The Collector | 18+

By DarlaCassic

Following a massive discovery at work, Mila, a brilliant historian, finds herself tangled up with a dashing c... More

Season List for The Collector
【01】Lost and Found
【02】Anatomy of a Ship
【03】Orvyn's Codex
【04】Every Step of the Way
【05】The Mind of a Mule
【06】Gigi's Parlour
【07】Declaration of War
【08】Not Consciously
【09】Curious and Curiouser
【10】Blowing Off Steam
【11】Hellraisers
【12】Corner Booth
【13】Hard Bargain
【14】Spacing Out
【15】Ludicrous Theories
【16】Can't Have Both
【17】It Will Pass
【18】Long Distance
【19】They're All Trash
【20】Sh*t-Faced
【21】Out of Control
【22】Big Girl Pants
【23】Short Commute
【24】Beautiful Sight
【25】The Tip of the Iceberg
【26】Self-Sabotager
【27】A Massive Clusterf*ck
【28】Let the Digging Begin
【29】Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
【30】Rainy Days
【31】Just Ignore It
【32】Peas & Tea
【33】Too Big a Commitment
【34】Hard Day of Work
【35】Reginald
【36】Getting Comfortable
【37】Don't Look Down
【38】Steam
【39】Friendly Fire
【40】Hand-to-Hand
【41】Mr. Big Boss
【42】Treasure
【43】Make Me Stop
【45】Aftermath
【46】Fight-or-Flight
【47】Snooping Around
【48】Social Distancing
【49】Mistress of the House
【50】Deal?
【51】Overdressed
【52】That's Two
【53】Demanding Little Brat
【54】Irresistible
【55】Take Your Time
【56】Make it Count
【57】Walk Away
【58】Umpteenth Chance
【59】The Agony of It
【60】Ask Away
【61】Nerve-Racking

【44】Perfect Everywhere

5.8K 402 139
By DarlaCassic

Just like the ones before, our kiss rapidly got out of hand. Before I knew it, my arms were wrapped around him tightly as his held me the same way. He leaned back, which I only realized because my forearms met the floor. In need of another breathing break, I broke our kiss and lowered.

His shirt was unbuttoned enough for me to enjoy the sight of his thick throat, muscles and tendons rippling under his pale skin. While my mouth dropped to it, my trembling fingers reached for the next button to expose more of him.

As I kissed, licked, and nibbled on his warm skin, his hands busied themselves as well, fondling my behind and pulling on the silk of my shirt to dislodge it from under my jeans. The touch of his hand on the bare skin of my back made me shiver and let out a trembling breath.

Despite my clumsiness, I managed to open his shirt all the way to the belt of his pants, and with an impatient gesture, I sat up and opened it wide to expose his amazing torso and the tattoos drawn on it. The sight of it, so perfect and manly, made me feral with want, reducing to ashes the little restraint I had left.

I plunged back into him, devouring his lips once more, and my hips began grinding on him, dry humping him while he encouraged me to do so with his solid hands. One of them slid under the silk of my shirt, which he'd managed to free from my jeans, and I moaned in appreciation when his large palm and long fingers cupped my breast over my bra. He squeezed and fondled it just the right way, finding my hardened nipple and pinching it between his thumb and index.

"Aah, yes," I moaned.

I barely had time to recover from it, and the world spun for a second. My back met with the cold concrete of the floor, our legs colliding with my desk chair. Ulrik sent it rolling further from us with an irritated groan and returned his attention to me.

He was now nested between my parted legs, his crotch plastered on mine, holding his upper body up with his muscular arms, resting on his elbow. His opened shirt hung loosely on his shoulders, allowing me to glimpse at his flexed chest and abs. His gaze on me was burning in its intensity.

As I was about to slip my hand into the opening of his shirt, to graze his taut skin covered in tattoos, he clasped my wrist and pinned it next to my head. My other hand knew the same fate, and I ended up trapped below him, writhing helplessly.

"How would you get yourself out of this situation, Mila?"

There was some playfulness in his lust-filled eyes, and his semi smirk made my walls throb onto themselves. He kept his firm hold on my wrists as he bent to kiss my throat.

"I wouldn't," I breathed out, swallowing hard when his tongue grazed the hollow spot between my collarbones. A button of my shirt had somehow become undone, revealing some of the pink lace of my bra. Which he gazed at, his grin growing wider.

"No rehearsed technique to get out of this hold?"

"I said I wouldn't, not that I couldn't. Why would I get out when I'm exactly where I want to be?"

Just to prove that I meant it, I arched and pushed against his crotch with mine, gifting myself with yet another spark of pleasure, my intimacy ripe and ready for him. If only I was out of my jeans and he didn't have his pants on...

"I want to feel you inside of me, Ulrik..."

"Do you, now?" He released one of my hands, which I used to clasp his neck again and attempt to bring him my way.

But he resisted me and pushed two fingers down the opening of my silk shirt instead. When he pulled on it, I understood he wanted to reveal more of me. The button lost the battle quickly, popping out instead of ripping, and his fingers then slid under the cup of my bra. His gaze was so focused on his action, it was almost funny. But when he pulled the bra low enough to reveal the darkened tip of my breast, all notions of amusement left me.

"So fucking perfect everywhere," he mumbled to himself right before he lowered to engulf it between his lips.

I jolted under him at the sensation of his tongue drawing circles that teased the hard tip, his mouth sucking it in lightly. His hips followed mine, and we ended up dry humping again, with my hand held prisoner by his and my other one pushing him harder onto me. It felt so impossibly good that I couldn't imagine the pleasure getting any greater. But when he added his teeth to the mix, gently nibbling on my sensitive nip, I was proven wrong.

A small cry followed his ministrations, and I arched madly, my pussy throbbing with intensity. I was very much done with the foreplays, and I needed things to move on to the next stage or I'd go mad. When he released my hand, I instantly brought it to his round ass, pulling him harder onto me.

"I'm so wet for you," I whimpered.

His raspy groan was like music to my ears, vibrating against my nipple. He released it and moved to observe me in grave silence for a moment.

Since I hadn't gotten my fill of him yet—far from it—I lifted myself for another kiss, slipped my hands in the opening of his shirt to caress the hard muscles of his back, locked my ankles behind him, and undulated harder below him.

"Please, I need you," I moaned into our kiss. "I need you to fuck me, to ruin me, to destroy me..."

When he pulled away, I tried to keep him there, biting on his lower lip. With a surprised chuckle that resembled a growl, he forced me to let go. This time, when he met my eyes, there were no traces of hesitation left. All that remained were lust, desire, and affection.

"I never want to ruin or destroy you, Mila." He paused, just long enough for me to think he would back out of this. Instead, he switched to one arm so he could reach between us with his other hand, fumbling with his belt. "But to fuck you? Elskling, I'm about to fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

My relieved smile was swallowed by his urgent kiss, my heart beating so hard in my chest I could feel it everywhere—in my throat, ears, and most of all, between my legs.

This was happening. Finally, after all this wait, all this aching want, I was about to have him inside of me, to feel his thick length stretch my drenched pussy. I was so impossibly horny, it wouldn't surprise me if I orgasmed by the time he was buried to the hilt.

As he struggled with his belt, I proceeded to undo the button of my jeans, and then lowered the zipper. He still wasn't done when I was, so I assisted him with nervous hands. Together, we opened the belt in a blink, and I then moved on to his pants.

I was just done sliding his zipper all the way down when a familiar melody breached through the foggy haze of lust. We both froze as it chimed all around us, echoing in the room.

Dinner was served.

I whimpered in protest, crushed by the terrible timing. It couldn't have been worse. A few more seconds and he would have slid my jeans down my legs, freed himself, and entered me. Ten seconds. Couldn't it have been ten seconds later?

Panting and trembling, I looked up at him, hoping he would know what to do next. I was too far gone for us to stop now. He had to take me, or I'd explode into a million pieces. It didn't have to be long, honestly. Two minutes would suffice for me to come. Maybe even one.

But while the influence of desire lingered on his face, it was clear to me that he was completely out of it. He was utterly shocked, as if someone had thrown a bucket of icy water on him. His doubts and hesitation were overpowering everything else again.

"Ulrik..." I began, about to beg him to keep going. But I stopped at once, heartbroken, when he pulled away from me.

Kneeling between my legs, he stared down at my rapturous state for a brief moment, and then passed a nervous hand on his face. A little lost, I rose to my elbows when he supplely stood up. For the second time today, his clothes were askew and wrinkled because of me, but I had no regret this time. He avoided looking at me, taking care of pushing his shirt into his pants.

"Ulrik," I called him again, to no avail.

The hardness of the floor made itself noticed, even though I'd been oblivious to it moments ago. I sat up and brought my knees up to my chest, struggling to contain my arousal, as well as the pain blooming in my chest. Aside from the erection that was still straining against his pants, it was as though he'd turned a switch. The passionate and heated man he'd been moments ago was completely gone, transformed into a cold and distant stranger.

"Ulrik, please..."

Once more, he ignored me. With every second that he wasn't looking at me or acknowledging me, the pain below my ribs intensified, winning over the aching need I had for him. He finished fastening his pants, took care of his belt, and then did the buttons of his shirt from bottom to top. His gestures were so precise, I could tell he's done it thousands of times.

When he was done, and after passing a hand in his hair to arrange it, he let out a deep sigh and stared blankly in front of him for a few seconds. Eventually, he turned to me. He looked so grave and serious, towering over me with all his might, that I shivered where I sat.

"I lost control. Sorry for that."

"You los— What?" Confusion spread in my mind.

"It shouldn't have happened."

"It was always going to happen," I argued, forcing myself to get up. Just as he'd done, I arranged my clothes. His cold shower had occurred when the dinner bell had rang, and mine was happening now.

"We're more than our desires and instincts, Mila. It wasn't supposed to happen, and it shouldn't have."

I had learned a long time ago that words could hurt a lot more than fists, but I was now realizing that some stuff could be even worse than that. His words were painful to hear, without a doubt, but it was nothing compared to what his detached demeanor did to me. He was so composed, so aloof, I almost couldn't believe he was the same man who'd been about to "fuck me like I'd never been fucked before."

"Are you for real right now?" I asked, doing my best to hide how hurt I was. Since I was just done buttoning my jeans and adjusting my shirt and bra, I crossed my arms over my chest to prevent myself from reaching out for him.

"Weren't you the one insisting that your visit had to remain 'strictly professional' when you first arrived?"

My jaw dropped, and the cruel jab punched the air out of my lungs. Just in case it was a mistake and he'd retract his words instantly, I said nothing for a few seconds, staring at him with shock and offense all over my face.

But he remained mute, holding my gaze with determination.

For some reason, I suddenly felt dirty, soiled by his touch and kisses. Disgust for him and for me filled my mind as I realized I'd been fooled by him. Again.

"You're such a fucking dickhead," I spat, pure loathing in my tone. Once more, he didn't reply, keeping his eyes on me instead.

Eager to set some distance between us, I grabbed my phone from the desk and walked to the stairs at a determined pace. Once I reached the upper floor, I turned back to him, noting he hadn't moved one inch.

"Great job at not ruining me, Ulrik," I sourly added, holding back tears of humiliation.

Even though I knew it was a childish and despicable gesture, I slammed the door behind me once I was out—along with Reggie, who'd diligently followed me.

As I crossed the gallery to get to the next stairs, I forced myself to slow down and take deep and slow breaths. Yuko didn't have to know what had happened downstairs. No one had to know.

Not even Gigi. Especially not Gigi.

Fuck that man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 1.2K 30
I always thought I would find myself settling down with someone like Jeffery; a boy from my village. He was handsome enough. And seemed like a strong...
A Viking's Rage By H.H. Cook

Historical Fiction

752K 26.2K 29
[2018 Watty's Shortlist]She was nothing more than a slave in a world ruled by wicked men... When Aiya's life is turned upside down by her ruthless Lo...
9.1K 933 39
"Your mine," His voice is husky as he looks down at me. I shake me head and take a step back from him only to make contact with the wall behind me. ...
482K 13.9K 13
It must have been a goddess. That he was sure of. In the middle of those dark ashes, a body was laid down, wrapped in a cape that must have been gree...