bitches broken hearts || matt...

By chxrryrae

ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด โ˜…ๅฝก ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€... More

ะฒacะบั•ั‚agั” - cฮฑั•ั‚, ฯlaylฮนั•ั‚ & aั”ั•ั‚ะฝั”ั‚ฮนcั•
ฯัologฯ…ั”
1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
a/n
8.

2.

575 11 23
By chxrryrae

"I'm more confused than ever now." Raven muttered.

"Aren't you always?" Draco responded snappily.

The group walked through the corridors, and it was after curfew.

"It's our first day back and we almost got caught in the Forbidden Forest when we're not supposed to be." Mattheo complained.

"Hey, it wasn't completely my fault, because the Carrows only heard us after you began shouting I was a bitch. So, it's also your fault." Raven protested fiercely.

"Excuse me, but it's after curfew and we better get to our dorms before Filch catches us." Sienna said, pulling Raven back from the Riddle boy who was fuming.

"You get easily bothered, poodle. Why's that?" Ave taunted.

"Because−"

"−Because his mom's name is Sarah. Let's go." Blaise cut off, grabbing Mattheo's arm and shoving him away.

"How do you know my mom's name is Sarah?" Mattheo asked.

"C'mon, Steve." Ave sarcastically rolled her eyes, walking further, the group following.

"STUDENTS OUT OF BED! STUDENTS IN THE CORRIDOR!" Filch's voice yelled from afar.

"This is the second time!" Mattheo huffed at Raven.

"You keep arguing!" The Grindelwald girl hissed.

"Maybe for once you should shut up!" Mattheo raised his voice.

"MAYBE YOU SHOULD BOTH SHUT UP!" Mae interrupted. "You two got issues."

They all heard Filch storming through the corridors, "Shit!" Raven cussed, starting to sprint.

They stopped at the kitchens, panting heavily.

"This... is your... fault..." Mattheo muttered between breaths. 

"Hey, if we're here, can we at least go inside?" Blaise asked.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Sienna cheered.

"Ugh, we'll be losing house points." Draco scowled.

"Mal-boy, you're a prefect." Theodore marked up.

"Whatever, let's go inside." Sienna rolled her eyes.

Mae tickled the pear, as the door to the kitchens opened.

Once the door closed again and the students turned around, they saw groups of house elves staring at them with wide eyes.

"Hi." Mae greeted awkwardly.

A moment of silence passed by.

And before Raven could say anything, the elves ran towards the teens, cheering and giggling.

"OH MY GOD! I HAVE PAPARAZZI!" Raven yelled, alarmed.

"What does miss like to have?" An elf called over to her.

"U-uh... do you have... skittles?" Raven asked.

Multiple elves came hurrying over with a cake. "We have a whole skittle cake! We have cookies, muffins, bags and more made of skittles!"

And elf held up their leg, "I have skittle shoes!" Raven chuckled awkwardly, looking at the colorful shoe.

Nearly all elves gave the group skittle muffins, overloading them.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO THEM?!" Mattheo asked, covered in cakes.

"I asked for skittles!" The Grindelwald girl squealed, a bit of a worried tone in her voice. "But not this many!"

dungeons

The students stood in the hallway.

"You're never asking for any food there, ever." Mattheo grumbled as they stared at the dark corridor.

"Yes, sir." Raven sarcastically replied.

"Our dorm?" Theodore asked. "We could chat."

"It's literally 3AM." Mae retorted.

"Has that ever stopped us?" Lorenzo grinned enthusiastically.

"No." They all responded in unison.

"So let's go!"

They all walked quietly passed the Hufflepuff common room entrance, being careful not to be caught by Filch again.

"You know what I just realized?" Raven asked.

"What now?" Mattheo asked, his voice skipping.

"We might've woken up the whole school." She finished dryly.

"God DAYUM!" Lorenzo exclaimed.

"Salazar is a dumbass cunt." Raven deadpanned at the entrance of the Slytherin house.

Mattheo rolled his eyes, "Harry Potter is stupid." He said, resulting the common room entrance appearing.

"If I were prefect, I'd choose have a biscuit, Pottah." Raven muttered.

"Whatever, kid." Draco sighed.

The group walked up the stairs to the boys' dorm quietly, shushing each other.

"Muffliato." Pansy casted.

Raven furrowed her brows, "It's not like we'll play seven minutes in heaven or something."

"Bitch, these walls are thin and they'll head us from a mile away."

"Oh, so the students are one big Dolores now?" Ave grinned cheekily.

"UNOOO!" Mae squealed, throwing the cards on the green carpet.

They all sat down in a circle. "Minecraft Uno, seriously?" Draco asked.

"Yes!" Raven grinned.

Pansy began to pass everyone seven cards. "Whoever wins... kisses their neighbor."

"Which one?"  Mattheo asked.

"The one to your... left." Pansy chuckled, as Raven looked terrified at the cards.

"You look scared, love." Mattheo noticed Raven not looking happily.

"Mhmm." She muttered distractedly.

"Alright! Mal-boy, you first." Theodore said.

Draco placed a blue-8-card on top of the blue-4-card. "Get slayed, bitch."

"Draco, you truly are disappointing." Raven chuckled, throwing out a red-8-card in.

"Ha, I got tons of plans." Mattheo smirked, putting on his next card.

A few rough minutes later, Mattheo had one card left. "Uno."

At Raven's turn, she smashed a 4+ card on the pile, smirking at Mattheo.

"Wha–" he glared at Ave harshly, taking four cards, still glaring daggers at Raven.

"It's just a game, chill, poodle." Raven laughed.

"Ugh, this is boring." Mae muttered as others agreed. "My fucking Enderman card is bended! Whoever did this shall pay."

"We could play truth or dare." Sienna suggested.

"With veritaserum!" Pansy added.

"Sure."

Suddenly the door opened, revealing Astoria. "Hi!"

Raven did not like Astoria, because ever since first year Astoria has been glaring at Raven whenever she even talked to boys.

Astoria and Raven nodded at each other dryly, not feeling the need to start a conversation between them.

"So are we playing truth or dare?" Astoria asked excitedly.

"Yes." Mae replied.

"Alright... Lorenzo, truth or dare?" Blaise asked.

"I'm not a pussy like y'all, so I'll choose dare."

"Run around the Black Lake tomorrow after breakfasts and pretend you're Heihei from Moana." Blaise snickered.

"Fuck you. Anyways, Sienna?"

five minutes later

"Raven, truth or dare?" Mae asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to flirt with Mattheo tomorrow during Transfiguration."

"Seriously? You–" a yawn cut off Raven. "It's late. We should sleep."

"Finally! Raven being responsible!" Lorenzo chuckled together with Theodore.

"Seriously, I am tired as shit." Raven, Mattheo and Blaise all complained.

"I can't stay awake." Draco groaned.

"Okay. Let's go to our dorms, c'mon. And Lorenzo, brush your teeth. No lollipops before sleeping." Sienna said, eyeing Lorenzo who already had a lollipop in his mouth.

Once the girls arrived in their dorms, Raven let her head poof on the soft, irresistible pillow and sighed. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight." Pansy, Mae, Astoria and Sienna muttered in return, sleepily.

Closing her eyes, Raven thought about Chase.

I don't know what he's planning, but it's definitely something got to do with me. Wonder what motivated him to kill me. But whoever did, eh... they can live. Chase is a dick anyways.

And with that she drifted off to sleep.

yeah.

it's nearly 12AM.

gawddamn I am dead.

anyways gonna read some other fanfics now lol

hope you enjoyed the story and have a good day/night :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
412K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
279K 8.3K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
153K 16.9K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...