Sexual Exploration

By Haydenpumpkinchan

"Welcome to the Virgin Classroom. My name is Mr. Min, and by the end of this semester, I'll have taken all of... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69

41

4.2K 162 150
By Haydenpumpkinchan

Namjoon dragged his feet as he trudged down the sidewalk to Mr. Min's house.

He hated this sidewalk. He hated how he knew the way to get to his teacher's house. He hated this stupid bet. He hated this class. He hated everything.

But mostly he hated himself. How could he have lost so humiliatingly like that? One to fourteen? Seriously?! He was captain of the fucking team and yet he had only been able to score one point against Yoongi.

He groaned, bringing his hand to his forehead as his cheeks flushed with renewed embarrassment.

The only small detail bringing him comfort was the fact that at least his classmates wouldn't be able to see the first part of his no doubt humiliating day as Yoongi's slave.

All they would see is whatever Yoongi decided to do to him in class tomorrow.
And after being tied up, gagged, punished and constantly talked down to in front of them, there wasn't that much more that they could see.

Feeling a little bit better, he arrived at Yoongi's door and knocked loudly.

"Come in, sub." Yoongi called.

The small, good feeling Namjoon had had was instantly shot and killed when he opened the door and saw all of his classmates spread out in Yoongi's living room, snacking and drinking tea.

He froze in the doorway, one hand gripping his backpack strap, his other clutching the doorknob tightly as he stared.

Yoongi came around the corner then, smirking. "Ah, we were thinking you weren't going to show. Well come on, come in already, sub. I don't want to waste any time.
You're the star of tonight's show after all."

Namjoon forced himself to enter. "What the fuck are all of you doing here?" He demanded, kicking the door shut behind him.

"Mr. Min invited us over." Jimin called, sipping his tea.

Namjoon slid his glare over to his teacher. "Oh, did he, now?"

Yoongi just smiled as he walked over. He grabbed the student's shoulders and slid the backpack off, letting it fall with a thump to the floor. He took Namjoon's hand and led him to the bathroom.

"You're just in time, slave." He said, opening the door and pushing the student inside.

"Time for what?" Namjoon snapped, his heart starting to pound when the realness of his situation started to set in.

He had to do whatever Yoongi said, the man he hated most in the world, for an entire day. Twenty-four hours. And his classmates were going to watch.

"It's 4:48," Yoongi checked his Rolex as he paused outside the bathroom. "Change into the outfit I laid out for you, and then come out. Until five p.m. tomorrow you agreed to do whatever I say, so I don't want to hear any backtalk or arguing, alright sub?"

"I didn't agree to this," Namjoon crossed his arms. "I just lost a stupid bet."

Yoongi grinned, cocking his head. "So, it's only stupid now that you lost?"

Before Namjoon could argue, Yoongi slammed the door shut, making the student jump back.

"You have ten minutes to change," Yoongi called through the door. "Or else we'll all come in and help you change into the outfit."

Namjoon knew the outfit was something he would rather set on fire than wear, but he also knew that he didn't have much choice right now. After all, he had had so many options to be able to back out, but he was so blind in his hatred for his teacher that it never occurred to him that he could lose.

He finally glanced to the counter, where a small pile of clothes was waiting for him.
Maybe he should just be thankful Yoongi was even giving him clothes at all. Better than walking around naked.

Right?

He heard Hoseok and Seokjin snickering, as they already knew what the outfit was, and he sighed.

Jungkook bounced his leg eagerly, staring at the door as he waited impatiently for it to open and reveal Namjoon in the outfit.

Jimin giggled, sipping his tea.

Namjoon picked up the first part of it, confused as to what it was. A scarf? A large headband?

But then he unfolded it and his heart dropped right to the floor, his breathing escaping him.

"Yah!" He shouted angrily, pounding his fist on the door so fiercely that it rattled in its frame. "You fucking assholes! I'm not fucking wearing this!"

He heard laughter on the other side and groaned, knowing he had gotten himself into this mess and that no one was going to go easy on him.

Grumbling profanities, he grudgingly removed his shirt and jeans, kicking them to the side. He kept his boxers on, refusing to take them off no matter what.

He slowly slid the top on, avoiding looking in the mirror at all costs.

The second part was even worse, and he held it between two fingers, as if it was a piece of roadkill. He made a face, definitely not wanting to put it on, but knowing he had to do it and do it fast, unless he wanted to have the others all barge in here and help him change into it.

He winced as he slid it up over his hips, hating the way it clung to his hips, hugging his curves as if it had been tailor made especially for him. Knowing Yoongi, that was a possibility. The man probably took one look at Namjoon and knew instantly what his measurements were.

Fucking pervert.

The second to last item was the easiest to slide on, but that didn't make him hate it any less as he pulled them up his long legs, coming to a stop and securing them in place at his upper thighs.

The last part was the most complicated and painful part to get on, and he struggled for a few minutes, sweating pure hatred as he buckled the straps into place.

Finally, he was finished. He stood up, wobbled, and quickly grabbed onto the sink to steady himself.

He dared to look himself over and almost slit his throat with Yoongi's razor at the sight of his reflection, dressed in the outfit Yoongi had picked out for him.

He was wearing a tight black cropped tank top, showing off his abs and V line. His piercing poked against the thin, tight fabric, the spaghetti straps going over his broad shoulders, pressing the top against his pecs almost suffocatingly. The second part was a very short miniskirt that barely covered him and left little to the imagination. He scowled, wanting to rip it off and shove it in Yoongi's mouth. Long black thigh highs covered his legs, from his toes to his upper thighs, making his legs look longer than ever. The last accessory was a pair of black high heels with crisscrossing straps that added three inches to his height. He had to duck a little to be able to see his whole self in the mirror.

He hated this. He hated everything.

The outfit was obviously only made to make him seem less dominant and more submissive, which pissed him off. He was the biggest dom in class and everyone knew it, so why did they continually insist on forcing him into the opposite?

A knock on the door.

"Time's up, slave." Yoongi called. "You ready? Or do we have to come in there and assist you into your new clothes?"

Namjoon could hear his classmates giggling to themselves and he rolled his eyes.

"I'm done." He called back.

Fine. If that was how they wanted to play, then he would beat them at their own stupid game.

He opened the door before one of them could and strode out confidently, careful not to trip in the heels.

Yoongi looked him up and down, smirking as he tapped his finger to his bottom lip.

"Fuck..." Hoseok's cup fell to the floor.

"Wow..." Taehyung's mouth dropped open.

Seokjin nodded approvingly. "This is the only time I'll admit someone is prettier than me."

Jimin clapped his hands. "So cute, Joonie! Can I wear those heels after you?"

Jungkook couldn't speak; his hands were pressed against his dick, thighs squeezed together at the sight.

Namjoon ran a hand through his hair, standing up straight and placing his other hand on his hip as he ignored his classmates. He only had eyes for Yoongi, casting his asshole teacher a look. "Was this an attempt to humiliate me? Everyone knows black is my color."

Yoongi smiled. "Of course we know that. Why do you think we also got you this in black?" And he pulled out a black leather choker.

Jungkook was done. This was just like one of his many fantasies. It was too real, and he was unprepared for it. He jumped up quickly, needing to get off before he came in his pants. Luckily, everyone was too busy staring at Namjoon to notice him as he ran up the stairs.

Namjoon tried not to let his anger show too much as Yoongi snapped the choker around his neck. He didn't want these fuckers to know how much he hated this because he knew they would just enjoy it so much more.

"What do you say after someone gives you a gift, sub?" Yoongi hummed in Namjoon's ear as he clicked the choker into place.

"Got the receipt?" Namjoon grit his teeth at the snug feeling around his neck.

Seokjin snorted and had to turn away to hide it.

Yoongi sighed. "Do we really have to start today's punishment with me teaching you a lesson?"

"Fuck y-"

"We say thank you." Yoongi spoke down to him as if Namjoon was a little kid. "And since you're my slave you'll call me master when you thank me."

Namjoon's mouth dropped open, but he didn't know where to begin to express how much he wasn't going to do that.

Hoseok watched intently, taking mental notes as he watched Yoongi dominate Namjoon.

"I- I'm not- no!" Namjoon spluttered, eyes wide at the humiliation. "No! I'm not fucking saying that!"

"If you don't say that and keep swearing at me then I'll gag you for the entire day." Yoongi said, and Namjoon knew his teacher meant it.

"And another thing," Yoongi suddenly kicked out, catching the back of Namjoon's calves with his shoe, knocking the student onto his hands and knees.

"Ah!" Namjoon gasped in shock. It didn't hurt, but he felt the already short skirt ride up a little higher on his ass. He felt exposed and small, even though he was taller, broader and heavier than Yoongi. But Yoongi had a way of making himself seem like the biggest force in the room to be reckoned with, despite being so small and pretty.

Namjoon tried to stand up but Yoongi placed his shoe on the students back, keeping him down with his body weight as he put pressure on him.

"I didn't give you permission to stand." Yoongi towered over him and grabbed a fistful of the boy's soft brown hair, yanking his head back so their eyes could connect. "Slave."

"You little fucking-"

Namjoon's growl was cut off when a harsh slap landed on his ass, making him involuntarily buck forward, wincing when his hair was tugged by Yoongi's fist still holding him in place.

"Last chance, slave." Yoongi warned him, his voice deeper than usual. "Swear again and I'll shove something in your mouth. It's black too, to match your pretty little outfit."

Namjoon bit his lip and glared at nothing, curling his fingers into the carpet angrily.

"You know why I chose this outfit for you?" Yoongi said lowly, so that only Namjoon could hear.

Namjoon shook his head, not wanting to know what was going through his perverted asshole of a teachers mind when he picked out this ensemble for him.

"Because I know how beautiful you will be when you're finally a sub for me." Yoongi said so seriously that Namjoon could have believed him. "More beautiful than any female has ever been. Which is why you're dressed like one, baby girl."

Namjoon's mind powered off at the new nickname. His face flushed and he struggled with all his strength and anger to get away from Yoongi. "Ngh!"

But Yoongi was stronger than he looked, and he smirked at the pissed off alpha boy beneath him. "Say 'thank you master', and I'll let you go, sub."

Namjoon heard his blood rushing in his ears as he seethed. He had never been so angry and humiliated in his life before and the last thing he wanted to do was say that sentence Yoongi wanted to hear.

Yoongi pet the boy's hair, humming. "I can wait all day, baby girl."

Namjoon shuddered, almost preferring Yoongi pulling his hair than having him pet his hair.

He muttered something unintelligible under his breath, turning his face away from his master.

"What was that?" Yoongi yanked him back into place. "Say it louder or I'll make you say it a hundred times."

"Thank you for the gift, master!" Namjoon spat out, his cheeks red and his eyes blazing with his rage.

"Jesus!" Hoseok slipped off the couch, his eyes wide as he stared at Namjoon.
"Nyumbug, you're so fucking hot like that! Can I please suck your dick? I'll give you five hundred bucks!"

"Hobi, that's prostitution." Seokjin sighed, sounding disappointed. "We've been over this."

"It's hardly different than being a sugar baby!" Hoseok argued.

"But still different." Seokjin pointed out.

Namjoon let them bicker, glancing up at the clock on the wall. He groaned, hanging his head when he saw only nine minutes had passed.

"Twenty-three hours and fifty-one minutes to go, sub." Yoongi bent down to whisper to him and Namjoon winced as more pressure was added to his back. The older man smirked, his eyes raking the student up and down. "And we're going to make every second count. Don't expect to get any sleep tonight, baby girl."

Namjoon sucked in a breath when the pressure on him was suddenly alleviated as Yoongi stood up.

"Class," He called out, looking around the room. "Where did Jungkook go?"

"I saw him run up the stairs a few minutes ago." Taehyung said helpfully.

"Go get him." Yoongi ordered.

"Yes sir!" Taehyung rushed to obey.

"Come on baby girl." Yoongi hooked his fingers around the choker and tugged Namjoon along to the center of the living room.

Namjoon didn't have any other choice but to crawl along, unless he wanted to get choked.
Yoongi sat Namjoon down at his feet and Namjoon glared at the floor, feeling Jimin, Seokjin and Hoseok staring at him.

Taehyung finally returned a few moments later, wiping his lips with the back of his hand, with Jungkook right behind him.

"Took you long enough!" Hoseok exclaimed.

Taehyung frowned. "What do you mean? Jungkook came fast."

Jungkook whined and slapped Taehyung's back as his face flushed.

"Oh." Taehyung realized with a cheeky smile. "Sorry, Kook."

They took their seats while Namjoon snorted. He knew this wasn't the first time Jungkook had jerked himself off to the thought of Namjoon while in Yoongi's house.
Yoongi reached down to pet Namjoon again as he explained.

"Since I won the bet and get to own our favorite disobedient sub for a day, I've decided to be generous and share him with all of you. You'll each get an hour to do whatever you want with him, with consent, before passing him along to the next person. Understand?"

Namjoon couldn't believe it. So, he had been reduced to nothing but a toy for his classmates to use and pass around? All because he underestimated Yoongi's basketball skills? He would have argued if it didn't mean getting gagged again. This was so unfair, this had to be against the rules!

But as he looked around and saw how eager his classmates looked, he knew they weren't going to listen to anything he had to say. Not that there was much he could say anyways, since he had multiple chances to back out of the bet and hadn't.

"We'll draw numbers to determine the order." Yoongi continued. "After your turn is done, go home."

Go home? Namjoon wasn't sure he quite liked the sound of being alone with Yoongi for almost an entire day while being dressed like this and trapped under the rules of this stupid bet. He knew Yoongi would never do anything to him without his permission, but it wasn't Yoongi that Namjoon was afraid of.
Yoongi knelt down and Namjoon refused to look at him, glaring straight ahead.

"You're going to be nice to your classmates and agree to do whatever nonsexual thing they ask of you, understand?" Yoongi murmured.

"Why would I do that?" Namjoon just barely refrained from swearing at him.

"Because," Yoongi hummed, ruffling the student's hair. "after they all leave and you're alone with me, I'm going to dominate you." He said with so much conviction that Namjoon knew he was telling the truth. "And if you were a good girl for your classmates, I'll go easy on you. If you were mean to them, I'll be even meaner to you."

Namjoon could have laughed at how fucked he was, but the situation was anything but funny to him.

"Understand?"

Namjoon rolled his eyes but nodded. Anything to get Yoongi to go away.

Besides, he knew he could just say no to anything his classmates wanted to do, and they would have to respect his decision. It was his only move, but it was a powerful one. No one could touch him if he said no, and he planned to say it a million times, or until the 24 hours was finally done.

"Alright, we'll draw numbers." Yoongi released him and headed to the kitchen. Everyone followed him except for Namjoon, who yawned as he watched them write numbers on five pieces of paper and place them in a bowl.

He looked down at himself, wanting to take this stupid outfit off, but it was better than wearing nothing but his boxers in a house of guys who wanted him to fuck them.

Right?

Yoongi held out the bowl. "Okay, no fighting or you lose you turn completely. Once the numbers are drawn, the order is final. Everyone, take one piece."

They all quickly reached into the bowl, pulling out the five pieces.

Namjoon didn't care what order they went in, he realized how tired he was after playing three straight basketball matches and skipping dinner afterwards. He just wanted to eat and sleep.

"I'm first!" Jimin jumped up and down happily.

"Second!" Taehyung revealed his paper.

"Third." Seokjin said.

"Fourth." Hoseok pouted.

Jungkook looked at the number 5 on his paper. He couldn't be happier, as this was the number he had been hoping for. He would get to spend the longest time here, and witness what the other four all did with Namjoon.

Yoongi collected the papers and wrote them down on a list, taping it to the fridge. He added times next to each person's name. Finally, he capped the marker and pointed it at Jimin.

"Okay Jimin, he's all yours." He smirked at Namjoon, who was glaring at them. "I'm sure my baby girl will be on her best behavior for all of you."

Namjoon barely refrained from flipping him off. He sure as hell wouldn't behave and fuck them if they tried to make him. He could still bite.

Jimin skipped over, clasping his hands behind his back as he leaned down so they could make eye contact.

"Can I paint your nails, Joonie?" He hummed.

Namjoon scowled, about to say no, when he caught Yoongi's warning look. The older man had his arms crossed and one eyebrow raised expectantly.

Namjoon sighed, biting back his scathing retort. "Fine, but not pink."

Jimin squealed and clapped his hands.

"Perfect! Thanks JoonJoon!" He grabbed the boy's muscular arm and pulled him to his feet. With the heels on, Namjoon towered over the smallest boy in class, but it was the little pinkette who was entirely in charge.

"Mr. Min?" Jimin called. "Do you have any nail polish we can use? I forgot mine at home."

"Upstairs bathroom." Yoongi said from where he was making coffee for the others in the kitchen.

"Thank you!" Jimin tugged Namjoon up the stairs. "Let's go! I don't want to waste a second!"

Namjoon let himself get tugged along, trying to get up the steps and down the hallway without tripping in the heels. His feet hurt already, and he kept tugging the short skirt down, feeling exposed even though he still had his underwear on.

"Sit here," Jimin instructed, pushing the older male onto Yoongi's bed, before hurrying off to the bathroom.

Namjoon had to sit on his folded legs, due to the skirt, and he grumbled at the uncomfortableness of it all. Jimin had better be a fast nail painter because he did not want his legs to go sleep before he was able to kick Yoongi a few times in the face.

Jimin came back, a small bottle of black nail polish in his hand. He climbed onto the bed as he unscrewed the cap.

Namjoon recoiled at the strong scent of the polish. "Gross!"

"It's matte," Jimin said, lifting the brush up. "So it'll dry quickly."

"It's gross." Namjoon muttered.

"Hold out your hands." Jimin said and Namjoon obeyed, splaying his fingers as he rested them on his thighs. Jimin took one hand delicately, brushing the first nail black.
"And don't move, Mr. Min will punish us if we get black nail polish on his white sheets." Jimin said, the tip of his tongue poking out carefully as he applied the liquid.

"Then why are you doing this on his bed, without any towels laid down?" Namjoon asked as he watched. His nails felt cold.

"Because I want to be punished by him." Jimin said. "Duh."

Namjoon rolled his eyes. "I don't understand what your guys' fascination with him is, he's an asshole and a pervert."

"It's a gay thing," Jimin explained, moving onto the next finger. "And he's only an asshole to you because you're one to him. He's not a pervert, he teaches us all about safe sex and how to please your partner just right. Who doesn't want to know that stuff?"

He finished Namjoon's right hand and smiled at his work. "Perfect! What do you think, JoonJoon? Do you like it?"

His expression was so hopeful that Namjoon just forced a smile and nodded. He didn't have the heart to tell Jimin he would be washing this off as soon as he got home.

Jimin beamed happily and started on the next hand.

Namjoon watched as Jimin worked, getting so lost in his thoughts that he almost didn't even register it when Jimin suddenly asked him a question.

"Why are you straight?"

"What the fuck?" Namjoon blinked. "Why are you gay?"

"I'm not, I'm pan." Jimin didn't lose his focus on his work. "Which means I like anyone based on their personality, not what's between their legs."

"I know what pan means." Namjoon blew his bangs out of his eyes.

"I just mean, like, since I'm pan, I tried kissing both girls and guys and that's how I found out I wasn't straight." Jimin explained. "Have you ever kissed a guy before? Like, how do you know for sure that you're only straight?"

"Because girls are hot, and guys are not." Namjoon shrugged. "I've never been interested in dudes at all, they just don't turn me on."

Jimin nodded. "I understand, but haven't you at least ever watched gay porn before and been like 'oh that dude is hot', or been walking down the street and saw a cute boy? Doesn't mean you're gay."

"No, I'm the hottest dude I know." Namjoon retorted.

"You are pretty hot." Jimin agreed. He sat back and screwed the cap back on. "All done!"

Namjoon looked at his hands. The smell was overpowering, and his nails matched his outfit now.

"You look so badass." Jimin sighed dreamily, imagining Namjoon's hand around his neck.

"Thanks," Namjoon sighed, wondering how much time had passed now.

"I'll help you." Jimin nodded.

Namjoon was confused. "Help me with what?"

"Decide if you're 100% straight or not." Jimin said. "Duh."

"I already know that I am." Namjoon said.

"Have you ever done anything sexual with a guy before?" Jimin cocked his head.

"No, that's gay."

"Then you can't really say for sure." Jimin pulled out his phone and typed something on it. He sat next to the boy and leaned against him as he held up his phone so Namjoon could see the screen.

Namjoon recoiled when he saw it was gay porn. "Jimin! What the fuck? I don't want to see that!"

"Shush, you'll like this one. It's my favorite." Jimin yanked him back over.

With his nails still a little wet, Namjoon couldn't raise them to his ears since he didn't want to risk getting polish in his hair, but he still looked away from the screen.

"Jimin, for fucks sake-"

"Just watch a little." Jimin pressed play and Namjoon groaned.

"Jimin, I'm straight! I really don't want to watch that!" Namjoon pleaded.

"Thirty seconds of it?" Jimin begged with his eyes.

Namjoon sighed, giving in. "Ten seconds and that's it."

Jimin beamed. "Let me skip to the best part then."

Namjoon watched helplessly as Jimin sped the video forward, almost to the end.

It showed two naked boys on a bed, and Namjoon cringed, not wanting to see them naked. But it seemed like they had already finished their sexual activities, since the older male was cleaning the smaller one with a damp towel, kissing and praising him. He picked up the smaller boy and carried him off camera. Namjoon heard water running and assumed it was the bathroom.

The video ended a second later.

"I don't get it." Namjoon shook his head. "How is that your favorite part? It was just aftercare."

Jimin nodded. "Exactly! It shows how much the dom," he looked at Namjoon expectantly. "Cares for his sub." He coughed and pointed to himself.

"Cute vid, but I'm not your daddy." Namjoon said.

Jimin sighed. "It was worth a shot." He pocketed his phone. "Anyways, I think you would really like that."

"Like what exactly?"

"The aftercare. Being taken care of. Being loved and kissed and praised and being happy you did a good job pleasing someone you loved. It's a great feeling, especially with someone you trust." Jimin said.

Namjoon shook his head. "No, I take care of my partner, not the other way around. I don't trust anybody to take care of me, they'll do it wrong."

"We all know you're the big strong protector," Jimin said. "But why don't you try being the one being protected for once? You're always putting in all the work, it would be nice for your own sake to be the one that gets babied. You never know, you might like it."

"I already know I won't like it." Namjoon said. "I was made for being a top, not the other way around."

Honestly, even just talking about submission was making Namjoon uncomfortable, not that he would ever admit that to Jimin. The thought of trusting someone to take care of him made his heart pound and he shook his head, assuring himself he was the one in control. Not having control scared him.

A knock on the door interrupted them.
"Guys?"

"Come in!" Jimin hummed.

The door opened and Jungkook poked his head through. "Uh, everyone is watching a movie downstairs if you want to join us."

"Want to watch a movie, JoonJoon?" Jimin looked at him.

Not really, he wanted to sleep, but he knew Yoongi would want him to say yes, so he sighed but nodded.

He slid off the bed, feeling his nails. Jimin had done a good job on not spilling polish anywhere, he could at least admit that.

"Whoa..." Jungkook stared, his eyes taking in Namjoon's full form in the revealing outfit.
Namjoon looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

Jungkook quickly averted his gaze to the ceiling and Namjoon smirked. He was unable to resist teasing the boy.

He walked by, cupping the boy's face as he passed. He grinned, shooting the flustered boy a wink, before bending down to whisper in his ear. "I know this is the second time you've jacked off to my image in Yoongi's house alone. God only knows how many sick fantasies you've come up with in your own room. You've been up to a lot, you naughty little bunny boy."

Jungkook let out a noise, pressed against the wall with his cheeks red.

"You want to top me, baby?" Namjoon murmured, his breath tickling the boy's red ear. "Hmm?"

Jungkook's eyes raked over the alpha boy, taking in his long legs that were stretched out behind him, covered by the black tights. He had never looked hotter, in Jungkook's opinion, as he stared at the boy's ass.

Jungkook swallowed, unable to come up with a verbal answer.

"You could never." Namjoon laughed. "You're just a shy, little inexperienced baby, who will never get anywhere further than your own perverted fantasies." He leaned in closer, his full lips just ghosting over Jungkook's parted ones.

It was too much fun to tease Jungkook, knowing the boy got hard so easily. And besides, Jungkook was mean first when he bought whatever toy or item he was going to use on Namjoon, so the taller boy thought it was only fair he got to be a little mean too.

Jungkook whined, his hands covering his dick and Namjoon chuckled.

"You're just a kid, bunny. Leave the sex stuff to the adults like me and Yoongi. Go play with your action figures or something." He patted the boy's cheek before walking down the hall.

Jungkook watched him go, his mind spinning.

He would prove it to Namjoon that he wasn't a kid.

He would prove it to everyone.

-

When Namjoon came down the stairs, he saw everyone was curled up on the couch while Yoongi put a movie in. They all had bowls of popcorn resting on the blankets that covered their laps.

"Nyammie!" Hoseok shot upright when he saw him. "Sit by me!"

"No, it's still my turn and I want Namjoon to hold me." Jimin pouted.

"But he's my little Numbug!" Hoseok argued.

"It's still Jimin's turn." Yoongi said as he checked his Rolex. "No one else is allowed to touch Namjoon while it's Jimin's hour."

Hoseok sighed and rested his head on Seokjin's shoulder. "This is the worst thing to ever happen to someone ever."

Namjoon sighed for the millionth time as he sat on the couch beside Taehyung and Jimin crawled into his lap, cuddling against the stronger boy happily.

Yoongi gave them a blanket and started the movie.

Namjoon wasn't watching it, his eyes were closed as he leaned against the soft cushions. His arms automatically wrapped around Jimin, holding the small boy close to him as Jimin laid his head on the boy's chest.

At least Jimin's hour hadn't been too bad, and Namjoon felt a little more like himself as he held Jimin, feeling like a protector to the boy.

He would never be Jimin's daddy, but he wouldn't mind being the little boy's protector. Jimin was a good kid after all, he deserved someone to be there looking after him.

-

Namjoon was woken up by someone shaking his shoulder. He blinked a few times, disoriented and wondering when he had fallen asleep.

Taehyung leaned over him, his face eager. "My turn!"

Jimin yawned, waking up as well. "Is the movie d-"

"Move bitch!" Taehyung shoved Jimin off of Namjoon and yanked the taller boy to his feet.

"Hey, be gentle!" Seokjin gasped.

"Yah, that ass is priceless!" Hoseok yelled. "Don't you dare wreck it before it's my turn!"

Taehyung ignored them all, taking Namjoon's hand and practically dragging him up the stairs to Yoongi's room again.

"I have a guest room, you know." Yoongi called after them with a sigh. "You don't have to keep dirtying up my personal bedroom!"

"Jeez, Tae, calm down!" Namjoon gasped as he was thrown into the bedroom, stumbling in the heels.

Taehyung raced past him and jumped on the bed, bouncing a little. "Okay, I demand you to fuck me!" He commanded.

Namjoon blinked. "What- no!"

Taehyung turned whiney and submissive in a second. "Oh, please? Pleeeeeease, Jooniepoo, please? Just once? You don't even have to make me come, just use me! Please? I'm clean, I swear! Yoongi doesn't fuck dirty people!"

Namjoon sighed, rubbing his hand over his face. "Taehyung-"

"If you fuck me, I promise I won't do anything else for the rest of the hour!" Taehyung begged. "Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease-"

"No!" Namjoon snapped. "I'm straight."

Tears gathered in Taehyungs eyes. "Can I at least just see it?"

"Fucks sake." Namjoon rolled his eyes. "What's wrong with everyone in this fucking house?"

Taehyung fell onto his back, kicking his fists and feet around in a little tantrum of frustration.

"You're twenty-four." Namjoon reminded him.

Taehyung stilled himself with a sigh.

Then he sat upright in bed, an evil glint in his eyes.

Namjoon backed up as the boy jumped off the bed, running to Yoongi's closet and rummaging through it. "I wonder if it's still here..." The boy mused.

"What?" Namjoon craned his head to try and see.

Taehyung cackled once he found it and he pulled out a bag, walking back to the bed and setting it down there.

Namjoon hovered close by. "What's that?"

"My stuff that I used to keep here when Yoongi and I were living together."

Taehyung explained, dumping the contents out. He cooed. "I can't believe Yoongi kept them!"

"What the hell?" Namjoon's eyes went wide as he took in the items. "What the fuck is all that?"

Taehyung smirked. "Haven't you ever heard of pet play before?"

On the bed was a set of cat ears, dog ears, a buttplug with a long, fluffy brown tail attached to the end of it, some weird looking matching brown mittens, a collar, leash and a muzzle.

Namjoon backed away. "You're not using any of that shit on me!"

Taehyung shrugged. "That's fine, you can just fuck me then."

"No." Namjoon scowled and crossed his arms.

"You have to choose one, you lost the bet after all." Taehyung reminded him. "You're lucky I'm being nice and giving you the choice."

"Don't be a dick."

"Then put your dick in me."

"I'll put my fist in your face."

Taehyung moaned. "Put your fist in me!"

Namjoon sighed, getting nowhere. "You're not being fair."

"You shouldn't have made the bet then." Taehyung said. "You could have backed out at any time, but you didn't. And then you lost. No one's fault but your own, even you know that."

Namjoon glared at him. "You know, even in heels I could kick your ass."

Taehyung grinned, nodding.

Namjoon at the items with distaste. "Fine. But you can't use that ass plug thing in me. Or the gag, I'll bite your hand off if you try. And no mittens either!"

"Yes, thank you!" Taehyung grabbed the ears. "Okay, sit down."

Namjoon sat on the bed and Taehyung shook his head at him. "Pets aren't allowed on the bed. Sit on the floor."

Namjoon glared at him, both boys knowing the taller one could easily beat up the other, but Namjoon forced himself to obey, settling on his hands and shins on the carpet.

"Which one do you want?" Taehyung offered him both sets of ears.

"Whichever one will get this over with the fastest."

"You would make a cute puppy." Taehyung decided for him. He set the cat ears back down and placed the puppy ears on Namjoon's head. "The kitty is better suited for Yoongi anyways."

"Yoongi wore pet play kitten ears before?" Namjoon was surprised.

"No." Taehyung sighed. "I tried, but he would never submit, so I was always the one who did. Not that that was anything bed, Yoongi is a great master." He winked. "Something you'll be finding out in a few hours."

Namjoon scowled. "Don't remind me."

Taehyung picked up the collar and leash. "Are these okay?"

Namjoon sighed. "Just get them over with."

Taehyung fixed the collar around the boy's neck carefully. "Is this too tight?"

"Too loose. Make it so that I can't breathe and pass out and die." Namjoon mumbled, but sadly, Taehyung refused and clipped the leash to the collar.

"Aww, you're the cutest puppy ever." Taehyung gushed, squatting down and cupping the boy's cheeks as Namjoon glared at him. Taehyung smirked. "But since you're dressed like a girl, I guess you're technically a bitch then."

Namjoon tried to bite him, and Taehyung jerked his hands away just in time, laughing.
As Namjoon endured Taehyung petting him and telling him what a good puppy he was, he took some relief in knowing that at least nobody was watching this humiliating display.

-

Jungkook was completely watching the humiliating display. One hand covered his mouth while the other pumped his dick hard and fast.

He had gone to the bathroom to relieve his problem that Namjoon had caused and had ended up staying there until Taehyung and Namjoon had come back to Yoongi's room.
He honestly hadn't planned on waiting for them to come back, he had just been jacking off and lost track of time and now that the two boys were back, Jungkook was trapped, with nothing to do but watch.

He watched how Taehyung cooed and played with Namjoon's hair, scratching behind his ears. He watched as Namjoon picked up the tail, throwing it into the closet with a scowl while Taehyung laughed. He watched as Taehyung picked up the leash, walking Namjoon around the room like he was an actual dog.

He didn't think he could come for another time that day, but he surprised himself, coming in Yoongi's bathroom once again.

Just wait, he thought as he cleaned his mess, just wait until it's my turn.

-

"Come here," Taehyung got onto the bed and patted the spot next to him.

Namjoon refused to jump like a dog and climbed up there on his own. He did curl up beside Taehyung, though, because he was more tired than ever now.

He yawned and closed his eyes as Taehyung ran his fingers through the boy's hair, being mindful of the puppy ears.

It was silent for a moment, and Namjoon had almost drifted off when the older boy suddenly spoke.

"Why did you do that, by the way?"

"Do what?" Namjoon asked, not opening his eyes.

"Take the blame for me that day. I was the one who took Yoongi's pills to begin with, not you." Taehyung said softly.

Namjoon shrugged. "It didn't matter who took them, at the end of the day I was the reason Yoongi couldn't get them back. If I hadn't done that, everything would have been fine."

"Maybe, but-"

"Taehyung." Namjoon lifted his head to look the boy in the eyes. "It's fine. I would do it again for you."

Taehyung stared. "Why? Why would you do something like that for me...after what Agust tried to do to you, when it was my fault..." He shook his head, squeezing his eyes shut against the tears. "Not to mention how much I've hurt Yoongi by doing this...the man I love the most in the world. I gave up on my research paper. I threw it in Yoongi's garbage. The scholarship I was writing it for isn't worth hurting Yoongi, even if he doesn't love me back."

Namjoon thought a moment. "Then we both redeemed ourselves. You gave up your paper and I apologized for the pills. We both have a clean slate now." Plus, he was making it up as well by letting Jungkook, Seokjin and Hoseok buy those sex items that he had to use for them.

Taehyung smiled. "Yeah, I guess you're right. Feels good."

Namjoon nodded, curling into the boy's side. "Yeah...it does."

-
Seokjin barged into the room.

"Namjoon! Fuck me!"

Taehyung woke up with a laugh. "Already tried that, didn't work."

"What a cute puppy!" Seokjin grinned, walking over and joining them on the bed. He grabbed Namjoon's cheeks and cooed.

Namjoon slapped him away. "If you're here then Taehyung's turn is over, so I don't have to wear this shit anymore." He swiped the ears off and unclipped the leash. Taehyung helped him take the collar off.

Now Taehyung didn't own him anymore, but with the black outfit still on, Namjoon felt like Yoongi still owned him.

"Tae, I love you, but get the fuck out." Seokjin said.

Taehyung sighed. "Fair." He slid off the bed and left the room, shutting the door behind him.

Before Seokjin could open his mouth, both boys turned at the sound of another door opening and Namjoon was stunned to see Jungkook coming out of Yoongi's bathroom. The boy's hair was dripping wet.

"Did you take a shower?" Namjoon blinked.

Jungkook nodded.

"For an hour?" Seokjin blinked twice.

Jungkook nodded.

They watched the youngest leave the room, and it was still quiet for a few moments after Jungkook shut the door behind him.

Then Seokjin turned on Namjoon. "F-"

"I'm not going to fuck you." Namjoon crossed his arms.

Seokjin pouted, before tilting his head and smiling. "That's fine. If you won't fuck me then at least touch me."

He walked forward, climbing onto the bed. He took off his shirt, walking over to the taller boy on his knees.

"The hell- no!" Namjoon shuffled back, hitting the headboard.

"You don't have to touch my dick, scaredy cat." Seokjin rolled his eyes. He reached out and grabbed Namjoon's hand, opening it and placing it against his chest. "Just...touch me."

Namjoon scowled, but didn't yank his hand back as he watched Seokjin drag his palm over his chest and abs. The older boy threw his head back, moaning. "God it's only your hand but it still feels so good."

"Are you seriously that touch starved?" Namjoon blushed angrily.

"For you, yes." Seokjin closed his eyes.

Namjoon couldn't understand the boy's fascination with him. "I don't get it. At the beginning of the year, you said you were questioning and then you act like you're gay. What are you? And why do you want me to fuck you so bad?"

Seokjin sighed, lowering Namjoon's hand. "Because you're Kim fucking Namjoon. What else is there to say?"

"A lot." Namjoon snatched his hand away. "How about an explanation for starters? You know I'm straight, so why do you and the others all still insist on having sex with me?"

"Because you have a huge cock that I want shoved up my ass." Seokjin said seriously. "I know for a fact that you would be the best lay I'll ever have in my life. And that's the same reason everyone wants to make you submissive."

Namjoon blinked, not understanding.

"It's because you're straight that we want you to fuck us. It's because you're so dominant that we want you to become submissive." Seokjin explained. "Do you get it now?"

"But," Namjoon tried to wrap his mind around it. "That doesn't make sense. If I-"

"Shhh," Seokjin placed his finger over the male's lips. "You're a genius, you'll figure it out eventually. It's my turn now and all I want is for you to touch me."

He laid down on the bed, resting his head on the pillows. "Straddle me and touch me." He demanded.

Namjoon didn't particularly want to, but considering Seokjin could ask for much worse, he decided not to push his luck and gingerly sat on the boy's hips, rubbing his palms over the pretty boy's pale chest.
Seokjin didn't bother to hold back his moan when Namjoon's hands ghosted over his nipples, his own hands grabbing the younger boy's skirt.

"Feels like I'm giving a massage to a female," Namjoon muttered.

"That's fine with me, whatever makes you touch me." Seokjin hummed. "Pretend I'm a girl and wreck me."

Namjoon snorted. "I don't have to pretend."

"Then wreck me." Seokjin said simply, his eyes getting darker as he stared at Namjoon.

Namjoon almost gave into the challenge on instinct. He growled, pulling himself back. "Bitch."

Seokjin laughed. "Wow, that almost worked, huh? Good to know." He sat up a little higher and Namjoon took that as his cue to slide off the boy.

Instead, the pretty boy switched their positions. He crawled over to Namjoon, pushing the boy onto his back as he hovered over him.

"What are you doing?" Namjoon's eyes were wide at the change.

"Let me make you enjoy this." Seokjin whispered, bending down and pressing a kiss to Namjoon's tanned collarbone.

"Seokjin!" Namjoon panicked and shoved the boy off him, sitting upright and scooting to the end of the bed.

"Oh come on, don't tell me the big, strong alpha boy is scared of little kisses?" Seokjin laughed.

"I'm not, when they're from a girl." Namjoon snapped. "I'm. Not. Gay!"

"What does it matter?" Seokjin sighed impatiently. "So you're not gay, fine, that's whatever. But an orgasm is an orgasm, and if you feel euphoria from it, what does it matter if it was caused by a guy or a girl or whoever else? You got to come, and that's the important thing. Who cares if you're straight and a guy blows you?"

"I care!" Namjoon snapped. "And if you can't fucking respect how I feel then just get out."
The two stared at each other for a minute in silence, before Seokjin looked away.

"God, we would have the hottest, angry make up sex." He sighed.

Namjoon snorted and rolled his eyes. "How are we going to pass the hour?"

Seokjin tilted his head as he thought. "Well, I have an idea."

"Thanks, I hate it."

"Hear me out, bitch." Seokjin snapped, and Namjoon, unused to seeing the pretty boy get salty, listened.

"Okay, listen. You let me kiss you and try to make you feel good, and you have to promise to give it an honest to God chance. If you do, then that'll be it. I'll leave you alone for the rest of my turn. But you can't back out three seconds in, okay?"

Namjoon crossed his arms as he thought about it. "Nothing below the waist. No touching my ass. No kissing with tongue, and don't even think about having a foot fetish with me, freak."

"No tongue, no feet, and a little ass." Seokjin compromised.

"No ass."

"One cheek."

"No!"

"Two cheeks and nothing in the hole."

"Seokjin-"

"One thing in the hole and-"

"Seokjin!"

Seokjin huffed. "Fine, nothing below the waist and no tongue." His eyes glittered. "But that means I can still kiss you and your chest is free real estate."

Namjoon, even with his piercing, would rather have the boy touch his nipples than get anywhere near his dick or ass, so he just nodded.

Seokjin beamed like he was a little kid on Christmas day. He suddenly pounced at the boy, knocking him back again.

"Seok-"

"Let's finish what we started in Hobi's closet." Seokjin whispered in the boy's ear.

Namjoon let the boy slide his full lips from his ear, brushing along his cheek and kissing his dimple softly for a few short moments, before he pulled back.

"How was that?" He asked.

Namjoon held his hand over the spot. "Feels like a girl." He mumbled.

Seokjin laughed. "Says the one wearing that!"

Namjoon scowled. "Shut up, you know damn well I didn't pick this out."

The pretty boy hummed. "Looks good on you, Joonie."

"So I've heard." Namjoon sighed.

Seokjin placed his hand on the boy's chest again, this time brushing his fingertips over the silver piercing and Namjoon yelped, arching away instinctively at the feel.

"Okay, you've got to tell me the story behind this." Seokjin said.

"There's nothing to tell. Me and the basketball team got drunk one night after a game and we thought it would be funny to get some piercings done." Namjoon said, slapping the boy's hands away when they tried to touch him again.

"Yeah, but why not both?" Seokjin smirked. "Why just that one?"

"Because. Now drop it." Namjoon glared.

"You can't be mad at me for being curious." Seokjin laughed. "Everyone knows what everyone else's kinks are, but nobody knows yours. It's not fair."

"I don't have any kinks." Namjoon insisted.

"I don't believe that for a second." Seokjin shook his head. "I think you just act vanilla because you don't want us to know what you're really into."

"My kink is putting my dick into women with their consent. That's it." Namjoon said.

"Okay, I'll say a kink and you tell me if you're into it or not." Seokjin nodded.

"What-"

"Double penetration."

"Oh my God." Namjoon buried his head in his hands.

"Hentai."

"Stop."

"BDSM."

"No."

"Degradation."

"Go away."

"I got it!" Seokjin snapped his fingers triumphantly. "Cock and ball torture!"

"This is torture!" Namjoon snapped.

"You've got to have a humiliation kink at least, since you wear it so well." Seokjin teased him. "I think you get on Yoongi's bad side on purpose. Maybe you have a punishment kink too."

"Has it been an hour yet?" Namjoon complained loudly.

"At least just tell me what your turn-ons are." Seokjin pleaded.

"Why do you even want to know?" Namjoon sighed. "They won't work if you try them on me, you're a guy and I'm straight."

"Yeah, but I'm still hot and I know how to suck and blow, so what's the problem?"

"You and Hoseok are the worst." Namjoon glared. "I said I'm straight, so you should respect that."

"I do respect it; I just don't believe it." Seokjin said. "Everyone is a little gay inside, and the fact you won't tell us your kinks is suspicious. And besides, I'm supposed to believe that you, genius alpha male Kim Namjoon, signed that email without reading it first?" He shook his head. "Shit don't add up."

Frustrated, Namjoon shot to his feet, glaring at the boy on the bed. "Watch it."

Seokjin grinned when he saw he was getting a reaction from the boy. "Watch what? You lie to everyone about your sexuality?"

"Seokjin." Namjoon warned.

The pretty boy blinked up at him innocently. "Yes, gay sub?"

Tired and frustrated, Namjoon snapped.
He sat back down and grabbed Seokjin's arm, yanking the boy over his lap.

Seokjin gasped half in surprise, half in arousal as he felt Namjoon's fingers grab his jeans and boxers, sliding them down, revealing his bare ass.

"Wait, Namjoon, I-"

Namjoon brought his hand down, hard, on the boy's ass.

Seokjin jolted, and Namjoon's other hand pushed down on his back, keeping him pinned. "Ah! Fuck!"

"If you want to act like a bratty slut then I'll fucking treat you like one." Namjoon snapped, his eyes dark as he spanked the boy's other cheek even harder, turning it red instantly. "Stupid. Annoying. Cockslut." He accented every word with a hit.

Seokjin moaned, burying his face in the bed as Namjoon slapped him repeatedly, not giving him any time to recover from the powerful slaps.

Fuck, Namjoon was so strong.

"Apologize to me." Namjoon demanded.

Seokjin lifted his head from the mattress, face red and tears streaming down his cheeks from the pain and pleasure. "I-I'm s-s-sorry! I'm sorry! Ah! P-please, Namj-joon! I'm s-sorry!"

"Are you going to act like this again?" Namjoon hummed, spanking him again and Seokjin screamed.

"No! No, I swear! I promise! I won't! Not anymore!" He wailed, kicking his legs. "Please, I'm sorry!"

Satisfied, Namjoon stood up and let the boy tumble to the floor, crying out when his ass hit the carpet.

It was at that moment, the door opened and Hoseok came in.

"It's my tu-...what the fuck?"

-

Namjoon could have thrown his head back and laughed like a movie villain- he felt so good. He felt back on top. Yoongi could dress him up in whatever outfit he wanted, Jungkook could jack off to whatever perverted, kinky fantasies he had, and Team One Braincell could tease him all they wanted; it wouldn't change the fact that Kim Namjoon was a Goddamn top. A dominant.

And he would never submit to anyone. Ever.
Especially not Hoseok, who was staring at him with wide eyes as Seokjin gathered up his clothes and raced out of the room.

"Whoa, what did you guys do?" He asked. "I wanna play!"

Namjoon smirked. "You want to try to top me too?"

Hoseok nodded, licking his lips.

Namjoon spread his arms out. "Then come get me, bitch."

Hoseok didn't waste time rushing over.

Namjoon's heel jutted out at the last second, tripping Hoseok. The boy gasped, but before he could even put his arms out to catch himself, hands grabbed him and spun him around - slamming his back against the wall so hard that a framed picture fell off its hook and fell to the floor.

Namjoon grinned, resting one arm against the wall above Hoseok's hair, the other hand grabbing the boys dick through his pants; the same move Yoongi had used on Namjoon earlier.

Who said Namjoon never learned?

Hoseok's mouth dropped open at the feeling of Namjoon's hand on his cock and he bucked into the touch, moaning.

Namjoon slapped him across the mouth. "Shut your fucking mouth, sub."

Hoseok blinked. "Did you just slap me? Slap me again!"

Namjoon scowled. "You're so pathetic, you're just like the others. Taehyung acted all dom until I said no and then he turned into a whimpering mess, and same with Seokjin. You all act like you're a bigger dom than me, but when it comes down to it, you all turn submissive in a second."

"Careful," Hoseok smiled. "Dem's fightin' words."

"Then fucking fight me." Namjoon sighed, annoyed.

"Alright, you asked for it." Hoseok shrugged, before suddenly surging forward and pressing their bodies together. His hands grabbed Namjoon's face and yanked him down slightly so their lips could touch.

Namjoon nearly fell backwards when he became unbalanced in the heels as he shoved Hoseok away forcefully, wiping his mouth and glaring. "What the fuck was that?!"

"You told me to." Hoseok raised an eyebrow.

"I didn't say to kiss me!" Namjoon growled, his hands curling into fists.

"You said to fight you, so I assumed we were having a dom battle." Hoseok smirked at the sight of an angry Namjoon. "You lost."

"You know damn well that wasn't what I meant!" Namjoon snapped. "Don't get within three feet of me for the rest of the hour!"

Hoseok pouted. "That's not fair, my turn just started!"

"I don't care." Namjoon shook his head.

"Do I need to call Mr. Min in here?"

Namjoon scoffed. "I'm not scared of him."

"Mr. Miiiin!" Hoseok called. "Can you come in here?"

Namjoon's heart suddenly spiked in his chest.

A few moments later Yoongi entered, rubbing one eye. He was wearing a sleep shirt and some sweatpants. He looked annoyed. "What?"

"Nyummiebug is cheating! He's saying I can't go within three feet of him because he's salty he lost!" Hoseok tattled.

Yoongi slid his gaze over and Namjoon's heart pounded faster at his teachers half lidded stare.

"Remember what I told you, baby girl." Yoongi warned him in a low voice.

Hoseok looked back and forth between them. "What? What did he say?"

Namjoon crossed his arms and looked away. "He just wants to fuck. I can say no to that."

Yoongi looked to Hoseok. "What did you want to do with your turn?"

"Honestly, with him in that outfit, I just want to have him tied up and at my mercy."
Hoseok stared at Namjoon and licked his lips.

"Fuck off." Namjoon snapped.

"Baby girl, you're only making things harder for yourself in the long run." Yoongi reminded him, running a hand through his hair.

"Fuck you too! Don't call me that, my dick is bigger than yours." Namjoon retorted.

Yoongi looked to Hoseok. "I'll be right back."
Namjoon was confused as he watched Yoongi leave.

Hoseok bounced in place. "Oh shit, oh my God, holy fuck! What do you think he's doing? Whatever it is, I know it's great news for me and shit for you!"

Namjoon flipped him off, but his heart was racing. Maybe he shouldn't have said that...
Yoongi came back a moment later, box in his hands. He set it on the bed and Hoseok ran over to inspect it.

"Bondage?" Hoseok asked. "Why were these ropes in a different box?"

"Because it's special bondage." Yoongi smiled. He glanced at Namjoon. "Strip."

Namjoon blinked. "What?"

"Don't act like you didn't hear me, slave." Yoongi huffed. "Take off your clothes or I'll take them off for you."

Namjoon, eager to finally be able to take off the stupid girly outfit, quickly stripped the black garments off of himself. He kept his boxers on, however.

Yoongi didn't seem to mind, and he beckoned the student over with his finger.

Namjoon came over and inspected the red ropes that laid coiled up neatly inside. What was so special about them?

Yoongi faced Hoseok. "I'm going to show you how to tie someone from the ceiling, so watch closely."

"What the hell- no!" Namjoon stepped back. "No! I'm not letting you do some kinky BDSM shit to me!"

"Shibari is a Japanese art form, not a BDSM thing," Yoongi explained. He pulled out a white cloth from the box. "Come here, sub."
Namjoon shook his head.

"I said, come here."

Namjoon found himself walking over before he even realized it. Something about Yoongi's dominant tone had jump started his body into hurrying over before his stubborn, defiant mind could disobey.

"Open your mouth." Yoongi instructed while Hoseok took notes on his phone.

"I-"

Yoongi shoved the middle part of the cloth into the boy's mouth, tying the two ends together behind his head.

Namjoon glared and grabbed it, ready to rip it off, when Yoongi's words stopped him.

"If you don't like that gag, I have another one we could use. It's a bit more penetrative, however."

Namjoon sighed and dropped his hands.
He thought back to what Seokjin had said. How they all tried to force him to be submissive because he was so dominant. So, if he acted submissive, shouldn't they ease up on him? What would Yoongi do?

"Step up, sub." Yoongi held up two black cuffs. They each had a small, silver ring on it.

Deciding to test his new theory, Namjoon obeyed. He held his hands out as Yoongi placed the cuffs over his wrists and stayed still as the teacher did the same to his ankles. A larger one went around his waist.
A flash went off and Namjoon jerked his head around to glare at Hoseok, who had taken a picture.

With the gag on, he couldn't threaten the boy to delete it, but luckily Yoongi had noticed it too.

"Delete that." He said, pulling out one of the red ropes.

"Aw come on, can't I just show Seokjin what he's missing?" Hoseok pleaded.

"No," Yoongi looked up at the ceiling.

Namjoon followed his gaze and saw several little hooks were hanging in the ceiling. They were set in tracks, so they could be moved around.

So he could be moved around.

Yoongi threw one end of the rope up expertly, watching as it looped over one hook. He did the same four other times, so each hook had a red rope hanging from it. From there, Yoongi didn't bat an eye as he tied the rope to the cuffs on Namjoon.

The student couldn't say he enjoyed this, but he was glad Yoongi knew what he was doing. He was a pervert, but Namjoon trusted him when it came to things like this. He knew Yoongi would make sure he didn't fall.

Yoongi made sure everything was secure, before laying Namjoon on his back on the carpet.

"Before I do this," Yoongi murmured, brushing the student's hair away from his eyes, "You need to know some hand signals, so I can let you down if you don't feel comfortable or want me to remove the gag. I'll always be watching your hands, so don't worry about me not seeing. Okay?"

Namjoon nodded.

"What signal do you want to use?"

Namjoon held up his middle finger.

Yoongi smirked, standing back up.
"Hoseok, go to those two ropes." He nodded at the ropes that were connected to Namjoon's ankles. He took his own position at the student's wrists.

Hoseok bounced over, eager to begin.

Namjoon closed his eyes, not wanting to watch as his heart pounded.

Suddenly, he felt himself get yanked slightly into the air.

"Mmph!"

They kept going, until Namjoon was above them, still laying on his back. He strained against the ropes, his muscles flexing as he fought to keep himself steady, until Yoongi pulled on the rope connected to his torso, evening him out.

"Now tie the knot off, like this." Yoongi said to Hoseok, demonstrating something Namjoon couldn't see.

Namjoon tilted his head back and got an upside-down view of Yoongi working on tying a knot with Hoseok watching him.
"Now what?" The student asked Yoongi eagerly.

"Now we get him into position." Yoongi said as he looked up at Namjoon.

Namjoon blinked a few times at him, feeling the blood rush to his head.

Yoongi walked around, tapping his finger to his cheek as he decided how he wanted to arrange Namjoon.

Finally, he came to a conclusion. He grabbed the rope connected to the boys left leg, pulling the hook along the track until it was a few inches out, slightly spreading Namjoon's legs. Then he grabbed the right one and pushed it closer to Namjoon's body, bending the knee a little.

Yoongi tied both ropes off so Namjoon couldn't move his legs anymore.

The student sighed around the cloth, letting his head hang again. He felt even more tired.

Yoongi grabbed the middle rope and tugged it, raising Namjoon's waist higher than the rest of his body. Namjoon arched in the ropes, a little disoriented as he had never been in this position before.

Hoseok stared, rapt, as Yoongi moved the ropes holding Namjoon's arms, arranging them as well. He brought them together, tied them with another rope, and placed them under the students back, knotting them in place there.

"Fuck..." Hoseok felt himself growing hard as he saw Namjoon's muscles straining gracefully, wrapped up in the pretty red ropes. "This really is art. Joonbug, this is the prettiest you have ever looked."

Namjoon snorted, ignoring him. It was too weird to hear a non-perverted, no underlying motive compliment from Hoseok.

Yoongi admired his work with a smile. It had been a long time since he had tied up Taehyung like this and was glad he was able to use these ropes again.

"Can I at least take pictures to show Namjoon later? I promise I won't show anyone else them, even Seokjin!" Hoseok asked.

"Is that okay, Namjoon?" Yoongi asked, suddenly standing beside the hanging student's ear.

Namjoon was startled, but he nodded, kinda curious himself.

A moment later he heard the telltale camera click and knew Hoseok was taking pictures. It made him feel weird. He told himself it was all the blood rushing to his head.
Yoongi let Hoseok finish, before adjusting the ropes again.

Namjoon felt himself being lowered until he was at the same height as Yoongi's chest.
Yoongi looked him over, his eyes taking in the view.

"You're so much better when you're like this." He smirked and Namjoon just glared, unable to argue with him.

"I'm going to blindfold you now." Yoongi told him. "Remember your hand signal if you want to be let down."

Namjoon watched with an upside-down view as Yoongi walked back to the box and pulled out a black silk blindfold, holding it out as he walked back and wrapped it around the student's eyes.

With his sight gone, Namjoon felt hyperaware of the ropes holding him up, and he jolted when he felt someone suddenly place their hand on his chest.

"Mff!"

Another hand came to pet his hair.

"Shh, it's okay, I won't touch you anywhere you don't want me to." Yoongi whispered and Namjoon forced himself to relax. He knew he could trust Yoongi.

He felt the man's hands feather light touches roam freely over his skin. Up and down his chest, around his curves, down his thighs, up his arms. Yoongi briefly grabbed the student's hands, holding him reassuringly for a few moments, before he went back to tracing aimless patterns on the student's cinnamon skin.

Namjoon could feel himself slipping in his mind. It was oddly relaxing, not having to be in charge of his own body. He didn't have to move his arms, Yoongi would do that for him, knowing the best position for them to be in. He didn't have to bend his legs, Yoongi did that already, as well as gave them a massage.

He had almost fallen asleep, when he suddenly felt the blindfold get taken off.
He blinked a few times at the bright lights and saw Yoongi was working on getting him down. He was surprised to see Hoseok was nowhere in sight.

"Mmph?" Namjoon asked.

"He left; his hour was up." Yoongi explained, somehow understanding him.

It had been an hour already? Namjoon couldn't believe it.

Yoongi suddenly paused, staring down at his student.

Namjoon felt eyes on him, and he looked up at his teacher.

Yoongi stepped closer, tilting his head slightly. "Namjoon..." He murmured. "Can I kiss you?"

Of course not! Namjoon was straight, and he absolutely hated Yoongi. He would never-

Namjoon nodded.

Yoongi pulled the cloth out of the way, letting it fall to the carpet as he grabbed the students head, bending down and gently pressed their lips together.

His teacher's lips were soft, and his tongue was skilled. Namjoon surprised himself by opening his mouth a little more, inviting Yoongi in further, letting him do whatever he wanted with the place.

Yoongi took the offer up, his grip on the student tightening slightly as he deepened the kiss, stepping closer to the student. His tongue slid over Namjoon's teeth, nibbled his lip and pushed the students tongue down, showing him who was in charge of this kiss.

Namjoon struggled, wanting his arms free so he could touch Yoongi. His head was getting dizzy, his lack of oxygen not helping his already lightheaded mind. His vision blurred with nothing but Yoongi in it.

And then Yoongi suddenly pulled away, leaving Namjoon gasping.

"What-" Namjoon turned his head when he saw what had gotten Yoongi's attention.
Jungkook was standing in the doorway, staring at them.

"It's my turn." The boy said.

Yoongi stepped back and Namjoon missed his warmth from his side. "Of course, I'm just untying him for you."

"No." Jungkook stepped into the room, his dark stare never leaving Namjoon's eyes. "Leave him there."

Namjoon suddenly regretted teasing the boy.

"Okay...if you're sure." Yoongi seemed hesitant to leave Namjoon's side, but he did, and Namjoon watched him leave the room.

Jungkook smirked at his classmate, running his fingertips from the boy's neck, down to the waistband of his boxers. "Look at you, Joon-ah. All tied up for me. Like a gift. My beautiful present Joonie."

"What do you want?" Namjoon glared, wishing his head would clear up so he could face Jungkook.

"I want to prove it to you and everyone else that I can be as dominant as Yoongi, and more than you." Jungkook said.

Namjoon laughed, letting his head fall back. "Yeah, right! You can't even control your own dick, let alone someone else's orgasm!"

"That's what you think." Jungkook said coldly.

The younger student looked up at the ropes and hooks.

Namjoon tensed as he watched him. "Don't touch anything, let Yoongi-"

Jungkook pulled something, and Namjoon shouted when he suddenly crashed to the floor, landing painfully on his back.

"Jungkook!" He growled.

"Sorry." Jungkook said, not sounding sorry at all. "I'm not a dom, according to you. I don't know what I'm doing."

Namjoon huffed at him, wincing at the pain in his arms, that were trapped beneath his back.

Jungkook sat on the boy's hips, straddling him. He leaned down, their faces an inch apart.

"Let me kiss you."

Namjoon blinked. "What- why?"

"You let Yoongi kiss you." Jungkook said. "Why not me?"

Honestly, Namjoon had no idea why he let Yoongi kiss him, or why he wanted more. He blamed the lack of blood circulation.

"It's not fair!" Jungkook glared. "You tease me and say I can't be a dom and shit, and when I try to prove it to you, you never let me touch you, because you say you're straight! But then you let Yoongi kiss you? It's- it's not fair! You hate him! How am I supposed to win? What am I supposed to do?"

Namjoon felt a little bad. It was true he was being unfair to the poor boy, and he could see now how much his teasing had affected him.

"I'm sorry, Kook." He admitted, meaning it. "You're right, I'm not being fair. If you let me up and untie me, I'll let you kiss me."

Jungkook studied him for a moment, before sliding off. He helped the boy sit up and untied the ropes and cuffs.

Namjoon stood up and almost fell over if Jungkook hadn't grabbed him. He felt weak and numb from being held up for so long, and Jungkook kindly guided him to the bed, letting him get himself right first.

Jungkook climbed beside him, his hand resting patiently on Namjoon's thigh.

Finally, Namjoon faced him. "Okay, so-"
Jungkook leaned in, crashing their lips together before Namjoon could finish his sentence.

Jungkook was different from Yoongi.

Yoongi was experienced, calm and slow, whereas Jungkook was rapid, buzzing and harsh.

Namjoon could barely keep up with the eager boy, who seemed to be everywhere at once. His hand on Namjoon's hip, his other cupping Namjoon's jaw, his tongue in Namjoon's mouth. It left Namjoon breathless, and he had to pull away to breathe.

Jungkook was looking at him with worry in his Bambi eyes. "Was that okay?"

Namjoon didn't know what to say. It was...everything.

"You prefer Yoongi kissing you." Jungkook said.

Namjoon choked. "Wh-what? No, I never said that!"

"It's obvious." Jungkook was serious. "I saw you two. You were submitting to him and enjoying it. I kissed you for two seconds and you look like you just got off a rollercoaster and want to throw up."

Namjoon looked down at the bed, running his hands through his hair. He was so confused, and his head hurt. "I...I don't know..."

"What's wrong?" Jungkook cocked his head. "Are you okay?"

"I don't know." Namjoon sighed, pressing his face into his hands. "I don't know why I said he could kiss me. I don't know why I enjoyed it. I don't know why you're so different from him. I don't know...what's going on with me..."

Jungkook was silent for a moment. Then he slid off the bed.

Namjoon heard him walk to the bathroom, and heard the sink run for a few seconds. He lifted his head when Jungkook came back.

The boy was holding an Aspirin and a glass of water. "Here. You should take this."
Namjoon obliged, agreeing. He tossed the pill back and swallowed it down with some water.

"Thanks." He sighed, setting the cup on the dresser. "I'm going to the bathroom."

Jungkook watched him go, before he left the room. He walked down the stairs and headed to Yoongi's study.

Yoongi was there, his laptop open and his papers spread out in front of him, but he wasn't working on them. His eyes stared at nothing as he bit his nail.

"Mr. Min?"

Yoongi jumped in his chair, quickly composing himself. "Yes, Jungkook?"

"I'm...going home." Jungkook said.

Yoongi blinked. "Home? But your turn just started."

"I know, but...I just remembered I have some homework for another class to do." Jungkook shrugged.

"Oh...okay. Well, let me drive you home-"

Jungkook shook his head as Yoongi stood up. "No thanks, I'll walk."

Yoongi watched him go, slightly confused on why the eager boy was suddenly just giving up his chance to prove himself.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" Yoongi called after him.

Jungkook nodded, not looking back as he opened the door and stepped outside.

He didn't hear what the student said, the door slamming shut behind him.

"It's you Namjoon wants, not me."

-

Namjoon opened Yoongi's medicine cabinet, searching for another Aspirin to take.

He didn't find that bottle, but he found something else.

He grabbed the small packet and smirked.

He hurried down the steps and burst into Yoongi's study.

Before his teacher could say anything, Namjoon held up the packet of aphrodisiacs.

"I want to use these. All of them."

Yoongi smirked, resting his cheek on his fist as he leaned against his desk. "Sounds like you want to go all night long, baby girl."

"What I want is to put you in your place." Namjoon stalked closer. "I want a rematch."

He wanted to prove to himself that that kiss was just a weird fluke of some sort, because his mind wasn't in the right place. He wanted to assure himself he was straight and that he definitely didn't like his teacher.

Yoongi looked at the aphrodisiacs, thinking.
He wanted to kiss Namjoon again, that he knew for sure. What he didn't know for sure was why he had gotten sparks shot through him when he kissed the stubborn student.

"New bet. You and I go at it until 5 p.m. tomorrow. Whoever comes the most loses. If I win, everyone has to admit I'm the ultimate top and stop teasing me and forcing me into humiliating clothes and situations. If you win, I'll stop resisting everything. I'll be gay for your lessons." Namjoon said.

He held out his hand. "Deal?"

Yoongi almost shuddered with anticipation.

"Deal."

They shook hands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 170 14
"So, you are our new professor?" Yoongi asked as he placed his hand on his hips. "Yes," that's all Jungkook said because he knew what he had to deal...
110K 5.5K 33
•TAEGI• "You're such a bad Idol, Taehyung." Yoongi argued with the taller man. "You just used your fame to get into a girl's pants. Don't you feel...
210K 8.8K 78
"I'm pregnant..." he sniffles. "Please say sike," The latter blurts choking on his chicken nugget. [Sequel to Teacher] It's been almost four years si...
1.6M 89.6K 44
Jimin accidently ends up texting a science major instead of his best friend. Jimin: Tae! TaeTae🐯💜: Who's this? Jimin: Tae, stop playing dumb. It's...