FNiA: The Silver Wolf

By Hi_im_Fanta

This is a Rewrite of "The Silver Wolf". Emily "Silver" Hendra is in desperate need for a Job to pay her rent... More

Odd Jobs
One Wild Night
Take 2
Recoil
3 New Friends
For the Sake of Gold
Quintessential Remodeling
Freedom
Bet You Expected a Pun Here
Silver Lining
Epilogue: Here we go Again

6 Hours to Fall in Love

116 3 1
By Hi_im_Fanta

Disclaimer: Fnaf was made by Scott Cawthon and Fnia was made by Mairusu Paua. I don't own anything except original characters. Also this story does deal with mature themes, such as strong language, nudity, and sexual content/humor, you have been warned.
___________________________________________

Silver and Jenna are chilling out on their couch and playing video games before Silver has to got to work.

Jenna: So, you wanna hit a club or scope out the park?

Silver: hm? What are you on about this time?

Jenna: getting back in the saddle, it's been a week since Barbara left and you're free from Jill for the first time in years.

Silver: *giggles* You're a sweetheart Jen, and a little too eager to get me laid. But, like you said I just got my freedom, I wanna take some time to enjoy it before I look for someone.

Jenna: Alright, I guess that makes sense. Fine, you enjoy your freedom, but remember, love doesn't care if you're taking time for yourself.

Silver: *rolls her eyes* ok ok how about this, after my trial week is over we have a night out with some of your friends, and I'll keep my options open, deal?

Jenna: *places her hand on Silver's* It's what your virginity would've wanted, *tilts her head down* my she rest in pleasure.

Silver: *pulls her hand away* Fucking dork. *starts laughing and looks at the time* it's late, you have work tomorrow right? Get some sleep, I gotta get ready for work.

Jenna: Yeah, yeah, I get ya. Oh, by the way, remember when you offered to let me in on your workout thing?

Silver: Yeah?

Jenna: Is that still on the table?

Silver: Oh, of course Jen, always. Is someone bothering you?

Jenna: no, no, I just wanna keep in shape in case I get a more physical job not need to outrun demons.

Silver: *laughs* ok ok, we can start tomorrow morning. Just lemme know when you're ready. Night Jenna

Jenna: Cool beans, Night Silver. *Jenna gets to her room and Silver changes into her uniform.*

Silver: *walks to work and the first thing she does is check on the Gold Den to make sure everything is in order* Hey girls, don't mind me, I'm just doing some maintenance checks, making sure everything is good to go for opening day.

Goldie: oh, of course, do you mind if we help?

Silver: not at all, I'd actually appreciate it. *the three of them spend a bit of time making sure the decorations look nice, nothing is loose and could break, and that the tables have enough room to comfortably sit at* Awesome, everything looks like it should. That was really the only thing I had to do so I don't know what to do now.

Springy: Oh, watch us perform! We haven't performed in front of a person in a while so we wanna make sure we didn't develop stage fright or anything like that. But since you know about us being alive you have to be honest or we might just have to punish you.~

Silver: *giggles* When you say it like that it makes me wanna lie.~ yeah sure, fire away.

Goldie activates the stage the stage and the two of them start singing a fast paced song called Gold Rush, all three remembering they've not had a songwriter in years. The performance is going smoothly, as if they just performed yesterday, but something... happens. Springy hits a power note arching herself back as if to sing up to the heavens, the light hits the mist around her just right. Suddenly, Silver freezes, she feels hot, her heart is beating a million miles an hour. Is She? No that's insane, even for her. And yet this feeling. She's so distracted she forgot she was judging their performance.

Springy: *panting* So, how was it?

Silver: *still dazed by her for a moment before shaking to her senses* Huh? Oh, you girls were amazing, you acted as if you performed not 2 hours ago.

Silver: hmmmm. Goldie, mind?

Goldie: *teleports in front of Silver and studies her to see if she's lying, she smirks and winks at Silver and turns to Springy.* She's legit, we still got it.

Springy: Hell yeah! I'm gonna towel off.

Silver: about that, do you guys sweat?

Goldie: no no, that mist isn't just there to look cool, we use it to make it look like we sweat, make the performance look more real and feel more involved. *pulls Silver aside* More importantly we need to talk about what you felt.

Silver: *goes wide eyed* I don't know what you mean.

Goldie: You can't lie to me I can read emotions better than anyone. You my gay little darling just fell in love springy.

Silver: no, that's not right, that's crazy, how would that even work? No no, not in love.

Goldie: I know how much your heart hurts right now, but lying to yourself like this is not good, and I know what I saw. Hmm, do me a favor, talk to Mari, let her help you.

Silver: *takes a deep breath* ok, I'll see ya round *she walks over to the prize corner and winds It to wake Mari up*

Mari: *gets up and stretches* Mmmmm, good evening Miss Hendra. Is there something you need help with?

Silver: I think I'm not ok.

Mari: Oh? Is it a fever? Are you injured?

Silver: I may be in love with Springy, I need you to help me fix it.

Mari: hm? That's not something that needs fixing, love is a wonderful thing.

Silver: but it's crazy right? I mean a human being in love with... with, uh...

Mari: An animatronic? You hear people falling in love with animated characters all the time, the only difference here is you get to live that fantasy.

Silver: It's not like that, I didn't really wanna say it like that.

Mari: Because that's not how you see us, I know Victoria asked you this already, but what to you qualify as being alive?

Silver: huh suddenly that question makes sense. Well, I'll tell you what I told her. Being alive is having a passion and the ability to pursue it. It's freedom, a soul, and love.

Mari: and would you say you'd describe us in such a way? *Silver stops, she doesn't say a word, but Mari does even need her mind reading to know what she's thinking.* you see us as alive, as people like yourself, like Victoria, and like your Jenna friend. *Silver nods and Mari looks into her mind* Ahhh, this isn't about that, you're just using it cover the real reason.

Silver: Hm? What other reason could there be?

Mari: Mayhaps, just possibly, it's about Jill?

Silver: *sigh* I'm finally free from her and able to help myself in the longest time. I'm not ready to be in love.

Mari: Sorry dear, but love doesn't care if you're not ready. If it hits you you're down for the count.

Silver: heh, Jenna said the same thing earlier today.

Mari: smart girl. I hope I helped. Hmm, hey, can you do me a favor and head to the kitchen and bring something to eat please? I'm still stiff from my nap and I really want some chicken, I'll repay you I promise.

Silver: Oh, yeah sure thing. *she heads over to the kitchen to see Bonnie and Chica making something together.* Hey girls, what'cha doin'?

Chica: Oh, Hey Silver, I'm simply re-education this dissenter in the ways of the light so she can repent for her blasphemy.

Bonnie: All I said is that I bet my Raspberry Cookies are better than yours Devil's Food Cake.

Chica: YOU SHALL BE JUDGE HARSHLY BY THE BAKING GODS FOR YOUR HERATIC WORDS AGAINST ME! *She shouts at Bonnie pointing at her sternly*

Bonnie: She takes baking Very seriously.

Silver: *laughs and then realizes why Mari actually sent her in here* "Well played merch girl, well played" Hey, I'd be more than happy to judge if you let me make some white chocolate Brownies for, ya know, reasons.

Bonnie: Oh, this chick fell hard. Who is it? Is it Goldie? Foxy? It's Freddie isn't it?

Silver: It's springy, and I don't have the confidence to confess just yet so can you deliver the Brownies to her?

Chica: sure thing friend, let's do this. And you can tell which is better.

The three of them get to work on baking. It takes them quite a bit of time before the finish and Silver can judge. Spoiler alert, the girl that spends pretty much all night every night in the kitchen won, but Bonnie put up a good fight.

Bonnie: before we do this, you sure you don't wanna tell her?

Silver: yes, I'll tell her soon I promise, and since I'm giving this place my soul I'll be her girlfriend when I die.

Chica: that's fair, but you should really tell her tomorrow. She deserves to know.

Silver: ok, you're right, I'll at least try. I'm gonna hang out around till 6. See ya girls.

And Silver did exactly that, she took some cake and cookies, found Freddie and Foxy who were talking over the sets for the morning, and sat down to join them, even offering to help till her shift was over. As she left she thought about this past week and everything that's happened over it, and how none of it would've happened if that first day wasn't the suckiest one imaginable, she could almost thank Jill for this nice new getaway, almost.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219 4 18
You were basically broke and you didn't have a job. You were alone in the small dingy apartment you lived in. You decided to get a job but couldn't f...
2.1K 119 35
[Sequel To "Reborn Monsters"] After Chelsea's death, things changed. Sara is now 19. Her best friends, Paige and Loki, come up with an idea: They'd c...
7.5K 50 33
2 months ago Aphmau got a job at Freddy Fazbers pizzeria Because her sister,s son went missing there but when a old Friend comes to visit Aphmau fri...
16.1K 159 10
! Mike finds a Job at Fredinas NightClub..what could possibly go wrong? ! [ALL CHARACTERS HERE ARE 18+]