My Brother's Best Friend [PAU...

By sportslover21

Charles visits Arthur at one of his F3 races. While in the paddock he notices a beautiful girl. He can't help... More

Characters
1- Charles
2- Charles
3- Text message
4- Text message
5- Text message
6- Charles
7- Alyssa
8- Charles
9- Alyssa
a/n
10- Text message
11- Alyssa
12- Charles
13- Charles
14- Alyssa
15- Charles
16- Alyssa
17- Charles
a/n
18- Charles
19- Charles
20- Charles
21- Charles
22- Arthur
23- Charles
24- Charles
25- Lyss
26- Charles
27- Charles
A/n

Disclaimer

6K 39 0
By sportslover21

This book is a work of fiction and doesn't follow the real f1 timeline. Some aspects of the book won't be realistic such as the drivers relationships. Any of the drivers exes won't be in the book. please understand that i want to be as respectful as possible even when writing a work of fiction. also, if a driver confirms any new relationship they may have that new girlfriend will most likely be included in the book. Please don't write any hateful comments about the book, the drivers, any ex-girlfriends or current girlfriends. If any hateful comments appear I will delete them, but if the same person continues to comment hateful comments I will take further actions. If you don't like any of these scenarios, characters, or plots please understand that you can choose to read another book that is better suited for you. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 7.9K 48
Lando's best friend, Alya Ricciardi, is a YouTuber and influencer with many fans all over the world. When she realizes that just traveling the world...
164K 2.2K 40
𝐈𝐧 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, two best friends friendship surfaces on the internet by accident, making fans wonder if there's any romantic connection between the...
26.7K 758 17
When a 22 year old art student meets a strange guy at the place she comes to paint often, for inspiration. She has no clue who he is, when she asks...
568K 6K 110
"Sometimes, love isn't enough" In a world where love traingles, toxic relationships and drama can't seem to leave her alone. Warning: some chapters...