Long road to go.. [✓]

By folklorethv_33

What if, despite the 14 million possibilities that Doctor Strange has foreseen, that the roles were reversed... More

Chapter 1✨
Chapter 2✨
Chapter 3✨
Chapter 4✨
Chapter 5✨
Chapter 6 ✨
Chapter 7 ✨
chapter 8✨
chapter 9✨
chapter 10✨
chapter 11✨
Chapter 12 ✨
chapter 13✨
Chapter 15✨

Chapter 14✨

512 15 4
By folklorethv_33

Dust.

Destruction.

Was all Peter could see. Everywhere he saw, was just another attempt to stop Thanos. All he rememberd was Bruce snapping the gauntlet and then his sixth sense tingling.

He swiftly took off his mask, a choking noise rising in his throat. Everything was red, and everything looked in shambles beyond repair. Peter looked at the and saw Black Panther, Shuri and countless armies that were ready to die for this event.

When he turned to his left, he saw the Scarlet Witch, Falcon, Bucky. There were other people that he met along his journey to Titan as well who were here. Mantis, StarLord, Drax and Doctor Strange.

All of them to which he never had time to actually have a proper conversation, but they seemed nice.

Overhead, he saw Thanos in the middle of the war zone, dirty and ragged. Behind him was his army, but it wasn't compared to the army that joined forces together against his army. Because there was one thing Thanos didn't have.

The infinity Stones.

And he knew that everyone, including him, was prepared to make any sacrifices to get everyone's families back.

His eyes averted to a small figure standing a few feet away from the army. The figure had mud all over his face, his helmet about to break, but when Peter saw the half broken shield, he instantly knew who he was.

Captain America.

"Avengers!" Captain America yelled, and then narrowed his eyes towards the purple ass grape. "Assemble."

Yells and shrieks of Wakandian emitted through the air, shouts from the fallen joined the noise of determination, and all Peter could do was put his mask on and join the battle.

He fought. Hard.

The pain was all in this battle. The hope was still here! He web slung over the monsters and enemies, strapping them to their will and watch as others dismantle them to pieces. He wasn't one to kill, but if he has to do it to save a life.

Peter would.

While he was web slinging, he caught a glimpse of "Mister Stark," Peter whispered, And flashbacks started coming to his mind when he saw Tony for the last time, He was assuring Peter that nothing had happened, while Tony knew that he was on the verge of dying.

With his chance, he let go and landed right in front of Ironman.

The man turned around, his eyes widening at the sight and Peter's stomach churned. Neither of them said or moved, not knowing what to do or say. What were you supposed to say in this situation?

"Tony. Y-you are back-" Peter settled on but he was cut off with a huge, metal weight on his chest. Arms wrapping around his slim body and head on his shoulder.

"O-oh," Peter said, shocked as he wrapped his arms around Tony. He held on tight and so did Tony. "T-this feels nice," he whispered, smiling for what felt like years.

Tony was too stunned to speak. Peter looked nothing like he had the last time Tony saw him. Peter was taller, and the kid's hair was no longer short and curly. It was longer and disheveled. There was a scar right below one of his eyes that hadn't been there before. "I missed you kid. Look at you kid. All grown up. And where did you get that nasty scar on your face?" He finally spoke hugging him again. They were so lost in their own world that they didn’t break apart until they heard a very obvious fake cough coming from the person standing behind them. "It would be better that both of you do your family reunion later, because we're in the middle of battlefield.

They both broke apart from each other as they both turn to the voice, seeing it was Harley in his all glory. Tony frowned upon the man, who was wearing same as his armour.

"Harls!"

"Tony. This is Harley and he is my fiance"

***

Eventually, they had to let go, much to Tony's dismay. They met eyes and Tony was smiling at him. His eyes spoke words that Tony wasn't able to say to the kid. And that was enough for Peter to keep fighting.

They both separated and Peter kept on fighting.

He got close to Doctor Strange and he looked at him, mask hiding his fear and hope. "Is this the timeline we win?" Peter asked hopefully. Doctor Strange could only purse his lips. "If I told you, we won't be able win the timeline," he said softly.

Peter nodded thoughtfully. "Fair enough."

His spider senses took off as he saw the Infinity gauntlet in the hands of Black Panther and Thanos was close to it. It was too close for anyone's comfort in all honesty.

Mind whirring at any ideas to help Black Panther, he shot his web fluids on flying boulder and held on before getting close proximity and yelling, "Give it to me!"

Black Panther obliged quickly and threw at him. Peter caught a hold of it, using one arm to wrap the huge gauntlet to his chest and the other to swing back to safety. His webs was cut, yelping in surprise as he flung across the battle zone.

Fortunately, A white horse with wings caught him with a rider beside him. He gasped in awe. "Woah, you are Valkyrie, n-nice to meet you, I'm-I'm Peter, Uh-er, Spiderman actually." The Valkyrie just rolled her eyes, but a smirk graced her lips as she guided the horse with precision. He also saw Harley fighting down.

Unfortunately, one of Thanos' missiles shot right beside them, and the pegasus jerked to hard, making him slide off completely and onto the ground. He moaned in pain, but got up.

He fell to the ground again by a reptile of some sorts, causing him to struggle. The creatures other buddies decided to join in, making him immobilized. The reptiles scratched at his armor and mask as he shielded the gauntlet with his arms. More and more came on top of him, tearing him and banging his head on the hard ground.

With no lines of defense and other people attacking Thanos' army, he activated something he never thought he would need.

"Karen, activate instant kill!" Peter shouted.

"On it," Karen's robotic, but feminine voice entered his mask. Suddenly, 6 metal limbs that resembled of spider legs popped out and started stabbing the reptiles. His eyes turned a dark shade of crimson red.

Without doing anything, his suit annihilated most of the slimy creatures.

But it still wasn't enough as others tried to wield the gauntlet for Thanos. So he ran. Peter used his web slingers to make it easier sometimes and then ran on foot.

He was almost there.

Almost there

Peter shouted when a missile pounded to the ground as it exploded, getting him to fly into the air. He lost contact of the infinity gauntlet for a moment before grasping it in mid air and curling around it, preparing for a hard landing.

Closing his eyes, he prepared the worst, but he felt gentle hands hoisting him up from his underarms and guided into a safe zone. Peter opened his eyes and blinked for a moment before looking up and seeing Pepper in her Iron suit.

"I got you kid," she said, placing him softly on the ground. Peter briskly took off his mask, inhaling and exhaling loudly as he tried to catch his breath. His nose was bloody and eyes were swollen with bruises, along with minor cuts that marred his skin.

"I'm-I'm good," he said breathlessly.

Women from around, surrounded the boy as he let go of the gauntlet and grasped a nearby object, supporting himself and keeping his breaths steady. He was tired...so tired. He closed his eyes for just a second. Or so he thought.

Peter woke up to a dead, but eerie horrible silence. Its as if the snap happened all over again. Did they fail?

Limbs protested in response as he sat up and watch as his fellow comrades were still battling from afar. How did he get so far? Then he realized he was in the middle of a showdown...

In that showdown was Captain America, Thor, Captain Marvel and Ironman. Doctor Strange was close by, but he was busy fighting others, he saw other Gaurdians fighting. Peter looked up blearily and saw Tony and skid across the ground.

"Tony!" Peter yelled, quickly running up to him and placing a hand on the shoulder. Tony snapped his head to the boy and his eyes screamed something.

Desperation?

Fear?

"Get out, kid!" Tony yelled.

"No, Tony! Please!" Peter pleaded.

Tony shook his head. "Strange! Get Peter out of here!"

Orange swirls appeared at his feet, suddenly opening wide and engulfing Peter into it. He screamed as he went through the portal and landed right beside Doctor Strange. Oddly enough, Doctor Strange wasn't that far, and the doctor didn't seem to mention it.

Peter couldn't do anything as he watched Captain America, Thor, Ironman and Captain Marvel fight against Thanos as they tried to slide the gauntlet off of the Titan's hand. Since when did Thanos get the gauntlet?! He had to do something!

Just when he thought of a plan, the whole group fell in parts and Thanos was gaining strength from the stones.

Peter looked over to Doctor Strange, who was shockingly staring right at him. Strange pointed up and then nodded. Peter nodded in confusion, but it dawned on him as he realized Strange's hand motions.

This was the timeline that they win. And they needed to win.

With a firm nod of his head, he ran out swiftly and prepared his whole strength to get that gauntlet back. Tony watched with fright as he watched his kid go straight toward the Titan.

"Peter!"

Thanos had nothing prepared for him as Peter kicked him on the shin and punched his head. With Thanos distracted, he reached his arms to grab the stones and he was almost there.

Almost there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 6.5K 30
Scenarios between Peter and the Avengers. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE, SORRY FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES I only write 1 or 2 parts/story. Please don't...
23.2K 1.1K 48
Natasha thought that they were in the clear; free to live as they pleased. Then Shield did some digging into Peter's past that turned her world upsid...
710K 14.5K 69
Mainly irondad and spiderson but all the Avengers are gonna be in it a lottttttt. feel free to give suggestions cause I will probably run out of idea...
1.2K 31 18
What if there was a universe where there was no Spiderman? What if there was another way to get spider powers? What if that individual was part of th...