FruitCupWriter98's Oneshot Bo...

By Fruit98

(Heavy Description Overhaul!) !Please Read! Hello, welcome to my oneshot book, if you find this in random tag... More

(Closed) Oneshot Requests
Fem Exe Personalities / reference sheet (Kind Of)
Currently being worked on (revamp)
Endless Love Cycles (Female Majin x Male Reader x Female Lord X Love Triangle)
Infinite Affection (Female Majin x Male Reader Fluff)
A Soul For Two ( Female Sonic.exe x Male Reader x Female Majin Love triangle)
Love Hurts (Female Fleetway x Male Wounded Reader H/C)
Encore (Majin X Shy Male Reader OneShot)
Another Encore (Female Majin X Shy Male Reader OneShot Pt.2)
The Birthday Gift (Fem Human Sonic x Male Reader x Fem Human Sonic.exe)
Human Shinto x Male Reader
revenge on the blue kid (Fem Human Fleetway X Brother of BF Male Reader)
Obligatory Beach One-Shot (Fem Fleetway X Shy Male Reader)
420 Blazing it (Fem Human Sanic.exe X Male Reader)
Human Surge X Male exe Reader
Relapsed Love (Female Relapsed Suicide Mouse x Male Reader)
Sunday Night Saddening (Fem Suicide Mouse x Male Depressed Reader)
Female Senpai Spirit x Male Reader
The Light in a Dark World (Fem Suicide Mouse + Fem Suicide Oswald x Male Reader)
Black Out (Female Black Impostor x Male Reader)
Staring into love ( Fem SCP-096 x Depressed Male Reader)
Lovely but Deadly (Female Tails Doll x Male Reader)
Inky Abyss of Love (Female Ink Bendy x Male Reader)
Golden Love (Female Human Golden Freddy x Innocent Male Reader)
Female Tails x Male Neko Reader
Arcade of Affection (Female Kapi x Shy Introvert Male Reader)
Healed Trauma (Female Human Rewrite x Male Reader Fluff)
Infected with Love ( Piggy Characters X Male Reader)
A Drunk Confession (Melony x Male Depressed Reader)
Sick Day (Female Rewrite x Male Reader Part 2)
Love Of Games (SMG4 Tari x Depressed Male Reader)
Screeches of love (Roblox Doors Female Screech x Male Reader)
Help me with this oneshot!
Gods' Feast (Fem Sonic.exe & Mighty.ZIP x Male Reader) Thanksgiving 2023
Deadly Tutor (Miss Circle x Shy Male Reader)
School of Love, School Of Death (FPE Characters x Shy Male Reader Part 2)
There for you (Fem Fleetway x Male Depressed Reader)

Rhymes Of Love ( Fem Mighty.zip x Male Abused Reader)

3.9K 27 43
By Fruit98

(A/N: obvious trigger warning to some self harm / abuse and that stuff. . . . also some spicy stuff. Also Also this is Confession game, just found a better title)

                                              FruitCupWriter98 Presents
                                                      Rhymes Of Love

SLAP

Mom: DON'T BE LATE AGAIN TODAY, I'M NOT GONNA DRIVE YOU AGAIN.

She then slammed the door close, it hitting you a bit. You felt your cheek sting as you moved your hand around where you mom slapped you. You felt dry tears in your eyes as the cold air blew by.

Y/N: I wish today would be different

you said with your voice barley coming out soft. You felt no need to talk as your parents never listened and you never had anyone to talk to at school, you saw the school bus pull up as the doors opened. You walked at a faster pace 'quickly' getting on. The people who were chatting with their friends stopped for a brief moment as they glanced at you. You put your head down as you walked to the back of the bus and sat at a vacant seat. The bus continued its route as you slowly drifted off the sleep despite the efforts of fighting it.

[In your dreams]

You slowly woke up on a dark void like floor, you didn't know where you were but it was really cold.

Y/N: W . . . where am I

???: Welcome boy, to MY DOMAIN!

You heard a echoed voice yell. You turned around unfazed seeing someone sitting on a chair, you could tell it was a female depending on her figure and hair, She from what you could see was wearing black pants, and had long violet-grey hair

???: Not much of a talker eh? But we'll change that today!

You noticed she was rhyming with her speech, It was off but you didn't really care.

???: Your fate has caught up with you today, for finally we get to play!

You honestly were too tired for whatever she was trying to do so you just laid down trying to close your eyes.

???: The Trap you- . . . . wait, where are you?

She said with the echo disappearing as she looked around.

???: Hey why are you laying down?

Y/N: I-

You were about to say something, suddenly a large bright light flashed as you felt a large amount of pain in your stomach.

[Outside your Dreams]

Bully: Take that punk! You feel asleep in my seat!

He yelled as you were awoken with pain.

Y/N: S . . Sorry

Bully: Don't let it happen next time.

he said pushing you down the lane, you noticed you were at your school so you got off. You walked onto the school sidewalk and approached the front doors. You opened them looking down the long hall of lockers with kids talking, opening, and closing them. Just like on the bus people gave you weird glances as you past by them. You walked over to your locker and began putting your stuff away.

F/N: Hey Y/N

You heard a familiar voice call, you turned around to see your one and only friend F/N. You waved gently to him as you didn't feel like talking.

F/N: so how was your morning so far.

You point to the side of your cheek showing the cut bruise, It was bleeding a bit but you didn't mind.

F/N: I'm sorry Y/N, but I have an Idea that can hopefully cheer you up.

You nodded.

F/N: You can come over to my house for the day!

You instantly began shaking your head as you knew it was a bad idea.

F/N: My parents don't mind you so they wouldn't care that you came over, you can come with me and my mom during pickup.

You decided fuck it.

Y/N: F-Fine 

you said attempting to have you voice raised. He smiled in succession that he got to convince you. F/N walked away to go to his classes while you were about to do the same. Suddenly the locker next to you slammed shut as a Bully (B/N) Appeared.

B/N: Well well well. Looks like the shut in mistake finally came back too school.

You just kept your head down and tried walking away.

B/N: No no no, were not done yet bud. Listen here I want you to do me a favor.

Y/N: w . . .why

B/N: There's this hot girl everyone's talking about, and she's going to be coming to school tomorrow, so don't bother showing up tomorrow, maybe go kill yourself hah!

he said laughing. He the walked away with his group still laughing about what he said.

Y/N: Seem's like a nice idea

[Later]

Ring

as the bell rung everyone began running out their classrooms to the exit, some were yelling, some were talking. You however were slowly walking at the back waiting for everyone else to exit.

F/N: Yo Y/N

F/N Yelled catching your attention.

F/N: Remember were going to my house today.

You nodded acknowledging him. After you finished getting your things from your locker you closed it and began walking to the exit of the school. F/N was waiting by the door on his phone most likely for you. As he noticed you he waved and opened the door, with the cold air pouring into the warm school halls. You followed him outside as he waved towards a car that most likely was driven by his mother.

F/N: that's my mom, don't worry she won't mind you.

you both walked up to the car as the window rolled down.

F/M/N: Hey F/N, oh hi Y/N. F/N told me you would be hanging out at his house today.

You just waved. You then pointed to your throat signaling that you couldn't talk.

F/M/N: Oh you can't talk?

you nodded.

F/M/N: That's ok I'm sure you'll have a great time out our house

She said with a smile. You got into the car with F/N. F/N's Mom then drove off as you were a brighter that usual, finally you weren't going back to that hell.

[Time Skip]

After arriving at F/N's house, you followed him to his room, which was really organized and looked cool.

F/N: Alright what do you want to do?

He asked you. You didn't really know what to say, so your shrugged.

F/N: Wanna play a game?

He asked, gesturing towards a console.

Y/N: I-I Guess.

He smiled as he put a random cartridge into the console. After it booted up, it showed a online FPS Game.

F/N: You ever play this before?

You gave him a 'seriously?' look, and shook your head.

F/N: sorry, just asking.

He then logged into a random server and began playing.

[later]

After a while of watching F/N, you began enjoying your time hanging out. Though you learned about trash talkers while watching him, and you heard a lot of familiar insults.

Y/N: P-people really talk l-like that?

F/N: Yeah sadly.

Suddenly a conversation caught you attention. It was a female player yelling with a male one, arguing about them hacking.

(F/PU = Female PlayerUsername, M/PU = Male PlayerUsername)

M/PU: You totally fucking hacked!

F/PU: Yeah and how the hell would I?

M/PU: Yeah shut the fuck up, I know it!

As they argued, suddenly F/N chimed it.

F/N: Bro can you two both chill? just play the fucking game.

F/PU: Stay out of this, it isn't your argument.

M/PU: YEAH SHUT UP, you did nothing F/UN, go Kill yourself

(F/UN = Friend/Username)

After that, M/PU went back to yelling at the female. F/N just snickered, as you actually were taking this seriously.

F/N: damn, toxic people these days.

Y/N: ahem c-can I say something?

F/N, was surprised.

F/N: you want to trash talk?

Y/N: o-oh, uh no, I just want to try t-to make him realize what he's doing.

F/N then gave you his headset.

F/N: All yours Y/N.

You then tried your best to talk clear,  and basically insulted the guy until her raged quitted. Everyone on the server was impressed and happy, as he finally left, people who were also yelled at from him actually thanked you slightly, which actually made you feel better.

F/N: Damn Y/N, you really went off on him.

Y/N: R-really?

F/N: Yeah, good job.

Suddenly a voice from downstairs was heard.

F/M/N: He yup Y/N, your parents are here!

As soon as your parents were mentioned, you turned cold. You cursed yourself in your mind, and just decided to get it over with. You walked downstairs to see your Mom and Dad sitting at a table with F/M/N. You waved goodbye to F/N and got dragged outside by your parents.

Mom: So Y/N.

She said with a smile.

Mom: Uh . . . you ever think about telling us.

She still said grinning, however you knew it wasn't because she was happy.

Suddenly your dad hit you on the back of the head, with your mom slapping you across the face. They then dragged you back to home. With you silently crying, and bleeding.

Dad: Just wait until tomorrow night, because your fucking dead.

You dad said with a smile. They brought you home ,and dragged you all the way to your room, and threw you inside.

Mom: Sweet Dreams!

She said, knowing that tomorrow night was going to be hell. You then cried as you laid in your 'bed' and slowly drifted off to sleep.

[In your dreams]

You slowly opened your eyes revealing the familiar black void, you yawned as you slowly get up looking around. You sighed questioning why you had been brought here. You walked around for a little bit wondering if that female would appear again. Suddenly you tripped.

???: Welcome back boy!

you slowly got up to be met with her full appearance. Her hair was a grayish purple with black eyes and yellow pupils that seemed to be leaking black goo. She had a purple crop top that covered the upper half of her waist, she had black pants that seemed to have bandages on one side of the pants. she had white and purple shoes and black finger less gloves and purple wristbands with dots of white.

you thought she looked pretty but just awkwardly waved much to her disappointment.

???: don't you ever talk?

you shook your head while pointing to your voice trying to state you are partially mute.

???: oh ok . . . Welcome back!

you stepped back a bit as she resumed using her loud voice that echoed hurting your ears a bit.

Mighty: I am Mighty.ZIP leader of this domain.

you just waved again not really knowing what to do. She then walked up to you while beginning to form a seductive grin.

Mighty: so there must be a reason, a big boy~ such as yourself ended up being sent here.

you were starting to feel uncomfortable as she kept getting closer. She then backed up where a bed appeared for her to sit on one of it's side.

Mighty: are you ready~

you didn't know how to respond, but suddenly your eyes grew wide as you saw Mighty begin to grab the bottom of her shirt and slowly lift it up, she was about to reveal her breasts, because she apparently didn't wear a bra.

Y/N: W-WHAT The H-Heck, Stop! 

you desperately yelled with your voice cracking and you coughing. You had never raised your voice in the past 5 years so it was hard to do.

Mighty: What? is this not what you wanted? perverts are sent here all the time so I can seduce and kill them.

You just sat down. facing away from her.

Y/N: N-no. my name it Y/N, my life is a l-living hell and I knew you were trying to kill me, I a-accepted death as it would be an escape from all of my suffering. Y-you don't need to Sniff s-seduce to Sniff k-kill me.

You began crying at the end as Mighty was a bit shocked.

Mighty: so death is what you want?

You nodded while crying a bit. She walked up to you and hesitantly raised her hand, which tips were claws. You smiled hoping that she would kill you. Suddenly you felt warmth around you. You opened your eyes to see that Mighty had knelled down to your level and hugged you.

Mighty: U/N's friend huh, I knew you sounded familiar to me.

You finally couldn't hold it in as you hugged back crying into her shoulder.

Y/N: why me out of everyone.

Mighty: maybe the universe gave you a break by making us meet. Plus I don't mind, after all how you acted when I tried to have fun with you shows your different.

Y/N: why spare me?

you said crying lighter but still sad. Mighty then stopped hugging you and put her hands on your shoulder.

Mighty: because you don't deserve the pain.

Y/N: I'm sorry to say but I still want death.

Mighty: do you want to know how painful it can be if I decided to do it?

Y/N: I guess

She then hugged you again before you felt a mass amount of paint on your back.

Mighty: Sweet dreams.

She whispered into your ear.

[Outside]

You suddenly woke up breathing heavily, you instantly jumped up from your bed and ran to the mirror. You took your shirt of to see your back had 4 slash mark scars. You then noticed a paper on your dresser. You took it for it to say.

"Dear Y/N, I'm sorry for the scars I just wanted to show you that death isn't the best feeling, If you want to talk just write back on this paper and I can meet you outside of your dreams. I hope me doing this helps you reconsider."

You smiled a bit before losing it. You took a pencil and wrote back.

"thank you Mighty, but sadly I'm still persistent on doing this. Please don't find me because after school I'll be in a forest dead, thank you for caring me. I hope you don't mind me saying this but I Love You "

You saw words quickly appearing as she was writing back. You then tore the paper before grabbing some rope and putting it in your closet.

[Mighty.zip pov]

I read his writing before punching a wall, I tried writing back before the paper ripped in half. I fell in defeat that I hadn't saved him,

Mighty: I needed another plan. 

I grew a smile as I knew what I now had to do.

[Y/N Pov]

As you walked up to school you noticed there was barley 20 minutes before the end of school. You knew you had something important in your last class so you wanted to do that before ending it all, really just wanting to say one last 'fuck you' to everyone in that god forsaken place. You got a late slip from the office before heading to you last class. As you entered you saw everyone was shocked that you were there. You saw some people whispering talking about how they probably thought you ended it all. You saw the class was taking a test so you took the paper as well. You noticed everyone was struggling while you managed to blow through it. By the time you were done there was 5 minutes left with nobody finished yet. You handed the paper in and gestured if you could leave the class, the teacher nodded as you took your leave. Before fully leaving you heard the teacher whisper to himself 'poor soul'. Obviously referencing you, with you flashing the middle finger to most of the kids, with some of them noticing.

Ring Ring

You watched in the halls as you saw everyone pile out of the classes with everyone mostly chatting about a new girl that would be there. Suddenly B/N slammed the locker closed next to you.

B/N: going against my word huh? you suddenly got guts kids?

Y/N: No, I just don't feel the need to care about what your dumb ass says since this is my last day on earth.

B/N: so you are taking my advice.

Y/N: yeah, its the only smart thing you've said the past year

B/N: You got a death wish punk?

Y/N: yes, I just told you

Suddenly people crowded around the entrance as B/N realized the new girl was there. He pushed you aside ready to win the girl over. You saw everyone talking to her trying to ask her stuff, B/N managed to gain her attention and talked to her.

B/N: hey sweetie, you seem like the type to get popular fast. If you agree to date me I'll make sure you can rule this school.

You sighed that B/N used power to try and win over girls, but you were suddenly stunned when you heard a familiar voice.

Mighty: Sorry, I already got my eyes on someone else sweetie.

As soon as you heard Mighty you wanted to run away, you however knew you couldn't with your current energy. You didn't want to face her wrath assuming she got mad at what you said, you began to walk away with Mighty hopefully not seeing you. Suddenly you heard your name being called.

Mighty: Y/N

she said as you turned around to see her speed walking to you visibly upset. You began to fear how mad she would be, she seemed to both have a mad and worried expression as she finally walked up to you.

Mighty: Y/N

Y/N: Y-yeah?

Mighty: I love you too.

with that said She kissed you. Everyone was in complete shock as why would a beautiful girl like her kiss you. B/N was especially angry. Mighty didn't care and just hugged you.

Mighty: your ok, your ok. I'll make sure you wont do it.

Y/N:O-ok

B/N: Hold on! How do you know this depressed loser.

B/N said upset.

Mighty: Now who said he's a loser?

B/N: I did! and what I say goes!

Mighty: well maybe in this school. we'll be taking our leave.

B/N: who said you can leave?

Y/N: She did

B/N didn't care and was about to grab Mighty, you finally decided you've had enough and finally punched him. It hurt your hand but you managed to break his nose which managed to knock him down.

B/N: you little shit!

it was too late as by the time he said that Mighty had already brought you outside. After escaping them crowd and now in private, she snapped her fingers and hugged you. Suddenly everything went black.

[in the her realm]

you slowly woke up unaware of where you were. Unlike last time you didn't feel a hard surface when you woke up. This time you felt something soft like a bed. You slowly rose only to hear a voice.

Mighty: Finally up are we.

Y/N: where am I?

Mighty: your back in my realm, don't worry your not asleep though, your fully in my realm so you can be here forever.

You just hugged here.

Y/N: thank you

you said tearing up, she hugged back.

Mighty: Forever Together, I'll make sure you'll hurt never.

Y/N: I like your rhymes, even if you don't do it often

Mighty: Thank you sweetie, now how about we get some long awaited rest.

Y/N: ok, as long as you don't trying to kill me again.

Mighty: Don't worry this time I wont bait you~

she said as she reached for her shirt again. She started to pull it again before you grabbed her hand and kissed her, making her stop.

Y/N: I . . .I'm not ready for that yet.

Mighty: all good honey, but expect me to be feisty. God I haven't had anyone like you before and I can't wait.

She then hugged you as you both laid down finally peacefully drifting off to sleep. Finally after all the years of hatred, an event that was supposed to lead to your death gave you someone who would love you forever. Finally you were at peace.

Mighty: Together Forever You and me, Finally lovers for eternity~

She whispered into your ear. Finally closing this chapter of your life. Marking the start of a new chapter, your rehabilitation from the world, with Mighty being there to guide you every step of the way.

end one-shot

(A/N: Ah Finally, the Mighty.zip chapter is finally here, hope you all enjoyed, because this has been ready for A LONG TIME. But I finally finished it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
91 12 14
Imagine a way to many universes that we may not know of, even one that once existed for all the universes with the people within them to go to. This...
503 34 6
The elusive super spy team, Team Dark. They're strong and intimidating and definitely the toughest agents you'll ever see. Shadow, their leader, and...