In the end, its Him & I

By amararosewrites_

"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. Anaís Semaya." "Out of all the star... More

Disclaimer!
Main Characters & Aesthetics
1. Twenty Five
2. Tequila & Bad Decisions
3. Fuck Me Into Oblivion
4. Waffles
5. Pool & a Movie
6. Peonies
7. I'll Kill You
8. Xile's 18th
9. Carnival
10. My Perfect Date
11. Star
12. Betrayal
13. Artista
14. Kiss & Make-up
15. Ours
16. Bunker
17. If Only
18. Submit
19. Naughty Ana
20. Semaya or Valentino?
21. Shortcake
22. Regina?
23. Welcome to the family
24. Anyone
25. It's Just Us
26. Bliss
27. Bad Boy
28. Stranger/Boyfriend
29. Spa Date
30. Cool off
31. Charity Ball
Author's Note;)
32. Valentino BBQ
33. Tears & Confessions
34. Home
35. Red Everywhere
36. The Darkness
37. Limitless
38. A Step in the Right Direction
39. Talent Show
40. Cross My Heart
41. My Girls
43. Sweet & Savory
44. Surprise
45. First Glance
46. In the end, its Him and I
Author's Note
My two cents...
Bonus Chapter

42. Beg Me

4.4K 36 42
By amararosewrites_

After nailing his father to a large piece of wood, Grey took me by the hand and led me to his office.

He opened the secret door to the bathroom and lifted me placing me on the counter. He opened the cabinet and grabbed a washcloth. After wetting it, he cleaned the blood his hands left on my face.

"What are your plans for your father?" I asked.

"The same thing I do to everyone who disrespects, touches, or even breathes on you in the wrong way."

"Grey, your mom,"

"I don't care, she's better off without him. The world is better off without him. He'll never hurt you, Xile, or her ever again." he said as he turned on the faucet and started washing his hands.

"Grey, it was only a slap, you can't." I tried bargaining although I knew the sick human being he was.

And truthfully he deserved whatever Grey would do to him. He disgusted me just as much as my parents did and I was ready to put them all behind us.

"No one touches you. Ever" he deadpanned as he turned off the faucet and looked me in the eyes.

I only nodded and he grabbed another hand towel to dry his hands before stepping in between my legs and placing his hand on the back of my head.

"Why don't you head home, it's about to get really loud and even more messy out there."

"Good idea, I feel like I've run the whole city of New York today," I admitted.

"I'll have someone drive you," he said.

"I'll be okay, I promise. Just hurry home my love."

"I will Yildiz," he kissed my forehead before helping me off the counter and pulling me to his chest. "I love you so much."

"I love you more,"

"Never," he said tickling me.

I grabbed his hand and pushed it away before shoving him by the shoulder and running out of the bathroom. I screamed as I heard his footsteps trotting my way. I turned to face him as I stood behind the sofa trying to put space between us.

"Stop," I held my hands at arm's length. "Please, I don't have my inhaler." I reasoned.

I backed away as he moved around the sofa, "Okay, I surrender," he said throwing his hands in the air. He stepped forward and I yelped as I tried to run away but he was too fast as he captured me in his arms and lifted me off of the ground.

I screamed and thrashed in his hold until I realized he wasn't tickling me like he usually would've. Only holding me. A smile on his face as he did.

"Your beauty is incomparable to any other." He said his eyes a darker shade of green than usual. "Kiss me,"

Without another thought, I pressed my lips to his and buried my hand in his hair. Our tongues moved together, the blood in my veins running hotter and hotter as his hands roam my body carelessly.

"Mom...dad?" Xile said making us aware of her presence.

Grey placed me on my feet and I brushed my hair behind my ear as I turned to face Xile who stood in the doorway.

"Mari?" I said stepping toward her.

"Is something wrong?" Grey asked as he passed me and made his way to Xile.

"Nothing's wrong, I'm just tired and,"

"And so am I," Zayn said as he pushed the door open more and stepped into the office. "Can we go, I tire of hearing your piece of shit father scream in pain."

Xile looked at Zayn and then us as she nodded agreeing with his statement.

"Well, it's a good thing I was coming to do just that," I said walking forward. "I'll see you at home, I love you," I tip-toed and kissed Grey on the cheek.

"Dad, you're not coming?" Xile asked.

He kissed me on the forehead before he stepped forward and placed his arm around Xile's shoulder. "I'll be home soon shortcake. I promise, there's just something, or someone I need to take care of." I took my phone out of my pocket when it rang and followed as they turned and made their way out into the hallway.

"Good Evening Ms. Semaya, this is The Velvet Box Jewelers, I'm calling today to inform you that your items are ready for pickup. We also offer delivery if that's better for you." the lady on the phone said cheerfully.

"Would I be able to retrieve it now?" I asked as I slowed my strides careful not to make Grey hear.

"We close in five minutes, but I'm willing to keep the store open for as long as you need." She said.

"I'd love that; I can be there in about 15 minutes."

"See you then, Ms. Semaya."

"Who was that?" Zayn asked as he came up beside me.

"Will you shush, you'll see soon," I said motioning for him to be quiet. "Where's your other half?"

"She left with Xavi, apparently he wasn't that injured to miss out on a spontaneous romp, so I'm driving with you,"

As I settled in the driver's seat, Grey closed my door, and I rolled down my window. I stuck my head out and kissed him goodbye once more, "Message me as soon as you're home," he said, and I nodded before rolling the window up and driving off.

"Now...who were you talking to?" Zayn turned in his seat to face me.

✦ • ✦ • ✦ • ✦ • ✦ • ✦ • ✦

After filling Xile and Zayn in on what I'd been keeping locked away in my mind these past few weeks and stopping at the jewelry store to pick up my custom orders, we finally made it home.

I stopped in my tracks as we entered the house and turned to face them, "Not one word of this to anyone, am I understood?"

They nodded frantically and I nodded once more before I turned around and continued inside the house.

The original plan was to give it to one of the twins or Xile to hide for me, but after long thinking, I decided otherwise.

I quickly took off my shoes and placed them on the shoe rack next to the door before running down the hallway. Opening the door to my old room I flip on the lights and quickly scan the room for the best hiding place.

Even though this room was a hiding place in itself seeing as no one ever came in here. Well, that is other than me when in desperate need of escaping everything haunting my mind relentlessly like a ticking time bomb waiting to erupt.

After grabbing the key to the jewelry drawer in the closet from the vanity, I quickly input the password on the keypad to open the closet door. I place the bag on the island countertop and open the jewelry drawer with the key.

Once I was done placing the jewelry boxes into the drawer, I folded the bag with the jewelry store's name printed in bold and placed it into one of the shoe boxes in the corner of the closet.

I double-checked that the drawer was closed and shoved the key into my pocket.

Exiting the closet, I turn to face the keypad once again. The door closes and I change the password to the date Xile, and I met the twins for the first time.

Surely Grey wouldn't know that and one could never be too cautious.

I went over to the bookshelf and used the sliding ladder to grab one of the books on the top shelf. I placed the key inside and placed it back on the shelf.

Maybe I was being too paranoid, but I wouldn't be taking any chances. Everything needed to be perfect for the surprise I had in store for Grey.

I smiled as I closed the room door and skipped back down the hall.

I stepped down into the living room where Zayn lay with half his body on the couch and the other off, a bowl of chips in his hand.

"It's just you and I Ana, she decided to clock out earlier than usual."

The excitement of my well-thought-out surprise dissipated from my body as the throbbing pain in my feet suddenly became more prominent as I stubbed my toe on the coffee table.

I scrunched my face in pain cursing under my breath as I tried shaking the pain away. I threw myself down on the couch next to Zayn and lifted my legs so they were resting on his only leg that made contact with the couch.

"I don't blame her, my feet feel as if they weigh 200 pounds whilst a large needle is ramming into them," I complained, "Oh dearest, will you rub them for me?" I asked with a soft smile as I lifted my leg and shook my foot.

He rolled his eyes, "Did I suddenly grow 3 inches and become insanely bulky?" He sat up, and shoved my legs off of him, "I'm not Grey, get those musty dogs off of me,"

He raised his hand, scrunching his nose, and made a fanning motion.

"Oh, fuck off, my feet smell better than you've ever smelt in your whole 25 years of existence,"

He stuck his tongue at me mockingly as I reached for the remote.

"Let's make a deal," he prompted.

I raised my eyebrows and motioned for him to continue.

"I'll rub your feet if you go over to the bar and make us your lovely martinis,"

I sat up on the couch and placed my finger on my lips as I contemplated his offer.

Realizing I'd not only be relieving the pain in my feet by the foot rub but also sipping on a tasty martini whilst doing so, I sprung out of the couch and reached for his hand. I shook it before I turned and made my way to the bar.

"Give me all you've got!" he shouted as I opened the cabinet and took out two martini glasses.

"Go get the lotion"

When I was finished, I grabbed the glasses and carefully walked over to the living room not wanting to spill even a drop.

I handed Zayn his and placed mine on the side table on my side of the couch. "Get to rubbing," I said as I lifted my legs onto his lap, sliding my phone out of my pocket. "Ow!," I screeched when he squeezed my toe.

His laugh was cut off when I grabbed the pillow from behind me and threw it at his head.

"Kaia called," I said as I pressed the video call button on my phone.

The phone rang and she answered almost immediately. I positioned the camera so she could see us both.

"What do you want?" Zayn asked.

Her hair was a mess, her mascara dried up under her eyes as she sat up in the bed, pulling the blanket as she did.

"You look like shit, and is that...cum on your chin?" I said and she wiped her face quickly, her face dropping when she noticed nothing was on her chin.

"You're not funny," she rolled her eyes. "I think I just had the most explosive orgasm ever,"

"Don't disrespect me like that," I said jokingly, and we all laughed.

"Obviously you're number one baby," she winked. "But I'm not joking, I thought I'd take on the dominant role, but he quickly changed that and had me begging for more. Now, he's cooking for me, are all Italian men like this?"

"Mhm, sounds about right. But I must say, I do think...no I know, Grey takes the taking,"

"Shut up!" they both yelled.

I chuckled as I reached for my drink, "Keep rubbing mister. I take it you won't be returning home tonight?"

"I don't think I'm ever coming home," she replied.

We spoke a bit more until it was time for her to go and time for something stronger than the martinis I'd made. We drank Grey's special whiskey together as we snuggled on the couch rewatching our favorite Gossip Girl moments. Eventually, it grew into an intense battle of Just Dance until we both got too exhausted to even take another breath.

It was getting later and later, and I was starting to wonder if Grey had taken it upon himself to drag his father to the deep burning depths of hell.

After having a long but most definitely needed shower, I changed into a lace underwear set and covered myself in my silk robe. I poured myself a glass of water from the carafe on my nightstand and sat in bed. I pulled the blanket over my legs and took a few sips before placing my glass onto the coaster. I opened the book I left on my nightstand to the page I stopped reading on and began reading.

After finishing two more chapters, I picked up my phone and checked the time. 9:52 p.m.

I tried calling him and when I got no answer, I sent him a message asking what time he'd be home. I dropped my phone on the bed and returned to my book.

I hang onto every word, heat circling at the base of my spine before it slowly creeps up.

I bent and parted my knees, burying myself more into the bed as I read the erotic scenes.

My lips part as I drag my hand down my body and trail my finger over my clit through my thong. Pushing my underwear to the side I circle the pads of my fingers in my wetness.

I slowly run my middle finger up and down my clit as I continue to imagine Grey doing the things printed on the rough white paper in my hand.

I slid one finger past my entrance and although I needed more, needed Grey, I dropped the book as my orgasm slowly began to build.

My other hand found my boob and squeezed each nipple, the pain making arousal gather low in my stomach, the throbbing in my pussy becoming more prominent.

I throw my head back, my orgasm dangerously near. I run my fingers over my nipple softly as I continue to twist my fingers in and out of my heated core.

"Grey," I moan as my legs begin to shake and I struggle to keep them open without him being here to forcefully keep them parted.

Slamming them shut, my orgasm takes over my body and I bite my lip, closing my eyes as Grey clouds my mind. I take deep breaths lifting the book off my stomach before lifting myself onto my elbows.

All the breath in my lungs dissipates as I notice the tall dark figure standing in the far-left corner of the room. I sit up quickly and open the nightstand to grab my gun.

"Calm down darling, it's only me," Grey says.

"For some reason, I'm even more scared," I joke.

He steps forward, his wingtips clicking against the floor as he does.

"Crawl to me," he says, "Now,"

I place the book on the bed before I slip off of it and onto my knees. Doing as he said, goosebumps cover my skin as I get closer, his handsome face becoming clearer.

I'd never fully wrap my head around just how beautiful he was. It was as if God had touched him himself. Perfect from head to toe, inside and out.

He groans as I put an extra sway in my hips before stopping a few feet away from him. He watches my every move carefully as I sit back on my calves. I twirl the piece of fabric holding my robe together around my finger and pull, letting it fall open to reveal my lace underwear set.

The silky fabric falls off my shoulder and bunches at my elbows. I drop my hands to my sides and the fabric completely falls down my arms and onto the floor.

He groans and steps forward.

"No," I whisper before continuing my crawl over to him.

Once I'm directly in front of him, I smile as I look up at him, his face now fully in view. And the most frightening monster in his pants hard as it brushed against my lips.

I purse my lips and place a kiss on it, letting my hand glide up his leg. He bends and places his hands under my arms before lifting me. I lock my legs around his waist and wrap one arm around his neck, placing my other hand on his jaw.

"What took you so long?" I asked.

"Not now," he breathed before he fisted my hair and crashed his lips with mine. My breathing became more ragged as he deepened the kiss, and I rolled my hips into his. He squeezed my ass before pushing my underwear aside and thrusting his fingers in me in one swift movement.

I pull away from the kiss as my mouth forms in the shape of an O. His rough fingers wrapped around my neck and squeezed as he walked forward. He pulled on my neck and bit on my lip as he continued to thrust his fingers inside me.

I moaned into his mouth and before another could slip past my lips, he captured it with his.

My back hit the soft comforter again and he pinched my clit before kissing his way down my neck, then the space between my boobs. He hooked his fingers in the waistband of my thong and pulled it down my legs.

He balled it up and shoved it in his pocket as he straightened his back and looked into my eyes as if he could see my soul through them.

Incoherent breaths left my lips as I watched him unbuckle his belt and place it on the bed next to me. I noticed he was wearing a completely different outfit so I'm guessing he made the smart choice and showered at the warehouse.

I lay there waiting patiently as he slowly removes his clothes.

"I can't be gentle, not tonight," he said, his tone laced with even more danger than his words.

"It's okay," I said placing my feet on the ground and lifting myself off of my back so I'm sitting as I look up at him.

"I'll hurt you,"

"I can handle it," I brushed my hand over his dick.

Taunting the beast wasn't my smartest choice but I wanted him no matter what.

His hand wrapped around my neck, and he pushed me down roughly onto the bed. His hands found the back of my thighs and he pushed up, so they were bent all the way back.

He looked down between us and groaned. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he put his arms under my knees and lifted me. Before I could take my next breath, his insanely large and throbbing dick pushed past my tight entrance.

I gasped tightening my hold on his neck as he squeezed my ass and lifted me up and down his dick.

Each time he filled me to the hilt, the breath knocked out of my body. He pushed me up against the wall and thrust into me hard as he bit down on my neck.

The pleasure and pain swirled together like needles prickling at my skin.

I screamed in his ear as I came around him, my body shaking uncontrollably as I dug my nails into his neck drawing blood.

He pinned my thighs to the wall as he relentlessly pounded into me. Deep grunts and curses rolled past his lips as he filled me. He grabbed onto my jaw and sucked my bottom lip into his mouth before his teeth clamped down.

Copper dripped onto my tongue, and I hissed before sucking my lip into my own mouth trying to relieve some of the tension.

He moved us from the wall and pulled out of me as he threw me over the corner of the bed and flipped me onto my side.

I screamed his name as he pushed inside me again and lifted one of my legs.

The new angle making my eyes roll to the back of my head as I reached for his hand trying not to slip off the bed. He grabbed my hand and continued pounding into me, hitting that spot inside me that blackens my vision and has me screaming for it to end whilst wanting more.

He let go of my hand and I yelped as he let my back bow off the bed. His palm found my neck again as he leaned forward and squeezed.

I clawed at his hand as he restricted me from drawing breath. My body moved up and down, slipping off of the bed more and more, running hot as I struggled to breathe.

"Beg me angel, beg me to let you breathe," he rasped against my lips.

I tried prying his hand from around my throat, desperate for air as I looked into his eyes.

I knew he wouldn't do anything to hurt me but the thought of him doing so only brought me closer to another orgasm.

"Grey," I managed to whimper as I felt him throbbing inside me. He loosened his grip on my neck only enough to let me take in as much breath as I needed.

I audibly drew in a deep breath, and I clenched around him when he used his thumb and circled my clit before we both came together. I trembled and he pulled out of me and sat on the bed pulling me into his lap.

I let my body fall limp on his as I let the very much-needed oxygen enter my lungs.

He massage my hips and thighs as he kissed up and down my neck.

"No other feeling compares to that of being inside you,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3M 371K 38
__❤︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❤︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...
258K 4.6K 70
ONGOING {Book one in the 'Dark' Mafia Series.} "Kill me," She rasped, her voice hoarse. It was confusing, she wanted this, she wanted me didn't she...
20K 433 34
**𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆**( complete) This story will have sensitive topics that meant be triggering to some readers. So please be advised. 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐢𝐚 ...
39.8K 993 109
Sometimes, not every love story can be as idyllic as it should be. Dean Winchester, bred and raised in the mafia, carried a heart that yearned desper...