LET'S LIVE A BIT LONGER!!

由 monkeywa

Alright I have not seen much fanfic about Penelope, so I thought why not make one? I am a huge fan of runawa... 更多

A/N (Pls read)
Chapter 1: Losing Hope
Chapter 2: Nightmare
Chapter 3: The long ass Breakfast
Chapter 4: A Father's Regret
Chapter 5: Worries
Chapter 6: The Sun and the Moon
Chapter 7: The Ball
Chapter 8: The start
Chapter 9: It's done
Chapter 10: The Disappearance
Chapter 11: ...idk what to name this chap
Chapter 12: Finding
Chapter 13: Festival
Chapter 14: Decisions
Side story [1]
Chapter 15: The final decision
A/N(Voting closed! Thanks for your opinion)
Chapter 17: Annoyed Diana....
Chapter 18: It's them again...
Chapter 19: The talk
Chapter 20: choose a name for this chp
Side chapter: I am a princess
Chapter 21: Swords, The Talk and sweets
Chapter 22: Idk, just some random things, to keep the story going.
Chapter 23: The ball (henry's bday)
Chapter 24: Lucas's Fiance?
Chapter 25: The dances...and the Eckart's regrets
Chapter 26: Where is Adriana?
Chapter 27: the rescue
Chapter 28: Mamma(?)
Chapter 29: The progress
Chapter 30: It seems he ruined everything
Chapter 31: WHat is happening??
Chapter 32: unknown feelings
Chapter 33: Drunk?
Chapter 34: Going back home
Chapter 35: pls suggest a name for this chp
Chapter 36: Let it out!
Chapter 37: The banquet
Chapter 38: Everything will soon come to an end.
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40: WHAT? HOW? AND WHO?
Chapter 41: The meeting
Chapter 42: oh no...
Chapter 43: just steal...
Chapter 44: This is reality.
I drew~(not a chapter)
Chapter 45:

Chapter 16: Home

1.3K 53 33
由 monkeywa

Quote: 'The purpose of our lives is to be happy.'-Dalai Lama

---------- -------- ---- -- -

Next day:

Third person pov:

Eckart mansion, Eroka

Yvonne's room:

"My lady, you have a letter." Amy spoke.

"Give me." a cheerful voice answered as she opened the letter and dismissed her maid.

Hello Yvonne,

How are you? I hope you are doing well. It's been a long time hasn't it? I hope you are eating well. I write this letter today to tell you that I have found my biological family. Don't worry, I will never forget you, you will always be my sister. And if you want to write to me, then send the letter to 'traven xxxxx xxx xxxxxx Sodiana'. I go under the name of dira. I don't have much time right now. So I will take my leave first but I hope you have a good time. Take good care of yourself.

Ps: I will tell you everything in detail in the next letter.

Till we meet again.

Your sis,

Dira.

Yvonne smiled cheerfully as she read the letter. Now she can write to her sister too. And she knew about the whitlocks. Her father had told them. 'Father had asked Brother Derrick to find sister before the whitlocks.' Yvonne frowned when she thought that. She doesn't get her family, first her brothers had hated her sister and wanted her gone but now they want to bring her back in the family?

'I really don't get them.' thought Yvonne as she tilted her head.

*Knock**knock*

"Princess, it's breakfast time." called Amy.

"Coming!"

Location: Dining hall

"Father!" Yvonne greeted.

"Morning, sweetie." the duke forced a smile. You can clearly see the black bags under his eyes.

"Are you alright?" asked Yvonne concerned. The duke had buried himself in work and work after penelope left. Because, he doesn't want any free time as that will only make him remember his mistakes and regrets.

"Mhm" hummed the duke. He wasn't alright. There was no trace of Penelope anywhere. His sons have checked everywhere. He himself has gone to search, but found nothing. And everyday all he could ever think of was how he never gave Penelope the love she deserved and how he neglected and broke her trust. He hates himself for ruining a poor child's life. He clearly knew the consequences of adopting a child but he ignored it and he will do anything to make it up to his daughter.

*slam!*

The door was slammed open.

"Brother?" asked Yvonne curiously.

"Reynold found her." Derrick stated.

*Clack* "Where? How is she?" asked the duke as he slammed his hands on the table.

"In sodiana. He spotted her in town last night. It seems she is living in a tavern." Derrick answered.

"Well then let's hurry. I'll see you later sweetie." Duke bid goodbye to yvonne.

Stunned, Yvonne was stunned.

Yvonne's pov:

What? They found her? No. No. She doesn't want to be found. She-she said she is happy. If brothers and father force her to come back. She-she will resent this place more than before.

Why? Why can't brothers and father just leave her alone? I-I don't know whose side to take anymore.

"Amy! How long will it take for a letter to be delivered to sodiana?" I asked. I need to inform my sister. I can't sit still any more.

"It depends, my lady. Normally 2 days and a half days if paid more." Amy answered.

"I see then let's start writing." I said. I will do everything in my power to make sure they don't find you, sister. Because this is the least I can do.

Location: Tavern, Sodiana

Third person pov:

"Do you want to take this one?" asked Diana as she picked up a beautiful long skirt.

"But that's yours." Penelope said.

"I know, but It will look pretty on you, and we are the same size in clothes." Diana explained.

"Fair enough, give me." Penelope agreed as she snatched the dress leaving Diana dumbfounded. Dira-THE DIRA who never accepts anything, accepted something.

"Dira, are you possessed or sick?" Diana said as she put her hand on Penelope's forehead.

"Haha, is it that surprising to see me accept something?" asked Penelope.
"Yes! Dira, you are finally growing uppppp....." whined Diana as she hugged her sister figure.

"I am the child here?" wondered Penelope as she patted Diana's head.

"Miss, the carriage is ready." Noah said from the outside.

"You idiot! You knock first." Liam Whispered and punched Noah on his head lightly, but it was loud enough for Penelope and Diana to hear.

Hearing Liam, they both looked at each other and laughed. The whole apartment was filled with the sweet laughter of two lovely ladies.

"You should go now, don't make your family wait longer." Diana said, as she recovered from her laughter.

"Right! Diana, I will give you this then." Penelope said as she handed her apartment keys over.

"I have a place to live." Diana said.

"And it's messy. Take these, I have talked with gramps. He even said you can live here for free." Penelope answered. Diana's house was messy but that was because she never had time to clean it up. The main reason Penelope wanted Diana to move was because her instinct told her something bad was going to happen to her friend and plus there were too many pervs living around Diana's apartment. Penelope would be at ease if Diana lived with gramps and his family, she would at least know that Diana was safe.

"Yes, yes. I will move. Go now." Diana Understood what Penelope meant by that.

Her house was messy.

"See you, make sure to take your medications on time. And don't roam around the town late at night." reminded Penelope as she popped her head out of the carriage window.

"I will visit you every two weeks!"

"YES! BYE! I'LL MISS YOU!" Diana yelled as the carriage left.

'I hope you have a good journey.' thought Diana as she smiled sweetly and watched the carriage that had left. 

Whitelock mansion:

Third person pov:

"The carriage is here!" Lucas exclaimed as he fixed his clothes.

*click* the carriage door opened relieving

Liam

And then came out

Noah

"Seriously? I expected to see my sister first." Augustine said and Lucas just facepalmed.

"Penelope dear, it's fine. No one will hurt you. They are here to welcome you." Austin called out to his daughter. He knew she was scared. Who wouldn't be.

"Hm..." Penelope hummed a little as she gathered her courage up and stood up.

*Thud* She hit her head hard.

"Owie" Whined penelope.

"WHat's wrong? Are you alright?"asked the duke as he hurriedly looked inside the courage.

"Duke...I am fine. Thank you." said Penelope, she was still uncomfortable calling the duke, father, face to face. She apparently had no problem calling him father behind his back.

"I see, then?" Austine offered her his hand.

"Thanks." muttered Penelope as she took her father's hand and got off the carriage.

"This is your brothers, Lucas and Augstine." Austin introduced me.

*Sniff* "Waah, my sister is back. Look everyone. My little sis is back." cried Lucas.

"Excuse him, he is always like that. Even though he is supposed to be the oldest. I am glad you are back safely." said Augstine as he patted Penelope's head unconsciously.

Penelope stiffed at Augstine's actions. And Augstine noticed it.

"Oh, pardon me." said Austine, as he was about to remove his hand he heard, "I don't mind. I liked it." Penelope said with tears in her eyes.

His hands were warm.

"Oh don't cry, sister, you will make me cry." Lucas said as he cried.

"You are already crying, idiot." said Augstine as he lightly hit Lucas's Shoulder. The wins started bickering.

"They are always like this but I have not seen Aug this happy before. Bunny, don't cry." Austin said as he hugged his daughter.

"I am not crying...father." Penelope answered, as she whispered the last part.

"Anyway. Welcome Home little sis." Lucas said as he ignored Augtine's stares. Originally Augstine planned to say that.

"Mhm I am home."

Location: Tavern

Third person's pov:

At the same time

"Penelope, open the door! I know you are in there!" a loud voice said as he knocked on the door loudly.

"And who the hell might you be?" a sweet stern voice said with an irritating tone. 

To be continued~

A/N: Another chapter down. Haha, i wrote this cause i was in the mood. I was supposed to write down a draft essay for my english test but it seems the essay has to wait. 

How do you all like the story so far? 

Also I was wondering and-

Does anyone know the real name of duke Eckart? 

Not like i care or anything, but I am just curious. I wonder, did they hide the name cause it was too ugly and it meant something bad like trash or smth? So curious. 

Have a good night/morning. Stay safe and I will update more in a few days or might tomorrow.....depending on my mood. 

Here's a little story i made: 

Yvonne: look what i have here?

Diana: oh it's a cute puppy!

Yvonne (squeals): i know her name is Nelly. She is really cute when she throws a tantrum, and she gets excited when she sees sweets. She also loves it when i pat her head. She is just soo cute! 

Diana: oh so cute-*realization* 'Wait-' 

Diana suddenly remembers how a certain someone loves sweets and pats on her head. 

And Yvonne paused her squealing as she remembers how cute her sister looks when she throws a tantrum. 

Both looks at each other....(0w0/)

Penelope enters the room. 

They look at penelope, and she looks at them. 

Awkwards silence. 

Penny: what? (0-0?)

Diana and Yvonne giggles and talk or more like fangirls quietly. 

 The end~

byee 

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

162K 2.8K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
735 62 27
She's gone. She's gone. How can she just be gone? She could be hurt or dead, who knows. Fox's vision blurred and her knees felt weak. Fear. Deep...
20.4K 909 19
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Of all the beautiful porcelain dolls in this world, why pick an broken rag doll like me?", I ask as he squeezes my hand...
101K 2.2K 95
"Let me be honest, that mark above your breast, turns me on so much" he said as he kissed my cleavage. "Oh, and I am never that drunk to not know whe...