Dare [Taehyung ff]

By BoxyTaehyung

Where it all started with a simple dare.... More

Chapter 1: The unlimited hate.
Chapter 2: Outing.
Chapter 3: Detention.
Chapter 4: A living hell.
Chapter 5: Gathering.
Chapter 6: "The" dare.
Chapter 7: Texting.
Chapter 8: Fighting.
Chapter 9: Back to home.
Chapter 10: Travel.
Chapter 11: The beginning of the mess.
Chapter 12: The settling.
Chapter 14: Feeling scared.
Chapter 15: Fear.
Chapter 16: Getting closer.
Chapter 17: The start...
Chapter 18: Lost.
Chapter 19: Trying to survive.
Chapter 20: Disappeared.
Chapter 21: A new meet.
Chapter 22: Explanations.
Chapter 23: Nostalgic.
Chapter 24: Message.
Chapter 25: Revelations.
Chapter 26: Pain.
Chapter 27: Dying internally.
Chapter 28: The dream.
Chapter 29: Again.
Chapter 30: The solution.
Chapter 31: The end.
A request

Chapter 13: The morning.

2.9K 172 24
By BoxyTaehyung

She quickly sat up and looked behind her, at the window from where the shadow appeared.

It seemed like a petite figure of a woman but she was not really sure. Her heart ached as her fear became bigger when she recalled the memory.

Looking at the men, who were sleeping peacefully, Y/n didn't want to disturb them but at this moment, she just wanted someone's comforting words.

She hesitated but slowly tapped Taehyung's arm, who was snoring cutely and lightly while facing Jungkook.

"T-Taehyung....?" Her voice cracked as she felt helpless at this time. It felt like a nightmare, where she had no way to escape except from waking up.

But now she couldn't even do that, she couldn't escape the reality, the truth. Her sixth sense was saying that this place was harmful and paranormal.

Y/n sniffed lightly and again called for him "T-Tae....?" He hummed in his sleep and she let her tears fall "Taehyung, I-I'm scared..."

He frowned into his sleep before opening his eyes and turning to face her. Annoyance was clearly seen on his features which made Y/n feel guilty.

She didn't want to annoy him or disturb his sleep but only she and God knew what she witnessed with her own eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked, eyes still half closed as his sleep restarted to take over him. "T-Taehyung, I'm really scared. I-I saw someone's sh-shadow..."

She sniffed again and he frowned once again while looking at her unstable state. Slowly sitting up, he leaned toward her to see her feature more clearly in the darkness.

"You are maybe hallucinating, I don't think that there is something like that which exists." She shook her head and wiped her tears which fell again "I saw it, with my own eyes." She whispered.

It made Taehyung's heart clench at her state. He sighed before speaking "Come here." He said and she frowned as she didn't know what he meant.

But soon gasped when he grabbed her by her waist and moved aside before laying her down on his place.

Now she was in the middle and he was on the right side. Grabbing her blanket, he hovered it over both of them before also laying down.

He made sure to face her so she will not feel scared. But she still didn't seem to be at ease, her tiny figure was compressed and she kept fidgeting with the soft material.

The fact that she was scared, it made Taehyung feel uneasy. He couldn't see her like that. Before anything else, his heart told him something and he did without hesitation.

Meanwhile, Y/n gasped when a hand snaked around her waist and pulled her closer to another body. And it was none other than Taehyung.

He tightened his grip around her and put his head in the crook of her neck "Now sleep, nothing will happen." Only those words, she was waiting for those words before her heart could come at a certain ease and peace before she could snuggle against him even more.

Making sure to hug him back from his waist, she closed her eyes and drifted to her dreamland, finally feeling secured.

And Taehyung just smiled with eyes still closed and also went to sleep. Her well being meant his, if she was fine so he was.

NEXT MORNING

Jungkook rubbed his eyes and sat up when the sunlight shone through the window. He stretched his body and looked around, now he had a better view at his surroundings.

And to tell the truth, it was not something that he expected. The cleaning was a must.

He yawned and looked at his side only to close his mouth shut in the midway. "No way, how did this miracle happened?" He stopped himself from gasping.

The way Y/n and Taehyung were sleeping, Y/n snuggled into Taehyung's chest as he wrapped his arms around her body securely.

"Damn, it was unexpected." He whispered before calling for them "Yah, wake up! It's morning and we must start the clean up!" They both groaned into their sleep before opening their eyes.

The fact that they were that close and forgot about it, after looking at each other, they flinched and quickly pulled away from each other.

They sat up and looked in different directions, heart beating fastly and embarrassement running into their bodies.

Soon, the mint haired guy cleared his throat and got up, making the 2 others too after him "So let's grab our toothbrushes and wash our face."

"But where? The bathroom here is all dirty and even water is not running in our pipes, I'm sure." Taehyung replied but Y/n added "No, I guess that there is a water pump, somewhere around. It's commun to have one everywhere in the countryside."

The men hummed before opening their suitcases and grabbing their toothbrushes as Y/n also took her facewash and her towel as well.

Walking downstairs, it was now that they could see the whole house properly, with the help of the sunlight, coming inside through the windows.

"So gross." Taehyung muttered and walked to the main door, trying to open it. But frowned when it didn't, making the younger approach him in worry.

"What happened?" Said Jungkook while biting his nails as Y/n gulped down in fear. Since yesterday she kept having bad experiences, plus this shitty door was adding more.

The blue haired guy mumbled in confusion "The door seem locked." He again pulled the door's handle but it didn't budge. Soon the younger pushed him aside "Wait, let me try."

He breathed out and pulled the handle harshly, but no result. "It's not locked for sure, I guess the way the door got closed yesterday, the impact was quite strong."

Jungkook turned to them after explaining one of the hypothesis possible. "Then, let's try all together." Y/n suggested and they hummed, putting their stuff on the nearby broken table.

Jungkook grabbed the handle, beside him was Y/n, who also made sure to envelope her hands around the metal securely. And there was Taehyung, at the back, ready to pull both of them by their waists.

Y/n soon counted "1..." The boys prepared themselves as she continued "2..." Burying their feets onto the floor, Y/n added "3!" With that they put all of their strengths, not caring that their hands already felt the pain of the metal sinking into their palms.

Taehyung groaned and pulled more and more the duo toward himself, all of them determined to open this freaking door.

2 more pulls, and all 3 of them were onto the floor with the door wide open and the handle in Jungkook's hands.

The blue haired guy hissed, feeling 2 bodies' weight on his, making him feel suffocated.

Y/n and Jungkook groaned, getting up and helping the older to get up too. They all dusted off their clothes and breathed out tiredly "What a great beginning of the day."

Taehyung scoffed before they all could grab their stuffs and walked out, closing their eyes instantly at the contact of the sunlight with their eyes.

They covered their orbs and looked around, breathing in deeply. Nothing felt better than the natural air of the countryside. Plus the beautiful view on the green landscape with a little waterfall, not that far, adding a certain beauty to their sight.

They walked down the stairs before starting to walk somewhere randomly, trying to find a water pump. A smile played on their lips when cows walked beside them, in troop.

"How friendly they seem..." Y/n spoke in awe when 2 little baby cows were eating the grass while sticking their heads to each other. But suddenly heard a scoff from Jungkook.

She frowned at the habit of the 2 brothers, scoffing anywhere and anytime. "Unlike you both, who fight and are ready to kill each other at anytime."

Taehyung and Y/n looked at each other before looking back at him. "Are you done? So we may proceed to find a water pump."

The blue haired guy rolled his eyes in annoyance before walking and Y/n also followed, throwing a last glance to the mint haired guy who looked at them in disbelief.

"One day you both are like enemies, and one day I find you both sleeping while hugging each other. Where is the logic?" He said to himself before running after them, waving his hand to the cows who looked at him curiously, as he seemed new and unknown to them.

Few moments later, they finally found a pump and quickly approached it. Doing their business then wiping their faces with a towel, they breathed out of relief, feeling fresh.

"So what's for breakfast?" Y/n asked and the boys sighed "We have to search for a supermarket, I guess." A sigh left their mouth as they went to search for a market which they hopefully found.

Buying the necessary groceries for their morning, they walked back to their farmhouse. This time they left their door opened so they wouldn't have a war again with it.

But their jaw and their grocery bags dropped to the floor when they found the door once again closed "What the actually hell?"

TBC❤️❤️

I know it was boring, sorry 😕.

Hoping to reach your expectations soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 193 25
No... don't come any closer I'm warning you... ⚠️⚠️⚠️ Violence Bullying Abuse Revenge ⚠️⚠️🔞🔞🔞⚠️⚠️ JJk fanfic.
376 76 11
"I want every one in this world to feel the pain, I'm feeling!! " "heaven is boring, how about hell?" "We are all in the same game, just different le...
8.3K 207 6
"Please... Jungkook... I-I'm sorry," Taehyung whimpered, his eyes brimming with tears. "You'll learn to obey me, Butterfly," Jungkook's words dripped...
278K 11.7K 36
A story where Jungkook goes from being a nerd to being hot and Taehyung goes from being his bully to being desperately in love.