The Bumping Accident

Από Flash2497

Megan woods is a 24 year old millionaire. She owns one of the biggest clubs in town. She has a close circle o... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
For you, Anything

Epilogue

23K 764 118
Από Flash2497

Avery's POV

2 years later

It's been a little more than 3 years since Megan and I have been together and even then every day I feel blessed to be waking up next to her. Well not today because when I reach my hands out she's not in bed next to me.

I yawn and open my eyes and look around the room. Then I look at the night stand and the first thing that catches my eye is my ring. I proposed to Megan two months ago and she said yes. The next day she went out and got me a ring too.

I move from under the covers and walk towards the bathroom. Megan and I decided to get a house together and this one's bigger. The second I step in to the bathroom I feel like I'm gonna throw up so I run towards the toilet kneel down and empty out my stomach. I've been feeling nauseous the past few days.

I get up and wash my face and do my morning routine. When I step out the bathroom the door to the bedroom opens. Megan walks in with a big smile and the second she seems me she frowns.

"Cute eyes are you okay? You look a little sick."

Her injuries have healed really nicely. When she went to physical therapy at first she would limp when she was walking but after a year she started walking normally.

"Yeah I think I'm getting sick."

She walks towards me and kisses my forehead, "do you want me to go get you anything?" She asks.

I shake my head no, "I just want you, where's Olivia?"

"Downstairs watching TV."

"Do you want me to tell her that we're not going to the park anymore?"

"No it's okay I'll be fine." I reply and put my arms around her neck.

"Are you sure?" She asks with a worry expression.

"Sweetheart I'm fine you worry too much."

She rolls her eyes and grabs my hand and we walk downstairs together. Olivia is so into her cartoon that she doesn't even see us when we walk downstairs.

"Your dad was here earlier this morning." Megan informs me.

"Did he need something?"

"He wants to get a new car for your mom so he was asking what car would be good for her." I nod and look out to the backyard.

When we came back from Italy the second my dad found out Olivia calls Megan mom he started calling Megan by her first name. They've become really close since then.

I guess he was worried that she wasn't good enough for us but now everything's changed.

Megan's relationship has also gotten way better with her dad. They've had their ups and downs but ever since he apologized things have been different. I don't think Megan has forgiven him completely but it seems like everyday she's forgiving him little by little.

It makes me happy to know that everything has fallen into place for everyone.

I look back at Megan and then look towards Olivia which makes Megan look at her too, "I'll go get her ready, I made breakfast for you so finish it while I dress her and can you please feed woody?"

"Thank you and yeah I will." She pecks my lips and leaves to go get Olivia ready.

I don't even feel like eating. Megan and I have been doing IVF so I should probably take a test before we go to the park since I've being feeling nauseous.

I force myself to eat a few bites of my breakfast then I feed Woody and go back to our room to get ready. I hear Megan talking to Olivia about what she wants to wear.

It makes me happy to see how much Olivia loves her and how much she loves Olivia. It's truly a mother daughter relationship.

It takes us about 30 minutes to get ready and go out the house. I still have my car but Megan traded her Porsche and got a newer version. I still don't like her driving sports car but she likes them so I've learned to compromise. Plus most of her sports cars are in Italy.

When we get to the park Megan takes all of our stuff out and we go under a tree.

"Mommy can I go play now?"

"Yeah sweetie but stay where I can see you." I reply and she nods.

Megan lays everything down and I sit down first and she follows. She wraps her arms around me from behind and we stay silent for a few seconds.

"Olivia wants another dog." Megan whispers.

I move out of her hold and turn to face her, "Oh no you better not I will divorce you if you get her another dog."

She smirks, "we're not even married yet."

"Doesn't matter I can still divorce you."

She laughs, "whatever you say babe." I laugh with her. She makes me so happy.

"Harper called yesterday." I inform Megan.

"I swear I don't have best friends anymore you've stole them from me."

I roll my eyes and slightly smile, "Don't be dramatic you were at the club yesterday so she called me."

"Yeah yeah whatever, what did she want?"

"She called to say what time the surprise party is for Courtney's birthday and she wanted to know what you got her."

"I didn't get Courtney anything." She replies nonchalantly.

I raise my eyebrows and she shrugs, "I'm gonna go broke cute eyes what else do they want? A plane? I've gotten the three of them everything they could possibly need."

"There's no way you didn't get your best friend a gift." I look at her pretending to be mad.

She huffs, "fine yeah I'll go get her a cat or something she was talking about wanting a cat."

"You're impossible sometimes." I reply.

"But you love me." I stay silent and she pouts.

"Don't look so sad sweetheart I do love you." She immediately smiles and kisses the bridge of my nose. I swear she acts like a child half the time.

I grab her hand and squeeze, "When you bumped into me that day I never thought that our lives would be like this."

"Wait a second it was the other way around you bumped into me."

I look at her shocked, "I did not."

"Either way everything started because of that bumping accident." I smile at her and she smiles back.

Silence falls around us before I take a deep breath, "I have to tell you something but before I do I want you to promise me something."

She frowns, "promise you what?"

"I know we've talked about this before but I don't want our children involved in any part of the mafia."

I know she's going to promise but I know deep down they are going to be involved whether I like it or not. Especially Olivia it seems like she's going to be a lot to handle when she gets older.

Every time we visit Italy we practically have to drag Olivia back home. She never wants to leave and I know it's mostly because of Sofia.

"You have my word cute eyes, I will always look out for my family."

"Good." I smile and grab her face and kiss her lips gently. She puts her arms around my waist and brings me closer. She nibbles on my bottom lip and before the kiss can get any deeper Megan pulls away quickly.

She looks confused, surprised, and horrified at the same time, "Wait what do you mean by children? We only have one child."

Love is an interesting word. It's a strange word. It's a powerful word. Before Megan I never really understood the concept of love. I didn't know what it felt like being truly loved my someone. I didn't understand anything about it until I met Megan.

I learned that there's no way to truly put love into words. It simply has no definition. But my definition of love is Megan.

In this lifetime and any life time, I'm always going to find and choose her. It's always been her.

"I'm pregnant."

The End
-

A/N: Hey everyone TBA has officially came to an end. I had so much fun writing this book. This is definitely not the end for these two you'll see them again. Thank you for all the votes and the comments and reading till the end. ❤️

See you guys in Hazel and Kai's book which will hopefully be soon 😊

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

4.4M 184K 57
Destiny is 25 she's struggling to keep up with her two jobs. she's an orphan and she has a 2 year old daughter named Angel, her ex boyfriend left her...
1.1K 85 14
Annie Bryant has always been a bit of a mess. She feels as though she is not adequate in many ways- but she knows that she is in one way, which is ch...
1.9M 54.3K 46
(Gal Gadot) (gxg) Amara Jones is a 19 year old girl. She loves studying and is very innocent. One day, she went and visit Gal Gadot, the owner and t...
Hold me Από sweatingpie214

Ρομαντική

386K 11.8K 87
Gabby a nineteen year old girl, with an awful childhood. So many scars and ghosts from her past, bad memories. She was adopted by Marsha and Kathy th...