COTE:-Reaction to their futur...

By Xxxxgjsibvsisni3462

Hello guys!!! Excalty I am recreating the story I had left...I wanted to continue that one but because of som... More

Where are we?
Acting Director's Entry
Reunion with an Childhood friend.
Horikita Vs Karizawa debt
Ayanokoji and Karizawa talk after debt.
Ayanopapa Entry
Kiyotaka Vs Nanase
Reasult of poll Exam
Amasawa's confession of being Whiteroom student
(sneak peak) Amasawa Vs Horikita and Ibuki

Grip Test

14.2K 279 214
By Xxxxgjsibvsisni3462

Zato:- Alrighty everyone I will show you this videos from the perspective of a specific student. Can anyone guess it who that student would be?

Izhizaki /Albert:- Ryuen-san !!!

(A/N:- I don't remember what albert called ryuen, bro or ryuen or something else. If you know then pls tell me)

Class-B:- Ichinose-san!!!!

Many students from Class-D:- Horikita-san !!!!

Hirata's fan girls:- Hirata-kun!!!

Kushida simp:- Kiyoko-chan!!!!

Koenji:- ha...its must be me...After I am perfect..

Tachibana:- its must me Horikita-kun!!

Kastugari faction:- Katsuragi-kun !!!

Arisu faction:- It must me Arisu-san!

Arisu:- Fufufu...I am greatful that my people's think so greatly of me ...but I think the person's pov. we are going to look the future through must be ayanokoji-kun...

Everyone were shocked by the statement Sakyangi arisu.

Random:- Who's ayanokoji?

Random 2:- who knows? Never heard of him before.

Ryuen:-'hm? Ayanokoji? Suzune's orbiter?'

Pres.Horikita:- I also agree with sakyangi's statement.

Everyone went in more shock as even SCP agree with it.

Horikita was taken back my her brother's sudden statement and currently glaring at kiyo for taking her brother's attention..such a brocon.

Matsuhita:- Ayanokoji-kun! Do you by chance know sakyangi-san?

Kiyo:- hm...nope..I don't her at all.

Kei:- then why is she so confident over a gloomy-guy like you (said with a glare)

Kiyo:- why don't ask her then me?
'What the heck did I have do with this girl?'

{You haven't done anything to her yet. But you will do many things in the future hehe}

Kiyo:- what? (Confuse)

Kei:- what? (Glare)

Kiyo:- nothing. 'Whose voice was it?'

{Mine}

Kiyo:- (looked at the stage where Zato wave his hand with a devilish smile) {so you can even do telepathy?}

{Yes! I am god after all}

Kiyo:-{I see. By the way.}

{Yes}

Kiyo:-{ Does Sakyangi knows me somehow?}

{well I won't give you the detail but yes consider it that she had once visited white room along with her father and saw you their}

Kiyo:- so she knows it..

Horikita:- who knows what?

Kiyo:- nothing

Hoshimoto:- Do you know ayanokoji? Hime!

Everyone have their eyes and ears glue at Sakyangi arisu for the answer.

Arisu:- Ofcourse I knew him..He is my Childhood Friend after all...

Everyone:- Whhhaaaatt????

Ryuen:- so Loli princess is childhood of Suzune's orbiter? Kukuku it seems you also have something interesting hidden in you ayanokoji.

Whole class-D:- Ayanokoji are you and sakyangi-san really childhood friends???

Kiyo:- I just got to know that Right now as well That I have a childhood friend.

Everyone:- what???

Ike:- its getting confusing...

Sudo:- ya man...just say are you both friends or not?

Kiyo:- its a little complicated!

Everyone:- huh??

Zato:- Alright , alright I will show you guys how they are friends but first shall we start. The first vidoe that I have already placed.

Everyone nodded..

Random:- hey you didn't tell us yet from whose's perspective are we going to watch it from.

Zato:- fufu...you already have got the answer though.

Everyone:- huh?

Ichinose:- so we are going to watch it ayanokoji-kun's pov?

Zato:- damn right!

Manabu smirk.

Kiyo:- 'ha....its gonna be troublesome'

Zato:- lets strat...

Before the sports festival, in addition to deciding the contestants, other things to do are piled up.

Sudo:- sports festival? Hell ya...I finally got the chance to show up..

Many non-athlatic students:- Not for us.

 Most of them account for the preparations for the smooth running of the sports festival. We repeated exercises like the class entering the field, the game entering and leaving the field. When it comes to physical education, most of the time will be allocated to free activities, allowing students to devote themselves to the projects they want to practice.

    "I've borrowed it."

    Hirata applied to the school for the gym class the next day, and got a grip strength tester.

 The Horikita's plan adopted is to prioritize the ability to easily concentrate on those who are confident in their strength. The way is simple, but on benchmarks it should work well enough.

Some smart students:- it is a good strategy.

 Especially in the competitions that boys participate in, there are also many events that require pure strength.

"Let's do it in order. Let's measure the grip strength of your dominant hand. Just tell me the results orally, and I'll record them. I borrowed two, so please measure efficiently and don't waste your time. "

Random:- its sucks man..Last time I did my grip test it didn't even touch 40

Random-2:- mine was 45.

 After he said that, he planned to hand a measuring instrument to Hondo and Yukimura, who were standing on his left and right.

 He should have judged that the measurement should be carried out clockwise and counterclockwise.

 However, Sudou, who was not happy about this, took the measuring device forcibly.

Hirata fan club:- That's rude if you sudo-kun!!

"Let me start, Hirata. Let me measure first, so everyone can know the high standard value."

 I don't quite understand his reasoning, I only know that he is trying to show off his strength.

Ike:- heh? Really Ayanokoji... Don't you know for a man showing off his strength is one of his traits.

Some idiots boys nodded their head in agreement.

Yukimura,:- Not everywhere strength comes in handy.

(A/N:- man its look like Yukimura, took that personally)

 "Uh-...Then, let's start another trouble with Sotomura-san next door to Sudou-san."

 Because the position was forcibly changed, he separated the starting position again.

 "Look, Ayanokouji. That's the power of the man who leads the class."

Sudou smiled confidently, revealing his recklessness as the most promising winner.

Suzune:- what an idiot!

Sad sudog noises.

"Ugh!"

Sudou was full of momentum, shaking his shoulders while holding the measuring device in his right hand. The electronic value continued to rise, and it exceeded fifty in the blink of an eye, rising to sixty or seventy.

    The last value displayed was 82.4 kilograms. The surroundings became noisy in an instant.

Some students:- Man...seriously? Its quite high for a student...is he really a first year?

Ryuen:- Kukuku...Mine will definitely be higher than his..

Koenji:- haha...as for a perfect existence like me, I will definitely me higher than anyone in this school.

Some took him as nacrastic who is bluffing, some who knows koenji' s ability just accepted it..I mean what can they do..

Kiyo:-'Is it really that high? I thought it was average.'

" this strength is too much"

"Hey its because I have being exercising from a long time. Hey come and do the test you too, Kouenji."

Going to give it to Kouenji.

"I'm not interested, you just ignore me."

Sudo:- what a nacrastic one!

    Kouenji polished his nails and blew his fingertips.

Koenji:- ha...even my future self is prefect as present me.(said while adjusting his hair)

"Are you afraid of losing to me? Forget it, it's no wonder you see this number."

    Sudou made such a crude provocation, but Koenji seemed to have no intention of responding at all, not even looking at it.

 "Tsk... Hey, Ayanokouji."

Defects:- I bet he won't be able to touch the average score.

Arisu:-fufufu defects.

Manabu:- (smirk)'Are you finally going to show your real strength or just going to play average guy Ayanokoji?'

Ryuen:-kukuku ' let's see what you have got Suzune's orbiter'

 Since I was next to Sudou, he forcibly grabbed the force measuring device and stuffed it on me.

    "No, I'll take the test later."

Kiyo:-'I wonder if future me knows about average grip?'

 "What? Don't even make fun of you, just take the test in order."
Although I really don't want to be said by Sudou who robbed someone of the measuring instrument, but if I do it properly, it will definitely be my turn next.

    But I didn't expect that I would be the second one to measure... I know very well that Sudou's 82.4 kilograms is a high value, but what is the average for a high school life.

Everyone except arisu:- what??

Ike:- Man you really don't know average grip ?

Kiyo:-(nodded) I don't ..'since their is no point in lying here'

    I've held gauges hundreds, thousands of times in the past, but I've never heard of averages for the same age. Because I only concentrate on recording myself.

Many smart students:- 'Hundreds and thousands of time?'

Ryuen:- hm? Oye Ayanokoji what do you mean you have done gauges hundreds and thousands of time in the past?

Kiyo:- who knows?

Ryuen:- ha? (His eyes twitched in irritation as he filled like wanting to punch kiyo's poker face)

Arisu:- fufufufu (enjoying herself )

Kamuro:- 'Creepy smug-loli'

  "Hey, Sudou. How much is the average for a high school student?" 

 "Ah? I don't know, it's around sixty, right?"

Nagumo:- nope..its in 45-50 range

See that side of the screen. Grip strength is not proportional to arm thickness. Not irrelevant, of course, but important is the bundle of muscles in the lower arm called brachioradialis, flexor carpi radialis. Structurally, our lower arm muscles contract, pulling the tendons to flex the fingers, so by exercising thoseimproved. In other words, as long as there is a certain amount of muscle mass, depending on the training method, it is possible to exceed one hundred kilograms.

Katsuragi:- I am literally amazaed with your way of thinking Ayanokoji.

Chie-sensei:- hehe...it seems you have gotten quite good student sae-chan.

Sae-sensei ignored her

  Of course, this long-term training becomes necessary to concentrate on the grip for this purpose.

  I slowly exerted force on the handle, held it down, and started fine-tuning around forty-four. After passing fifty-five, I adjusted it even further, fixing the adjustment at a little over sixty.
  "...No, I can't hold it any longer."

Everyone:- what the...???

Shabita:- he literally could have gone higher..

Kanzaki:- Ya he purposely stop it....but why?

Shinohara:- is he holding himself back?

Matsushita:-'so am I not the only one Who's holding back?'

Ike:- Man I thought you are one of us..but you betrayed us.

Kiyo:-I literally have no clue how I have betrayed you ike? You are acting as if I am cheating on you.

Kei:- Then how about you explain why are you holding back?

Kiyo:- (sigh) Its...

Everyone:- its.....???

Kiyotaka:- its all Horikita's plan...

Everyone:- huh????

Horikita:- WTF...

ZATO:- Okay!!okay lets leave questions aside for now since we have to complete this vidoe

    I said so, and let go of the measuring device and handed it to Ike.

 Then he walked to Hirata's side to report.
"Sixty-six."

Aashina-senpai:- its still higher though.

Kirimiya:- ya...even though he manipulated it, the only problem that occur was that he didn't know the average.

  I reported so indifferently.
"Hey... Ayanokouji-san, you are very powerful."

    Hirata turned back to me in admiration and smiled.

    "Huh? No, but that's probably the average. Is that a significant value?"

Everyone trying to hold back their laughter.

Random:-pfttt......hahaha...man I don't why But its too hilarious..

Random 7:- I know right..haha..

Ryuen:- Kukuku...my, my Ayanokoji you have something for sure... You are quite interesting one indeed.

Manabu:- (trying to hold back his laughter)

Arisu:- fufufu..how cute of you Ayanokoji-kun..

  "The average should be lower. I think it's about forty-five, maybe fifty at the most."

    "Hirata—I'm forty-two point six. You give me some extra and count me fifty—"

 Ike came to report. This is not a requirement for a little extra coding.

 Hirata smiled bitterly, but he still recorded exactly 42.6 in the notebook. The outer village is forty-two, and the next Miyamoto to come is forty-eight. There are indeed many results below fifty.

  "I see... So sixty is too high..."

 It seemed that I was wrong to confirm the national average with someone like Sudou. There's no way that guy knows every little thing.

Kiyo:-'I have learn my lesson that I will never ask sudo about average of anything'

Some are still trying to surpass their laugh.

 I was thinking of sticking to the middle and avoiding the competition, but that was a big miscalculation.

Arisu:-'fufu..even masterpiece can do miscalculation'

    If this goes on, maybe I will have to participate in some push competitions.

    In the end, except for Kouenji, I was second in the class. What a misstep. Next in third place is Hirata with 57.9. This almighty man has indeed shown stable results here.
                                            _video fin..

Few girls have a heart in their eyes for this mysterious gloomy-guy.

 Zato:- okay how was the video.

Sotomura:- Entertaining

Random:- funny

Many students:- Mystery full

Zato:- why?

Sato:- because we don't know..If Ayanokoji is really strong then is he holding back.

Many agreed.

Zato:- Well well everyone have something of their own..they don't wish to share...that's same for Ayanokoji...

Many understood since they also have something they want others to know.
______________________________________________________________________________

Alright here..I have completed the grip test...since it had given many votes...

Okay so for next chapter...pls pick your choice.

1.Manabu vs Kiyotaka race

2.Horikita vs Karizawa class debet

3. Acting Directors entry.

4. Reunion with an Childhood friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 791 10
What if Shiro and Yuki went to ANHS with Kiyo? The characters are OCC (especially Kiyo) First fan fic/amateur writer infrequent updates Original stor...
1.8K 158 23
I present to you my very first fanfiction work, undoubtedly a somewhat unconventional creation resulting from the imaginative fusion of the worlds of...
14.7K 558 4
Yep, this is a reaction to my own fic "Ayanokoji X Himeno". And why not? In any case, it's unlikely to be interesting or anything like that. I'm only...
68.3K 1.9K 12
FanFiction, dedicated to the anime named Classroom of The Elite. I do not own the characters and places throughout the story. However, the plot will...