Who Is Staring Back At Me? (Z...

By Uncreative_Writter

How does one go about..... how does one define who he is? More

Bio
A Great Day To Be Tired
Yuheng Who?
The Bear With A Gift
Funeral Service At Its Finest
My Teacher Is A What?
A Hard Learned Lesson
Adaptus Xiao
Last Preparations
It's A Date Then!
Back in Buisness
Pluit Draco
Frozen Fury
Quick question
Dreams of Snow and Ice
A Civilized Conversation
Mysterious Messenger
Distorted Play
Everfrozen Gates of Teyvat
Cracks in the Seal
Very extensive Bio
A Long Overdue Talk
[SP] Abducted for a Vacation
[SP] Tales of a Happy Ever After
[SP] Gallant Knight
[SP] Future Invitation
PLs don't be mad lol
Serpent Skewer
Bedside Confessions
Unsolicited Interruptions
Hold on, wait a minute
Nail in the Coffin
Down the Rabbit Hole
An Underground Brawl!
A Tale Of Loss
On-going Preparations
Meeting of Four... and Me?
Time of Truth
Just A Few More Steps
Outtakes/Easter eggs

Returning trouble

1.3K 70 13
By Uncreative_Writter

This feels like Chaos.

________________________________________________________________________________

POV: Lumine

Y/n: "Babe let. me. go." You must be wondering why Y/n is currently glaring at the horizon, trying to continue his murderous march towards the boats.

Zhongli: "No. I cannot condone your violent intentions! Not if it involves another Archon, besides that drunk bard." Or why Zhongli is despesperatly holding him back.

Y/n: "She tried to kill Lumine!" Oh yeah I told them about my time in Inazuma, apparently Ei was made aware of my journey, yet chose to not tell her puppet, leading to this.

Zhongli: "Good point. Be back tomorrow, have fun." Yeah Y/n can be scary and that's coming from me, I mean he just intimidated the Geo Archon into submission.

Y/n: "Great! See ya by morning babe :3" How did he manage to say :3??? But I love Zhongli's positive reinforcement!

Anyways me and Paimon are currently standing beside the two, dumbfound at this conversation.

Lumine: "What do you mean 'be back by morning', it'll take you like two days by boat in itself right?" Why is he looking at me with this pitifull expression?

Y/n: "Right I haven't told you yet. Turns out I can enter my rifts and exit them wherever I want, I just need to know the place. So just tell me the next time you need to go to Inazuma, I'l be happy to shorten your journey. Anyways bye." With a little salute he just fell backwards, revealing a rift behind him.

Lumine: "Damit Y/n! Stop dropping these facts on me while you leave!"

Paimon: "How about we check in with Ningguang? Didn't she invite us to some kind of announcement? *Also Paimon thinks all this anger is bad for your heart*." I'll just pretend to have overheard that.

Lumine: "Fiineee, let's go now. Have a nice day Zhongli!"

Zhongli: "Indeed, a good day to you too traveler. Should Y/n return prematurely let him know that I'll be visiting Xiao." Geez what I'd give to have such a nice partner too, I mean we never know if Y/n is coming back right? A girl can only dream I guess, after all this is Y/n I'm talking about. He'll crawl out of his own grave just to spite me, best friend stuff and all that.

~Meanwhile in Inazuma~

Y/n: "And then I'll arrive at the Tenshukaku? Great, thank you!"

Yoimiya: "Yes yes, i gotta go back to my own Y/n story, Bye!" Strange woman.

Deciding to not question her I made my way to this Tenshukaku place that Lumine talked about, speaking off...I think I'm going to buy one of those cameras first.

Having done just that I was met with another dump fact. I was able to enter the Tenshukaku with no problem, like the guards straight up ignored my presence. It's like everyone here is a NPC warning the player about the Domain in the back or something. Anyways me being me meant maximum drama while I entered.

*Crash*

Yes those were the doors, yes I nearly hit the Electro Archon herself with one of those, but I don't care right now. Anyways I just walked in, my rage for her finally returning.

Y/n: "YOU! You're the Electro Archon right? Or are you the Puppet? If you're the pupett than show me the real one right now!"

Raiden Shogun: "Mph if you know of the arrangement than I shall not stall you." As if I'd let some stupid Puppet stall me... where the f am I now?

No really where am I? Dubán, any ideas?

[Dubán: "Ah so you do remember my existence! And no can't help you with that, maybe ask the literally floating Archon to your right?!"]

Well someone's sassy today.

Looking to my right there was, in fact, floating a carbon copy of that puppet, but I guess that should be expected. Man I feel dumb now.

[Dubán: "Good, because you are."]

Whaaa, why am I being bullied right now?

____

Ei: "Who dared to interrupt my meditaion."

Y/n: "Well I wonder who that could've possibly been...it was Lumine."

Ei: "How dare she!"

(Memes aside)

___

Ei: "Who dared to interrupt my meditaion." She's meditating all day? And I thought Zhongli's hobbies were boring.

Y/n: "I do! Lumine told me all about her time here and I just had to meet you in person! I even brought a gift for you!"

Ei: "I...what? You mortals keep surprising me, but go ahead, show me this...present." Wow she really is oblivious huh?"

I kept me 'friendly' smile on while walking towards here, apparently she realized her mistake a tad bit to late tho.

Ei: "I'd appreciate if you would please step back no-ugh!" Yep, gotta love the sound they do when I gut punch em. Now I just need a photo of her on the ground holding her gut.

I decided to get on one knee beside her, grabbed he by the hair and whispered in her ear.

Y/n: "Now listen to me real close. If I hear another story from Lumine in which you tried to cut her open we'll have a serious problem and by problems I mean the kind where icicle will grow up your ass until the've reached your heart, Understood?" Ah yes this terrefied expression is all I need.

*Clip*

Y/n: "Sorry about this whole scary talk, but I promised Lumine a picture. Anyways I'm supposed to give you my boyfriends kind regards, don't know why tho'." Pfft now she literally looks like a confused, kicked puppy.

Ei: "Who?" Oh yeah she doesn't know about that whole ex-Archon boyfriend thing.

Y/n: "Oh yeah, Morax!" Aww now she just looks traumatized, just like Barbatos when I told him, guess Zhongli was a menace himself huh?

Ei: "I see. Please leave now, I have....much to think about." Man when they give up its no fun anymore.

Y/n: "Will do, oh and by the way, I think that black feathered girl likes you, bye!" Guess I'll drop this bomb before I leave again.

With that done I walked backwards through my portal, little did she know that I can now pester her whenever I want, I know of this place now after all. Hehehe

Ei: "What the fuck just happened, and what the fuck Morax?!"

~Back in Liyue~

Paimon: "Woah Shenhe is freezing the Tsunami solid! She's really powerful!" I wanted to give a snide remark but a glowing portal to me left stopped me.

Lumine: "Wait Y/n? I though you'd return tomorrow? Well the more the merrier right?" Why is he looking around horrified? Wait I know that deadpanned expression, don't you dare.

Y/n: "Honestly? What the fuck Lumine?! I've been gone for less than a day and you go and summon Osial 2.0?! You no what? No." What does he mean 'no'

Lumine: "What do you mean no?! I could really use your help!" Wait...why is he walking backwards? Please don't tell me..

Y/n: "There is only so much bullshit I can endure. Have fun with that Osial knockoff though!"

And he walked back through the portal. Great, just great.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/n

Yeah you won't get more for the Beisht arc than this.

Kinda sad cuz 90% of this Chapter is about Y/n where he isn't supposed to be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61 1 1
A walkthrough of Zhongli's thoughts regarding the rite of parting featuring a certain |Name|... It could be you, it could be your OC, it could be you...
157K 5.6K 25
Y/n L/n was used to being alone, or having people leave her. She was adventurous and wished to see the world. Sadly, she wasn't allowed to. She longe...
21.9K 878 16
Basically the title but: Y/N L/N reincarnated into a hilichurl after passing from a heart attack. Him being more of an important character than he sh...
68.3K 1.1K 23
•°. *࿐ → male character scenarios w gender neutral reader (unless stated otherwise) → requests · open ◡̈