PLAYING DIRTY WITH MR.BILLION...

By littledamselintown

Once upon a time there was a billionaire,who was being played but is it that easy to play dirty with Mr.Billi... More

CHARACTERS
Abstract
Chapter 1:The beginning
Chapter 2: Confession?
Chapter 3: Coeur BrisΓ©
Chapter 4: Be my very personal assistant!
Chapter 5: Then vacate my place!
Chapter 6: Jealousy?
Chapter 7: A Kiss led to realisation!
Chapter 8:Left alone!
Chapter 9: I LOVE YOU...GOD DAMN IT!
Chapter 10 : A start to new life.
Chapter 11: The New Found Love!
Chapter:12 Love without jealousy..impossible!
Chapter 13:Difficult times.
Chapter 15: Manish Uncle?
Chapter 16:Something Good Happened

Chapter 14:Love-sick Brains

1.7K 254 35
By littledamselintown

Morning,8:00 am.

"Coffee!"

"Hmmm!"

Keeping the coffee on his table I went towards my desk.We both were forlorn.That bitch had snatched our peace.The news of his wedding was spreading like fire in the jungle.The continuous calls from delegates and his colleagues since yesterday has left us perturbed.

"Get the charts ready before lunch!Got it?"

He kept the cod less phone back after instructing someone and looked at me as he felt my eyes on him.

Everything happening with him was because of me,unfortunately.If I wouldn't have came in his life then this wouldn't have happened to him. The never going lines on his forehead,his long lost smile everything was just happening because of me.

"Kia soch rahi ho?"His gooey words and i realised he was there,wiping my tears.

"Nothing!"Wiping my dripping chin hastily I rotated my chair to other side.

"I won't marry anyone else!"Coming infront of me he sat on his knees and held my palms.His words determined and eyes scratchy.

"I cant live without you Nandani!I..I just can't!Main mar jaonga!"Two tears escape from his eyes and he dug his face in my laps.

Tightening my lips i tried to muffle my sobs but tears chose to fall with no mercy from my eyes.Ruffling his hair I rested my cheek on them and he continued to weep.

"Aliya..is..beautiful!She will keep you happy!"Only i know how i spoke these words.He moved back with a jerk.His eyes bewildered.

"Aap khush rahenge uske sath!Dheere dheere sab theek hojaega!"I held his cheeks while trying to smile with tears and he pushed my palms away aggressively before standing up.

"We have no option left Manik!Your wedding date is on headlines!Just in seven days you're ought to get marry!"I held his cheeks again,making him look at me,trying to make him accept reality but he again jerked me,this time more angrily.

"Shut up!"He growled palming my lips while his arm was encircled around my waist,firmly.

I tried to request him through my eyes and he jerked me more closer.

"One more word Nandani Murthy and you don't know what I'm gonna do to you!"He gritted and i removed his palm from my lips.

"You can't do anything Manik!We can't do anything!Bohot badnaami hojaegi aap kyon nhi samaghte!"I cried,knocking some sense in his love-sick brain.

"So?Do you think I'll sacrifice my love for this fame and name?"He spoke angrily and i sighed deeply,closing my eyes for a second.

He won't understand I'll have to do something!I can't let him loose his dignity just because of me.

"I know what rubbish you are thinking!"He clutched my waist tighter and i opened my eyes.

Before we could talk more the door sprang open.

"Manik Malhotra!"

"Mom!"Manik left me and went towards his mom who just entered into the cabin fiercely.

I wiped my eyes and pushed the errant strands behind my ears to look presentable in-front of her.

"Mom!How are you?I missed you so much!"Manik hugged her tightly and she too hugged him with the same zeal. "Mera Gudda!"

Amidst the hug she looked at me and a smile appeared on her lips.I too smiled in return when she gestured me to come closer to them.

"Meri beti!"She took me also in her arms,completing the hug and a tear left my eyes,hearing her butter like words.

I could feel Manik smiling to the fullest.

"So ye sab kia baatein kar rahe hain Manik?May i know?"Breaking the hug she asked Manik stridently.

"Pehle aap beth tou jayein Maa then we will talk!"Manik gestured her to sit on couch but she denied, "Main yahan bethne k liye nhi ayi Manik!Mere bete ki poori zindagi dao pe lagi hui hai and you think I'll sit and view the show quietly!"She was so angry.

"I don't know mom how to deal with it!Aliya came to know about Nandani and me and she has spread the fake news of our wedding.Baat itni phel chuki hai ek raat main k subah se I've switched off my phone being tired of receiving these congratulating calls!"He rubbed his forehead and i licked my lips fretfully.

"She really did that?I didn't think she could stoop so low!"Mom looked so  hurt.

"Mom!You can talk to her grandmother atleast!Miss.Shergill!She is your friend right?" Manik looked at her hopefully and she sighed.

"Tughe kia lagta hai Manik maine nhi ki hogi unse baat!Arey wo khud bohot disturbed hain Aliya ki wajah se!"She spoke and he sat down on the chair kept infront of table,with his palms clutching his head.

Aiyappa!Kuch karo na!I can't see him like this!

"Don't worry Manik!Truth always prevails!Koi na koi rasta zaroor niklega!"Mom pressed his shoulder and he squeezed his eyes tight.

MANIK'S POV

"Kese mom?Uss ek larki ne meri zindagi ko khel bna dia hai!Pehle engagement pe drama kia usne!Saari dunya k samne mazak bna k rakh diya hai mera!Mughe meri mohabbat se hi nafrat karwa di usne aur ab ek aur khel,khel rahi hai wo!"I was so frustrated at the moment.

"She is not that bad!"

I looked up from where these words came from and my lips expanded into thin line.

"Really?"I growled standing up from the chair and she stepped back in fear.

I know what her petty brain is thinking!

"Calm down Mannu!"Mom came in between us and i pursed my lips angrily.

"Aap mughe kyon keh rahi hain k main shant hojaon!Aap ise kyon kuch nhi kehti!She thinks that i should marry Aliya!Dheere dheere sab theek hojaega! Dheere dheere mughe us se pyaar bhi hojaega!Aur ek happy ending hojaegi!Am i right Miss Murthy?"I grunted and tears fell from her eyes.

I can't imagine living without you aur tum yahan mughe settle hone k mashware de rahi ho!

"Manik quiet!One word more aur ek kaan k neeche dungi tughe!"Mom glared at me and i rolled my eyes,going to another corner of room.

She was crying with her head down but this was needed.

Warna main janta hn,ye mere liye khud ko qurbaan kar degi!

"Nandani!"Mom caressed her wet cheeks and she cried more.

Damn Manik!Itna gussa karne ki kia zaroorat thi tughe!Wo bohot choti hai yaar!

My subs-conscious scolded me and
I looked towards her with the corner of my eyes and her tears felt like thorns piercing my heart.

"I..I dont know what to do Aunty!Ye sab hua tou meri wajah se haina!Manik meri wajah se mushkil main hain aur ye mughse bardaasht nhi ho raha!"She cried while hugging mom and i slapped my forehead.

"Listen!"Walking towards them I held Nandani's arm and pulled her from Mom's embrace.Mom was about to say something when i shook my head at her.

I'll have to clear Nandani's head before she do something stupid!

"I'm not in trouble because of you!Jaan ho tum meri!Tumhare bina kuch nhi hn main!"Holding her shoulders I spoke loud and clear while keeping clean contact with her eyes.

"Ek baar saans liye baghair reh sakta hn lekin tumhare baghair nhi!"My voice turned sincere and subtle.She was looking at me with her innocent eyes when i pulled her a little closer.

"I love you!You know that!Right?"I spoke with all my heart.I wanted to see trust in her eyes for me.

"Hmm!"She sniffed.

"Then I won't let you go!Main sab theek kar dunga!"I smiled assuringly and she nodded with a teeny weeny smile.

My eyes found mom and she had happy tears in her eyes.

"I knew i have raised a gem!"She smiled amidst her tears and i took both ladies in my arms.My two favourite humans.

...........

"Where are you Nandani?"As soon as i received the call i heard his freaked-out voice.

Before i could answer he shouted,"I'd told you Nandani not to go anywhere without my permission.But no to whom I'm complaining....

"Manik!"I muttered softly halting his words.I could hear him wheezing.

"Kahan ho?"He asked,trying to be polite.

"Wo I'm out for the meeting with Mrs.Chopra.Aapne hi tou mughe do din pehle direct kiya tha na k lunch pe unke sath meeting hai meri!"I spoke as softly as i could,trying to calm his insecurities.

"Haan but phir maine Cabir se kaha tha ye meeting handle karne k liye tou phir tum kyon gayi?"Again he was getting angry.

Uff Aiyappa!Kitne kharoos hai ye!

"Nandani!"He growled from other side and i scrunched my nose,annoyingly.

"Mughe apse baat hi nhi karni!Kabhi bhi nhi karungi ab!Bye!"

Switching my phone off i thumped it on the table and squeezed my head between my fingers.

Sard dard ho raha hai mera.Pta nhi ye Mrs.Chopra bhi kahan reh gayi.Adha ghanta hogaya ab!Upar se ye monster, dimag ki dahi bna k rakh di hai!Baat hi nhi karungi na tou jhagarne ka mauqa hi nhi milega inhe.

"Miss Murthy?"A female voice and i raised my head towards the source.

.......

"What is wrong with you Manik?Why are you getting so worked up?"Mom scrutinised her brows while sitting on my chair and I continued to walk to and fro in my cabin.

"Once she comes I'll lock her in my room!Kahin nhi Jane dunga main use!"Yes this was the right way to keep her with me.

"Are you mad Manik?Tune khud use meeting k liye bheja hai aur ab uss pe chilla bhi raha hai k kyon gayi?"Upon hearing her words I turned my ferocious eyes towards and she broke into a chuckle.

"Matlab haan baad main tune mana kar diya tha lekin..."Before she could say more I went towards her and held her palms at her laps sitting on my knees.

"Maa I don't have any problem with her going out par jo abhi sab ho raha hai uss main Nandani ka kisi aur se milna theek nhi hai.Aliya use manipulate kar degi.As you can see from her behaviour she is feeling guilty for coming into my life, creating ruckus etc etc.but little does she know she has made my life heaven.Only she has made me feel the essence of love."I stopped to take a breath and mom looked smitten.

"You love her this much?"She caressed my cheek and i laid my head in her laps.

"I do mom that's why I'm afraid to lose her.Neither I'm marrying to Aliya nor I'm losing my image I'm the son of Raj Malhotra.I'm not gonna loose.I'll make my way out."My words harsh and and determined.

"That's like my son!"Mom encouraged me by tapping my back and i closed my eyes taking a moment of peace in her laps.

"Manik!"Suddenly the door of my cabin sprang open and Zain came in followed by Cabir.

"Kiya hua?"I asked standing up as they looked really worried.

"Wo it was a call from Mrs.Chopra and she was getting angry that no one has reached to her for the meeting from our side."Zain completed his words and I felt ground slipping beneath my feet.

I picked up my phone to call Nandani when Cabir spoke,"Her cell is switched off!"

"DAMN IT!"Smashing my phone into the corner I yelled frantically.
"Agar jo main soch raha hun wo kia haina Nandani tumne tou phir tayyar rehna iss Monster Manik se milne k liye kyon k dhund tou lunga hi main tumhe!"

Yours
New Wanderer!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 13.2K 27
Sometimes love and trust are not the only thing to maintain a relationship. Because communication is another important part of relationship. One comm...
90.8K 8.3K 18
A sequel to Maine Pighladya Patharon ko Ek Tera Dil Pighalta Nhi-:)Those of you which haven't read it yet then run and read it fast! ~~Thora sa pya...
49.2K 2.6K 15
Manik Malhotra And Nandini Murthy Once Upon a time when they were together forever but something happens and they got separate...!!!!!! will destiny...
314K 21.1K 54
The journey of a careless play boy and fragile doll. Love is not his cup of coffee but for her husband is everything in her life. Both of them happy...