What If... {Stuck with the Pa...

By EerieSmile

Countryhumansxreader One Shot request book to the main book Stuck With The Past More

Request Page
The Weakness Behind An Aggressive Mask
The Wall That Divided The World
Rats and Cats
Seax

Company and Abandonment

1.6K 62 75
By EerieSmile

What if the USSR would have caught the reader in "The Weakness Behind an Aggressive Mask"?

Requested by @KTMjoslin

"Teach me a lesson? What for? What did I ever do to you?"

What did you do? You made him feel weak. Your burning eyes were filled with hatred towards him, which only fueled his want of breaking you.

He didn't like feeling weak.

So he would break the people around him.

He opened his mouth to say something, but suddenly someone knocked on the door.

"Go away, США!" USSR snapped angrily.

"It's not SA SHA A, it's me, Britain."

USSR's eyes widened, his grip around you loosening.

You jumped out of his arms and opened the window.

Fleeing onto the roof you saw The Soviet's surprised face.

But just before you could pull yourself up, you felt an iron grip hold onto your ankle.

You fell back into the Slav and hit your head on his chest.

He quickly wrapped his one arm around your neck and pressed your chin down with his other hand.

You tried to scream or yell, but you had no air left to do so.

The world quickly started to spin, and then went black.

USSR quickly tossed your body under his bed and then opened the door.

"Да? What's going on?" USSR could barely finish his sentence, USA already pushed him to the side and stormed into the room.

"Where are they?!" He yelled, but before he could search anywhere USSR pulled him back.

"This is me and Britannia's room. And I told you to stay away." USSR sternly said using the same tone parents did when talking to a rebellious teenager, avoiding his eye contact as if he were talking to a servant.

"Excuse me? You are torturing an innocent person in here because you are a coward and can't just face me directly! Britain help!" USA snapped at him, looking at the Soviet with rage and hate in his eyes.

"Now now. Calm down." The British Empire put his hand on the American's shoulder.

"We all know you don't really like each other. Are you sure that you aren't overreacting? I have to admit, you look tired USA. Maybe the situation isn't that bad and you're making it worse in your head?" The Brit put his hand on USA's shoulder.

"In my head? Who are you to judge? You weren't even there." USA snapped at The British Empire.

"USA, the room is obviously empty. The only way of the USSR actually doing something so despicable, would be kidnapping (Your Name). Now I'm sure you and USSR don't get along for a reason, but you have to think realistically for a moment. You don't actually think he's keeping (Your Name) hostage, that's way too barbaric for first world standards." The British Empire started lecturing the American, who looked at him with disbelief.

"That is not what's happening." USA tried to explain.

"I'm leaving now." The British Empire said dismissively.

"No wait!" USA yelled after the Brit, who already strut away.

Rage kindled USA's flame.

He turned around, about to fling his fist at USSR's triumphant face, but froze as something cold touched his forehead.

A panicked gasp escaped USA's lips, before he slowly raised his hands in the air.

USSR stared right into his eye, USA didn't brake eye contact either.

"Britain." USA whispered helplessly, trying to call for help in his panic.

"Be quiet about this. Don't say a word or I'll blow your brains out." USSR hissed in his ear.

Shivers went down US' spine.

"You wouldn't." The first waves of shock had passed. USA started to get his self control back."There's no way you could ever get away with that."

"You underestimate what I'm capable of." USSR hissed the same sentence USA had used, his voice full of despise.

"You don't have to get involved in this anymore. It has nothing to do with you. You said there wasn't anything between the two of you, why are you so worried?" He asked the American.

"Anyone would be worried. Anyone who isn't an absolute monster." The USA said, trying very hard not to let his voice tremble.

USSR snapped.

He shoved the US against the shelf, keeping the pistol pressed on his forehead.

USA grunted sharply in pain.

"I see there is no reason to try and negotiate with you." USSR angrily said.

USA reacted quickly and punched USSR into the abdominal area, but USSR, obviously having the upper hand in the situation, pressed US' jaw up and jabbed his lower throat violently with two fingers, making him gag out of reflex, and before he knew it the metal part of the pistol painfully collided with the side of his head.

USA winced before receiving another painful blow to his ribs, which made him collapse to the floor, where he remained motionless.

USSR waited to hear if any curious country had heard their fight and was about to investigate, but the room remained eerily still.

Sighing, USSR muttered a quiet apology, before picking up the battered body in front of him and tossing it beneath the same bed you were.

He needed USA for answers. And making you pay for USA's misbehavior was going to be the only way to make him talk.

But first he needed to find a place he could do that in peace.

|~~~~~~~~~~|

You groaned.

The first thing you felt was dizziness. The floor beneath you spun. Then your other senses started to slowly return.

The cold and hard floor made all of the bones in your body ache terribly.

The only thing you couldn't do, was open your eyes, breathe through your mouth or move.

The more your senses returned, made your realize you were tied up, facing down.

But your body was too weary to turn on your back and face upwards.

Whatever is happening, I can't fight it. I'm completely helpless.

You knew that you should be getting yourself together, roll around and face what was happening right now, but you couldn't. You felt so crushed, your soul and will to fight was deeply buried.

You laid still like that for what seemed like eternity. You dozed off again, your thoughts blacked out and it was just you, and the buzzing static in your head.

But then, a faint and weak, surprised and scared voice called out to you.

"(Your Name)?"

You recognized USA's voice. But you still didn't want to move. It was nice lying here like this. You had gotten used to the conditions.

"Soviet!" The US suddenly gasped.

"Ah, Sasha. You're awake. Want some tea?" A heavy Russian accent asked.

Sasha?

"If you're going to say my name in Russian at least say it correctly, commie." The US answered him angrily.

"Do you want some tea? Or no?" The USSR repeated his question.

The mentioning of a beverage made you realize how dry your throat was, and you heaved yourself to your side. You opened your eyes to see the US hunched over in the corner, also tied up. USSR was sitting on the floor next to you with a teacup in his hand, a tea can stood beside him.

The floor was hard concrete, and the whole room was a huge, empty garage.

Is this the abandoned factory and the other side of the woods? How the hell did we get here? And what is going on?

"(Your Name)! Are you okay?" USA asked, fear in his voice.

"Can I have something to drink?" You asked hoarsely.

"You have to ask USA if he's ready to give me some information. We'll see after that. USA do you want some tea now or not?" USSR asked the US again.

Didn't he just call him Sasha?

"You can't just give me tea and refuse to give (Your Name) some!" USA said angrily.

"Well then tell me. How was your militaristic influence doing before you left our world?" USSR asked him calmly.

"I still have the most powerful army in the world, if that's what you're referring to. And I don't think it will get worse anytime soon." USA angrily said.

"And by the way, NASA still exists. And even Russia comes aboard the ISS, our international space station made by all of us together." USA spat out, happy to brag in front of his arch nemesis.

"Very well." USSR said, his face still emotionless.

"Here you go." He helped you sit up and brought the cup up to your mouth carefully.

You drank the whole content of the cup. To your surprise, it hadn't been tampered with. It didn't taste weird, nor did it make you feel nauseated.

"Thank you." You said.

USSR nodded once as a reply while filling the cup again for the US.

They're all so... surprisingly calm. USSR just kidnapped us. And now we're sitting here, having small talk and a tea party, in an abandoned factory.

"Now." USSR said returning to his place.

"How are you doing financially? Who is your closest partner when it comes to trade? And how is your and Russia's relationship doing?" USSR asked USA.

"That's none of your business." USA spat out.

"Fine, I've got all day, and the day after that." USSR chuckled.

Then he suddenly picked you up and put you on his lap.

"What are you doing?" You asked, starting to tense up.

USA started uncomfortably stirring where he sat.

"I'm continuing where we left off." USSR hummed, ruffling your hair.

You felt how your pulse quickened. Fear spilled back into your veins making them go cold.

"If we're already here, and USA obviously doesn't want to talk, why shouldn't I take care of you first?" He asked close to your ear, ruffling your hair fondly, as you felt his disrupted breath crawl down your back.

"USA ANSWER HIM GODDAMNIT." You shouted, your tired voice cracking, making you sound like a distressed child.

"Russia and my relationship isn't good. Happy now?" USA said angrily.

"You know I'm not." USSR said, untouched.

He softly kissed your cheek.

"Do that one more time and I'll bite you." You threatened him, angry that your hands and legs were useless.

"You can try, but there's no guarantee I won't bite back." USSR chuckled, before bringing up a knife to your chin he had kept somewhere with him.

Now that your mouth would be slit if you opened it, and the clear warning he was going to hurt you if you resist it, the only thing you could do was glare while he softly kissed your jaw.

USA felt sick. He had did this to you. He and his stupid mental breakdown.

"I'm in debt." USA called out suddenly. "I'm in debt now let me go!"

USSR, who still didn't know everything he wanted to, ignored the American and let his one free hand caress your cheek. Then he dropped the knife and heaved you up so he could kiss your neck.

"USA, tell him how much!" You angrily shouted, so loudly that it echoed through the huge room.

"Twenty eight point four trillion!" USA said, annoyed.

USSR stopped.

"Trillion?"

"Yes, trillion. Now let me go!" USA yelled angrily.

"Wow." USSR commented, before breaking down into hysterical laughter. "How are you ever going to repay that?"

"That's none of your business! LET ME GO." USA started tearing at the rope he was tied up with, (making you even more angrier, since USSR probably used all of your good rope), but instead of freeing himself, his body shook with pain and agony. Whatever had happened, he must've been beaten up horribly.

USSR ignored his struggles and worked his way down or neck, then bit down on your crook, making you yelp in pain.

USA's heart pulled itself together.

"USA please. Please don't let him do this." You begged.

USA tried to block your voice out, but he couldn't. He couldn't let this happen.

"If I tell you who my most important trade partner is and how much debt I have to them, will you stop?" USA's voice was filled with panic.

He realized that he had lost. He couldn't watch you pay for something that wasn't your fault in the slightest. USSR was going to use you shamelessly. The degradation and both mental and physical agony that nagged on USA was becoming unbearable.

USSR didn't answer, just nodded softly as his hands wandered to the lower part of your shirt.

You weakly butted your head against his chin, but you were too weak and tired to hurt him, and biting him wasn't possible anymore, since you'd have to twist your neck in an inhuman way.

The Union ignored your protest completely, and USA's panic reassuring him, he let his hands slightly glide under your shirt.

"Stop!" You yelled hoarsely, your voice failing you. "I said stop you bastard."

"China!" USA shouted. "And I owe him nine hundred eighty one billion dollars. And our relationship isn't going well."

USSR stopped.

"Even though you like to say you're still the greatest country, this is quite embarrassing." USSR looked at the USA with a triumphant gleam in his eye.

"I don't know how this information is ever going to be useful to you." USA shook his head, his gaze fixed on the floor, not daring to look at you or the Slavic Union.

"I just wanted you to tell me how pathetic your situation is yourself. What I'm going to do with the information later is none of your business." USSR said with a very cold face.

"Let me go." USA said, his anger slowly returning.

"Come here, then we'll see." USSR said, dead serious.

"My hands and feet are tied up dummy." USA snapped at him, rage sparking in his eye.

USSR simply shrugged and bent down to the mark he had left on your neck.

You gave up your protest. It was hopeless, he had gotten what he wanted.

USSR kissed your cheek again.

"You can't be serious!" USA yelled.

USSR let his hand roam under your shirt again, up your back, slightly picking you up.

From the corner of your eye, you saw how USA stared at the two of you, then slid on his side and started to roll from his stomach onto his back repeatedly.

He was going to barrel roll his way to the USSR, who meanwhile just buried his face in your neck, resting.

He listened to your pulse beat and your quickened breathing.

The fact that you were so brought up because of him gave him a kind of triumphant satisfaction. He didn't have to do anything more. He was making the USA crawl to his feet and had taken you away from him.

That was all he wanted.

That was all he needed.

You watched how USA cursed under his breath and winced in pain, whilst slowly and with a lot of effort was getting closer to you.

When he finally got to you feet his face was completely red with shame and dirty from the oily concrete.

He couldn't look any of you in the eye, just laid still on the floor, hoping that the USSR would untie him without having to beg.

But the USSR remained still, holding you in his lap.

"USSR untie me." USA said, before adding a whispered: "...please."

"I couldn't hear you. Please repeat the last thing you said." USSR said, opening his eyes again.

Instead of giving the mortified American his attention, he fondly ruffled your hair again, his eye onto you.

"Please. I said please." USA repeated loudly.

USSR sighed.

"And what if I didn't?" He asked, in an eerily calm voice.

Your heartbeat stopped for a second.

He's not planning on leaving us here. Or worse, killing us.

The image of him throwing your tied body into a river flashed through your head.

"Stop fucking around and untie me." USA snapped, but you could hear by his voice that he was scared too.

"I think such rudeness doesn't deserve to be fed. What about you, (Your Name)?"

"I think you're a monster." You growled.

All USSR did was chuckle.

"I see."

He set you down on the floor, then got up and turned to leave.

Then why don't you keep him company?

Voters:

@KTMjoslin

FallenDice

@Yuu-Dane

@Panda_KawaiUvU

@Kamiiko2008

@PatheticSinner

@Mythic_Inferno

@_Akki_Ryo_

_CookieGoonie

@ImBaguette

@HarrisBee

@you_heard_nothing

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 4.1K 32
Hello friendos :3 So every once and a while I'll go through a phase where I'm just super obsessed with a specific country....and this story is the re...
6.3K 550 18
«𝚁𝚞𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚊 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛» "𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑠𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙, 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑖𝑡?" !Warning! • This is a male country x female reader. • T...
232K 7.3K 29
Ello, this is just another Stucky book with one shots of every sort :)
75 1 2
uhh why not i'm bored in class and i want to do this :D so ill probs update when i am in class sooo you don't have to read this it has nothing import...