Maraasim | مراسم

By brownangel_

Huda×Hamza Huda's life was destroyed just because of her parent's fault. She went through a lot without compl... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
epilogue

chapter 5

4.9K 254 56
By brownangel_

''I think we should start with dholki's preparation from Monday, lets do mehndi on Saturday and walima on Sunday.'' it was Fatima who was planning everything.

''and you Hamza are not allowed to meet Huda until next Sunday. am I clear?'' Hamza’s eyes widened. today is Friday so he will have to wait 10 days!!!!! no way.

''but ma... ok as you wish'' he couldn't argue with her. it's impossible to win because every time she ends up using the mother card.

''beta, where is your nikkah's paper'' dada jan said.

''we have it, but to register it I need Huda’s id card and I don't think she has one. so, we will have to make one for her.'' he asked one of his friend on his way to make an appointment for her documents she will also need a passport.

''also, ma and everyone Huda doesn't know what happened 19 years ago. she just thinks that her parents were separated so please make sure to don't bring that up.'' everyone nodded.

____________________________________

Huda was praying when she heard someone entering the room. after finishing her prayer, she saw someone sitting on the bed while scrolling through her phone and grinning widely. Myra saw that Huda has finished her prayer and now she was folding her praying mat, she put her phone aside and looked at her smiling. Huda just put her mat on the chair when she was tightly embraced by her. Myra looked at her and smiled.

''oh my god! you are way more beautiful than I thought you would be. I am so proud of my brother for the first time. Bhai’s choice is so boring but you are the best choice of him.'' Huda blushed hearing her words but her eyes widened when Myra kissed her cheeks. to be honest Huda was feeling a little bit uncomfortable now.

''I am sorry but who are you?'' Myra’s smile dropped. of course she didn't know about her.

''first of all, your voice is so angelic and secondly and your cousin Myra, Hamza Bhai’s sister'' Huda gasped as she remembered it.

''oh yes mama told me about you.'' Myra suddenly jumped

''chachi told you about me. really? so that means you know me. you knew about me the whole time. oh my god I am so happy!'' Myra was jumping while saying all this.

''yes she didn't know much about you but she told me that she and tayi ma were so excited for you and mama wanted to name me Myra but she couldn't because farzana bi wanted to name me Huda so they both decided to name you Myra.'' Huda told her while Myra jumped

''I think this is my lucky day. you know if always wondered if you knew about us the way we know about you. mama, Hamza Bhai and dada jan used to talk a lot about you. you were always here with us. I am so happy after hearing this and now you are my Bhabhi. we will enjoy a lot. I will empty Bhai’s wallet and then we will do 50 50. and we will celebrate every wedding function and dance. let's start with dance preparation from today.'' Huda couldn't believe what she heard. Weren’t they going to divorce then why is she saying this? she will have to ask Hamza about it but when.

''where is Hamza bh-?'' she needs to stop calling him Bhai but old habits die hard. Myra eyes widened hearing her. and she started laughing hysterically.

''you were about to say Bhai, right? oh my god you are so cute and funny at the same time'' Huda was looking away shyingly

''ok I won't tease you, Bhabhi. but get ready we have to go shopping. where is your suitcase?'' Myra looked around but saw nothing but a small duffel bag. no way her things will fit in this. but when she pointed her finger to that duffel bag Myra looked at her.

''where is your other bag. no way your clothes will fit in it.'' Huda looked away feeling embarrassed. Myra understood that it was making her uncomfortable.

''well let it be. we will buy more for you. but now change into one of yours you have now. can I select them for you, please.'' Myra gave her puppy eyes which made huda nod her head.

''ok let's wear something blue because I am also wearing blue so like this we will be twinning and I will ask Bhai to wear blue as well.''

when she found a blue dress in the duffel bag she jumped but noticed small holes in the dress which dropped her smile. Huda looked away her eyes were filled with tears now.

''um wait, I have a blue dress and I never wore it. let me get it.'' Huda nodded and sat at the bed tiredly. after awhile the door opened Huda didn't cover her head as she thought that it was Myra but her eyes widened seeing Hamza there. shit! where is her dupatta.

''you already met Myra and I am sure she told you about the wedding. mama is planning everything for next week. also, i am not allowed to meet you until next Sunday.''

''why are you saying nonsense? why the hell are we getting a wedding? are you trying to prank me?” Huda whisper yelled at him.

''what else do you expect Huda. we got married of course there is going to a wedding now.'' Hamza also whisper yelled.

''but why''

''have you gone mad Huda? I think you need rest.'' Hamza was running out of patience now. why is she saying nonsense.

'’I am not mad. you were supposed to divorce me once-'' she stopped seeing his eyes. they were turning red. Hamza went near her and held her biceps tightly in his hold making her wince in return.

''aj yeh alfaaz keh diye hain lekin phir se mein yeh tumhare mun se na suno warna mujhse bura koi nhi hoga. you are my wife now and no one can change that.'' tears were running staining her cheeks now. freeing her from his grip he distanced himself from her.

''go to the mall with Myra and get your wedding dresses and some casual dresses as well also some of your basic things that you girl need. I don't want you to wear any dress that you brought with you. am I clear?'' Huda just nodded.

''I need words Huda''  he ordered.

''jee.''

''good, also I will give you time if you need but you have to accept this marriage.''

''jee''

''be down in 15 minutes. I will take you both. I will give you my credit card use it and if you buy anything cheap just because it was my money. you won't like the consequences.'' Hamza said taking his credit card out of his wallet and giving it to her who just nodded and took it. by now Myra was entering in the room with the dress.

''ops sorry I interrupted your romance but you can't meet her until walima so stay away from her also Bhai if you want we can negotiate and I might let you meet her.'' Hamza chuckled and went outside. Myra gave the dress to huda and told her to change and she is waiting for her in the living room.

at last, when Huda was alone she looked at herself in the mirror and consoled her own self she to accept it sooner or later.

_____________________________________

she was about to faint. the prices were high. so high she has never seen anything so expensive let alone buy it. Myra was being Myra and buying the most expensive but beautiful things in the mall. she won't deny the fact the mall was huge and elegant she only saw these types of malls in tv and now she was in one and buying things. Myra bought everything for her from dresses to shoes. she even bought scrunchies for her! Hamza left them after dropping at mall and told Myra to call him once they finished. they were walking from last 3 hours and now her feet were giving up.

''bhabhi I know you are tired but now we will buy the last and important thing then we will call Bhai and go eat dinner with him.'' Huda was shocked after hearing what is left now. they even bought socks.

''myra I don't think I need anything else.  we have already everything.'' Myra gasped hearing her

''how could you forget Bhabhi it is the most important thing.'' Myra was more dramatic then Fatima.

''and what is this thing?'' Huda asked as she folded her arms. Myra smirked and went near her ear and whispered.

''lingeries'' Huda’s eyes widened and she was blushing now.

''no Myra don't even think about it'' Huda warned her

''bhabhi please Bhai deserves this. don't you think?'' Huda just scoffed. only if she knew!

''myra don’t tease me''

''ok I won't but you do need other things like you know.'' Huda gave her a suspicious look while Myra smiled sheepishly.

''yes, I do. let's go but don't try anything.'' Myra smirked. will she try something? of course. will it work? absolutely.

at the end myra won and ended up buying not just 1 but 5 lingerie along with other basic things. Huda was glaring at her as she called Hamza to come and pick them up. when he came, he smiled seeing the bags. on their way back home, Myra insisted on having dinner outside and Hamza agreed.

_________________________________________

when they returned from dinner there were three boys sitting on the sofa and playing something on the tv. their head snapped toward them and their eyes widened.

''boys, this is Huda, your Bhabhi and api'' Myra introduced them.

''hello I am your brother-in-law, duraid.'' Huda smiled at him and told him that her mother told her about him.

''hello, I am Zain, your brother.'' the last part came out more like a whisper. Huda smiled at him.

''and I am Ibrahim also your brother.'' he was confident about it. Huda breathed and went near them.

''won't you hug your older sister?'' everyone's head snapped to her. Zain and Ibrahim’s eyes filled with tear but they laughed and engulfed her in a tight hug and lift her from the floor. Huda laughed. Hamza was happy hearing her laugh. everything will be alright.

'' that's not fair I am older than you both but you are taller than me.'' Huda complained. her face in a cute pout. everyone laughed hearing her.

''Huda'' she turned to look at him.

''let's go, let's introduce you to others'' she nodded her head and went with him.

''who are we going to meet first?'' Huda questioned

''chachu and chachi'' she froze hearing him. Hamza came near her.

''Huda you have to now or later why don't we do it now, jaana?'' Huda blinked her eyes to get rid of the tears and nodded. taking her hand in his he took her to the room.

as he opened the door she saw a women who was probably her stepmom. her head turned toward the door and her eyes widened. she immediately stood up and ran to them.

''is she Huda?'' she asked Hamza with hope in her eyes and he nodded.

''huda.'' she whispered as she kissed her head multiple times and then she ran towards a door maybe a washroom and knocked on it.

''atif, atif, atif, jaldi nikle dekhen huda, your huda is here to meet you.'' the door was abruptly opened. Huda’s eyes widened so this was her father, her father.

atif went slowly near her and just stood there and studied her. huda was just looking at his face when she was held in his arms. in her father arms. her so called father. Huda didn't hug back she just stood and let him hug her. atif cried hardly holding her. he regrets it. he regrets it. he regrets everything. how could he do this. why did he do it.stupid.

''I am sorry beta, I am so sorry. baba is sorry, meri jaan, baba is so sorry.'' Huda was silent there was nothing left for her to say so she nodded.

''chachu, I think we should go now. I am taking her to meet dada jan and farzana bi. she needs time to think maybe.'' Hamza decided to intervene after seeing her reaction.

atif nodded and kissed Huda’s head and took her face in his hands. ''forgive me.'' she just looked away. syeda signaled him to relax and give her time.

after coming out of their room Huda cried and sshaked  her head. Hamza took a hold of her chin and wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.

''I can't forgive him, please don't say that I am selfish but i can't. I called him a lot of times and he once attended it but after hearing my name he just cut it. mama would have been alive if he had just listened to me, Hamza.'' he just hugged her and let her cry when he felt like she wasn't crying anymore he distanced himself from her.

''dada jan is so excited to meet you.'' when they entered shareef Saeed looked at them and smiled ''so this is Huda. I am your dada and your dadi is sleeping'' he pointed to the bed. '' everyone calls her farzana bi so same goes for you.'' Huda smiled. he was polite and the aura around him was refreshing. she felt good. '' I am so happy that you and hamza got married. he told me everything. if he teases you just tell me and I will deal with him.'' Huda nodded. ''beta mujhse baat bhi nhi karo gi?'' there was sadness in his voice. ''I am sorry I just don't know what to say'' shareef saeed smiled hearing her.

''go take rest you look tired.'' nodding at him they exited the room

''go to ma's room and don't overthink. tomorrow I will show you our room and if there is something you would like to change just tell ma she will help you. I am not allowed to see or meet you from tomorrow until Sunday.''

she nodded and went to the room. she laid down and sighed

How was it?

I am so tired. Yesterday i wrote the epilogue and it is sooooo longggg.

Do vote comment and share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

563K 22.4K 31
~ ZA¥DAN ~ 'Life is a Game of chess' Move in silence only to say CHECKMATE°°° ~ HA¥AT ~ 'Life can be a game of chess' But with...
43.4K 1.3K 21
This is the story of Maira Hamza Abbasi and Ayaan Atfat Khan. Maira loved Ayaan from her childhood. In her every prayer and dua she only asked for Ay...
207K 9K 29
A story of two individuals who never admitted their feelings for each other Ego, Misunderstanding, Family and Life has kept them apart from each oth...
95.7K 2.9K 22
Samira Ibrahim Ghulam was a slightly chubby girl who was very intelligent, gentle with those around her and full of qualities that inspired her to be...