๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜

By skreetwriterr

๐—” ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†. ๐—” ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜. More

แด„แดแด˜สส€ษชษขสœแด› & า“แด€แด„แด‡แด„สŸแด€ษชแดs
แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“แดแดœส€
า“ษชแด แด‡
sษชx
sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›แด‡ษด
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด

แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡

4.3K 194 87
By skreetwriterr

One Week Later / Friday

"Fuck!" Lyrica yelled, kicking the pole.

"If you break it, you'll be paying for it!" Jennifer called out from the bar.

Lyrica just stood there, catching her breath again while rolling her wrist in circles. "Maybe you're pushing yourself too hard Vangi." Jennifer said, walking over to her. "You just got your cast of 4 day's ago. You haven't had time to re-adjust.

"I have re-adjusted.." Lyrica stubbornly remarked making Jennifer huff and take out her phone. "What are you doing?" She asked circling the pole.

"Calling your boyfriend, which one you might ask? Nasir." She retorted making Lyrica's jaw drop.

"Foul as fuck and for what?" She shook her head before grunting as she swung her body up the pole.

"So he can come-- hello, Nasir? Yeah, come get this li' girl from up out my club." She spoke into the phone watching Lyrica struggle to climb up the pole. "She's pushing herself too hard... yes she's on the pole-- the fuck you mad at me for?"

"She's fuckin hard-headed and don't listen to me! I told her to-- whatever, the door is unlocked.." She rolled her eyes and hung up the phone. "I've never met someone as mean as Nasir in my entire life."

"You just called him up hea' for no reason.." She huffed, breathing hard as she dropped down from the pole. "I'm not leaving til I get this shit right." She shrugged making Jennifer shake her head.

"You think you're dancing tonight, don't you?" Jenny asked, already knowing her answer. 

"Umm- I am.." Lyrica pinched her brows together while reading Jenny's face.

"You're not though. You just got back, you can give dances but you will not be getting up on that pole to hurt yourself and, or others. No ma'am, so go on head and dead that thought, ASAP." She demanded and Lyrica just scoffed.

"Jenny I am fine!" Lyrica exasperated, talking with her hands.

"Okay. For one, your breathing is all the way fucked up, you're out of breath in 2.5 seconds. Then, your wrist is killing you and I see that it's progressively swelling up. Not to mention, you look like shit.." She told her, speaking with all honesty.

Before Lyrica could say anything, Nasir walked in with his usual mug plastered on his face making Lyrica roll her eyes. "Let's go." He said plain and simple before walking back out.

this nigga..

"Just give it 2 weeks and then we'll see how you're looking. Until then, no pole, unless it's practice for no more than 45 minutes." Jennifer said with a somber expression.

"Whatever Jenny.." She mumbled, slinging her duffle bag over her shoulder.

"Don't be mad at me, remember.. you're the one that punched the concrete." She shrugged and Lyrica mugged her as she walked past.

"Muhfucka's won't never let that shit go.." She grumbled once she got outside.

She opened the door and jumped into the car and put her duffle bag between her legs, slumping back in her seat and sighing. "Hello." She mumbled making Nasir bust out laughing.

He grabbed her cheeks and turned her face to press a soft kiss onto her lips, pecking them twice when they were done. "Wassap mami, let me see your wrist." He said, releasing her face and grabbing her forearm.

She winced slightly and grabbed her wrist to support it making Nasir smack his lips. "Swea' you think you know everything. Killian even told you to stay yo' ass off the pole and ease your way back into it. But you just don't wanna listen, now look at you. In pain, again." He ranted and Lyrica just laid her head on the window, listining to his lecture.

"You just so stubborn, bouta hurt yourself some more."

"Okay, Amiri." She huffed, pouting slightly.

"Don't catch no attitude with me because you'n want to listen."

"Okayy." She dragged, slapping her hand on her thigh making Nasir chuckle.

"And you say you not no damn brat."

"Cause I'm not.. I just wanna dance dammit." She grumbled while looking out the window. "Turn nigga, I want food."

"Girl.. who are you talking too?" He cut his eyes at her, but turned anyways.

"Oh alright." She sassed making him turn abruptly, getting ready to exit out the shopping center. "Stopp! Turn back Nas.." She whined looking back at Chick-Fil-A that was slowly disappearing out of her line of sight.

He turned back into the shopping center making Lyrica relax back in her seat. Looking out the window still, she noticed a Pet Smart making her have a random idea.

"Can we go into Pet Smart first please?" She wondered as Nasir stoped at a stop sign.

"Why?"

"I need to get puppy supplies." She answered, responding to a DM from the dog breeder.

"Guh, puppy supplies for what?" He asked, eyebrows knitted together in confusion.

"I want a puppy, a lil fur baby." She pouted just thinking of all the cute outfits she'd dress her son in.

"Why don't we have a real baby." He smirked and she immediately snapped her neck in his direction. "No? You'n like the sound of that one?"

"Nah nigga, no baby shall be coming out of this nani anytime soon." She shook her head, liking the DM telling her that she could come see the litter of them today.

"Well the way you be 'ooo nut in me baby, fuck, please..' I'm surprised you're not pregnant yet." He mocked her while shrugging before opening her car door.

"I like to eat this little candy a lot. It's pretty tasty. I call it Sperm Killa." She chuckled making him stifle a laugh and shake his head. "Thank you." She smiled as he helped her down from the large SUV.

"Anything for you beautiful." He nodded, intertwining their fingers with one another's making a new feeling erupt in Lyrica's stomach.

"This is new." She said looking ahead as the automatic doors opened.

"What you mean?"

"You're being like- nice? Gentle?" She thought aloud, not really knowing the term she wanted to use.

"Holding your hand is gentle?" He wondered and she nodded.

"For you, yeah. I'm used to you holding my ass, not my hand." She said truthfully, "I don't mind it though. I like it actually."

"Good, I need to show you sweet Nas more, I feel like you deserve him." He said with a smug smirk on his face as she looked at cages.

"I didn't deserve him before?"

"Nah... you did, I just had to get off my lil boy shit. I'm not competing with that nigga no more Nyrie." He said, drastically changing the topic of the conversation making Lyrica look up at him from her crouching position.

"I'm pretty sure it's clear to both of us whose better for you. Yeah, that was yo first love and shit but it's old love, it's worn out. That man up there," he said while pointing up in the air. "He ain't take him outcho life to just bring him back for y'all to be together. But I know for a fact I was brought to you so we can be something special ma."

"This. Us, we work baby." He spoke sincerely grabbing her arm to remove her from her position before grabbing the sides of her face with both hands. "Yo ex is old news, y'all done ran y'all course. Let's start our story."

Lyrica really had to bite her lips that began to tremble from trying to not cry in fucking Pet Smart. She felt that his words were so sincere and genuine. She felt like he meant every single one of the words that poured out of his mouth.

Everything he said about Cameron was a thought that had occurred in her mind more than once.. she knew it wouldn't be good to try and rekindle a relationship that was broken long ago. She just didn't have the will or want to leave. But she can do that now, because she has Nasir, a man that gives her everything she asks for in a relationship.

"Mami why you bouta cry?" He chuckled making her chuckle as well.

"I'm not, I'm not.. but um— what are you saying then?" She wondered, looking up at him with her brown eyes.

"I'm asking for you to understand that I'm a grown ass man. I know how your job works and I know that none of them niggas in there can have you like how I can have you. So cut that bullshit out, stop messing with that skinny ass nigga and be my fuckin girl Lyrica." He aggressively said making her burst out laughing.

"Nigga what happened to nice Nasir?" She smiled widely while playfully pushing his chest back.

"You right.." He nodded, clearing his throat. "Lyrica. I love you too much to keep playing games with you. I want you and only you and I understand your fear for not wanting to be in a relationship with me but I trust you. I have faith and trust in us baby. So be my girl."

"Amiri baby... you love me?" She pouted placing the palm of her hand on his cheek. "I love you too pooda. And— yeah, I'll be your girl baby." She smiled letting Nasir blow out a breath he didn't realize he was holding in.

He grabbed the sides of her face again and pressed a sweet kiss to her lips, both smiling childishly into it, unable to contain their excitement.

"You love me mami?" He smirked, wanting to hear her say it again.

"Yes baby, I love you so much." She cheesed making him mimic her facial expression and press another kiss to her lips.

"I love you too girl. Come on, get ya dog's shit." He told her smacking her ass and she scrambled around to refocus and remember what she needed.

"Awee baby look at them.." Lyrica cooed as she peered over the fence where a dozen of German Shepherd puppies played. "Oh my goodness, they're so cute.."

"Whatchu want these big ass dogs fa?" Karter asked causing Jaylyn to slap the back of his neck. "Bro. That was a genuine question." He mugged Jaylyn and flinched once she raised her hand again.

"Damn shawty be hitting on yo ass, don't she?" Nasir chuckled making Karter smack his teeth.

"She sho' do. I look at ha wrong, bam— hit smack dab in my face." He complained making Lyrica and Jaylyn laugh.

"He is lying! I'm the one that be in them fuck ass head locks." She defended herself making Karter drop his jaw. "I'on know why you looking at me like that. You know it's true."

"I put you in them headlocks to stop YOU from hitting on me! Don't flip the switch." He pointed at her and she immediately stuck her hand in his face.

"C-A-P!"

"Y'all a damn trip.." Lyrica chuckled while attempting to hold 3 puppies in her lap causing Nasir to laugh at her.

"No you a trip, put allem dogs down girl." Nasir said walking into the fenced off area with her.

"Baby.." She pouted, "I'm in heaven. I think I know which one I want too." She smiled contently while releasing 2 of the dogs leaving her with the one that refused to leave her lap.

"No. Not that one." Nasir shook his head, kneeling down and examining the dog.

"Why not!?"

"You see how that lil nigga not leaving yo side, nah. He not bouta steal my girl. You hear me lil nigga." He spoke seriously, poking the puppy's stomach making him whimper slightly and snuggle closer to Lyrica.

"Amiri, stop!" Lyrica swatted his hand away, trying her hardest to not laugh.

She brought the puppy up so that it's legs were standing on her thighs and his paws were pressed into her chest. Lyrica smiled and moved her face backwards as he tried to lick her face.

"Hi stinka-butt. You wanna come home wimmie? I got snacks.. a nice fluffy bed.." She listed, dragging her word's slightly as the puppy wagged his tail eagerly.

"This nigga.." Nasir shook his head, standing up.

"I'll take that as a yes." Lyrica giggled watching him eagerly squirm and his tail wag faster. "Baby, can you get the man please?"

Nasir nodded and helped up Lyrica before going to find the dog breeder.

"What y'all think?" Lyrica wondered, coming up to Karter and Jaylyn with the puppy entangled in her hands.

"Aht! Back up!" Karter jumped back using his hands to keep a distance between him and Lyrica.

"Boy fuck is you ahting me for? What's wrong with you?" She mugged him.

"Cough, cough.. I'm allergic to dogs." He faked coughed making Jaylyn and Lyrica laugh at his stupidity.

"That nigga ain't allergic ta no damn dog." Nasir could be heard from a distance as he walked over to the group, a small lightskin man following not too far behind. "He's just scared."

"Nasir be quiet mane.." Karter whisper-shouted making the girls look between the two men.

Nasir held a goofy grin on his face before continuing, "his ass got bit on the ass one day and been scared of dogs ever since."

"If I got bit on my ass I'd be scared too, shit." Jaylyn shrugged and Lyrica nodded in agreement.

"It had to be a big dog too, cause how it reach his ass?" Lyrica thought aloud making Nasir laugh.

"That's the damn thing, it was a fuckin Yorkie!"

"ALRIGHT! Damn bitch, you can't hold water fa shit." Karter shouted, scratching in his scalp as he watched the girls die of laughter. "It's never that funny.."

"Bae you a pussy." Jaylyn patted his should which he aggressively jerked from her touch.

"Man no I'm- get in the car bro so we can take that beast to Tiny's house." Karter mumbled making Lyrica cut her laughed short and smack her teeth at the nickname.

She handled the payments and everything else for the puppy and by now it was 6:38 at night. They wouldn't get home for a little while since the breeders house was an hour away.

The group stoped at Juicy Crab and got seafood boils to go and were now back at Lyrica's house smoking hookah, weed and vibing to music.

"Look at my tinka.." Lyrica cooed, taking a picture of the puppy.

"Yes stinky, I'm talking to you." She smiled making the puppy jump and run to her feet, which he could not seem to stop biting. "Aht, stop it boy." She whined, putting her feet in the barstool.

"Whatchu wanna name him boo?" Jaylyn asked as smoke flew out of her mouth.

"I don't want to be basic, but him just look like a whittle Prince.." She pouted while rubbing behind his ear. "But I like Noir. It suits his black complexion."

"They're both cute. What about Noir Prince or Prince Noir?" Jaylyn suggested tapping her nails on the coffee table, grabbing his attention.

After sending a quick nose bump to his mothers leg, he trotted over to his aunty Jaylyn which gladly gave him scratches and cuddles.

He wasn't a shy dog at all and warmed up to everyone fairly quickly but if he saw anyone getting buck with his mother, like Nasir usually did, he'd have no problem showing them his German Shepherd side.

But him being a puppy, it only consisted of faint growling and ankle biting, which Lyrica would have to quickly correct since she hated that he bit at feet, even though that was his way of showing dominance.. it was also his way of playing.

"I like that JayJay! Prince Noir Johnson. Cute as fuck!" She squealed, getting up to answer the door which had knocks being delivered to it.

"Whose that?" Nasir asked as he and Karter came in from the balcony.

Prince immediately ran up to Nasir and Nasir couldn't lie and say he wasn't developing a very small soft spot for him. But he brushed it off and kicked Prince off his feet slightly, only causing him to run back and claw and bite at his socks.

"Lil nigga, you really asking to get fucked up. Yo mama won't hit ya bad ass, but I will." He bucked at Prince, picking him up and tossing him on his bed.

"Don't be throwing my nephew like that! Fuck wrong with you." Jaylyn pushed him as he sat beside her, shuffling the deck of uno cards.

Everyone quickly shifted their attention to the terrible whispering being done at the front door where Lyrica and Milan argued.

"No Milan actually what the fuck!? Why is he here?" She whisper-shouted making Demarcus smack his teeth.

"I can hear you Lyrica." He said making Lyrica jerk her head back.

"You know what- you're right, don't know why I'm whispering in the first place." She chuckled knowingly, "Milan, why'd you bring this lame ass nigga to my house?" She said loud and clear making Milan drop her shoulders.

"Can we talk somewhere private.." She said, talking with her eyes letting Lyrica know she didn't bring him here by choice.

She immediately sighed and stepped aside, letting the two in, looking Demarcus up and down as he passed by her, hand connected to Milan's ass.

Everyone continued to shamelessly stare especially the boys since they've never seen Marcus before. Even Prince picked up on the dickhead Marcus was and instantly began to growl at him.

"Wassup Jay." Marcus nodded his head, giving Jaylyn a side hug.

"Hi Marcus." She fake smiled looking over at Milan, then Lyrica, who held a disgusted look on her face.

"Wassup everyone." He spoke to Nasir and Karter and they simply nodded their heads.

"Hi y'all." Milan finally spoke and they all waved.

"You good Lani?" Jaylyn asked and Milan nodded.

Milan looked over at Lyrica as she opened the door and walked out. She got the memo and followed— attempted to follow behind her.

"Where you going?" Marcus whispered in her ear as he kept a firm grip on her wrist.

"I'm just going to talk to Lyrica real quick baby.. I'll be right back." She mumbled, shifting her wrist slightly.

"Don't tell her shit." He gritted lowly in her ear and she nodded.

He looked her over one time before pecking her lips and letting her go. Milan walked outside and before she could close the door Lyrica popped her head in. "Don't sit on my shit Demarcus." She said firmly and he smacked his teeth watching the door slam close.

"Speak." Lyrica waved her hand and Milan rolled her eyes.

"He picked me up from the club and then you texted me to come over so I told him to take us home so I can come over after showering and shit and so he could stay home. But he suggested to just come and decided to tell me that if he couldn't come then I couldn't either." She explained making Lyrica pinch her brows together.

"Why did he wanna come so bad?" She wondered, leaning on her door and crossing her arms across her chest.

"I don't know." She shrugged. "To be honest, he's gotten extremely... like clingy I guess. He's been with me all day everyday. He takes me to work, picks me up.. If I have a hair appointment, he takes me and if he can stay, then he will. I don't know what it is Lyrica." She shifted from side to side as she spoke.

"I should have just stayed home, I didn't mean to bring him here.. I should have thought about how it would affect you and the vibe."

"It's okay Lani. It's fine if he's here, I just wanted you to be here with us and meet Prince. It's not your fault that he's acting this way." She shrugged and placed her hand on her friends slumped shoulder. "It's okay Milan, really. Come on in and let's just vibe."

Milan smiled and Lyrica mimicked her facial expression, opening her door, sighing as she heard Nasir's deep voice talking over Demarcus's.

"I don't give a fuck how long you've known her for. She said don't sit on her shit, yet you're sitting on it." Nasir argued and Lyrica walked over to him.

"It's okay Nas." She wrapped her arms around his waist since he was now standing on full go mode.

Nasir hated disrespect. He did not play about it one bit. But he also hated for people to disrespect his girl, especially in her own home. So for Demarcus to just come into her house, knowing he was not only unwanted there, but also blatantly ignored her wishes and sat on her furniture anyways..

He was ready to kick him out his damn self.

"Nah man, this nigga got you fucked up. You-"

"Bae, it's fine. Forreal." She assured him, pressing her chin to his chest as she looked up at him.

He glanced down at her for a few seconds and smacked his teeth, sitting down and pulling her down with him. Milan walked further in and sat next to Marcus and everyone could tell the vibe was completely thrown off.

"Fuck it, I need a drink." Jaylyn sighed, already having an idea of how this night would end.

"Make me one too." Lyrica called out and Jaylyn sent a thumbs up.

"So who you is, nigga?" Karter asked, making Lyrica and Jaylyn hold in their laugh at his bluntness.

"Milan's boyfriend. Demarcus." He answered with a nod. "Who you?"

"Nobody you need to know." Karter shrugged and leaned back in the couch.

"Umm, so are we playing Uno?" Milan asked, pointing to the deck of cards.

"Yeah, we'll wait for Jaylyn to get back." Lyrica answered and watched as Prince trotted out of the kitchen. "Oh yeah, Milan that's my baby, Prince Noir." She cheesed, truly loving his name.

"Oh my goodness, aren't you just the cutest." She cooed, petting Prince who allowed her too.

"Where's Cameron, Lyrica?" Demarcus asked after clearing his throat.

"I don't know. Probably at his house." She shrugged, glancing at Nasir who held a mug as usual.

"Y'all still together?" He dumbly asked making Nasir smack his teeth and Lyrica look at him like he was stupid.

"If me and Cameron was together, would I be up on my nigga like this." She pointed to Nasir's lap, which she was comfortably seated on.

"My fault, I was just wondering forreal.."

"Well don't wonder." Nasir muttered under his breath, pulling Lyrica closer to him while he leaned his head back on the cushion.

"Here boo." Jaylyn said handing Lyrica her drink which she gratefully accepted.

"Thank you." She smiled before sipping it. "Damn hoe, you need to become a bartender, on some real shit." She hyped, taking another sip from the fruity drink.

"It's good forreal? Lemme try." Karter said grabbing Jaylyn's drink and taking a sip. "Oh yeah bae.. you wanted this?" He asked making her smack her teeth and take her drink back.

"You should have asked me to make you one like how Lyri did." She shrugged and leaned back against the couch cushion.

"You wanna sip Lani?" Lyrica asked and Milan immediately shook her head no.

Lyrica stared at her for a moment before looking at Marcus who was glaring at Milan. "Okay.. let's start the game." She shrugged and got up from Nasir's lap to walk over and sit in front of the coffee table.

Everyone else followed her lead and a fun game of uno began.

"Karter! Nah fuck that, reverse this hoe." Lyrica shouted, looking through her deck while everyone laughed. "Matter fact, stop cheating, show yo cards fool."

"I got two cards girl, I'm winning this shit." He bragged, waving his cards in her face.

"Y'all leave him alone, don't do nothing to him. I got this." She smirked evilly and everyone listened, now it's was Lyrica's turn and Karter was down to one card.

She threw down the swap hands card and that cocky smirk on Karter's face dropped immediately.

"Man no! Fuck that, I quit, no bro. You- You have like 50 muhfuckin cards over there!" He argued while everyone laughed at him.

"Hand em' over boy." Lyrica smiled, sliding him her cards.

Karter smacked his teeth and reluctantly handed her the single card. "Stupid ass." She mumbled, since none of them questioned the color she knew she'd probably win the game.

"Jaylyn stop!" Karter whined as she made him pluck four.

"This nigga got the whole deck of cards in his hand." Marcus cracked up laughing and normally everyone would join in on laughing, but instead their laughter ceased as soon as he put in his two cents.

Just as they were about to continue their game, a knock at the door made everyone look up.

"Who else you invite?" Nasir asked, getting up to answer since he knew that she didn't invite anyone else.

"Nobody.." She mumbled, standing to her feet and putting the hookah stick down. "Don't look at my card." She mugged Karter, smacking the back of his head.

"Tiny I'a whoop yo ass."

"Whooo, who's ass? I ride behind mine nigga." Jaylyn bucked at him and his jaw dropped before putting her into a headlock.

"Nah I said you can't come in." Nasir shrugged, his voice raising slightly allowing everyone to hear him.

"Nigga I'm not here for you, let me speak to Lyrica." Cameron groaned in frustration while running his hands over his dreads.

Nasir looked him over a good time and immediately grew hot. "Nigga I know-"

"Cameron?" Lyrica's voice could be heard from the side of Nasir, before her smaller frame came in front of Nasir.

"I-I need to talk to you Lyrica. Please.." He mumbled, looking around frantically.

"You see what the fuck I see Nyrie?" Nasir asked causing Lyrica to squint her eyes before they went wide from seeing white powder under his nose. 

"Nigga you're using, again!?" She shouted, pushing him in the chest.

"No, I'm not mami.. I-I swear!" He threw his hands up and Lyrica shook her head.

"Don't call me that and don't swear when you're dead lying in my fucking face! You went to rehab for three fucking months! Three months, I took care of your mother! So YOU could get better! But as soon as you're out you start using!? Cameron, move. Get off my property bro, dead ass." She ranted, feeling ultimately betrayed.

"Lyrica I can't live without you! You wasn't picking up none of my calls, your turned of your location.. I HAD TO GO THROUGH DEMARCUS TO GET TO YOU!" He shouted, making Lyrica begin to understand why Marcus wanted to come with Milan so bad.

"I'm sorry.. I'll- I'll stop, forreal, just please.. I need you baby. This nigga don't know you how I know you.. He don't fuck you how I fuck you.. he'on love you how I love you Lyrica.. I need you bro. We supposed to be forever.." He admitted while stumbling backwards and Lyrica's face just turned up in disgust.

"You're right, he doesn't fuck me like how you fuck me," she began, a smile gracing Cameron's pale face. "He fucks me better, nigga." She spat before attempting to walk past Nasir and into the house, but she felt her arm get grabbed and yanked back.

She screamed as she tumbled down the short staircase leading up to her front door. "What the fuck.." Nasir mumbled, immediately seeing red.

Karter, Jaylyn and Milan heard Lyrica's scream and ran out to see what that was about and as soon as they went out there, they saw Nasir hold Cameron over the railing, delivering hard punches to his face.

Milan and Jaylyn rushed down the steps to tend to their friend as Karter attempted to pry Nasir off of Cameron.

"Lyri, you okay pooh?" Jaylyn asked, helping her sit up.

"That nigga threw me down my fuckin steps.." She mumbled, trying to still process what happened.

"Are you hurt?" Milan asked, looking over her body.

"I'm fine, I'm going to bruise but I'm straight. I just want my fucking licks in." She groaned, standing to her feet with the help of the girls.

"Umm.. I think Nas has that handled." Jaylyn murmured looking at the fight above her. "Ooo shit!" She squealed running to the side holding onto the girls so they could move away as Cameron's body literally got thrown to the ground.

Lyrica ran in front of Nasir as he came running down the steps. "Baby, stop! You're good, he's damn near dead Nas.."

"Good! The fuck, he just— are you okay?" He panted, grabbing her face and looking over it rapidly.

"I'm fine.. are you okay?" She asked, grabbing his hand and examining his okay looking knuckles.

He sighed, pulling her into a tight embrace and she could feel his heart beating rapidly. "Fuck man... you can't do that." He sighed and she looked up at him.

"Do what?"

"I-I don't know.. man fuck!" He groaned loudly, trying to calm himself down. "You sure you straight?" He asked again, peering into her eyes.

"I mean my thigh is definitely bruising but I'm okay.. thank you baby." She smiled, caressing his face. "I love you."

"I love you more.." He smiled, sending a sweet kiss to her lips.

Once Lyrica pulled away, she sighed, turning to face Cameron's unconscious body. She bent down and felt for a pulse, which was there but slightly weak.

"I need to call CC?" Karter asked making everyone look at him like he was crazy. "Mmtch. I'm going to smoke." He smacked his teeth and went back in the house.

Lyrica stayed crouched and looked him over in pure disgust. She didn't see the man she fell in love with. She didn't know Cameron had that much of an obsession with her, nor did she know where it could have all started from.

But she did know she'd need to find a home for Lakeisha and cut off all connections with Cameron. Not once did he ever physically harm her until today. Not once did she ever think that he would do something to hurt her.

She felt that she should have seen the signs.. but she didn't and now she was here, standing over his unconscious body wanting to do nothing more than to spit on his face. But she wouldn't do that. Instead, she decided to slap him one last time before Nasir dragged his body into someone else's yard.

Ummm HELLO!

Sooo basically, a bitch a has been sick for 3 weeks meaning I had hella make up work, basketball practices and games that I still played in even though I've been DYING... nd yeah

But I have no been on wattpad at all so this is why it took me so long to update buh oh well.

Ion have no questions forreal so just drop your opinions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

657K 25.3K 54
โ™ซ. ๐’„๐จ๐‘›๐‘›๐ข๐ž โธโธ ๐’”๐ฉ๐ซ๐‘–๐‘›๐ ๐ž๐ซ
136K 5.3K 31
๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ . - แด›ส€แด€แด˜แด˜แด€sแด›แด€ส€แดข ยฉ แด€แดœษขแดœsแด› 2021 #1 / blackpeople
273K 14.9K 31
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ข๐ญ, ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐“๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐—๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ซ๐š, ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ...
26.4K 2.1K 9
โSEEMS LIKE YOU CHANGED YOUR MIND AND IT'S SHOWING. SEEMS LIKE YOU CAN'T DENY THE ๐˜Œ๐˜”๐˜–๐˜›๐˜๐˜–๐˜•๐˜š FROM ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ž๐˜–๐˜”๐˜ˆ๐˜•...โž ๐‰๐€๐ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’