Anthony LaRusso x Reader [2]

By IloveAnthonyLaRusso

That's Part 2 of Anthony LaRusso x Reader [1] After you and your parents went to Germany for a week... Antho... More

❝𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗿❞
Chapter 1: A video
Chapter 2: We need to solve this problem...
Chapter 3: Beat his ponytail ass.

~What happend in Part 1~

1.5K 18 5
By IloveAnthonyLaRusso

I went to Devon's debate club, there was a guy named Johnny Lawrence. He wanted that we join Eagle Fang Karate. We joined his dojo, we did. We trained for the tournament.

At the tournament...we did everything...but we couldn't win...Cobra Kai won...but that was not the only thing what happend on the tournament.

I met a boy...his name is Anthony LaRusso. He bullied a boy named Kenny Payne. Kenny want revenge on Anthony.

I just wanted to go to the toilet at the tournament...on the way I saw a boy with a blue jacket. It was Anthony LaRusso.

After some days...I drove away with my parents for some weeks...okay... That was the plan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
118K 5.9K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
85.6K 4.8K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

117K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...