Eyes on You

By love-shade

Vegas pete (*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡ Start-Aug 13th 2022 End - May 24th 2023 More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
A quick query
Epilogue♥
Gratitude!!

chapter 11

5.2K 209 20
By love-shade

Vegas along with the other bodyguards reached the hospital with pete still in his arms. Tho, they were trying to make him conscious again it was of no use. It was like the head bodyguard didnt wanna wake up. No matter what.

Soon the doctors came and took him into the operation theatre. The main family was quickly informed and just after a few mins Tankhun and kinn along with Pol and big was in the hospital.

" Ai' Porsche, how can this happen? Who is the one who shot my Pete huh ,tell me ???" Tankhun interrogated Porsche as soon as he reached to them.

"Tankhun ,don't shout in here its the hospital" kinn said trying to calm his brother.

Porsche then started to speak..

"We were returning back after Vegas killed the boss but suddenly a gun shot was heard and then we heard pete screaming in pain " Porsche spoke looking at both kinn and tankhun who were looking at him with widened eyes.

" Then?" Was the only thing uttered by tankhun in his trance.

"Then.. the bodyguards started to search for him but he dared to curse Pete and he lost his cool and killed him by himself " Porsche completed with a sigh leaving his lips.

" That bastard ..... Why didnt you guys directly bring him here ,.... Why did you let him run after that leach whyyyyyyy???"

Tankhun said as his body slowly dropped on the floor and loud shrieks of cries escaped from his mouth. Arm and pol hurriedly ran towards their khun trying to calm him down.

Where all this mess was going on one side ,on the other side Vegas was just staring at the operation theatre with a blank face. Kinn looked at him and walked towards him. He stood infront of him and starting to speak...

" Vegas... Thank you for bringing our bodyguard to the hospital. I think you should go now,uncle must be waiting for the good news".

"No." Was the only said Vegas said and turned towards the OT.

"Huh? What do you mean Vegas?" Kinn asked while looking at the other man with furrowed eyebrows.

" Don't you understand I said I won't go "said Vegas In a firm tone.

" And why is that?"

" You don't have to know" he straight forwardly said without giving a chance for the other to speak further.

Tho Kinn was not satisfied by the answers he just shrugged it off and went to Porsche.

..........

Finally an hour later the wait was over as the doctor came out of the OT. Everyone from the main family present there ran towards the doctor and just started to bombered him with questions.

" Doctor, is he fine ?"

"Doctor, when will he wake up"

"Is he alive yet or turned into a ghost already "

" Do we need to do a lung transplant?.... That bastard will spend all of my money "

"Khun tankhun what are you even talking about" Arm asked as he looked at his khun with a "are u serious" look.

" And Porsche do you wanna know that pete has become a zombie and is coming to hunt you down " pol said with a disappointment laced face.

"Hoi! I worry about my bodyguard and kinn will pay the amount for his surgery.. do you get that kiiiiiinn?" Tankhun expressed his thoughts and let last looked at his brother with a serious look which says try to deny me you will have a tour of hell while being alive and kinn definitely didn't want that..

And for the whole time the doctor was looking at them as if he is encountering all the patients from the mental asalym at once.

But as soon as kinn noticed the look on the doctor's face,he cleared his throat and spoke " how is he doctor?"

The doctor nodded to himself before saying " he is fine ,we have successfully removed the bullet which was shot into his abdomen , as he was late to bring,he had lost more blood Than he should have. So, the chances of him waking up are not until tonight. "

Everyone listened to the doctor very intently and nodded to the words he let out.

"Can we shift him?" Was the question asked from the very back. The doctor looked at the said person and nodded.

"Yes khun Vegas he can be shifted" and Vegas nodded with a satisfied look on his face..

" Kinn let's move him to the main mansion." Vegas said while looking at kinn and he could only nodd with a "yes that will be good for him"

" I will get the discharge papers ready" doctor said and left with a bow.

"You psycho why are you still here ... Because of you my bodyguard is in there sleeping huh" tankhun said while slapping Vegas here and there.

And Vegas simply rose his eyebrow while looking at him " I didn't tell him to kill that guy like his life depends on it" he replied with a shrug. He simply then turned around and started walking out of the hospital.

"Bastard" was the curse which followed him outside of the hospital.

After a whole one hour pete was finally shifted into the main family in the unconscious state.He was still surrounded by his friends who were just joking around looking at his pale face.

Tankhun looked at his bodyguards and smiled lightly as he sat between the three. " What are you guys still doing here? Its already 8 in the evening.Arent you guys hungry ?"

The three of them just shook his head as a no at once and tankhun sighed "hoii don't worry about my pete that much, he won't like it and he won't appreciate you guys starving because of him ... So ,you guys should just go and have your food and probably rest too." He said and at the very moment he was sounding just like a adult man.

"But khun tankhun how can we l-"Arm was cut off by his mate Pol.

"Arm you should really go and have some food. You haven't eaten from the morning" said pol expecting an answer from his friend but sadly wasn't received one. Arm just nodded and went out of the infirmary room.

"What's going on between you and arm ?" Porsche finally asked already fed by the ignorance of Arm and pol's continuous tries.

Pol just sighed and shook his head a No before saying " nothing.... I don't know what happened, anyway Porsche you should go now.He doesnt like eating alone. Go."

"Are you sending me for him ?"

"Aish just go man" with that being said he pushed Porsche out of the room.

"Khun tankhun you should have some rest too . Its quite late for you and yes tell them  not to come here again ,I will take care of pete" pol said while looking at his khun.

"Yes okie but inform me as soon as he wakes up okie . I need to punish him " Tankhun said while looking at Pete's pale unconscious body with worried eyes.

And Pol just smiled looked at his khun 's worry laced face and his words. He sat beside his friend and just stared him for a few secs and then started speaking.

"Ai pete can I ask you something?" He waited for his friend to answer and then just laughed at his foolishness.

"Thank God you are unconscious , I will be able to tell you something I have never intended to tell anyone."

"Pete do you know why is Arm ignoring me ?" He asked as a lone tear escaped his eyes.

" Do you know why do I feel like I won't get to see him smiling at me like before?"

"Do you know why do I feel like someone is just stabbing my heart continuously everytime he ignores me?"

"Do you know why I feel like I want to hug him tight so that no pain will ever try to shade him?"

" Do you know why I feel like someone is snatching him away from me ?"

"If you don't know the things I asked above then could you please tell me why do I feel so different with him ? Why do I feel myself more infront of him? Why do I always am the real me only infront of him? Why do I feel like my heart is running a marathon everytime he acts to flirt with me.? Why ... Am I the only one to feel this ?"

" Isn't it effecting him looking at me trying hard to make him talk to me again?"

"Its been a whole day already , he isn't missing me right...... Hell maybe pol is the only one missing his best friend.

"Best friend ah.... Sometimes I feel like I never wanna be his best friend ... It feels like we are best friends of name only."

"We dont share our worries anymore... We don't share our lives anymore... We don't talk anymore like before.. the Arm I knew before was much different than the one I know now.. "

" Am I the only one feeling all this... Why do I feel like this... Why do a best friend feels like this.... Is it okie to feel like this.... Why do I feel like keeping him to only myself... Why"

And with this he broke down ... The bodyguard who was always smiling no matter what is crying alone without the world knowing. That's how he is.... Never ever expressing  the sadness to the world.

After crying for like hours he just slept on the couch placed beside the bed.

....................

Pete stirred in his sleep groaning in pain as he tried to lift his body up. His throat was aching as the sudden thrist knocked down his throat.

He looked around the room and his eyes fell on the sleeping figure of his friend. He tried to call out for him but his voice wasn't coming out as he suddenly felt like he couldn't talk at all.

As the last option left for him ,he slowly started to reach out to the jug of water placed beside his bed. As he got a hold of the jug he tried to lift it up but it was all in vain. He couldnt even bring himself to lift it.

As his hands were shivering on the jug , an other hand was placed on his own.

He looked up from the jug to the owner of the hand. The owner of the hand quite surprised him.

"Kh-khun ve-vegath."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 5.6K 28
This story is what I imagine after the confrontation between the minor and major family. -------------------------------------------------- Don't for...
144K 5.8K 36
"I hate you Vegas, the most." "If I can't have you than no one can, I won't let anyone else have you." The love, the promise, the hearts are broken...
10.7K 639 13
|| Vegaspete || A Love tale of a human (Vegas) and his mysterious cat (Pete) who got the power of shapeshifting when its owner turned 23. ◎fluff ◎ Mp...
16.6K 952 15
|| VEGASPETE || . . 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙮?"- 𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚 "𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 �...