Cupid Shinobi: Naruto Fanfic

By Ryuu_Tsukima

*The art cover is by our lovely friend @EMOPHASEWHENIWASAKID* Y/n is known as the Cupid Shinobi in the villag... More

Y/n Bio
Y/n Kanroji Kocho
Team Assembles
Meeting and Training
Let The Test Begin!
You Fail!
A Dangerous Mission!
The Demon Vs. The Slayer!
Be Prepared
New Healing
Round 2 Leaf vs. Mist
Fate meets again
What happened?
New Improve
A Good Day
Y/n x GN! Reader One shot
Chunin Exam
Meeting new team!
Rookie Face Off!
The Written Exam
Tenth Question
Death Forest!
Unknown Threat!
Snake Vs Butterfly
The Heartbreak
Love Rage
The Third Test
First round
Puppet Master
Cupid's Sadistic
Team 7B's wrath
The Power of Wind and Shadow
Top Dog Unleash!
Naruto's Surprise Weapon!
Byakugan Battle!
Stand out!
The Power of Youth!
Forbidden Secret Jutsu
A Splendid Ninja Is Born!
Interview Q&A
Shadow in Darkness
The Stone Sensei
Stone Heart
Deadly Heart Attack
Sheer Cold
The Bounding Day
Bonding With Poison
The Evil Hand Revealed
The Final Round
Byakugan vs. Shadow Clone
Ultimate Defense
A Failure's True Power
Hit it or Quit it
Zero Motivation
Dancing Blood Lust
The Technique Is Born!
The Konoha Crush Begins!
Village in Distress
A Call to Strike
Hokage Battle Royale!
A Mistake from the Past
Dead Demon Consuming Seal!
Panda's Identity Emerges!
Pushed to the Edge!
Assassin of the Moonlit Night
Light vs. Dark
The Sand Demon
Cursed Mark AU
Ninja Handbook
Interview Q&A Part 2
The Third Hokage, Forever...
Return of the Morning Mist
Sharingan vs. Sharingan!
Potential Disaster!
Roar, Chidori! Brother vs. Brother!
A New Training Begins: I Will Be Strong!
Keep on Training: Pop Goes the Sound!
The God and The Angel: Unforgettable Night!!

Hate Among the Uchihas: The Last of the Clan!

2.2K 101 28
By Ryuu_Tsukima

No One POV:

"This man Jiraiya does not fall victim to any woman's allurement, but rather his forte is winning women's affections! Even...men!!"

Kisame's would-be fatal attack is blocked by Gama. Everyone was caught off guard by the toad's entrance as they thought he wouldn't be seen for some time.

However, Naruto and Y/n slowly turn to Jiraiya as they had mixed thoughts about the speech he made.

"You were excited by a lame tactic like a woman winking at you!" Naruto yells as he was annoyed but soon angry, "You shouldn't be the one to try acting all suave and cool, you Pervy Sage!"

"As I said, don't call me that in front of people..." Jiraiya scratches the back of his head as his other arm was holding the unconscious woman.

"Be quiet..." Naruto glares. "You ran off, almost letting these two have us, almost having not only me but also Y/n get hurt, what the hell Pervy Sage!"

"As I said, don't call me "Pervy Sage"!" Jiraiya cries.

"Ho..." A deep voice came, "So, you rather care more about a kid saying the truth rather than being ashamed that my child almost got hurt because of you."

Jiraiya froze as he turns to see Gyomei standing behind him as he rubs his hands in prayer. "But I am also at fault if I know my child would be in danger..."

"Gyomei no," Y/n quickly rushes towards the giant. "It's alright, I'm not hurt. Please don't be upset," Putting his hands on Gyomei's head as he gently pets him.

"My child..." Gyomei tears up as it led to Y/n whipping it off.

Itachi and Kisame watch the scene. While the Uchiha didn't say anything he was almost glaring at the blind man as he can see them as a challenge.

"You are, after all, Master Jiraiya, one of the legendary Sannin...But I say I'm a bit disappointed so see how easily you left them." Kisame chuckles before turning to Gyomei. "But you, on the other hand, you're a new one. I didn't believe that I'd be pushed back by a weapon I could barely see. I'm excited, if it weren't for the fact, you ruined my moment with Angel Fish."

"Huh?!" Y/n and Naruto turn to Kisame but the fox glares at the shark while the butterfly blushes. "Who are you calling "Angel Fish"?! And you knew the true identity of Pervy Sage?!"

"Well no, that's not necessarily who I am..." Jiraiya spoke.

"Jiraiya," Y/n spoke as he smiles a little while tilting his head innocently. "Didn't you flirt with me at the hot springs?"

Jiraiya's eyes widen as it caught Kisame and Itachi's attention more. "Wh-WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!"

"At the hot springs," Y/n pointed at the Toad. "Didn't you say..."W-Well, what's a fine person like you doing out here in the spring? Not that I don't mind"?"

Jiraiya could feel death in multiple body forms but tried to change the moment as he faced off against two dangerous people.

"You shouldn't call yourself a man for using such a cowardly tactic like casting a Genjutsu on the woman with your hypnotic eyes to separate us from Naruto and Y/n." Jiraiya puts the woman down as the two Jinchurikis was confused.

'Separate us...' Y/n and Naruto repeated in thought. 'Why would they do that?'

"Your target is Naruto, after all." Jiraiya turns to them.

Y/n and Naruto's eyes widen. Sasuke turns to Itachi as he was slowly regaining himself.

Itachi however wasn't batting an eye at his little brother. Instead, he was recalling the moment with him and Kakashi.

"You are after the Nine-Tailed Fox in Naruto..."

"No wonder Kakashi knew half of it..." Itachi spoke, "I see now. The information source was you."

"What do you mean "half"?" Jiraiya questioned.

"To abduct Naruto is the No. 1 priority placed by our organization, Akatsuki." Itachi lowers his head and slowly turns the someone else.

"But now...It's also the Seven-Tails inside of Y/n."

Now everyone was shocked as Jiraiya turns to Y/n in disbelief and confusion. Y/n shouldn't be like Naruto, there's already one in a different village, who has the Seven-Tails.

Gama disappears as there was no longer a toad in front of Kisame. Jiraiya and Gyomei stare down at the two Akatsuki members, "I can't let you have them..."

"I wonder about that." Itachi challenge.

"This is perfect..." Jiraiya smirks as Gyomei understood what his thoughts were. "We will get rid of you two right here!"

"Don't butt in..."

"Huh?" Naruto and Y/n look down at where the voice was coming from. Jiraiya and Gyomei were confused until they noticed that someone else was there.

Standing to his feet again, Sasuke looks up as he spoke, "The one that's going to kill him is...Me!"

'Revenge, I see...' Jiraiya thought to himself as Gyomei was silently praying, 'May the boy live in a better timeline.'

The two Akatsuki members look at Sasuke as if Y/n was conflicted. "Sasuke...You're injured. Do expect to beat your brother, the only one that murdered the clan-"

"Shut your mouth!" Y/n's eyes flinch as it was a first to hear such hatred.

"I have no interest in you..." Itachi sharpens his look at the young Uchiha.

Sasuke, not liking it, clenches his uninjured fist. "Don't mess with me!"

His attempt was easily beaten as Itachi side kick Sasuke, who then crashes into the wall. 

"Darn!" Naruto yells as he was about aid Sasuke.

"Naruto! Don't butt in!" Naruto was taken aback by Sasuke's words. "I told you before..." Sasuke slowly gets up as his voice was layered with venom, "I lived only for this very day...for this very day!"

Recalling the scene, the bodies of his dead parents. The blood spilled from their body. And the brother standing tall made Sasuke's eyes change to the Sharingan.

Releasing a vengeful scream, Sasuke charges again in his attempt to injure the other Uchiha. Itachi catches the punch before backhand slapping Sasuke as it made them lose some blood and once again retreat to the wall, they once crash.

Naruto and Y/n was stuck. They didn't like how their comrade was getting beaten and the opponent isn't even trying their hardest. They want to aid, and they want to stop it, but they know that it'll create more problems.

"Not yet..." Sasuke spoke as he tries to move.

'You can't even make a hand sign together at this point...' Itachi side-eyes the struggling Uchiha.

"This is...my battle!"

"Fine."

"Wha--?" Jiraiya was about to step in before Kisame blocks him.

"You heard that didn't you?" Kisame raises his weapon, "This is their battle. Let's not bother with it."

Itachi takes his time walking towards Sasuke before doing nothing. Sasuke looks up to see Itachi doing nothing as it just angers him more. It was like his brother is toying with him!

"Fine then!" Sasuke screams as he gets up. Itachi delivered a knee to his brother as it made them fall. 

'Wh-Why...?' Sasuke thought to himself in shock. Itachi swiftly chops the neck before kneeing the face.

Naruto and Y/n watch the fight as it was something they didn't want to see. A family member just beats down another, one that's supposed to be a brother who will protect their young siblings, not one that will beat them down.

'Our power difference hasn't changed at all since that time...' Sasuke thought to himself, 'Why is that?'

"He doesn't show any mercy," Kisame commented. Naruto grunts with anger as the other watches as Gyomei put a hand on Y/n's shoulder.

Sasuke falls to the ground. His eyes were dull, broken, and given up. 'What have I...been doing all this time? Whatever have I...'

Itachi grabs the collar of Sasuke's clothing before choking him to the wall. "You are weak. And you are weak...because you don't have enough hate."

Itachi closes his eyes before he activated Tsukuyomi and forced Sasuke to relive his past. 

Scene Change Jutsu:

'This place is...'

The same night. The same buildings. The same is everything.

"This place is..." Younger Sasuke spoke, "Could it be?!"

Looking at his hands, he could see that he was now his younger self. The younger self that has witnessed the slaughter, the blood of his relatives, the night where he made a vowel.

"That's right." Young Sasuke hears Itachi's voice as he looks up to see his parents. "This is our house."

"Father! Mother!" Sasuke cried but froze when he sees a third body standing behind his parents. It was Itachi from his past.

"You are weak."

The past Itachi raises his sword as Itachi's words echoed.

"For the next 24 hours..."

"Stop it..." Sasuke pleaded.

"Relive that day."

The killing begins

"Stop it!"

Sasuke screams out of his lounge. Blood splattering everywhere.

Bodies are dropping.

"Uncle! Auntie!"

Swiftly kill as their only moment was the yelp of pain.

"You're not even worth killing. Foolish younger brother..."

"If you want to kill me, begrudge me! Hate me!"

"And keep on surviving in that unsightly manner...Just continue fleeing and fleeing and hang onto your life!"

Scene Change Jutsu:

Sasuke's scream scared everyone. "Hasn't changed at all..." Kisame spoke, "Using Tsukiyomi: Nightmare Realm on your little brother."

Naruto snaps, "Stop it already! You!"

Naruto rushes forward to aid his comrade, and Kisame follows as he was prepared to attack him, Y/n also charges at Kisame but felt something weird. 'What?'

A giant sword came between Naruto and Kisame, stopping them in their tracks as the blade collided with Kisame's weapon.

"So..." Kisame spoke while smiling. "You're finally here..."

"Zabuza."

Zabuza glares at him as Kisame raises his sword. Zabuza did the same as they clash with each other again they stare at each other.

"What happened to you? You were so cold-blooded, killing with no hesitation. But now you're saving them." Kisame questioned.

"Those two brats." Zabuza spoke, "I want them to fulfill their dreams. Plus, I won't let you kill one of my best students!"

Kisame was disappointed with the answer. "You've changed, you've gotten weak. But I can see how you took a liking to Angel Fish. Don't worry, I'll take care of them while you die."

Suddenly Kisame felt a pain on the side of his stomach and stopped him, looking to see Y/n with his sword out as he smiles making Zabuza and Itachi realize the poison.

Not only that but the entire area started to change. It was almost like the area changed into an esophagus.

"Ninja Art: Toad Mouth Bind!"

Sasuke was absorbed into the wall, thus being saved from Itachi. Kisame's foot and the sword were already starting to be absorbed as Jiraiya began to speak. 

"How unfortunate, Itachi, Kisame. You guys are already inside the esophagus of a giant toad from Mount Myōboku: Rock Lodging. You guys are wanted criminals anyway. I'll let Gyomei finish this before you guys turn into fodder for the stone toad."

Gyomei takes off his haori as well as puts down his beads. Taking his scroll out as he was prepared to finish this.

"What?!" Kisame's eyes widen.

"Naruto, Zabuza, Y/n, stay still!" Jiraiya instructed. "It's only my Jutsu."

"Come here, Kisame!" Itachi instructed. Kisame rushes to Itachi as if it was time to flee.

"It's useless!" Jiraiya stated, "There hasn't been one person who has been able to escape from this!"

The walls were changing as it was going after the two Akatsuki members. "A wall of the flesh is charging at us!"

The wall was getting smaller as Itachi, knew that the only way they could survive this technique was to escape. Itachi closes his eyes before his eyes changed.

An explosion alerted them, and the adults quickly rushes to see what happen. Naruto and Y/n followed them, the wall has a hole and Y/n noticed black flames.

'Black flames?' Y/n thought to himself.

'I cannot believe that this wall has been torn through...' Jiraiya thought to himself. 'How did those guys manage to get out?'

'He uses the eyes,' Gyomei could feel the flames as he recognizes them. 'That Uchiha...'

Jiraiya places a scroll down as he then seals away the flames, remarking that it had to be a powerful technique to burn through and allow them to escape.

"All right!" Jiraiya ties up the scroll, "It'll be okay for now. Now for Sasuke."

The wall changed as Sasuke was now coming out of it. Naruto and Y/n catch the Uchiha as Jiraiya releases the Jutsu. Suddenly a kunai came and before anyone can have a chance, Guy suddenly appears out of nowhere and kicks the Sannin in the face with his Dynamic Entry. 

"Umm...Guy-Sensei?" Y/n questioned as Guy realizes what he had done.

Time Skip Jutsu:

"Well...Eh..." Jiraiya's left side of his nose had tissue on it and he looked annoyed as Guy tried to explain himself.

"I'm sorry to have kicked you so directly." Guy apologizes before explaining the situation. "I was in a rush and I forgot my mirror...I used this headband instead, but it was hard to see."

He had thought that Naruto and Jiraiya were Itachi and Kisame after using the reflection from his forehead protector to check what was ahead. He had seen two figures in the dull reflection, so he had automatically assumed that Itachi and Kisame were still there. 

"Is that...supposed to be an apology?" Jiraiya was breathing hard as Zabuza was trying his best not to laugh.

"I'm a simple-minded guy just like how my face looks." Guy nervously laughs while Jiraiya wasn't having it. 

"It doesn't matter." Gyomei spoke as Jiraiya felt like he was going to scream, "The Uchiha needs treatment."

Y/n was looking at Sasuke as he tries to not look him in the eyes. "He has a broken arm, and his ribs too. Plus, the Visual Jutsu...He's no longer conscious."

'Could it be the same Jutsu as Kakashi?' Guy thought to himself, revisioning Kakashi who also look similar.

"Hey, is Sasuke going to be all right?" Naruto quickly asks as he looks at Y/n and a little at the adults.

"It's hard to say..." Y/n answers as Zabuza stepped up. "Physically he'll recover, but his mental state is damaged. Right now, he's nothing more than a mindless corpse."

Naruto gritted his teeth as Guy and Jiraiya glared at Zabuza. "Could you have said it differently!" Guy demanded.

"The demon is right," Gyomei defended. "The Uchiha has been hit with a Visual Jutsu that takes their mind to one of their darkest past. Being stuck in the mindset, makes the boy wish to leave his body."

"Darn...Why?!" Naruto clenches his fist.

"Don't, you're only going to be killed if you're planning to do what I think you're going to do." Jiraiya quickly spoke. "They're at a different level from you."

Naruto turn to Jiraiya with anger as the toad was still talking. "I just managed to get you away from them..."

"Then, are we just going to keep running away?!" Naruto demanded, "Are we supposed to keep living in fear?!"

"Shut your mouth for a second!"

Jiraiya snapped as Naruto jumped a bit. Feeling his stare as he was still talking. "You are weak."

Naruto turn his head as he didn't want to accept it.

"I'm sorry, Guy." Jiraiya apologizes, "I thought I had spared the boy's feelings, but...I should have saved him much sooner."

"It's the same thing that Kakashi has come down with the same Jutsu..." Zabuza clicked his tongue, "We don't know when he will regain consciousness."

"Kakashi Sensei?!" Naruto and Y/n's eyes widen.

"They weren't...Not yet!" Guy glares at Zabuza, who in return gave off his demon glare. "They're no longer kids, Guy. In case you have forgotten that the moment they were outcasts from your village, they were no longer kids since they know the real world."

"If that person, who is a medical specialist, were here..." Guy spoke.

Y/n raises his head as he turns to Gyomei. "Didn't you say we were going to pay a visit to a medical specialist?"

Everyone was confused as Y/n was still talking. "That's also the reason why we're traveling right? You said we need the help of one of your closest friends."

Jiraiya's eyes widen as he realizes who Y/n was describing. "I see, you're going to go find her now."

"What?" Guy questioned. "You mean, her? Could it be...?"

Jiraiya smirks, "Yup, that's right...The one who uses the slug and drives illness away, and who is also one of the Sanning like me..." 

Gyomei smiles a little. 'I only pray that she's doing well.'

"Lady Tsunade!!"

______________________________

You know you're in trouble if Gyomei doesn't believe in you HAHAHA!! You know you're in trouble if Gyomei starts praying for you in another lifetime!!

So, this time I decided to focus a little more on Sasuke. I might be biased but revisiting this moment just...annoyed me.

Sasuke, you believe just because you learn some lightning that you can kill Itachi. Itachi! The man who murdered everyone in your clan!?

...If it's not obvious, Uchiha Sasuke is NOT my favorite!! Even when I was young, I still didn't like him. So, I was pleased with how Itachi was rag-dolling Sasuke.

"Get me my popcorn and some wine! I'm going to enjoy this!!"

"Not yet..."

"Yeah! Not yet! I need Itachi to do some more damage and I need him to Take! HIS! TIME!"

Also, it made me so curious as to how the creator didn't think that people wouldn't ship Sasuke with Naruto. You have Naruto in every episode and even in manga go "Sasuke..." whenever they hurt. Even with Sasuke, you also have him call their name at any given moment.

Now get ready...A new character is soon to arrive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 1.2K 31
Sasuke is in a popular band that is only growing. They decide to go on a hiatus and attend their senior year of high school. He catches the attention...
22.9K 745 19
!Cover Photo DOES NOT belong to me! Top Naruto x Bottom Reader I now have a second book. But it's Bottom Naruto x Top Reader. They aren't connected. ...
253K 9.6K 38
Lightning struck the trees, tearing them apart. "Listen close." His mother always said to him. "The storms speak in a language that is their own. Lis...
8.9K 335 9
This is a short little love story between Sasuke and Naruto. This is boyxboy love. Skip this if you don't like that kind of thing! Disclaimer: I do...