Fly Away

Από adeenix

Love Rejection Heartbreak -------------------------------------------------------- Mia has spent her life liv... Περισσότερα

Introduction
01 - what's the difference?
02 - you're the only one
03 - maybe i should just run
04 - get your bitch away
05 - i would never do it otherwise
06 - all of a sudden, I wish i wasn't here
07 - nerves and nerves and nerves
08 - just follow my lead
09 - entertaining delusions
10 - it seems you got lost
11 - hard-to-breathe syndrome
12 - woah, tattoos
13 - i dont want to feel alone anymore
14 - i'm a coward
15 - unraveling the truth
16 - not.attractive.
17 - fireworks and a goddamn zoo
18 - i want cherries
19 - death wish
20 - cherries aren't a meal
21 - anticipation
22 - it's tempting
23 - things that shouldn't happen in an office
24 - echoes and bursts
25 - two innocent souls
26 - you're the only one who remembered
27 - daddy issues
28 - garfield 2.0
29 - the sound of a flat line
30 - moth to a flame
31 - mumbling and grumbling
32 - asserting dominance
33 - hysterics and kisses
34 - memories and the sound of ringing
35 - panic attack
36 - home?
37 - entertainer
38 - giving in
40 - anything for you
42 - cold fire
42 - glass proofing
43 - am i dreaming?
44 - savour me
45 - pretty boy
46 - moving on
47 - cherries and wine
48 - i love you
49 - reminders of her
The Hijabi and The Streetfighter
epilogue

39 - flying away from reality

4.3K 105 41
Από adeenix

Song: ZAYN - Sweat (Slowed and Reverb)

Mia

The whole ride back, my heart beats at an unruly pace and my core throbs in anticipation.

When Rocco parks up in his usual spot in the garage of our apartment building, he helps me up and off the bike, his hand finding mine and pulling me closer to his body like he doesn't ever want to be away from me.

If that's how he feels, then I feel the same as him.

We wait for the elevator doors to open, tension thick in the air, and when they finally do, it's like we're both in a hurry to get home.

I can feel my heart in my ears and the butterflies swimming in my stomach at his touch, his presence, his scent.

When the doors shut, he's on me, pressing me up against the elevator wall, his hands on my hips and his lips on mine.

He ravages my mouth with intent, our bodies tight together and his hands all over me.

"You shouldn't have worn this dress today, Cherry." He breathes as he breaks away from me, his lips skimming over the crate of my ear and down the side of my neck, coming to rest on my fluttering pulse. It increases speed at his words, and the feel of his hard on pressing on my lower stomach brings an involuntary shiver to my body.

"Why not?" It comes out as a whisper, and I tilt my head back against the wall so he has more access to my skin.

He grips the back of my thighs, picking me up in one easy move, and I wrap my legs around his waist, holding tight around his neck so I don't fall.

His hips thrust against mine, causing his hardness to rub along the seam of my panties. I let out a moan at the friction and attempt to move my hips, but his hands stop me, his voice hitting me deep between my legs.

"Because it's been tempting me all.fucking.night." I let out a whimper when he continues the action again, my thighs clenching around him and my fingers pulling at the strands of hair at the back of his head, soft and silky.

I guide his lips back to mine as the elevator continues its ascent, loving the feeling of him against me.

The kiss is gentle and full of passion, and I take the time to explore him like he does to me, softly biting his bottom lip and deepening the kiss with my tongue running along his.

The ding of the elevator doors make us break apart, but he continues to carry me as he walks out and through the entrance hallway of the apartment.

The floor to ceiling windows expose the city lights gleaming and the moon illuminating the floors as Rocco guides us through the kitchen and lounge and up the stairs.

I tighten my hold on him and begin to kiss a slow path down his neck taking my time to bite and suck at the soft skin.

"Mia." He groans out, kicking open his bedroom door, and the next thing I know I'm flying and landing on the bed, bouncing once from the impact.

I let out a squeal as he grips my legs and drags me towards the end of the bed, my dress riding up so my light pink lace underwear is exposed to him.

The lights are off, but I still see the hunger on Rocco's face as he stares down at me, his hair fluffed softly and slightly frizzed, the tent in his slacks prominent despite the shadows in the room.

His chest is moving up and down at a rapid pace and I prop myself up on my elbows, observing his face, the hard planes and hazel of his eyes, darkening further every second.

"What's wrong?" I ask when he just continues to stand there, not saying anything.

"Nothing's wrong." He leans down and captures my lips with his, searing and heavy, and I try to keep myself up on my arms but his body is making me weak and I end up pulling him down on top of me, wrapping my legs around his hips and running my hands along the hard ridges of his back, feeling the muscles tense up and relax under my fingers.

His hands push up my dress the rest of the way, rough calluses against my skin leaving a trail of fire inside and out. I put my arms up so he can take it off, throwing it to the side so I'm left in only my bra and pants.

The chill of the air on my almost bare body sends goosebumps running across my skin, and I pull Rocco closer, his warmth wrapping around me and his musky scent nearly drowns me.

"You smell so good." I say, breathing him in again as I plant a small kiss at the base of his throat.

He rises up and reaches behind my head, pulling the pink silk ribbon away so the rest of my hair falls out across the bed.

He then walks over to his bedside table and shoves it in the drawer before walking back over to me and pecking my lips.

I don't question his actions, and instead my hands find his shirt buttons as I begin to slowly undo them, kissing a path down his chest with every one I pop. Our heavy breaths fill the silence of the room, and his hands on my ass squeeze, teasing me.

When I finally manage to complete my task of stripping him of his shirt, he leisurely runs his hands down my chest, palming my breasts through the bra, my nipples two hard points begging for his mouth.

He unclips my bra from behind my back and in a second it joins my clothes in a heap on the floor.

His mouth is hot and wet on my skin, his tongue licking the sensitive point of my nipple, making me moan out at the sensuality of the action. I grip his hair in my hands, keeping his head there as he moves the other hand to play with my other breast, rubbing the soft skin.

He continues his assault, moving between the two, and intense heat pools heavily between my legs, begging for release and friction.

"Rocco." I moan out when his tongue licks out at my bellybutton, traveling further down to the waistband of my pants.

Everything is heightened as he kisses my body, taking his time to savour me, licking and sucking, leaving his marks all over my body. My hips, stomach and breasts are tingling from his caresses, and I arch my back against his mouth, bucking my hips up so I can feel him where I want him.

His fingers latch around the material of my underwear, and he tugs them down my legs and off my feet so I'm completely bare in front of him.

My legs automatically come together to try and cover up, but his hands part my thighs, opening me up for him to see every little detail.

"Don't hide yourself from me, Cherry." His gruff voice is husky and low, and it sends vibrations packing throughout my whole body, the heat in my lower abdomen growing at the sound.

His mouth comes down to my ear again, and his body hovers over mine, an inch away, but it still feels so far.

I place my hands on his chest, feeling the hard muscle underneath my hands, his warm skin electrifying mine.

"You're so beautiful." He whispers, and I feel the blush slowly creeping up my cheeks at his words.

No-one has ever really said that to me before, or complimented me, but just one of his makes up for a whole lifetime without them.

"Thank you." I reply, and when his fingers skim over my wet folds, the sound that leaves me is desperate and needy, making him groan deeply in my ear.

"Fuck, you're so wet." His dirty words make me crave more, and his fingers lightly trace up and down my slit, lathering my wetness all over me.

"Tell me what you want, Cherry." He says, planting a kiss behind my ear, his body lowering slightly so I can feel his bare chest against my breasts. The feeling makes me close my eyes, my head falling back deeper into the mattress as his nipples rub along mine.

God that feels so good.

"Touch me." I say, my voice coming out breathless and rough from his closeness.

His fingers press harder down on my pussy, and I moan as he rubs, his thumb grazing across my clit in a figure eight motion.

I gasp as his lips replace his fingers, tongue licking the wetness between my legs as he grips my thighs, spreading them further apart.

He licks from the bottom of my opening all the way to the top of me, and I arch against his lips as they suck on my clit, torturous sounds leaving my mouth as he throws my legs over his shoulders, his tongue lapping at my entrance at a deeper angle.

I can feel myself grow closer to release, and I grind my hips against his mouth, trying to chase my orgasm.

His groan travels all the way up my body, and I grip his hair tighter as I continue to move my hips.

The tip of his tongue pushes into my entrance, and that does it for me, the pent up heat exploding as I release, a shudder wracking my body before my movements still. His tongue continues to lick my sore core as I relax into the mattress, my hands growing slack in his hair.

When he moves away, he sears my lips with a kiss, and I moan at the taste of myself in his mouth as his tongue pushes its way in, branding me.

The feel of his clothed, hard dick makes me wet all over again, and I rub myself on him, well aware of the wet patch on his crotch.

"You even taste like cherries." Rocco lifts himself up and looks me in the eye, his hazel irises gleaming in the moonlight, and I suck in a breath at the look in them.

I lift my hands up around his neck and plant a kiss on his jaw, running my lips across it, telling him without words that I want him.

I need him. So badly that it hurts right now.

He seems to get my message, and in one movement, lifts me by my hips and drops me in the middle of the bed.

He stands up, his dark silhouette prominent as he starts to strip his clothes, undoing the zipper of his slacks, throwing them across the room along with the rest of his clothes.

He stands naked in front of me, and I decide to get up off the bed and stand in front of him so I can admire him from up close.

His abs accentuate his lean body, the sharp v line disappearing to his lower region.

His whole torso is covered in tattoo's but I can't make out the details because of the darkness of the room.

I walk over to the door, not caring that I'm butt naked and switch on the light, making sure to turn it down to a low, dimmed level but enough so I can see him clearly.

I make my way back over to him, his eyes never straying from me as I move.

I can feel the heat of his gaze all the way to my feet, and tingles spread out all across my body at his attention.

I place my hands on his hips and kiss his chest, right where the tattoo of the roman numeral number three lies.

I feel his body shiver and look up at him, my chin on his chest.

He cups my face in his warm hands, and I snuggle up closer to him, feeling his now stripped dick dig into my lower stomach.

I glance down, my eyes catching onto his erection, large and thick as it strains up, nearly hitting his stomach.

"Mia, stop fucking looking at my dick like that, or you're going to have to suck me off and I don't think your virgin lips are ready for that yet." I ignore his pass at me being a virgin, but it doesn't really affect me because at the moment, I'm glad I'm a virgin. The only person I want is him.

I feel my pussy throbbing, wanting him inside of me, and I stand on my tiptoes to whisper in his ear.

I'm not the only one who can have a dirty mouth.

"Why am I still a virgin then?" I'm not sure how seductive it sounds, but I think it does the job, because his lips find mine in a hot kiss, teeth clashing and tongues licking everywhere they can find.

He doesn't once break apart as he lowers me onto the bed again, my head falling against the soft pillows and my hands roaming all across his body.

"You're making me crazy, Bambina." He all but growls into my mouth as he continues to eat me up, his lips swollen and mine probably looking the exact same way.

All I can feel is the pulse between my legs and his hot body on mine, skin on skin, firing up a rampage of butterflies and fire in my veins.

"I need you now." I throw my head back as he leaves open mouthed kisses along my neck and jaw, his hands coming down to spread my legs further, fingers stroking at my entrance.

He reaches towards his bedside table and fishes inside, a condom packet flickering in the low light.

I stop him with a hand on his arm, snatching the condom away and throwing it across the room.

"I'm on birth control." I say, and his surprised expression makes me laugh softly into his shoulder.

"I'll be slow with you for your first time, okay?" I shake my head at his words. I want him to go all the way. I don't want him to force himself to go slow with me.

I want him to take me hard.

"No, I don't want you to go slow." At my words, his eyes darken to an impossible shade of brown, and his tip rubs at my entrance, teasing the sensitive skin, making me moan into his mouth as his lips leave occasional kisses on mine.

I feel his dick grow impossibly harder, and he leans back, his eyes finding mine, clouded with a hazy lust.

"Tell me if you wan't me to stop, because I'm not going to hold back, Cherry." I nod at his words, and he begins to slowly ease himself inside me, stretching me out and filling me up.

My breathing is heavy as I adjust to his size and the tingling sensation as he continues to push into me.

There's a small amount of pain, but it's bearable and it easily replaced by his mouth on mine, slowly distracting me as I wrap my legs around his waist.

It allows him to go deeper, and he groans when he finally hit's my deepest spot, his dick fully settled inside me.

I close my eyes and try to get used to the feeling of being complete, having someone else fill me up so perfectly.

"Fuck Mia, you feel so tight." He steadies himself and places his hands on my hips, lifting my ass off the bed slightly as he eases out of me and slowly slides back in again. I clench around him, wishing he would move again.

I open my eyes, meeting his, and I know that right now, in his arms, I'm where I've always wanted to be.

He continues the motion, thrusting inside me at a faster pace, a thin layer of sweat coating his body as he moves, his biceps tensing as he holds on to me.

I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his cheek as his thrusts grow harder, hitting my G spot every time.

His movements quickly grow ruthless as he pounds into me, moans leaving my body at every rock, his pelvis rubbing along my clit, stimulating intense pleasure throughout my body. I try to roll my hips along with his as he continues to fuck me rough, the sounds of his grunts and my pants along with the wet noises of our flesh hitting filling the silent room.

"Oh God. Go faster." The breathlessness of my voice mixd with a desperate moan further encourages him to speed up as he manages to keep a hard pace whilst thrusting inside of me faster.

His heavy lidded eyes watch me, making him look even more sexy as the pleasure builds up inside of me.

I feel like I'm flying with every little feeling consuming me, controlling me, and I revel in the moment with him.

The heaviness of my orgasm sits low in my core, and I feel my legs shake as his own thrusts grow slow and sloppier, his body lowering as my ass hits the bed once again and his hips continue their movements inside me.

"Shit, baby." His head drops low and his body shudders at the same time I cry out from my release, hands scratching at his back as the orgasm washes over me.

He continues to ride me out, and after a few seconds, his body grows slack and his movements stop as he spills inside of me, the hot liquid searing.

His head falls to rest in the crook of my neck, his forearms holding him up half off me as our breathing slows, still erratic.

Hot breaths hits my sweaty neck, and he's still hard inside me as he picks me up and carries me off to the bathroom.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

i think this was the hottest smut scene i've ever written, and i'm proud of it because my two babies have finally reconciled.

these two are the cutest.

the next chapter will also be cute because i can't resist cuteness when it comes to Rocco and Mia.

feedback is appreciated.

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE.

shareshareshare because if i do say so myself, i'm loving this book.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

816K 12.9K 64
ꨄthe mob boss and his maidꨄ •• "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...
Silent Shadows Από Radz

Ρομαντική

754 67 14
EROTIC MAFIA LOVE STORY // "Tell me, Mia," Adriano's voice is a low, seductive whisper, "do you crave redemption as much as I do?" Mia meets his gaz...
12.3M 371K 38
__❤︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❤︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...
243K 4.1K 113
"Everything comes with a sacrifice, deal, or benefit, however for some reason I can't figure out if I'm either of those." ...