cute to ever die.. I will allow you to run free but you two must NEVER try to evade arrest ever again.. Or you will die. Understand? " The mean and scary developer asks. " Yes. " They both say. " Good, now move along. " The developer opens the door to get out of the cell. Minttz and Bruziska happily walk along together. " Yay!! I'm so happy we're finally out! " Bruziska exclaims. " Yeah, now we're free.. But most of all, I have you, kitten. " Bruziska immediately blushes when Minttz called him ' kitten ' and he looked away, squeaking. Minttz chuckles. " How about we go to a nice dinner? " Bruziska excitedly nods. " Yes!! I love food! "

 The two were at the same Italian food place where they had their first kiss... " Heh, memories. " Minttz smiles. Bruziska blushes. " Th-This is where we had our first kiss.. " They look up at the building. " And this'll be another one.. " Minttz says as he kisses Bruziska. Until someone walked up. " Can you get out of the street, please? " The two quickly look over.. It was the same RAZOR from a long time ago.. Bruziska quickly turns away. " Uh- yeah. Come on, Minttz.. " Bruziska walks into the restaurant but Minttz stays and looks at the RAZOR. " You get near my kitten again and I will kill you.. " Minttz walks away and follows Bruziska into the restaurant. They sit at a table and a man walks up to them. " Welcome, what would you two like to order...? " He asks. " Hello, we'd like to order the spaghetti. " The waiter nods his head. " Anything else? " He looks at the two. " No, we're good. " The waiter walks off. " Um.. M-Minttz. " Minttz looks at him. " Yes, baby? " Bruziska sighs. " Why were you mean to that RAZOR? He w-was nice to me! " He quickly notices Minttz starts to look very angry at his question. " U-Uhm nevermind! " Bruziska looks away. They stay silent until the waiter walks up with their food. " Here is your spaghetti, enjoy. " 

After finishing their food  they walk out of the restaurant. " Minttz, when will we go to Japan again? " Bruziska asks. " I will get us tickets and we will go again VERY soon. "  Bruziska jumps in excitement. " Yay! I am so glad everything is getting better now. " Minttz smiles. " For me, everything is better when you're there. " Bruziska blushes. The two happily went on with their conversation and walked off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 24.1K 42
Limited Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Whi...
2.8M 185K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.8M 137K 62
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
451K 28.7K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...