Meta Runner - The Conduits

By MRTCRonny

a story based on a AU i have created long ago. i won't say spoilers of the series. You have to see it by your... More

Chapter 1 - The Blue Jay and The Eagle
Chapter 2 - Online Warp
Chapter 3 - Link of Hacks
Chapter 4 - Phoenix Wright
Chapter 5 - Voice Call
Chapter 6 - Side Quests
Chapter 7 - Titan Mode
Chapter 8 - Starting Chaos Mode
Chapter 9 - Chaos Mode
Chapter 10 - Give Me InFAMOUS (Season Finale)
Season 2 { Book Cover }
Season 2: Chapter 1 - New Profiles
Season 2: Chapter 2 - Here Comes New Challengers
Season 2: Chapter 3 - Ctrl C + Ctrl V
Season 2: Chapter 4 - End Tutorial and Boss Fight
Season 2: Chapter 5 - The Trap Cave
Season 2: Chapter 6 - The Tutorial
Season 2: Chapter 7 - Relogged
Season 2: Chapter 8 - Load State
Season 2: Chapter 9 - Critical Damage
Season 2: Finale - Mission Succeeded.
Season 3: Chapter 1 - Rewind Game
Season 3: Chapter 2 - Cartridge Corruption
Season 3: Chapter 3 - Adoption Button
Season 3: Chapter 4 - Return
Season 3: Chapter 5 - First Boss
Season 3: Chapter 6 - Time Trial
The Great End - Game Over

Season 3: Chapter 7 - Last Chance

85 1 0
By MRTCRonny

{ Good luck! And hey, Cole would be proud, Fellow Conduit! }

߷ — Previously On. . . —߷

Laysie, The Queen of Canada, has brought the girls and her older son Mario to a secret facility under one of her toy stores so they can be safe until they think of a plan.. But after thinking of what happened to her little son, she started crying and just thinking that she wasn't a good mother for him.. Which is wrong. Soon you'll know why.

While, Delsin Rowe, the Monster of Seattle, was having the best of his fun causing the hell to many of Luigi's friends ever since he took control of the Green Boy's body.. And now, he started it with the 7 feet tall supersoldier Saiko Bichitaru.

Lucinia has got into where Tari was sleeping and resting after what happened to her yesterday. She was recovering from that terrible wound her body wasn't ready to handle completely. And then, the fuchsia haired girl told her something that Luigi was planning to do with the girls..

The chaos, the misery and the literal hell of Delsin Rowe has kept going over and over, getting stronger and stronger the more he goes around. And now, he was absorbing the powers of the entire SMG4 Gang. First, with Boopkins. Second, with Bob. Third, with FM. And now, with the man himself, SMG4.

SMG3 was back at his lab after a quite long time out of his precious scientific home. He then cleaned everything up and started turning everything back on. However, Saiko has called him to say that Luigi was sick and controlled by the Monster. When he listened to that, he started getting back to work.

Mario, during these desperate moments of his little brother corrupted and slowly dying, has forgot all of his blood bags and now, was starting to starve and that was making his instincts go feral. But Belle, hesitated in getting away, and then, she offered her blood so he can feed on her..

߷ — Now, on the New Chapter —߷

Mario's P.O.V:

Damn... Belle's blood... It gave me so much power.. I've never been more than satisfied before.. I feel.. Powerful.. Strong... I think this is enough to stop Lu- Delsin.. I mean, i am quite stronger than him, but he still could have chance to overpower me if i make a mistake..

But my daydreaming and thoughts about that scene and her blood got interrupted since i received a call on my phone.. It was SMG3. So then, i answered the call.

"Hello..?"

SMG3 - "Mario. Good, you're on."

"What do you want..?"

SMG3 - "Listen, i don't have much time to explain. Just, slow Delsin down the best you can. I am preparing an antidote for the poor little boy."

I sighed in relief after hearing Antidote from his mouth.

"Alright. How much time do you need me to slow him..?"

SMG3 - "35 minutes. If the antidote's development gets some interruptions, the maximum is 50, okay?"

"Got it. Thank you for helping us.."

SMG3 - "It's the minimum i can do.. Well, how am i going to rule this world if there isn't one to do so?"

"Hehe.. Good one."

SMG3 - "Heh, yeah."

"Ciao, Amigo."

SMG3 - "Grazie."

Then, i hung up.

Interrupting because of SMG3's P.O.V:

After my little conversation between the red vampire and myself, i got a call once again. But instead of being Saiko, Mario or anyone, it was a unknown number. Ugh.. Company calls again? I always pay my 5Gs. Fuck it, i'm gonna answer it.

"Hello?"

??? - "Oh, hello there~! Hehe, you dob't know me for now, but i know you. Listen, i was imagining something.."

"Alright. Quick words. Now."

??? - "You are a scientist, and i am kinda too. Maybe we can have a deal. I can give you much more power and riches than you ever imagined, and in exchange, you do something for me.. Like, bringing someone back to me. What do ya say?"

"No thanks. Very busy, already got what i want and i dunno any person you want. Fuck you."

As then, i hung up in his face so he can complain the best he want. I don't give a fuck to power and riches anymore.. Since.. I am the Power itself, and i am the richest scientist alive. So, no.

Mario's P.O.V:

I did my run to the location where Lui- DELSIN was making his chaos.. I could hear the explosions and the screams faintly from the distance i was right now. It was terrible to hear.. The way i was travelling back to it was by my building-height jumps and the Smoke Propellers on my hands, as well as doing a Double Smoke Dash to have more distance in the sky. I need to get back used to fly..

After quite some time, i was back at the place, landing on such a strength that i broke the ground under my feet.

But then.. Once i looked to Delsin... I could see... Blood.. Horror... Wounded People.. Screams... Gunshots... Quick Footsteps... People screaming to evacuate the place.. And.. My Friends... All.. Unconscious..? Dead...? Whatever.. It was terrible...

Then, i looked back at him with such an anger since it was my friends laying on the ground and i screamed.

"TELL ME! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THEM?! HAVE YOU KILLED THEM?! ANSWER ME! DELSIIIN!!!!!"

Then, after he listened to what i screamed about, he got out of the shadows and turned to my front.. He was.. He was even taller.. He had holographic eagle wings... And he had... Four arms and four eyes.. He was becoming a real monster.. I can't.. I can't let that happen..

Delsin - "You really wanna know that much? Alright then! I absorbed ALL OF THEM. HIS POWERS ARE ALL MINE!"

That speech... What he said... Has triggered.. Such a anger in me.. Such.. Hatred... Such.. Such monsterous feelings that i lost control of myself..

"WRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Delsin - "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHHH!!"

I punched him so badly that it was supersonic and even broke the windows of the buildings nearby, along with everything behind me being completely destroyed and the cars behind sent flying. Talk about Newton Laws. And then, he got sent flying, destroying some buildings on the impact. But i didn't stopped. Not at all.

"WRRRRRAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

Delsin - "AHAHAHAHAHA!! SHOW ME YOUR POWER, 'BROTHER'!"

I used my speed to reach him to where he landed and just kept punching him more and more, as i kept sending him flying through all those jabs and uppercuts i gave it to him. But in one time, i literally lifted a whole abandoned and empty gas truck to smash it in him, more than three times. I literally smashed him and the ground with a giant vehicle, and he still laughed.

"WRRRRRRRRRGH!!!"

Delsin - "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Then, after quite some punches that i kept doing on Delsin Rowe over and over, i once again did another supersonic punch and it happened the same thing as before. Windows breaking, the ground behind me getting destroyed and the cars being sent flying. And he floated to the buildings once again. And i just kept following him to beat him more and more, blinded by the anger and vengeance and not thinking that i will kill my brother like that..

But the worst of it, is that.. I literally lift a whole 40 feet tall building with my bare hands with just a little bit of effort just to throw it all at him. A. fucking. 40 feet tall. Building. Made out of bricks and metal. On him. And he still kept laughing..

"WRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAGH!!!!"

Delsin - "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

All i could see.. Was the horrible destruction that i have made just to beat him up more, more and more.. All the broken pieces of that building... But i could listen to Delsin's faint and painful laugh.. He still laughed at it.. But now, i could notice he was in pain while all of that..

But i couldn't stop myself... I searched for him under all that destruction, and when i found him, i just could listen to him laughing and coughing blood more and more intensely. He was just laughing for me to think that he was so powerful that none of my attacks was doing anything to him... Which it was completely the opposite..

"DO YOU WANNA HAVE SOME MORE??!!"

I put him on his knees and was about to prepare such a fatal blow on Delsin.. But then... I could only listen to a feminine voice.. And my chest being held in such a strength..

Belle - "MARIO, STOP IT!!!"

"WRRRRGHH..!!"

Delsin - "Ehehehehehehe......."

Belle - "Mario, please.. Listen. If you kill him, you will just be killing your little brother instead! His body doesn't have to do with what Delsin is doing to your friends and the people! You can understand it isn't the real Delsin doing this, but a virus who pretends to be him! It is still your brother deep inside!"

All those words that i could listen of Belle trying to tell me and stop me from killing him... She... She was right... I will be killing my own brother if i do this.. I don't want that.. I want him to be cured.. Not dead.. I can't do this to him.. It is not his fault...

So then, i started calming down.. And then... I was finally back to sanity..

"I.. I'm sorry, Belle.."

Belle - "It's.. It's alright... I won't blame you.. I did this before.. And probably would do this again in this same moment.."

But while we were talking, Delsin was slowly back on his feet. and i could listen to it, so i got into alert and screamed to the phoenix girl.

"LOOK OUT!!!"

Belle - "Huh?"

Then, he landed a punch on her face which send her to the walls. It even made a bruise on her cheek. It would be cured in a instant, but still.

Belle - "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! *BAM* AAGH!!"

"WRRRYY!!!"

Then, i started fighting with him with the same strength he was currently. Each of our blows having sonic booms, that even made circular clouds and a thunder sound for each punch. My speed perception was better than his sp he was slightly slower to my vision so i had a quick little time to know when he would attack.

But still, he could surprise me, and he made a punch that send me flying 5 feet distance to the ground.

"AGH!!!"

I got back up, and Belle was back at it to help me with the fighting against him. We needed to slow him down so we can give time for G3 to prepare the cure, or else it is goodbye to the country and possibly, the planet itself! We can't let that happen, not at all..

We were going to overpower him since it was a 2v1 fight, and even though he was slightly stronger than Belle, she was a Meta Runner, so she had enhanced reflexes thanks to her cybernetic arm. But he still kept going, trying to get a way to knock us down in a pace that none of us could be fighting him once again.. But he didn't had this chance anymore, we were two stronger people against this monster.

But there was a moment where he surprised me and sent me flying back again, but this time, a stronger punch that i was sent inside of a little gas station, which caused it to completely explode and the structure starting to fall at me. I was badly damaged due to the fire, because it was too much for me to absorb, and the structures fell inside me, so it was all in my body.

So, Belle was alone in it, while i needed time to heal myself.

She took 10% of his punches more than he took of hers, but she still kept fighting. She wouldn't give up at all, mot even if she gets unconscious or die. She is the Phoenix incarnated. If it is to save my daughter or all of these people, i don't know..

But then, she punched his neck, which caused him a critical damage..

Delsin - "AGH! Fuck!!"

Then, enjoying this moment where his guard was open, she rammed him to the wall and floated to his height, since he was 7 feet tall. She floated to hold his face with all her maximum strength, slowly breaking the wall where his head was landed. And to not let him escape from her grasp, she trapped him with her Smoke, making somewhat handcuffs tied to the wall to keep his arms landed where it was.

Belle - "RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Delsin - "MMMMMRRRHHHHHH!!! HMMMMMNNNNNGH!!!!"

But then.. Ared and white light was coming from Delsib's mouth that was covered by Belle's meta runner arm..

Belle - "RRRRRRRRGHHH!! NNRRAAHHHH!!!"

And then.... Something bad happened..

(BRRRZZZZZZAAAAANNNNG!!!!)

Belle - "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

She was crying of pain.. Panting exhausted and in agony, making some small screams and holding what was left of her cybernetic arm with all her strength, kneeling down in such torturous and infernal pain and agony.. She was in such suffering after that scene..

Belle - "AAAHH! GYAHHH! AAH!! G-G-Gnnahh! M-My..! -Ack! A-A-A-ARM!!! Nhhgh!!"

She was breathing heavily. But she still tried to keep going, even mutilated by such a devastating and horrible Video Torrent. She tried to get herself back up while holding the metal nub of her forearm.

While that.. Delsin was trying to break free from the Smoke Handcuffs while she had her time to recover herself.. He used all of his strength to get himself out of it.. Which after some little time, it worked. and then, he was approaching after her getting back away from the impact of the energy..

So then.. He kicked her face in a strength that she got unconscious kn an instant..

I was listening to all of that..

And in such a rage.. Such hatred.. Such.. desperation.. everything..

I jumped from the destroyed walls and the fire screaming so loudly.

"WRRRRYYYYYAAAAAAAAGHHHH!!!!"

But the pieces and shards were still on my body.. What did i do?

I took them off by myself, as my wounds were healing in nothing more than 6 seconds..

So then, i ran to him.

"DELSIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNN!!!!"

Delsin - "BRING IT OOOOOOONNNNN!!!!"

And then, i held his upper fists, as he made more supersonic punches...

But because of his four arms, my defense wasn't enough for it...

߷ — End of Chapter 7. . . —߷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 1K 94
When a stereotype backfired on you, you have to find a way to get a paranoid blue haired Aussie back to her world without any of the technology that...
382 1 30
THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF MY OTHER STOry...New adventures...(smg4 oc insert) (Book 2 of 3) READ THAT ONE BEFORE THIS
3.5K 32 10
In the SMG4 universe Prof. Egadd really wanted to understand what made Tari tick. So the docter made a machine to do just that. When when it goes wro...
3.1K 47 20
Based off a one shot I did in my earlier collaboration, this is based off the idea of "What if Meggy was in Meta runner?" This is all my interpretat...