I Know You Were Made For Me

By alxwrt98

"Some people talk about that love at first sight shit To keep it real I don't know whether I believe it's tru... More

Introduction.
Chapter 1: Chris.
Chapter 2: Luna.
Chapter 3: Girlfriend.
Chapter 4: Fucking Stuck.
Chapter 5: Beautiful.
Chapter 6: Cold.
Chapter 7: Dirty.
Chapter 8: What the hell is going on with you?
Chapter 9: Alone.
Chapter 10: We need to talk.
Chapter 11: Intense.
Chapter 12: Distraction.
Chapter 13: Attention.
Chapter 14: No means no.
Chapter 15: Desire.
Chapter 16: I Love You.
Chapter 17: Soulmate.
Chapter 18: Just you and me.
Chapter 19: Guilty.
Chapter 20: Perfect.
Chapter 21: Real.
Chapter 22: Together.
Chapter 23: Happy Birthday.
Chapter 24: Selfish.
Chapter 25: Second best.
Chapter 26: Mistake.
Chapter 27: Deja Vu.
Chapter 28: Sweet Pea.
Chapter 29: Support.
Chapter 30: Not Worthy.
Chapter 31: Hope.
Chapter 32: Drunk.
Chapter 33: Venom.
Chapter 34: Downward spiral.
Chapter 35: Terrified.
Chapter 36: Save him.
Chapter 37: Humiliated.
Chapter 38: Whatever it takes.
Chapter 39: Sugar.
Chapter 41: We need to talk, Again.
Chapter 42: Loyalty.
Chapter 43: Made for each other.
Epilogue I: Ready.
Epilogue II: Happyily ever after.

Chapter 40: Missed you.

958 33 3
By alxwrt98

After a few minutes both of them had begun to calm down, the sobs gradually getting quieter. Luna pulled her head away from Chris's neck to look up at him. She didn't want to push him but she physically couldn't stop herself as she reached up and placed a soft kiss to his jaw, then his nose and then the corner of his mouth. She watched as a small smile graced his lips as he looked down at her.

Chris also couldn't stop himself as his hands came up to cradle Luna's face gently before he lent down to capture her lips with his own. The kiss started of gentle as they each poured out their love for each other. Quickly it grew more heated as they grabbed at each other, trying to be as close as humanly possible.

Luna's hands grabbed at Chris's neck as his moved down her body to grip her hips tightly. It had been so long since he had got to experience her taste and he honestly never thought he would again. All those months spent imagining how she felt, trying his best to hang on to the memory of her, none of it could compare to the real thing.

As they continued to explore each other's mouths Luna felt Chris's hands tap the back of her thighs and she instantly knew what he was trying to communicate as she jumped up wrapping her legs around him. He caught her effortlessly as he manoeuvred them over to the stairs, expertly carrying her up them without breaking the kiss.

As he reached her bedroom he kicked the door shut behind them as he moved over to the bed, laying her down gently. She pulled him straight down on top of her as he found his place between her legs. He finally broke the kiss as he rested his forehead against hers, stroking her cheek gently.

"I've missed you so fucking much" he croaked out, trying his hardest not to cry again, but Luna just smiled up at him as she kissed his nose gently.

"It's okay Chris, you can let it out" she spoke softly as she reached up to wipe away a tear that had fallen, "I missed you too"

He lent down to place a soft kiss on her lips before his kisses spread across her jaw and down her neck. He quickly found her sweet spot and sucked on it gently. Luna moaned loudly beneath him as her hands came up to tangle in his hair. As Chris kissed down her neck his fingers played with the hem of the T-shirt she was wearing.

"Is this mine?" he asked as he raised an eyebrow at her.

"Maybe" she smiled as she bit her lip, trying to hide the blush that had crept on to her cheeks. Chris proceeded to attack her face with kisses before his hands pulled her shirt up until she took it off and he discarded the material on to the floor.

"Still don't own a bra huh?" He asked teasingly as he stared down at her bare chest. It still blew his mind how she could be this beautiful. He lowered his head as he began placing kisses across her chest before paying attention to her left breast. He kissed softly around her nipple before taking the hardened bud into his mouth, his hand paying the same attention to her other breast. She moaned loudly at the feel of his hot mouth wrapped around her nipple, as she threw her head back against the pillows.

Chris's free hand ran down her stomach until he reached the waistband of her shorts. His fingers gently slipped under them before he pushed her panties to the side. He ran a finger along her wet slit feeling how she was dripping for him.

"God you're so wet" he growled against her nipple, "always such a good girl" his words sent flutters through Luna's core before she screamed out as his digit began circling her clit. It had been so long since she had been touched by someone other than herself and she knew she wouldn't last long. Unlike him Luna hadn't been able to entertain the idea of having someone else touch her, not when he already had.

"Oh god Chris I'm gonna" she cried out before the mixture of his hot mouth on her chest and his finger stimulating her clit sent her barrelling into her orgasm. She screamed his name loudly as she gripped tightly on to his biceps. As she rode out her high she focused her gaze on the ceiling, too embarrassed to look him in the eye. Chris's head rose from her chest as he moved so he could look her in the eye.

"That was quick baby" he looked at her slightly surprised.

"Yeah its erm been a while" she admitted biting her lip as she moved her hands to cover her face. She could feel her cheeks burning. Chris took a hold of her hands moving them so he could look at her.

"How long?" he asked, he didn't even know why. If he was being honest he really didn't want to know about how another man had touched his Luna.

"Nine months" she spoke softly as she could see the cogs turning in Chris's head.

"You mean you haven't...?" he asked shocked.

"No" she shook her head as she felt nervous under his gaze; "you probably think I'm pathetic" she half laughed as she turned her head to the side trying desperately to avoid his eyes.

"Not at all" he smiled as he gripped her face in his hands kissing her gently, "if you don't mind me asking, why didn't you?"

"Because once you've had sex with your soulmate nothing else really compares to that." She smiled shyly as she pulled him down to kiss him again. His heart felt full at her words as he continued to kiss her deeply. Her small hands began tugging at her shirt hinting at him to take it off.

He pulled away from her leaning back on his knees as he pulled his shirt from his body smirking as he lent back down to kiss her. His hands grabbed at her shorts before he swiftly pulled them down along with her panties, discarding them into the growing pile of clothes on the floor.

Luna's hands reached down to undo his belt before she started trying to push his jeans off his hips struggling slightly. Chris chuckled as he pulled away from her, standing up to quickly pull off his trousers and boxers all at once. He then jumped back on top of Luna and began kissing her again. He felt her dainty hand wrap around his hard cock as she began pumping him slowly.

"Fuck" he growled against her lips, "I need you" he replaced her hand with his own and lined himself up with her entrance.

"Wait" she stopped him quickly, Chris looked down at her worried. Terrified she'd changed her mind.

"What's wrong?" he asked her desperately.

"Don't worry baby, I just don't have any condoms, do you?" she asked as she stroked his cheek with her thumb.

"No I don't" he shook his head, "for what it's worth sugar, you're the only girl I've ever gone raw with, I always used a condom, not that I could ever really even cum, but I understand we can wait till we have one" he spoke softly as he kissed her again.

"It's okay" she smiled as she took a hold of him, lining his cock up with her entrance, "I trust you" she smiled as she pulled him down to kiss her again. As their tongues moulded together, Chris pushed the throbbing head of his dick inside of her. Luna broke away from the kiss as she threw her head back moaning loudly at the stretch. The mixture of pleasure and pain overtaking her as he continued to enter her. It had been a long time since he'd stretched her out like this.

Finally he buried himself to the hilt inside her as he placed kisses all over her face, "you okay baby?" he asked quietly as he held her face lovingly.

"I'm good, you can move" she smiled as they attached their lips again. Chris began moving slowly, pulling his cock almost all the way out before slamming back in to her. He built up a steady rhythm as he gripped her hips tightly, sure to leave bruises in the morning. He kept his pace agonisingly slow as his thrust met her hips. He wasn't just fucking her, he was making love to her.

They had spent so long apart he had almost forgotten what it felt like to have her wrapped around him, her soft velvety walls clenching around his cock. The room was filled with the sound of skin slapping together mixed with each of their moans.

"God you feel so fucking good baby" Chris growled as he began gently sucking on Luna's neck, digging his teeth in to her skin. "Never letting you go again baby, you're mine and only mine"

His words caused Luna to cry out as her pussy clenched tightly around him causing a guttural moan to emit from dee in Chris's chest. "Fuck, I love you so fucking much sugar" he groaned as he gripped her hips tightly, his thrusts now picking up speed as he began relentlessly thrusting in to her. No other feeling could ever compare to this. His girl in his arms while he made love to her.

"I love you so much Chris, so much" she whispered in his ear as he felt her begin clenching tightly around him. He knew she was close and it wouldn't be long before he finished too. He reached down between where their bodies were joined and started circling his thumb around her clit.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum" Luna cried out as Chris captured her lips with his, silencing her moans as her body began to shake and her pussy started pulsating around him.

"That's it baby, cum all over my cock" he growled as his thrusts began to falter and with one more clench of her walls around him he came deep inside her, coating her walls with his cum.

He continued thrusting as they rode out their highs before he collapsed on top of her, still careful not to crush her beneath him. They held each other close as they panted heavily, trying to regulate their breathing as they came down from the intense highs they had just experienced, one that they could only ever get from each other.

Chris rolled of her and jumped off the bed, running to the bathroom to grab a rag to clean her up. After he had done just that he climbed back into the bed pulling her close to him so her head rested on his chest. Neither said anything as they lay there in each other's embrace, both knowing that this was where they had always belonged, together.

A/N: Hope you guys are still in enjoying the story, I've done what I said I wasn't going to and have added extra chapters, I'll try to get them out as soon as I can! Please vote and comment!

A xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 1.6K 50
When a tragedy devastates her family a young Lily Winters has to move to a new school in a new city in a new country thousands of miles from home. Th...
163K 3.3K 26
! please do not read this story. i wrote this when i was younger, tried to edit it but i give up. it's terrible written and there are so many plot ho...
13.2K 426 15
"š“¦š“±š“®š“· š“˜ š“Æš“²š“»š“¼š“½ š“µš“øš“øš““š“®š“­ š“²š“·š“½š“ø š“±š“²š“¼ š“®š”‚š“®š“¼, š“˜ š““š“·š“®š”€ š“˜ š”€š“Ŗš“¼ š“¼š“¬š“»š“®š”€š“®š“­" "š“¦š“±š“®š“· š“˜ š“Æš“²š“»š“¼š“½ š“¼š“Ŗš”€ š“±š“®š“», š“˜ š““š“·š“®...
135K 3.8K 48
#1 in Boston, July 17th #1 in together, December 30th #2 in hardtoget, June 29th #2 in set, June 19th #3 in chrisevans, September 1st #3 in sebastian...