Sexual Exploration

By Haydenpumpkinchan

"Welcome to the Virgin Classroom. My name is Mr. Min, and by the end of this semester, I'll have taken all of... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69

42

3.1K 162 23
By Haydenpumpkinchan

Jungkook trudged through the sidewalk, his hands in his pockets as he headed home.
As much as he had wanted to be Namjoon's first gay everything, he could tell the older boy didn't want that.

It hurt, but life goes on.

He knew there would be another opportunity to have the alpha male beneath him, but for tonight, Yoongi would have all those honors.

He could tell those two had had some sort of moment before he barged in. He was curious what it was, but it wasn't his business and he told himself to stop thinking about it - lest he become obsessed.

Besides...it was kind of fitting to have Yoongi be Namjoon's first given their history.

It just seemed appropriate.

He just wished he could have stayed to watch.

As he neared his house, he saw his parents were out, probably on a date night.

He wanted a date night too.

He quickly called Jimin.

"Hey, what's up?" The pinkette answered almost immediately.

"What are you doing for the evening?" Jungkook asked, hurrying inside.

"Um, just catching up on my shows. Why?" Jimin wondered.

"Wanna have a date night at my place?" Jungkook asked, blush spreading across his cheeks.

"You mean...like dinner and a movie and dessert afterwards?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook nodded, remembered it was a phone call, and affirmed it.

"Cuuuuute!" Jimin cooed. "And for what reason do I owe this date?"

"Just because." Jungkook shrugged. "You're my best friend."

"Aww...Jungkookie!" Jimin blew him a kiss through the phone. "I'll be right over!"

-

Jungkook stared into his open fridge, realizing he had almost nothing in there to cook with.

"Fuck!" He checked how soon delivery could make it to his place, but it would be at least an hour since everyone was ordering at the same time.

"Double fuck."

And then Jimin knocked on his door.

"Triple fuck."

He hurried to answer it, letting the smaller boy bounce inside.

"This is such a cute idea Kookie!" He was gushing. "You're such a sweet friend!"

"I'm sorry, I thought my mom went grocery shopping, but she didn't, and I only have like, an egg and half a jar of mustard to cook with." Jungkook explained, embarrassed he hadn't thought this through.

"That's fine! We can go grocery shopping together!" Jimin beamed. "Master pro chef-sies making a three-course meal from scratch! It'll be amazing!"

Jungkook grinned at Jimin's cute enthusiasm. "What should we make?"

"I love pasta, and spaghetti is a classic entrée that's still easy. We could make garlic bread and salad, and something chocolatey for dessert!" Jimin babbled.

Jungkook thought for a moment, before climbing on top of the counter and opening the special cupboard that his parents kept stocked with wine and champagne.

He pulled out a bottle of Chardonnay and held it out so Jimin could see. "If we take just a tiny bit, my mom won't notice!"

Jimin beamed, clapping his hands together. "Yes! Perfect! This will all go so well together!"

Jungkook set the bottle down and jumped off the counter. "We can walk to the store, it's close enough."

He snatched his wallet up, stuffing it in his back pocket as the two went out the door.
Jimin pulled his sweater sleeves over his tiny hands, skipping beside Jungkook, trying to keep up with his fast pace in the brisk evening air.

"So, how was your turn with Joonie?" He asked, jumping over the cracks in the sidewalk. "What did you two do?"

"Oh..." Jungkook thought back to his kiss with Namjoon. "Uh...it was...short."

Jimin nodded. "I feel the same, the hour went by so fast!"

Jungkook listened as Jimin babbled about this and that, his thoughts drifting back to his older classmate and his teacher and what they were doing right now.

No doubt it was something kinky.
God, he wished he could have watched.
If only he had thought about that sooner.

They arrived at the store and hurried to the aisles.

"Caesar salad!" Jimin grabbed a bag of the mix and tossed it into the basket Jungkook had picked up on their way in. "Should we get two?"

Jungkook nodded. "Better safe than sorry."
They went to the meat aisle and Jimin grabbed a tube of hamburger meat, adding it to their basket.

"The recipe says it'll need...half a pound of meat. But this tube is in ounces." Jungkook tipped his head to the side to read the label.
"Sixteen ounces is a pound." Jimin reminded him. "This says ten so we're good."

They went to the Italian aisle and looked at the boxes of pasta.

"Do we dare cheat?" Jungkook looked at Jimin dramatically.

Jimin pursed his lips, hands on his hips.
"How long does the recipe says it'll take to make the pasta from scratch?"

"Uh...about twenty minutes." Jungkook read off his phone.

"Let's not cheat!" Jimin decided. "What are the ingredients we need then?"

"Flour, and an egg."

They hurried around the store, one by one finding the items they needed. Jimin tossed them in the air and Jungkook raised his arms, catching them in the basket.

They wandered down the dessert aisle, drooling at all the options they could choose from.

"This one!" Jimin gasped, running to the fridge door and opening it. He pulled out a box of chocolate pie.

"That's not from scratch." Jungkook laughed as Jimin hugged it to his chest.

"We don't mess with perfection!" Jimin insisted.

They headed to checkout and paid for their items, before walking back to Jungkook's house.

It was dark out by the time they arrived. Jungkook couldn't help but wonder what Namjoon and Yoongi were doing right now.

No. He shook his head. He couldn't think about them now. He was with Jimin. He liked Jimin. He didn't need Namjoon or his teacher.

Jimin played some music in the background as they brought out the pots and pans.
Jungkook started cooking the meat while Jimin got to work on the pasta. He spread flour over the table and cracked an egg on, mixing it together with his hands.

"You washed your hand before you started that, right?" Jungkook eyed him from the stove, sipping the wine.

"I licked all the dirt off my fingers, don't worry." Jimin held up his hands to show Jungkook, who laughed.

They had fun cooking the dish, having a mini food fight and burning the garlic bread.

Finally, dinner was served, and they took seats in Jungkook's room to watch a movie while they ate.

"I wonder what Namjoon and Yoongi are doing right now." Jimin said absentmindedly as he slurped the noodles and watched the TV intently.

Jungkook suddenly felt sick. He had been having so much fun with Jimin that he had forgotten all about the duo.

He set his plate down. "Something filthy, no doubt."

Jimin groaned at whatever image Jungkook's comment had thrown into his head.

Jungkook set his empty plate down looking at the cute pink haired boy.

"Jimin."

Jimin faced him, noodles hanging down from his mouth. "Yeth?"

"Can I fuck you?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin stared, and the noodles fell back to his plate.

"Yes! God, yes, please, now, fuck me." Jimin couldn't put his plate away and yank his shirt off fast enough. "Finally!"

Jungkook quickly discarded his own clothing, too eager at the prospect of losing his virginity with his best friend to be nervous about being naked.

Jimin kicked off his pants, scowling when it took longer than two seconds to send them to the floor.

He quickly spread himself in the middle of Jungkook's bed, wiggling out of his underwear. "Do you have lube? Oh, wait, what am I saying? I don't need it."

Jungkook almost choked.

Jimin grabbed the back of his thighs and held them apart so Jungkook could have the easiest possible access to his hole.

Jungkook stared.

It was one thing to watch porn through a screen, but it was another thing entirely to be having it presented to you in real life.

Jungkook's hand grabbed his cock instinctively as he looked with wide eyes to Jimin's hole. It was already stretched, as if he had just been fucked by someone huge right before coming over.

"What are you waiting for?" Jimin demanded. "Shove it in me for fucks sake!"

Jungkook snapped out of it. "Right, yes, sorry." He bit his lip, slowly guiding his tip to Jimin's entrance.

It went in so easily that at first Jungkook didn't even realize it. Then he became aware of the feeling of something warm and smooth around a part of him that had only been touched by his own hand before.

He blinked.

His dick was in Jimin.

His best friend Jimin.

Adorable Jimin.

Jungkook was fucking Jimin.

"You gunna push in further?" Jimin raised an eyebrow. "Because I know that's not all you got."

Flushing, Jungkook pushed himself in a little further, going slow for Jimin's sake.

"Is this okay? Are you hurt? Should I-"

"Jeon Jungkook," Jimin glared at him. "In case you haven't noticed, I have a fucking anal gape. Shove that entire DNA rifle of yours in me before I ride you and do all the work myself."

Jungkook swallowed, sweating nervously as he quickly pushed himself all the way in.
The moan Jimin let out surprised Jungkook, as well as went straight to his dick, and Jimin wiggled around in pleasure when he felt Jungkook growing inside him.

"Now fuck me." Jimin growled, and Jungkook's heart skipped a beat.

He steadied himself on the soft mattress and rolled his hips experimentally against Jimin.
The smaller boy threw his head back, soft pants escaping his thick lips as his own dick started to get hard. "Fuck, yes, just like that, but one hundred times harder and faster, please."

Jungkook focused and sped up his movements, pounding harder and harder into the pink haired boy.

"Oh!" Jimin wailed, gripping the sheets beneath him in ecstasy. "Jung- yes, fuck, more!"

Jungkook's heart was hammering away in his chest, his arousal growing more and more as he fucked Jimin. He didn't need Namjoon, he had Jimin. He let out an unintentional growl, and Jimin thought it was the hottest sound he ever heard.

"Yes, fuck, yes, daddy, please!" Jimin gasped. "Daddy!"

Jungkook rammed himself harder into Jimin at the new title, wanting to prove he was worthy of it. Jimin had only called Namjoon daddy before, and Jungkook wanted to be better than him.

"Fuck, Jungkook, are you sure this is your first time?" Jimin panted, jerking himself off to the thrusts of Jungkook.

Jungkook was too focused to answer. He was searching for Jimin's prostate, trying to recall what Yoongi had taught him.

Yoongi.

Small, tiny, beautiful Yoongi.

And then Jungkook was imagining that Jimin was Yoongi.

He growled again. He would show his teacher that he was just as good as him when it came to sex.

"Daddy!" Jimin wailed, unused to this brutal pace Jungkook had set, but loving every second of it. He could feel himself about to come already, resting on the edge. "Please, daddy, please..." He didn't even know what he was begging for, but he knew Jungkook would give it to him.

Jungkook was nearing the edge himself, what with picturing Yoongi's fucked out face beneath him, all sweaty and helpless to Jungkook's powerful movements.

And then Jimin shuddered, arching his back.

"Daddy, I'm g-gunna-" He cut himself off with a loud cry as he came forcefully, splattering his chest with come.

Jungkook didn't let up on his piston pace, wanting to ruin Yoongi. He wanted to break Namjoon and Yoongi both, wanted to make them regret having something between them that didn't involve him.

"Fuck!" He gasped, coming suddenly inside of Jimin.

The smaller boy wailed, twitching at the sensation. "J...Jung...kook..." He breathed. "Fuck...daddy Kook."

Jungkook chuckled, slowly sliding out. He watched his come trickle slowly out of the gaping hole and stuck two fingers back in experimentally.

Jimin's breath hitched at the overstimulation, but he didn't complain when Jungkook stuck his fingers into Jimin's mouth.

"Suck, baby boy." Jungkook stared. Show daddy who you're a slut for.

Jimin obeyed, licking Jungkook's fingers clean of his own come. He blinked up at the taller man, as if asking him what else he wanted to do.

And, fuck, was Jungkook just getting started.
"Come here, you cute thing." Jungkook scooped Jimin into his arms and walked them both to the bathroom.

Jimin giggled, burying his face in Jungkook's chest. "My daddy is so strong."

Jungkook preened at the praise. He set Jimin down and turned on the shower. Jimin watched him happily, coming down from his high.

"In you go, baby. I made sure the water is warm." Jungkook guided the boy inside the shower, following him.

The first thing he was going to do after this was check have sex off his to-do list.

The second thing was going to be check have shower sex off that same list.

The third one would be a bit harder.

Fuck Namjoon and Yoongi - together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 8.2K 46
"If you want Kim Taehyung then you also get Jeon Jungkook. That's two dicks for free." min yoongi, a korean american just wanted a peaceful final y...
32.5K 3.1K 35
Taehyung bet his friends that he is gonna make their hell teacher fall for him in no time Will he win the bet ??! TPβ†ͺTae BTM↩Jm *Happy Ending*
419K 22K 65
Jeon Jungkook was conflicted about his sexuality after breaking up with his girlfriend. He had his own theories but needed some kind of proof for his...
D By YGsBlackCat

Fanfiction

129K 4.2K 10
"So you were born a boy but have a vagina?" "That's literally what he just said. Yoongi hyung has a pussy!" Min Yoongi finally reveals to his member...