šƒšØš®š›š„šž š–š”ššš¦š¦š² āœ˜ ļæ½...

By Curiosity_Naivety

āš‘š®š§ š­š”ššš­ š›š² š¦šž ššš ššš¢š§ š›š®š­ š¬ššš² š¢š­ š­šØ š¦š² šŸšššœšž.āž ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ š–³š—š–¾ š—ˆš—‡š–¾... More

š—•š—暝—¼š˜€ š—Æš—²š—³š—¼š—暝—² š—›š—¼š—²š˜€
š—™š—¼š—æ š—暝—²š—®š—¹š˜€
š—¢š—»š—¶ š—£š—¼š˜„š—²š—æ
š—– š—„š—®š—»š—ø š— š—¶š˜€š˜€š—¶š—¼š—»
š—šš—²š—»š˜š—¹š—² š—šš—¶š—®š—»š˜
ā™€šŸ¶ š—œ š—µš—¼š—½š—² š˜š—³ š˜†š—¼š˜‚ š—±š—¼
š—”š˜†š—¼ š˜„š—µš—®š˜ š—¶š˜€ š˜š—µš—¶š˜€
š—Ŗš—µš˜† š˜†š—¼š˜‚ š—®š—¹š˜„š—®š˜†š˜€ š—¹š˜†š—¶š—»š—“
š——š˜‚š—ŗš—Æ š——š˜‚š—ŗš—Æ š—œš—±š—¶š—¼š˜
š—šš—¼š—¹š—±
š—–š˜‚š—暝˜€š—² š—¼š—³ š˜š—µš—² š—”š—暝—®š˜š—®š—øš—¶ š—–š—¹š—®š—»
š—¢š—»š—¶ š—šš—¶š—暝—¹
š—–š—暝—¶š—ŗš˜€š—¼š—» š—§š—®š—»š˜‚š—øš—¶
š—¦š—¶š—±š—² š—–š—µš—®š—暝—®š—°š˜š—²š—æ šŸ¬šŸµšŸ¬šŸ“šŸ­
š—Ÿš—ŗš—®š—¼ š—“š—²š˜ š—±š˜‚š—»š—øš—²š—± š—¼š—»
š—–š—®š˜ š—•š—¼š˜†
š—Ŗš—µš—®š˜ š˜š—µš—² š—³š˜‚-
š——š—¼š—»'š˜ š˜„š—®š—»š˜ š˜š—¼, š—»š—¼š˜ š—“š—¼š—¶š—»š—“ š˜š—¼
š—§š—µš—² š—®š—暝˜ š—¼š—³ š—Æš—²š—¶š—»š—“ š˜€š˜š—²š—®š—¹š˜š—µš˜†
š—”š—²š˜ƒš—²š—æ š—”š—“š—®š—¶š—»
š—” š—›š—¼š—暝—» š—®š—»š—± š—® š—›š—®š—¹š—³
š—¢š—½š—²š—暝—®š˜š—¶š—¼š—» š—§š—®š—»š˜‚š—øš—¶ š—™š—暝—¶š—²š—»š—±
š—•š—¹š˜‚š—² š—®š—»š—± š—–š—暝—¶š—ŗš˜€š—¼š—»
š—§š—暝˜‚š—² š—¶š—»š˜š—²š—»š˜š—¶š—¼š—»š˜€
š—§š—暝˜† š—ŗš—², ā™€šŸ¶
š—Ŗš—˜š—”š—©š—˜
š—•š—²š˜€š˜š—¼ š—™š—暝—¶š—²š—»š—±š—¼
š—¢š—»š—¶ š—±š—¼š—»'š˜ š—°š—暝˜†
š—•š—¶š—Æš—Æš—¶š˜š˜† š—•š—¼š—½š—½š—¶š˜š˜†
š—§š—¼ š—°š—®š˜š—°š—µ š—® š—š—¶š—»š—°š—µš˜‚š—暝—¶š—øš—¶
š™š™š™š š˜¼š™™š™«š™šš™£š™©š™Ŗš™§š™šš™Ø š™¤š™› š˜¼š™§š™–š™©š™–š™ š™ž š™”/š™£
š—¢š˜‚š—°š—µ, š˜š—µš—®š˜ š—µš—®š—± š˜š—¼ š—µš˜‚š—暝˜
š—–š—暝—¶š—½š—½š—¹š—¶š—»š—“ š—™š—²š—®š—æ
š— š—¶š—»š—± š—®š—»š—± š—¦š—¼š˜‚š—¹
š—¦š˜„š—¼š—暝—» š˜š—¼ š˜€š—¶š—¹š—²š—»š—°š—²
š— š—”š—„š—„š—¬ š— š—˜- š˜‚š—µ, š—œ š—ŗš—²š—®š—», š—µš—²š˜† š˜š—µš—²š—暝—²
š—›š—²š—暝—² š—°š—¼š—ŗš—²š˜€ š˜š—暝—¼š˜‚š—Æš—¹š—²
š—§š—¼š˜š—®š—¹š—¹š˜† š—Ŗš—¼š—暝˜š—µ š—œš˜
š—¦š—ŗš—¼š—¹
š—›š—®š—¶š—暝—¹š—¶š—»š—²: š—”š—¼š—»-š—˜š˜…š—¶š˜€š˜š—²š—»š˜
š—•š—¼š˜‡š—¼š—øš—®š˜€š—µš—¶
*š—±š—²š—ŗš—¼š—»š—¶š—° š˜€š—°š—暝—²š—®š—ŗš—¶š—»š—“*
š—” š—ŗš—¶š—¹š—¹š—¶š—¼š—» š—®š—½š—¼š—¹š—¼š—“š—¶š—²š˜€
Here comes the important question
*š—¶š—»š—µš—®š—¹š—²š˜€* š—”š—”š—”š—”š—”š—”š—”š—”š—”š—”
š—–š˜‚š˜š—² š—§š—®š—»š˜‚š—øš—¶
š™š™š™š š˜¼š™™š™«š™šš™£š™©š™Ŗš™§š™šš™Ø š™¤š™› š˜¼š™§š™–š™©š™–š™ š™ž š™”/š™£
š—„š—²š—¹š—®š˜…š—®š˜š—¶š—¼š—»āœØ
š— š—¶š˜€š˜€š—¶š—»š—“ š—žš—¶š—±
What If?
š™’š™š™–š™© š™„š™›š™Ø
This is a sign
š—•š—暝—¼š˜€ š—®š—»š—± š—µš—¼š—²š˜€
š—šš—¼š—¼š—± š—¢š—»š—¶, š——š—²š—®š—± š—¢š—»š—¶
š—„š—¼š—°š—ø š—Æš—¼š˜š˜š—¼š—ŗ
š—¢š—»š—¶-š—»š—®š—½š—½š—²š—±
Hm
š—›š—²š—µ.
š™†š™žš™Øš™Øš—²š˜€

š——š˜‚š—°š—ø š—Æš˜‚š˜š˜

2.8K 176 34
By Curiosity_Naivety

Chapter Forty-Six

Searching for a lost kid was way more difficult than y/n expected. Even though she could track her by her chakra signature, the little 💩 was always on the move!

"What's the kid's name again?"

"Shiori."

"And... what's her deal?"

Shinobu shook her head, "She thinks she's immortal, she genuinely believes she's lived several lifetimes, and she thrives in chaos."

"Okay then!" y/n clapped once, "Understood! So then all of this was her doing, yeah?"

Y/n and Shinobu were standing together in front of a burning town, observing the chaos. From the looks of it, it hadn't been long since the town was set ablaze.

People were running around in a panic while some shinobi from Konoha, likely having just been passing by, were using Water Release to assist in putting out the fire.

There were lots of overgrown trees overtaking buildings in the area, the wood having grown into very odd shapes. For example, one looked like a cat while a few others were some very buff men doing odd poses.

"Yes. This was her doing." Shinobu sighed, rubbing her temples, "From the looks of it, she hasn't been gone too long. I think we can catch up if we continue to follow her trail."

"But... but look at the town..." y/n whispered, pointing towards the decimated town, "Shouldn't we help these people out? I mean, this is a lot for them to clean up."

"More shinobi from Konoha will likely arrive soon to help." Shinobu murmured before sighing, "But, you're right, this place is a mess. It wouldn't be right just to leave these people like this."

"Yeah!"

...

"You go after Shiori."

Y/n paused, "Wait, what?"

"You go after Shiori." Shinobu repeated, turning to face y/n, "You've got a good chance of catching her. Because of your horns, she'll probably be stunned for a couple of seconds so you should use that to catch her."

"What? Why is it specifically my horns?!" y/n demanded and Shinobu merely shrugged.

"Meh, something about biting some demon in crotch, watching him spam the same move over and over again, and then having to witness him nearly kill her adopted introvert or something."

"Huh?"

"It's a lot, I know, but we can't both just stay here!" Shinobu reminded y/n, "You go after Shiori to make sure she doesn't tear down any more towns, I'll help these people clean up and then I'll catch up."

"Mmrgh... fine!" y/n blurted, turning and hurrying away in the direction she sensed the weird kid's chakra, "I swear, if I get killed while doing this...!"

She headed off, genuinely concerned about Shinobu's little detail. Y/n wondered if she should cover up her horns, simply to make sure that Shiori wouldn't panic and lose her 💩.

In her haste and blind determination to think of a way to avoid freaking out the child, night had fallen before she even realized it.

"Woah... aw man, I hate it when this happens." the oni grumbled, looking around, "Please tell me the little 💩 stopped to rest."

Almost as if the universe was laughing at her, there was a loud explosion just ahead, sparks from flames and debris flying into the air followed by dark smoke floating into the night sky and screams of terror.

"Damn it..." y/n whined before running in the direction the explosion had come from, "Does that kid never rest?! Maybe she actually is what she says she is!"

Up ahead was yet another village and people were scattering, screaming in fear as bunch of big 🍑 wood golems trashed their village.

Seated atop the head of the largest one in the lead was a young girl who stared down at the chaos with a look of glee as the glow of the flames lit up her green eyes.

Y/n was guessing that was Shiori.

"HAHAHAHA, RUN AWAY YOU LITTLE 💩S!!!! THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT GIVING ME MY GODDAMN SOBA!!!" the girl let out a shrill screech, "I WILL NEVER FORGIVE THIS WORLD FOR DOING THIS TO ME!!! I COULD'VE BEEN ONE OF THEM DAMN UCHIHAS, I COULD'VE BEEN AN UZUMAKI WHEN THEY WERE WIPED OUT, DAMN IT I COULD'VE BEEN A TAILED BEAST! BUT NOOO, I WAS BORN A 🚚ING WOOD RELEASE USER WITH THOSE DAMN HASHIRAMA CELLS! 🚚! NOW I ACTUALLY HAVE TO DO 💩 UNTIL I CAN FIND THE Y/N OF THIS WORLD AND KILL IT!"

"Excuse me, what?" y/n's face went blank at the mention of her name and the little menace atop the wooden golem finally spotted her.

"Eh? Is that 🚚ing Itto?" the girl demanded, peering down at the puzzled oni, "Oh, wait, it's just a y/n."

...

"WAIT A DAMN—— IT'S THE Y/N!"

'Is she a fan or something?' y/n wondered and let out a shriek when the wooden golem suddenly snatched her up lifted her so that she could make eye contact with the Wood Release user.

The Wood Release user was young, having thick curly black hair, leaf-green eyes, and skin the color of  chocolate. (Hmm... y/n was kinda hungry, she'd have to find some food soon). She had bandaids and bandages on her arms and on her face, and it reminded her a little of post-beat down Naruto back during their Academy days.

"Mm... so you're an oni." the girl mumbled with narrowed eyes, "Would've been troublesome had you not just wandered over here like a complete idiot."

"Hey! Watch who you call an idiot!" y/n said sharply, "Look, you're Shiori, right? Shinobu and Tatsuya are real worried about ya, so could you just... y'know, set me down?"

The girl raised a brow, "Are you serious?"

"I mean... yeah." y/n shrugged, the best she could considering the giant golem has a tight hold on her, "I'm not gonna fight some kid-"

At the mention of the word "kid",  Shiori's mildly confused look turned into one of rage just before the wooden golem turned and flung y/n like a stone.

The oni didn't realize what happened until she went crashing through a houses several trees, and hit one last damn tree.

She was pretty sure she broke something, but it'd be fine! Her main concern was the fact that this girl was suddenly on the attack. Did she say something wrong???

"Did she just get her period of some 💩?" y/n wondered, slowly getting to her feet and retrieving her comb from her pocket to tend to her ruffled hair, "Oh well, if the brat wants to fight, we can fight."

As the Crimson Oni hummed to herself, making sure her hair was nice and in order as the massive wooden golem approached her.

The thudding of its footsteps against the earth made it a little difficult, but y/n managed to safely tuck her comb away and she bit into her thumb.

"Alrighty then!" the oni exclaimed as she formed the sequence of hand signs needed for the jutsu before slamming her hand against the ground, "Ushi, come on out! Summoning Jutsu!"

With a poof of smoke, lil Ushi appeared before y/n with a mildly confused look. He turned to look at the oni and greeted her with a cheerful moo.

"Yo, Ushi!" y/n replied with a grin, "I'm gonna need your help. We've got a bit of a problem..."

The Crimson Oni and her little companion turned to face the giant golem as it pushed aside the trees so the girl upon its head could look at them.

"Look, Oni lady, I think you're cool and all! But if I wanna move onto the next world, I've kinda gotta kill you so..." Shiori paused, pursing her lips before shrugging, "Yeah, ima just make this quick!"

The girl rested her hands upon her hips with a delighted look, "Ooo, I hope I'll be a cat next time!"

Y/n and Ushi looked at one another, then at the girl with looks of disbelief and confusion.

"Is she actually serious about this?"

"*equally confused moo*"

"Alright, I've decided, I wanna be a cat... NOW DIE!!!" Shiori suddenly roared and the big 🍑 golem slammed a fist down onto the spot where y/n and Ushi were.

The oni and the bull both screamed like little girls before darting out of the way to avoid being crushed, successfully evading the attack.

"Looks like we can't get out of this one without a fight." y/n decided, "Ushi! Get over here!"

The tiny bull hopped into y/n's arms and she threw him. Like... just threw him. Nothing special.

The bull went soaring through the air, smacking the girl in the face and knocking her off the wooden golem with a yelp.

Holy 💩, it actually worked!
Y/n expected a tougher fight.

As the wooden golem crumbled, y/n wandered over to the girl sprawled on the ground. She'd been knocked out cold, and Ushi was bouncing up and down beside her like a ball.

"Atta boy, Ushi!" y/n said with a nod before lifting the girl and slinging her over her shoulder, "Let's leave before she wakes up! I wanna have a chat with her in a place where she won't have a chance of killing people if she chooses violence again."

Y/n ended up dragging the dazed brat away from the town and tied her up before setting her against the tree and chilling with Ushi.

It was a couple of hours before Shiori awoke with a start and, quiet literally, woke up and chose violence.

"LET ME GO, DAMN IT, I'VE GOTTA DO WHAT ITACHI COULDN'T AND FINISH THE JOB!!!"

"First of all, how the hell do you know him??? Second, calm down!" y/n complained as Shiori wiggled around like a worm, "I'm going to assume we're on the same page and say I don't blame you for wanting to mollywhop Sasuke, but you'd get killed if you tried."

"Well why don't you help me? Untie me and we can go beat him up together!" Shiori tried.

"As tempting as your offer is, you'd probably try to kill me again the moment I let you go." y/n said flatly before crossing her arms, "Not gonna happen."

"Oh please, I could've killed you by now if I really wanted to." Shiori scoffed, "You do realize I can perform some Jutsu without hand signs, right?"

Y/n deadpanned, "No way."

Shiori raised a brow and the tree she was leaning against slowly but surely grew taller, reacting to the chakra which she was pouring into it.

The oni blinked once. Then twice.

"Oh."

"Exactly."

Y/n decided "🚚 it" and released Shiori so the two of them could sit across from one another and have a nice civilized chat with a nice dose of profanity.

"So what exactly do you have against Sasuke? He hadn't done anything to you, has he?" y/n inquired, tilting her head.

"Nah, he hasn't done anything yet." Shiori said dismissively, "But he does kill my favorite blondie in the near future, so I wanted to prevent it from happening. Afterwards I figured I'd go kill Obito's ♀🐶 🍑, stomp Zetsu real quick, and then move onto the next world."

Y/n had steam emitting from her head as she stared at Shiori with a dumbfounded expression.
"What?"

"I don't expect you to get it, either way..." Shiori pointed at y/n, "You've got something against that brat too, right? Help me out! We can curb stomp him together and prevent a 💩 ton of unnecessary deaths!"

Y/n was older now. She was smarter, a bit more mature, and certainly not stupid enough to——

"Aight, bet."

WHAT?!

Shiori and y/n shared a cheeky grin, grabbing each other's hand and shaking it, "Alright! I know his location! Between the two of us, we'll be able to beat the 💩 out of him easily!"

An Oni, and a Wood Release user vs an Uchiha.
This would be very unfair for Sasuke, but exactly what he deserved. Besides, y/n had been wanting to give him a taste of his own medicine!

She'd be sure to beat him just as badly as he'd beaten Naruto... and yes, she was still bitter about it.

The two idiots sharing a braincell pranced further away from the burning village and took a rest by a river so that they could form a plan.

If locating and storming the hideout of a sick lunatic snake man could even be called a plan.

At least Shiori knew where to find that bastard, that was both surprising and a little sus but y/n didn't really concern herself with it.

It wasn't long before the sun rose and lit up the sky, the two idiots making their way towards their destination. As they were continuing along, y/n paused and glanced towards a path further within the forest with a curious look.

There, hidden in the trees, was Naruto! Sakura, and the new squad leader as well!

'Ohhh, they're here for their mission.' y/n realized before frowning to herself, 'But if they're here... who are they gonna meet?'

"Yo! Oni! I'm making us a bridge, so hurry up!" Shiori called and y/n jumped, looking alarmed.

"Hold on, lemme try something first!"

Over where Naruto was, he felt a familiar little feeling and turned his head to find the source of it. Off to the side of the bridge, he saw some random kids making their way across as roots emerged from one side of the river to the other.

Naruto squinted, finding that one of the two kids had a pair of red horns. Another oni, perhaps? He'd have to tell y/n that he'd seen someone like her, he was sure she'd be happy.

'Speaking of y/n... she must be getting restless back at the village.' he thought with a frown before smiling to himself, 'On the way back, I'll find her something tasty to eat!'

When y/n and Shiori made it to the other side, their disguises poofed away only once they made it to the safety of the trees.

Shiori glanced up at the oni and grinned.
"Let's go kill a bastard!"

Y/n only nodded, glancing back over her shoulder to Naruto before her and Shiori continued on their way.

E/c eyes.

For the longest, e/c eyes constantly plagued Sasuke's dreams. Gentle eyes, joyful eyes, sad eyes.

Expressive e/c eyes that weren't very good at hiding their true feelings, eyes that glittered with excitement at the mention of playing Shinobi Life.

Sometimes it was just eyes, but then those eyes became a young oni. A cheerful, peppy young oni who would show off her new found onikabuto to Sasuke every evening, and offer cards to him so they could play a game.

Sasuke's time of rest was spent playing games with that happy go lucky oni, and he'd wake up only to realize it had all been a dream.

This particular time, his dream was delayed.

This time, he didn't see a happy little oni eagerly awaiting the chance to play more games with him.

Instead, the little oni was crouched all by herself and tracing a picture into the ground with her finger.

She seemed sad, tired.

The sight alone was puzzling for Sasuke, and he felt concerned to see the typically excited oni so subdued.

'Is it because I won our last card game?' Sasuke wondered with small frown, a little confused.

Ah, but this was just a figment of his imagination.
He'd come to accept the fact that his brain was constantly working against him, and didn't seem to have any plans on letting him forget his former teammate anytime soon.

He took another step forward, preparing to offer comforting words to the sad little oni, but halted when she flinched and looked back at him with wide eyes.

Holy 💩, she was crying.

Sasuke couldn't remember ever seeing y/n cry, so it was a shock to see a hallucination of her crying.

"No... stay away!" the young oni sobbed, rubbing her eyes free of tears and jumping to her feet, 'Back off, you... you stupid duck butt!'

"Hey, calm down-" Sasuke began, reaching for her, but the little oni smacked his hand away with frightened eyes.

"I hate you!" the oni cried, turning and running off, "I hate you, hate you, hate you, so just wake up!!!"

Sasuke watched the oni run until she kinda just disappeared, feeling very puzzled. Was she that weird in real life? ...yeah, probably.

However, despite her odd behavior, Sasuke did notice how desperate she seemed. Wake up? Why would she tell him to wake up? Was that his subconscious doing that 💩, or...

All of a sudden, the Uchiha was struck with a little something called survival instinct, 'No, she actually meant wake up-'

One moment he was dreaming, the next he wasn't as someone he felt a shadow cross over his face. His eyes flashed open and he grabbed the intruder's wrist in a vice like grip.

Their strength came as a shock to him at first as they grabbed ahold of the front of his clothing, lifting him up effortlessly before slamming him against the ground with the force of a rampaging bull!

Still a little drowsy, but definitely alert, Sasuke prepared to defend himself but halted.

His attacker was non other than y/n, far more grown that she looked in his dreams. Her e/c eyes were steely, guarded, and alight with the same rage which had been there when she found Sasuke and Naruto at the Valley of the End.

"Y/n-" he began but quickly found that his decision to speak wasn't the best one, getting a fist to the face next.

"Shut up, keep my name out of your mouth!!!" she snapped, Sasuke didn't miss the slight waver in her voice, "Stupid Duck Butt!"

No matter how angry she was, she really was just a bumbling idiot. A soft hearted, emotional, bumbling idiot.

'Ah yes, but she's a strong bumbling idiot too...' Sasuke noted just before y/n lifted him right back up and yeeted him into the hall, 'Most importantly, how the hell did she find me

There was a soft crunch and Sasuke turned his head to find the source. There, a few feet away, was a little girl eating popcorn.

She halted when she realized Sasuke was looking at her before pumping a fist in the air, "Beat his 🍑!"

Sasuke could only give the girl a bewildered look.
"What the hell-"

All of a sudden, there was an angry moo, and the last thing Sasuke saw was a bull being hurled at him through the dust.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 4.2K 48
[Naruto Various x Jujutsu Kaisen Reader] (Discontinued) (Y/n), a name she was given the day Sukana found her and adopted her, she was once called the...
90.5K 1.6K 28
āš™š™šš™–š™§ š™¢š™š š™¤š™Ŗš™©, š™›š™Ŗš™šš™œš™¤š™”š™šš™¤š™£ š™¬š™žš™©š™ š™– š™—š™”š™–š™˜š™  š™¬š™žš™›š™š š™¤š™§ š™—š™”š™–š™˜š™  š™„š™šš™§š™Øš™¤š™£,āž āš™£š™–š™ š™—š™žš™©š™˜š™, š™š™šš™–š™§ š™¢š™š š™¤š™Ŗš™©...
166K 7.3K 40
šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ a boy who loses the memories of his past, slowly gains the ability of looking into the future. šŽš‘ šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ a boy with precog...
109K 6.1K 36
(š˜/š) He's just the biggest asshole ever š‚š€š“š„š‘ You're not explaining what he did... (š˜/š) He breathes āžø You've lived a peaceful life on...