Daughter In Law Of Raghuvansh...

By lostlixee

"What's your name?" He asked her in a straight cold tone. Akshita and all the employees stared at him as if h... More

Copyright Disclaimer
¹•|CHARACTER|•¹
²•|CHARACTER|•²
0| Prologue |0
CHAPTER- 1
CHAPTER- 2
CHAPTER- 3
CHAPTER- 4
CHAPTER- 5
CHAPTER- 6
CHAPTER- 7
CHAPTER- 8
CHAPTER- 9
CHAPTER- 10
CHAPTER- 11
CHAPTER- 12
CHAPTER- 13
CHAPTER- 14
CHAPTER- 15
CHAPTER- 16
CHAPTER- 17
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER- 20
CHAPTER- 21
CHAPTER- 22
CHAPTER- 23
CHAPTER- 24
CHAPTER- 25
CHAPTER- 26
CHAPTER- 27
CHAPTER- 28
CHAPTER- 29
CHAPTER- 30
CHAPTER- 31
CHAPTER- 32
CHAPTER- 33
CHAPTER- 34
CHAPTER- 35
CHAPTER- 36
CHAPTER- 37
CHAPTER- 38
CHAPTER- 39
CHAPTER- 40
CHAPTER- 41
CHAPTER- 42
CHAPTER- 43
CHAPTER- 44
CHAPTER- 45
CHAPTER- 46
CHAPTER- 47
CHAPTER- 48
CHAPTER- 49
CHAPTER- 50
CHAPTER- 51
CHAPTER- 52
CHAPTER- 53
CHAPTER- 54
CHAPTER- 55
CHAPTER- 56
CHAPTER- 57
CHAPTER- 58
EPILOGUE
THANK YOU❤️
❤️LOVE❤️
•HIS INNOCENCE•
•Love in Vengeance•
ANNOUNCEMENT🔊

CHAPTER- 18

166K 8.6K 449
By lostlixee

49K...You people are just amazing ✨🦋

__________💔💔

Tune jo na kaha main woh sunta raha
Khamkha bewajah khwaab bunta raha
Jaane kiski humein lag gayi hai nazar
Is shehar mein na apna thikana raha

Door chahat se mein apni chalta raha
Khamkha bewajah khwaab bunta raha

Dard pehle se hai jyada
Khud se phir yeh kiya vaada
Khamosh nazrein rahe bezubaan

Ab na pehle si baatein hain
Bolo to lab thar tharatein hain
Raaz yeh dil ka na ho bayaan

Ho gaya ke aasar koyi hum pe nayi
Humsafar mein toh hai humsafar hai nahi
Door jaata raha paas aatha raha
Khamkha bewajah khwaab bunta raha

__________💔💔

Ekansh's POV

Everything was going smoothly before this marriage stuff, but after Dadu brought this alliance, everything changed - my schedule, my behavior, my bond with my family, and most importantly, myself. I know my nature has changed before, but when I got accustomed to it, it changed again.. It's not like I hate her, it's just that I didn't want to marry not only her but anyone.

Because I know I can't give her the love and care she really deserves, I just can't.. Even if I try I can't!! That's why I will fulfill the responsibilities only but looks like I failed in that too.

It sucks! Due to my past issues, It's not like I had any past relationships and all but some other issues which I can't share with anyone, I'm not able to get along with people now, and that's why I don't even have any friends the only friend I have is my Avyansh my little brother.

Of Course, I was running from this marriage. Just after our marriage rituals I went on a business trip, which was an excuse. I deliberately asked my PA to fix that trip.

I neither tried to talk to her nor did she and I was feeling like a bachelor only because I didn't spend a day with her. I even forgot I had a wife until mom and dad called me.

They asked about my well-being and asked me if I was calling her daily or not and to my surprise, before I could say something mom said that Akshita told mom that we were talking daily.

After that I thought alot and decided to go back home, but I was not able to initiate any talk with her. I wanted her to come to me first. It's not because of my arrogant nature but because I don't have guts, call me silly but it is what it is.

I saw her trying but whenever I feel like now I can open up a little, things between us changed and she backed off, and we ended up back on the same track.

I didn't like her waiting for me till late at night, so on the very first day when she stayed and woke up for me I told her I don't need her help, I didn't want to be rude but don't know how my voice came out rude that time due to which she stopped and start minding her work.

I always heard about her, whenever Dadu, Avyansh, Dad, Veer, Trisha, Mom, Chachi, Chachu talked about her I listened very attentively without their knowing.

I also heard how Dadi sometimes mocked her for my absence and to be honest I felt bad, but Dadi is not bad It just she wanted her grandson to be happy which I was not looking at that time after all I'm the first grandchild so was her favorite one,

She understands me more than my parents. If Dadu taught me disciplines then Dadi taught me business and family values.

She knew Dadu forced me which she didn't like but Dadu was adamant he didn't listen to her for the first time which made her quiet, she said if her husband is this adamant then there must be a reason.

And then Avyansh's marriage happened, I felt bad for not attending my brother's marriage but what can I do? She thought I didn't attend the wedding because I was avoiding her but No! A Big No! She was wrong, I knew Avyansh must have invited his old college mates from where he did his Masters, the same place from where I did, he came to London for his master's but I did my bachelor's from there. When I was in last year he was in his first but he was very good with his seniors that time so I know he will invite them also and I was not ready to face any of them.

After his wedding, when Dadu and I had a talk in which only he was talking, it actually made me understand.

When he told me so many things that day I felt bad I really felt bad for her, because of me she is staying like this, she is not at all related with my past then why I am punishing her?, and then her birthday, Ohh that girl doesn't even like celebrating birthdays, and when I asked her the reason and what she told me made me more guilty, yes I know something is wrong she really avoided telling me the main reason but I didn't force her.

I really wanted to give chance on Dadu's request but don't know what got into her that she said she doesn't want to be my responsibility only.

Yes she was right, if I was at her place I would have also not liked it, it feels like a burden.

But I really wanted to give us a chance but I can't love her, I'm insecure! Yes Me The Ekansh Raghuvanshi is insecure because of some reason.

I don't know why but now whenever I try to ignore her the more I get attracted to this woman.

And I really want her to talk to me, share her problems, her daily routine, everything she does.

I want her to come near me. I will not stop her, I want her to stay by my side but I can't say this to her, I want her to be mine but I can't ask her.

What if she leaves me? What if she breaks me? I'm scared.

I want her to not lose hope in me, I want her to keep trying so I can come close to her slowly, slowly throwing my insecurities behind.

She doesn't know about my past, I never talked to her and still expect things from her, but I can't help it.

It will be a lie If I say that I don't like her of course I like her.

I have always seen her smiling but I know it was fake. I'm concerned about her but I'm not good at showing. Yesterday when she ran from the office crying, my heart clenched. I didn't mean to hurt her, it was unintentional. After she went and Avyansh became furious with me I felt bad but I deserved that, I was not able to concentrate on anything after that, only her crying face was coming in front of me.

I was restless all the time but then Tara messaged me that 'She is fine now.'

I sighed in relief.

But when I reached home I was shocked to see her behavior. She was behaving like we are a perfect couple and nothing happened in the office.

And then that embarrassment, I was caught red handed by her when I was waiting for her to make sure if she was ok.

And then in the room when she slept with me on the same bed and more to that when she hugged me, Godddd I don't know I was in which world, her touch made me shudder but I was feeling good and calm, I didn't stop her because I wanted it too, her warmth! And all of the above I wanted to be with her.

Then in the morning, our closeness and her smiling face, I saw her for the first time smiling like this with me, her smile was real which can make anyone's day.

And when she came to give me the lunch box, I don't know what got into her, but her question seemed to imply something else. Nevertheless, I kissed her forehead and whispered. She became numb at that moment, and seeing her reaction, my male ego was satisfied. It was evident that I had an effect on her. She looked adorable with her red face, and I couldn't resist the urge to pull her cheeks, but I managed to control myself. I want to give us a chance even after knowing that I am not sure if I will be able to love her or not but still I want to try.

I hope that she will not lose hope. I need her in my life, and I wanna try my best to be with her. I just need her support and patience. I need time. Maybe her efforts will make me strong again to trust people. 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

How's the chapter everyone? 😁

We needed Ekansh POV so here it is.

Ekansh likes her!! 😳

Many more to come stay tune..

Do vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 132K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
271K 17.4K 35
"Aditya what are you saying ?" I asked him with glossy eyes. Not believing at my ears what he said. No this can't happen he can't say this. "I am s...
1.4M 62.4K 75
They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The Future Holds For Them Can This Pure Hatre...
1.2M 46.8K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...