The mafia I married

By melwrites4

Amelia has had a tough life and it all got even worse when her dad returned from his trip. He has sold her t... More

Authors note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
Characters

12

53.8K 865 226
By melwrites4

~Ezra~

Amelia is sleeping in her room. Adan walks in and wants to talk to me. "Hey man" he says and I nod in response. "I think it's time to talk" Adan says and I wait for him to talk.

"About Amelia" he pauses. "You have changed a lot since you've met her. You've become this man no one's ever seen, she is doing things to you and you have to put an end to it" I let him finish. "It's putting you and her in danger. You used to fuck new girls every week and now all you think about is her. You can't let a girl come before Mafia. It has always been Mafia before love and now you are doing the opposite."

I rub my forehead in frustration.

"All she does is benig good to people why can't you all just like her" i say knowing this all is bad for her. My life is nothing i would want to give her. "You make very bad decisions because of her Ezra and now you put her and yourself in danger" Adan says and I know it's true. I am dangerous to everyone near me. I would never hurt her but the other mafias will. I can't keep doing this to her. Everyday is a living hell for her. I am hurting her. That's all I know to do. And now being put in danger because of me.
I will never forgive myself for putting her into this much pain.
She will be free from all this and I will never let her go through something like this again.

Somehow it hurts. It never used to hurt. This time it does. I thought this feeling was gone when mom died. That was the last time I was ever hurt. I promised myself to never feel love or loved again because the only thing that come from love is pain. And I never would want to feel it again. My heart hasn't ever been beating this much for someone and it's scary. How much control she has over me. I don't like it at all.

But ever since she came into my life I've felt so protective over her. I don't want anything bad happen to her and for that I have to let her go. Give her a chance to be happy.

When mom died I distanced myself from everyone. I hand not a single friend left after a month. I wouldn't blame them. I told everybody to fuck off. And they did.
And this time I will tell Amelia that not because I want to. Because it's what's best for everyone even for her.

"Adan?"

"Yea" he says. "Get Amelia's things packed up she's leaving" I tell him as he nods and leave my room. I never thought someone leaving me would be this hard.I have to get out of my thoughts. I pack my training clothes and get out.

***

~Amelia~

A knock on the door. "Come in" I yell from bed. Adan comes in. "Adan what is it?" I say waiting for a answer. "Ezra wants you to leave this house, pack your things and you can leave" he tells me. I sit on my bed in shock. That's not possible. After everything we've been through. I stand up and walk closer to Adan. "That can't be true where is Ezra" I demand because this is insane. Adan sighs one time. "Don't you get it he's tired of your shit, he want's the life he had before you" Adan says. "You mean the life where he had no emotions, just killing and fucking girls?!" I say because this can't be what Ezra wanted.

"Yea exactly, he hates you, you never gave him what he wanted" Adan answers with no hesitation. Two maids come inside and open my wardrobe. They put everything in a suitcase. My hands go to my forehead as I back up to sit down on the bed. I sit there in shock trying to understand why he would want this.
"I need to talk to him" I say because it can't only be me that have felt the thing between us. "Don't you get it he doesn't want you near him anymore, he's probably fucking someone right now" Adan says. I feel my anger rise. What the fuck. Has he been with other girls this whole time. I'm so mad right now. I don't deserve this. And suddenly I get sad but I can't let Adan know Ezra has hurt me. I stand up in anger and push the maids aside as I close the suitcase myself and carry it outside. The fact that Ezra does this right after the most traumatic thing happened to me says only one thing. He doesn't care and never has.

Adan doesn't follow and I open the doors for the last time. Not looking back I walk outside and call a taxi. "Miss" David yells trying to catch up to me. He is Ezra's personal driver. When he finally has reached me he takes some deep breaths. "Miss let me drive you" he says. He's always been sweet to me. He's a small, old man but has a very big heart.

But I don't want to be near anything Ezra has. "Thank you, but I'll just wait for the taxi" I tell him and he nods in response. As he slowly walks back to his car. When my taxi arrives I step inside and he puts my suitcase in the back.

It has started to rain. Even the sky seems to be sad today. I don't want to cry but I do. I can't help it. Im so mad he couldn't even tell me himself that he didn't want me. I thought we had something.

One thing that makes me happy is what's waiting for me at home. My sweet sister Eloise. The best brother Alexander and my mother. I've missed them a lot. But then I realize father will be home too. I will just come up with a lie. Because if he knew Ezra didn't want me he would kill me. I am a failure in his eyes and this will make him even angrier.

When we arrive I step out in the rain and grab my suitcase. Walking up to the place I grew up in. I knock on the door. "Amelia, what are you doing here?" Father asks. I try to hide the redness in my eyes as I step inside. "Ezra...he sent me home for a week to...to spend time with my family" I try to convince him. He looks like he didn't believe it but doesn't make anything of it. Letting me go into the living room where my family is sitting.

Eloise looks better. She's smiling at me before running up and hugging me. Alex does not look so good though. He has a black eye and has busted his lip. I move around the table to hug mother. "How lovely to see you honey" she kisses my cheek.

Alex stands there opening his arms for me. I hug him so freakin tight as I whisper. "What did he do?"

"You know, just almost broke my face" he whispers back jokingly as he smiles. But it's not funny at all. I know he doesn't find it funny either just trying to get me to not worry. I let go of the hug and look him in the face. "Sometimes I just wish we could kill him" I whisper so no one else but we can hear. He mouths the words me too.
I go upstairs to my room as I unpack my things.

What has happened to me these moths I've been there I want to forget. And I will. I will not let anything, not even Ezra ruin me. As much as I feel heart broken right now I will move on from him.

***

We all go to bed and Eloise keeps talking about everything I've missed when I was gone. Some boy she met and a lot of school drama. We laugh the whole night. I've missed this more than anything.
She sleeps after a while and so do I.

The doorbell rings. I open my eyes and get downstairs to open the door.

A man dressed in all black stands in front of me.

Ezra.

"What are you doing here, you need to leave" I tell him.

"I can't be without you Amelia. I need you." He says. In a second his lips lock with mine. I kiss him back like I need him too. His hands drift to my ass as he lifts me up. I hook my legs around his torso putting my hands in his hair.

"I need you too..."

I open my eyes. What the actual fuck.

I had a sex dream about Ezra. This can't be true god I have to forget him. This is the first ever dream I've had about him and will be the last I'm sure. I try to convince myself that and get back to sleep.

***

I'm going crazy I think. It's been 2 weeks since I left Ezra and I keep waking up because of Ezra in my dreams. He's been invading my dreams for two whole weeks now and I can't think and see anyone else. He is everywhere.

I am trying so hard to not think about him but every time I do my heart races. Anyways I've decided to distract myself from all of this, so today I have a job interview and I can't be late to that. I put on my clothes and shoes then leave.

I take the bus and hop off on the third stop. There it is. Happy milkS.

I feel like this would be the perfect place for me. I love making people happy and what better that giving people some good milkshakes. I for sure would be happy by a milkshake right now.
I step inside the shop and a bell at the top of the door rings.

"Hello what can I help you with today" a young girl my age says. "Hi I'm looking for Mr Lee I have an interview with him today at 12." I say smiling.
"Oh yes, come this way" she says and I follow her. We go behind the desk and into a room. "You can sit down Lee is coming in a minute." She says leaving me on the grey couch.

In just about a minute an old man comes in. I stand up and shake his hand. "Nice to meet you" he says as he takes a seat on the couch in front of me.
"So my name is Tom Lee and I own this place." He says smiling. "It's a really nice place you've got mr Lee" I say. He seems happy about my compliment.
"So why do you want this job?"

I make myself comfortable on the couch before answering. "First of all I do want to make people happy, I think this would be the perfect place for it. Second of all I really need a distraction from...everything." I say and he laughs at that.
"Well we need help here since we are only two people working here." he says and moves to a desk behind him.

"If you want the job you've got it" he says taking a name tag out of his drawer.
He hands it to me with shaky hands. I of course take it. "Thank you so much mr Baker, I won't disappoint you" I say and he nods in response. The name tag has my name on it. It seems like he was already prepared to hire me.

I get out of the room and the girl looks at me smiling. "So did you get the job of not?" She asks exited.

"I did"

"Yesss" she says and hugs me. "My name is Mia by the way" she says backing away a step.

"Amelia" I say.

"I already know you and me are going to be great friends" she says and I smile. "I think so too" I answer and I do think we will get along really good. Because she is much like me. Likes to talk.

"When's your first day?"

"Tomorrow I think"

"Okey I will show you around" she says still smiling.

"See you tomorrow then" I say and leave.
I take in the fresh air as I look back.
A new beginning.

Longest chapter so far took a lot of time😥
So Ezra really just put Amelia in more danger when he sent her home!

But our girl got a job! What are your thoughts on Mia?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 7.9K 42
She's troublesome. He lives for trouble. Both embedded with their own secrets and lies. A girl who's self-destruction leads her to a camp for delinqu...
1.5M 42.1K 39
[complete; editing, ROUGH draft] "Say something in Spanish." I snorted, "Like what?" "I don't know... I just want to hear you speak it." Our gaze sta...
428K 7.8K 41
(Slowly re-writing) MATURE CONTENT (18+) What will your reaction. If a nerd of your college, you save from bully came out as A MAFIA BOSS....??? "...
271K 4.3K 42
Book 1 of the [His Everything] series. Amélie Levine Beaumont is the - first female - heir to the French Mafia (the second largest and most powerful...