flowers. 𝖎𝖟𝖚𝖐𝖚 𝖒𝖎𝖉𝖔�...

By gabiwrld

⁀➷ ⋆˚₊ [🍪] ˚* · ° ◌ ❝royalty and commoner troupe? yes please!❞ 𝖎𝖓 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖍, the prince is engaged to som... More

flowers
starring
prologue
chapter¹
chapter²
chapter³
chapter⁴
chapter⁵
chapter⁶
chapter⁷
chapter⁸
chapter⁹
chapter¹⁰
chapter¹¹
chapter¹²
chapter¹³
chapter¹⁴
chapter¹⁵
chapter¹⁷
chapter¹⁸
chapter¹⁹
chapter²⁰

chapter¹⁶

817 41 33
By gabiwrld

just a guys talk

🍪¬*.*'_*°.•~°°'°<•.**•**^*''¬~-°°°*'*¬'^.*'*•*🍪

authors pov

01:30 PM. MUSTAFA, JAPAN

"so how are you holding up for the wedding?" shoto asks izuku as they start to fence. fencing and sword fighting is a common thing for a prince to do. as well as many other things, like painting, reading, writing, eating, this is izuku's favourite pastime. 

"i'm alright," izuku says, ducking the sword that's been jabbed at his side. shoto smiles, he's still as fast as he was when they were kids. "meals, treats, decorations, music and clothes are being prepared as we speak. how are you? i didn't see a plus one beside your name. is your family not coming?"

"my father and mother are busy with the kingdom. and my sister and two brothers are travelling with their partners. no one will be joining me," shoto says, slightly tripping over izuku's leg. "however," izuku's and katsuki's ears perk up. shoto interested in someone? very, very, very, very rare. extremely rare. it happened only once when they were kids. let's just say...it didn't end well. or as well as they hoped. "the lady that brought me to the palace. what's her name?"

"who y/n?" katsuki question, drinking some water. izuku glares daggers towards katsuki, who snickers before coughing.

"ah..." shoto hums, ducking another jab from izuku. "that is her name? it suits her,"

"well," katsuki says, seeing zuku clench his teeth. "you do not stand a chance,"

"kacchan..." izuku whispers with a warning but katsuki doesn't take any notice. it's basically his job as best friend. 

"izuku likes her," shoto drops his fencing sword in shock and looks towards the green haired prince. shoto's mouth opens and closes as he tries and thinks of the right words to say to his close friend. thankfully, he thinks of something. 

"do you...?" izuku nods with a sigh before putting his foot against the wall. shoto blinks before saying something completely stupid. "oh okay, wow. uh...is she your mistress or-"

"of course not!" izuku says. "i do not see her that way. at all. i want her to be my queen but you know that the marriage is already ready and paid for. and i do not think the queen will be happy with me stopping the marriage. i do not even know what princess ochaco thinks about this,"

"you should talk to princess ochaco," shoto says. "i have met her a few times before and she's extremely nice. i'm so sure she would understand,"

"and my mother?" izuku looks at both of his friends.

"she's your mother, deku,"katsuki says, putting his hand on izuku's shoulder. "of course, she'll understand,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 129 8
𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 *𝒊'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖.....𝒊 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒊�...
52.5K 1.9K 26
This story is a tale of a boy. Once Royalty now lives like everyone else. That is until his life is put in danger. WARNING story contains Strong lan...
1.2K 73 19
'𝙞'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣�...
481K 8.9K 49
"𝑰 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆" 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 {𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛}𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚔𝚞 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝...