fics & requests // sam and co...

By golbrocklovely

these are short stories/one shots that I get asked to make on tumblr. YOU CAN REQUEST ONE TOO IF YOU WANT :) More

if we ever meet again // c.b.
backstabber // c.b. (gang/mafia AU)
moment // c.b.
let's be honest // c.b.
when i look at the stars // c.b.
just so you know // c.b.
nothing at all // c.b.
not in my world // c.b. (vampire AU)
scars // c.b.
pop - up // c.b.
frat boy // c.b.
college!Colby headcannon
colby x tomboy!gf headcannon
home // c.b. (blurb)
cake tasting // c.b.
tattoo smile // c.b.
carnival ride // s.g.
never needed // c.b.
meeting colby's parents headcannon
eye for an eye // s.g.
meant to be forever // c.b.
the ghost with the most // s.g.
not so alone // c.b.
smile for me // s.g.
all i could wish for // c.b.
we went mad // s.g. & c.b.
mistletoe // c.b.
alone together // c.b. (blurb)
fallen angel // s.g. (blurb)
poltergeist // c.b. (blurb)
the monster // s.g. (blurb)
the phantom // c.b. (blurb)
dating colby headcannon
a witching hour // s.g. (vampire AU)
hunger // c.b. (vampire AU)
the monster // s.g. (pt 2) (blurb)
the phantom // c.b. (pt 2) (blurb)
candid // c.b.

your first kiss (ever) with colby headcannon

296 4 1
By golbrocklovely

requested by @/lillybearblog on tumblr: i was wondering if I could request an imagine where Colby gives you your first kiss? If you take requests

A/N: i'm not technically taking request rn, but i was inspired to write this. especially since i haven't done a headcannon in so long. almost a year at this point. hope you guys like it ! you're gettin a two for one with this haha let me know what you think :)

~~~~~~~~~

teenage!colby:

- you've know of snc for a while since you went to school with them.

- plus they were starting to blow up a lot on vine and everyone in school just knew who they were.

- whether or not they liked them lol

- you always thought colby was cute and had a couple classes with him.

- but you were too shy to ever say anything to him.

- and on top of that he didn't really talk in school so you didn't really know how to even strike up a convo with him.

- and then you found out from a friend of yours that colby had a gf, so you knew things just weren't gonna work out for you.one night your friend throws a party

- and you couldn't believe that she actually invited snc, and that they actually showed up.

- you kept looking over at them, and had once or twice caught colby's eye.

- but you were way too scared to go talk to him.

- later on into the night, you go outside to get some air, and colby is in the backyard.

- he hears you come out of the house and looks over at you.

- you awkwardly wave at him, he does the same back.

- you ask "what are you doing out here?"

- you find out that his gf broke up with him the night before, and sam thought this was a nice way to get his mind off of things

- but it wasn't helping.

- you end up talking with him for an hour, and get to know each other decently well.

- even he's surprised at how well he opened up to you.

- eventually he asks you "what's one thing you haven't done yet that you want to do?"

- you tell him you've never been kissed before. you felt kinda embarrassed admitting it bc you were 17 and felt like you should have had it by now.

- (btw if that does apply to anyone reading this, omg you're not weird for not having your first kiss yet. you have SO MUCH TIME)

- colby admits to you that he only recently had his first kiss, so you shouldn't feel embarrassed.

- you're surprised, "there are so many girls that want to kiss you. especially my friends."

- he laughs at you, and asks if that's why sam and him got the invite.

- you say sort of.

- silence falls over the two of you for a moment.

- then colby says "...would you be one of those girls... that wants to kiss me?"

- you can't help but blush at his words. you don't know how to respond.

- eventually you say yes.

- colby hums, and then turns to you.

- you lock eyes with him, and even in the dark his eyes are intensely blue.

- he leans in and kisses you.it's sweet, it's warm, and goes by way too fast for your liking.

- suddenly there is a commotion in the house

- the cops showed up bc of a noise complaint.

- a bunch of ppl start running out of the house.

- sam appears after a couple seconds, grabs colby and tells him that they need to run.

- colby looks at you, gives you a kiss on the cheek, and runs with sam.

- you never really got to speak to him again, but in the end you were happy he was your first kiss.

adult!colby:

- you've been friends with colby for a couple years.

- you met him at some influencer party and have just been casual friends.

- you see each other every once in a while and it's always nice.

- he's just such a fun person to be around.

- eventually at another party, you guys see each other again

- and you hang out the whole night.

- apparently sam and kat were out on a date and he didn't really have anyone to chill with.

- his other friends were around, but he didn't really feel like mingling.

- and you were fine with that.

- you guys had so much fun dancing, drinking, and just talking about whatever.

- when the party was settling down a bit, someone cleared the island in the kitchen

- and in the center was a beer bottle.

- "let's play some spin the bottle!" someone shouted.

- and now here you were, in the middle of a spin the bottle game.

- but now with alcohol lol

- and basically if the other person didn't want to kiss, they would drink.

- you were kinda terrified.

- you were in your 20s and had never been kissed.

- you felt so out of place but you decided to stay.

- while it was embarrassing to think of getting kissed by a stranger at this party, you kinda hoped it would happen with you and colby.

- and when that thought popped into your head, you knew you were done for.

- not to mention... why did you want to kiss colby all of a sudden??

- it was colby's turn, and while originally he tried to say no, he was egged on by some other friends. and so he spun it.

- the bottle must have spun for a year. that's how it felt.

- and then finally it stopped on you.

- you felt your breath hitch, and a bunch of different ppl cheered.

- "hey, we don't have to kiss if you don't want to." colby stated.

- you think about it. while you did technically want to kiss him, you also didn't.

- what if he laughs at your kiss?

- what if you suck at it?

- what if... he's really good at it?

- as you try to think of an answer, ppl around the island start chanting "kiss, kiss, kiss!"

- you look around at everyone and finally back up at colby.

- he shrugs, and light smile appears on his face. "it's your choice."

- you take a deep breath, and tell him to kiss you.

- he looks surprised for a split second, but then nods.

- he leans in, cupping your face.

- his lips press against yours, and honestly you kinda feel like you could black out.

- the kiss is really soft and shockingly gentle.

- you had heard so many stories of girls hooking up with him and you just expected him to be crazy out the gate.

- but in this moment, he was so kind to you.

- sadly the kiss ended

- ....but let's just say it wouldn't be the last kiss you two had ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 2.7K 200
Colby Brock x Reader instagram love story
16.9K 226 11
Smut one shots for Sam & Colby. Previously posted but got deleted, so I'm Re uploading.
711 7 26
**COMPLETED STORY** i have opened christmas requests as a holiday give away on my tumblr for anyone that would like one. there is a link in my bio or...
75.7K 983 86
REQUESTS CLOSED. Hey guys. I decided to start this. Requests are always open unless I say differently. •possibly triggering oneshots, so read at you...