All Because Of A Single Stupi...

By Write_Your_Own

English is not my first language so please excuse my mistakes Long story short: Four elite ANBU members-some... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4

chapter 5

77 5 0
By Write_Your_Own

This is before Kakashi entered the entrance exam.

.

.

.

Kakashi, as usual, left both of his kouhai's all on their own and went somewhere else to train and rest.

He didn't have a problem leaving the two shinobi behind all on their own, they're adults, and on top of it all, they're shinobi's. They can take care of themselves. He nonchalantly thought to himself. Yugao and Tenzo was not someone or soembody who couldn't rely on themselves, and Kakashi is certainly isn't somekind of a babysitter, it's hilarious if you ask him. Him, a Hokage, babysitting after his elite soldiers was utterly a complete disrespect towards their skills and abilities.

"-you again!"

Kakashi nonchalantly rose his eyelids and looked at the man in front of him. Damn, he was completely preoccupied on his thoughts that he couldn't sense Eraserhead until he had heard his voice.

Kakashi raised his book over his face and pretends to giggle, "Maa, maa, you're making it sounds like I'm a nuisance."

Kakashi giggled even more as he could see the edges of his lips everlastingly twitching at his remark.

"I-It's n-n," Eraserhead let out a sigh, running his hand over his shoulder-length hair before shaking his head. Kakashi could tell that he was getting tired at his remarks, much to his amusement though, "You know what? Never mind," He said in a low whisper, although Kakashi could clearly still hear it.

Ironically, Kakashi wondered, if Eraserhead were to find out that he was actually a thirty-four years old middle age man that was somehow transported into this world all because of a single stupid mistake. He wondered what his reaction would be.

Would he be flustered at the thought of treating Kakashi like a kid when in actuality he's a middle age man who's older than him? Not that Kakashi could blame him as he was currently in his younger and much weaker body.

Would he say that Kakashi had gone crazy and would immediately sent him to a therapist? Despite the situation being funny,-In Kakashi's opinion, that is- He utterly despise the idea of being dragged to a therapist with zero shinobi skills, though he'd say that the important thing was the mindset.

"-kid!"

Kakashi rose an eyebrow towards Eraserhead who had suddenly raise his voice. Placing his hand, that formed a fist, over his mouth and cleared his throat. "Were you listening to what I was just saying?"

Kakashi wondered whether he should fuck the man-looking-hobo or not. But where's the fun in that?

Kakashi gave the man his typical eye-smile and tilts his head over to the side.

"Maa, you were sayin'?" Kakashi grins under his mask, his lone eye glinted with mischief as Aizawa's right eye twitch in annoyance. Maa~ he missed his students, he can't wait to annoy the hell out of them.

Aizawa let out an exasperation sigh, and opened his mouth to change the subject, "Cone to think of it," He says, "You never told me your name."

Kakashi hummed, "I never?" He decided to plays dumb for a while.

Aizawa nodded, slightly grunting.

Kakashi knew where was the conversation going. He, however, has no intention on revealing his name. With this world's advanced technology, Kakashi knew that they'd somehow have a registry to every civilian-Though, maybe. . . just maybe, not everyone,-in their computer. Stating his name to Eraserhead and have him looking it up in their registry, Kakashi will be deemed as a suspicious unknown person.

And he can't have that now can he?

"Maa, I forgot."

"Amnesia?" Aizawa uttered out loud making Kakashi hummed in agreement.

His thoughts wandered back to the ANBU days wherebhe would witness many rogue shinobis alike pretending to have their memory loss, denying their past existence, etc, etc. Though, you could say that none of them lasted their amnesia.

"Somethin' like that."

Kakashi looked up to see Eraserhead's face, despite his stoic face, Kakashi could catch a glimpse of pity towards him.

Kakashi chuckled, awkwardly. Clearing his throat, and looked away from the man's pity gaze. This is why I don't like associating with these people! He screamed throughout his thoughts.

Kakashi blinked at the hand that was in front of his face that seemed to be holding a piece of paper. He blinked again and retracted his eyes towards Aizawa who sighed and says.

"This is my house address, you can drop by if you need to."

Kakashi took the paper from Aizawa's hand, he thanked him and stuff it onto his pocket. The kindness was sincere. Reminds him of how Minato offered a place to stay on his home. Oh how Kakashi regrets declining his offer.

"You should apply for U.A." so that I can look after you, was left unsaid. Not that Kakashi was aware of it. Though he has his suspicions.

Kakashi resist an urge to rose his eyebrow. U.A? He repeated, Isn't that the school Banri was suppose to infiltrate? His lips cracked a smirk, Maa, this is gonna be fun.

After that Aizawa bid his goodbye's as he ran away.

"Maybe I will." He uttered to himself as he looked at the paper. Kakashi was sure that he wouldn't need the paper that contained Aizawa's home address.

Oh, how he wished he hadn't thought of it outloud.

.

.

.

.

If there were things Kakashi never preferred to do then that was dealing with someone emotional.

But, that's for an another topic.

In Kakashi's opinion, the world he currently is in, together with his comrades, is inefficient.

Laws that he was absolutely so sure that his sensei, Namikaze Minato, would have like if he still reigned the village. As much as Kakashi would have like to just steal the world's ideas and place them in his own country. He knew that there were things that aren't to overstep the boundary, rule, or limit.

It was just there. The line, that is. To be specific. The situation as somewhat similar as to how Kakashi was never allowed to interfere in his sensei's son's childhood life. Except the difference was about the two different worlds, dimensions, universe or whatever it is that Banri that kept on muttering about that Kakashi couldn't understand.

It suprise him that despite being a genuis of the previous generation, he could never keep up with the sly fox's intelligence.

Anyways,

Kakashi don't know what kind of consequences he would receive if he were to cross the line.

Correction: he doesn't want to know.

Kakashi stared at the large extravagant building in front of him. He had given his application form to the receptionist yesterday with a pseudonym name.

There was nothing to do in Kakashi's list, except for training and increasing his chakra reserves.

Surprisingly, his chakra had increased way faster than how it did back in his teenage years-Anbu-,though he had guessed that it was maybe because he was still mopping and grieving at the past-and is still is.

And here Kakashi currently is. Standing in front of a large extravagant building that actually turns out to be a prestigious hero school.

(Kakashi had to somehow have to constantly remind himself that it was useless asking a question inside of his head about why is the building is so extravagant if they were just going to teach a bunch of children-that Kakashi somehow knew that they were worse than most Genins.)

Kalashi had decided to take Aizawa's suggestion, as seeing he had nothing to do except train to death just to get access on his Kamui.

Anyways,

Kakashi had already given his application form to the receptionist two days ago. Of course, with his real name that he might need to work on telling convincing Aizawa that it was random.

This couldn't be harder than any C-rank mission. He thought to himself as he entered the building and started the academic tests.

.

.

.

The academic test. What could he say? It was easy for someone like Kakashi who possess a photographic memory, it was reliable and at the same time a curse onto that.

Answers that Kakashi didn't know off or wasn't familiar with, he would use his shinobi skills to copy the answers besides his seatmates-While meanwhile, trying not to get caught at the wretched CCTV camera.

It amused him, wondering to himself if the people who, apparently, was suppose to be a professional Pro-Hero, is actually one? It was completely ironic to be honest of you'd ask him, heck even the Chunins would have spotted his cheating acts already if he were in their place.

Well to be more specific, Chunins would have spotted his cheating acts if he were still in his Genin years or maybe academic years.

.

.

.

The next test; The Practical Test.

What could he say? Kakashi mentaly shrugged. All he had to do was destroy a few robots to earn enough points, averagely.

Oh, and suprise, suprise, if it isn't Banri,-who is currently in disguise with a possession of a hideous blue hair that reminded him of what Pakkun had taken out from his, ya'know. Had it not been for his sensing skills and Banri's incredibly large amount of chakra, he would no doubt mistake him for a person who belongs in this world.

The mere thought of Banri's reaction when he sees him here participating in this idiotic excuse of an exam would be totally hilarious. Kakashi would no doubt pay some fine yens if he could see it and use it as a blackmail and have him stop burning all of his precious books.

Kakashi let out a sigh. If only it were that easy for Banri to stop burning his precious books that Banri would rather call as junks. The word junk describing Jiraiya-sama's masterpiece was an insult to his grave.

(Oh, Sage of Six Path' bless his soul)

Much to everyone's relief, the exam had ended. Kakashi didn't entertained himself any longer and went to the bathroom, one that didn't have any CCTV's, of course, ‐ which is thankfully empty ‐ knowing Banri had already noticed his presence with his obvious peculiar silver hair.

"What the fuck are you doing here, Kakashi?!"

Kakashi hears Banri hissed as he who nonchalantly washed his hands. Kakashi didn't need to look up on the mirror nor did he need to turn around to know that Banri had ran a hand over his face.

"Why the fucking shitty hell, didn't you tell me that you were participating on this excuse of an exam?!"

"Maa," Kakashi paused, turning around meeting Banri's fake brown eyes. He supressed a whistle, recognizing Banri's expression that literally says 'I-Do-Not-Have-Anytime-For-Your-Shits-Kakashi,' so in the end, Kakashi decided to answer the ANBU Commander with an answer that he had came up with; truthfully.

"There was nothing to do, and then a hero I have been meeting quite sometime told me that I have a potential to be a hero so I enrolled here. Not that I wanted to be a hero, but," He paused holding out his index finger, "I might help you in your mission."

He sighs, "Tell me how it happened."

Kakashi opens his sharingan, casting a genjutsu at Banri who did not resist from the jutsu and let Kakashi's illusions of what had happened take over his mind as he made sure not to miss any details, as necessary as possible.

"And that's what happened."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78 0 8
In this eight part crossover, Sonic Prime discovers that Midoriya has had his quirk taken back by All Might, and everyone is making fun of him, so he...
27.5K 639 14
Minato had made a mistake, not only did the Eight Trigram Seal worked, he had made a miscalculation on the formula due to panic: the Seal had created...
1.8K 23 6
This is a story where Madara had a son and he trained him to be the best Shinobi ever. He trained his son to even surpass himself. When Yoshiro was 5...
206K 8.7K 13
❝𝖣𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖾𝗆𝗒?❞ She was just supposed to buy boba, why the hell was sh...