Don't let go of me (Rin Matsu...

By vanilladayz

Rin Matsuoka x Reader. That phrase describes the whole story. More

Flashback to the past(fixed)
Knowing him
Unexpected surprise
Bad news
Good bye... For now
True love only happen in dream
Present now
Meeting again
What am I going to do without these guys
Joint Practice
Frustration? Confusion.
Bastard! Bastard! Bastard!!
Normal Day? Not.
Author's Note (VERY IMPORTANT ONE )
Author-chan's note pt. 2
Avoided
Preparation
2020 Update

I Don't Know Anymore(fixed)

3.8K 162 63
By vanilladayz

((A/N: The picture is the swimsuit that reader-chan bought!! ))

I was in the backyard of the shop, "Haru?" I called, but no reply. I walked more to find him, then all of a sudden, someone grabbed my arm from the back.I turned around, and I saw-

Rin.... I feel like I am having a deja vu with this statement.... But where? Okay, that doesn't matter!!!

"What the fu-" Before I could even protest, he cuts me off.

"Just listen to me."

"Why would I?!"

"I really don't care if you protest right now. I just want to talk to you because you were keep ignoring me and not trying to listen to me!"

"Exactly, so let me go you bastard!"

"Listen, if you are mad at the fact that we kissed on last Saturday because I said I did it for the show, it wasn't true!"

"......."

"It's... Just confusing for me too!!!"

I was confused.... My mind is in big chaos in fact.... My ex-boyfriend who hurt me... who caused me to change completely for the past 4 years is telling me that the kiss he gave me... He... He actually meant it?... What.. Does it exactly mean.... What are you thinking Rin? Why are you making this more confusing?

I just didn't know how to respond...

".... I don't understand..... Why would you kiss me then if it wasn't for the show? You were the one that broke up with me! You are the one that hurt me! You were the one that thought the relationship we had, which I took it very seriously, is nothing but a joke! You were the one that told me to stop contacting you! So Why?! Why are you telling me this after all these years?!!! Are you intending to...."

My voice started to sound coarse because of the tears are threatening to come out of my eyes. 

".... mess with my feelings and hurt me again?"

That was the last straw. After I hardly let out those words, tears flowed out of my eyes and before I could realize, I was crying uncontrollably and started to shake badly. I don't want to be hurt again. I don't want to go through that pain again.....

Rin, on the other hand, was very flustered at my response.

"No! (y/n) no! It's.... It's just complicated!! I never wanted to broke u-"

Before he could finish his sentence, a long, skinny, but yet muscular arm pulled me away from Rin. I honestly didn't notice or care who it was. I was shaking and crying so much that I couldn't even stand up properly without a help. But I felt like... No, I knew that I missed some kind of important truth from Rin's unfinished statement.

Clutching onto the unknown arm as a support, I tried my best to remain calm and steady.

"Rin..... I told already told you few minutes ago..... Never come near to (y/n) again, and never make her cry again."

The unknown person's voice definitely belongs to male, and it sounded like it was... Haru's.

When I turned my head around to see the face, my guess was correct. It was Haru.

"........" 

Rin remained silent.

Without saying good-bye, Haru picked me up in a bridal style and went to the place where we cannot see Rin or anyone. When he put me down, I collapsed and started to cry again because I had a quick flashback of the painful memories 4 years ago. Haru kneeled down on one knee in front of me and gently wiped my tears away with his thumb and hugged me tightly.

"Don't cry..... I don't want to see your tears... And I don't want you to cry especially because of him.... So... Don't cry..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while, I calmed down and felt normal again. Soon after, we rejoined with the gangs and we went back to our town, to our homes.

I was walking with Haru and Makoto on our way back. When we arrived at their neighborhood, I said good-bye to them. As I turned around to walk back, I heard Haru saying something to Makoto.

"I am going to walk (y/n) back home."

"Eh~? How rare of you Haru-chan." 

Makoto smiled.

"Okay, come back safely!"

Haru nodded and rushed to me.

What an unexpected company I have on my way back home.

Our walk was very quiet, and I felt a little bit uncomfortable.... And I want to tell him something.

"..... You know if you are walking back with me because I was being hysterical a while ago... I am fine right now. So I don't need your company."

"....... It doesn't matter what you say. I know you are not okay these days because he came back, I don't want you to be in that state like few years ago...."

.........

"...... You don't need to worry about me..... I am fine..."

"Stop lying to yourself... It seemed like you were about to fall into despair and go insane if I wasn't there to help you."

After that, the rest of our walk was filled with complete silence.

When we arrived at my house, we just said quick good-byes. When Haru turned around and start to walk back, I stopped him.

"Haru!"

I yelled and he stopped and turned around. With questioning expression on his face.

"..... Thank you!!"

After I said that, I looked up to see what kind of expression he made, and I may or may not have good eyesight, but I think I saw a smile on his face.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"....... Damn it...... Fuck this all.." I silently cursed because

1: I can't go to damn sleep.

2: I CAN'T GO TO THE FUCKING DAMN SLEEP!

I turned around and saw my new swimsuit on the coat hanger in front of the door of my closet. My mind is going crazy with all the things I am worried and stressed about and I don't know how to describe all of them. But one thing I know - it all involves Rin.

Okay, so let me get my facts straight right now.

I am supposed to hate him, keep my sane(not) personality and act cool when he comes around. Like nothing ever happened. Just be emotionless, calm, and quiet. I have kept this personality up for 4 years and I have no doubt that I cannot carry out this personality I created. But.... Ever since I met him officially at the joint practice, I am seeing myself losing my personality and calmness slowly..... And right now, after today, I've realized I can't and I never will be able to hate him at all.

.... Then what kind of feelings do I have for him???

~~~~~

...... Okay, I don't know how all of this happened, but the last thing I remember is that I was covering my face with pillow and was trying to go to sleep. But I can't remember anything after that.... For some weird reasons, I  somehow went out of my house without Kaito knowing and  I found myself at the Iwatobi High School's outdoor pool. Wearing my new blue ombre swimsuit inside of my regular clothes....

Whoa..... I can sleepwalk......

I felt like the blue waves of the pool was a controller and I was a robot. Before I could realize, I  was walking closer and closer to the pool.

I saw the moon reflecting on the water, and I must say, it was very beautiful.

.... But all the beautiful things have thorns....

I stood on the edge of the pool, still looking at the reflection of the moon and myself. I saw my hand slightly trembling and sighed. Why..... Why am I still scared about the pool...... I thought I was okay with it.... Is the wall I built with a concrete... That protected me for the past 4 years.... To forget Rin and everything related to him.... is nothing but made out of paper???

As I try to stop myself from trembling, a hand came out from the dark pool and grabbed my left ankle. I screamed and fell into the pool.

As a reflex, I quickly jolted my head out of the water and started to gasp for the air. Soon after, I saw the owner of the hand. It was Haru, with the same emotionless expression.

"......... What.... the... FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE AT THIS HOUR?!"

((A/N: I just decided to be nice and post it wwwwww. Mostly because you guys were demanding it so much. Thank you for all your support. As you can see my grammar and plot sucks as always. So Haru is going to be the third person in the love triangle between reader-chan and Rin. Again, remember to vote and comment!!! I love you all!!!

~~Xoxo SRHR))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.9K 1.4K 36
You don't need an description just read the story!
39K 677 22
Markiplier X Reader X Jacksepticeye Everything is explained in the ' Introduction ' chapter :-) ENJOY !
2.2K 100 5
You either take your chances or life takes them away from you, and Noritoshi let that happen too many times before he achieved the freedom to stand h...
103K 2.2K 25
❥︎𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙠𝙪𝙨𝙪𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙠𝙞 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙤𝙛𝙛...