Drowning Love

Od mebaamsmom

The stars in my Galaxy are drowned in tears- pihu Pihu Sharma 23-year-old girl who is Loyal, devoted, Sensiti... Více

chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
epilogue
story behind this story
New book🐾

chapter 8

29.6K 1.2K 89
Od mebaamsmom

Pihu's pov:
I was resting on the couch and he was busy working on his laptop. Mom didn't allow him to go out so he started working from home.

I saw the coffee machine near the bar corner of the room, he is working for so long I thought to give him something and decided to make coffee for him.

I made two mugs of nice hot coffee. I took his mug and walked toward him.

"Eeshan I made coffee for you," I said nervously. He grimaced at me. But as soon as I handed him the mug, he threw it on my hand.

It hit my hand, scalding me with hot coffee. I cried out, dropping the mug and clutching my hand in pain.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I yelled, tears streaming down my face. "Why would you do that?" "Eeshaan why did you do this," I asked him in brittle. I covered my hand with my saree's end where coffee was spilled. It was burning so much because of this freaking jerk.

He looked up from his laptop, his eyes cold and distant. "I don't want your coffee," he said, his voice full of disdain. I felt a sense of anger wash over me. How could he be so cruel? How could he treat me like this?

"you know the reason very well still you are asking okay... lemme remind you because you fucking said yes to this fucking ridiculous marriage," he growled at me. And tears started to fall from my eyes.

"You could have just said that," I said, my voice full of frustration. "You didn't have to throw it at me."

He shrugged, then turned back to his phone. "I don't have time for this," he said, his voice dismissive.

I felt a sense of sadness wash over me. How could he be so distant? How could he not care about me?

He looked up from his laptop, his eyes full of annoyance. "I have work to do," he said, his voice full of impatience. "I can't just sit around and chat all day."

I felt a sense of anger wash over me. How could he be so selfish? How could he not see?

"I'm not asking you to chat all day," I said, my voice full of sorrow.

He looked at me, his eyes full of contempt, his voice full of anger. "I have work to do."

I felt a sense of despair wash over me. How could he be so heartless? How could he not see how much he was hurting me?

"You're hurting me," I said, my voice full of pain. "Can't you see that?"

He looked at me, then back at his phone. "I don't have time for this," he said, his voice full of finality. "I have work to do."

"If we can't be considerate with each other then how can we live together in the future." I cried said to the jerk.

" I don't have any thought of being polite with you and you don't have to be concerned about me, and I don't care what you do here and try to be invisible when you are here," he growled.

"I understood... I'll stay as if I'm not here," I said in soft brittles wiping my tears off.

I walked out of the room and heard Anika talking on her phone.

"What I'm saying is... No matter how I look at this, it seems like a fake wedding." Anika said.

"Yeah, of course, Bhai wanted to marry tia but she is in Pune. Now you only think Why would he like to marry an ugly duckling who isn't even his type?"

"Yeah, you said it right she is like a typical Indian housewife."

I'm hurt by her awful behavior and they are letting me know that I committed a big mistake.

I ran into the kitchen and sat on the floor leaning on one of the cupboards.

Only on the first day of our marriage, I got to know my place.

"The stars in my Galaxy are drowned in tears."

I wiped my tears which were flowing continuously.

" pihu... Tum ro kyu rhi ho kya hua hai" I got startled and looked up and saw Rehan look tense, he came near me.

(Pihu.. why are you crying, did something happened)

"Voh... Voh mere hath per garam coffee gir gyi thi toh voh jal rha hai" I stuttered.

(Actually, the hot coffee fall on my hand and its burning)

"Pihu dhyan se kaam kara karo dekho Kitna zada laal hogya hai aao idhar mere sath" he said and took me towards the kitchen sink and poured cold water on my hand.

(Pihu, you should have done it carefully, see how red it is, come with me)

"tum living room me baitho me first aid kit lekar atta hoon"

(You sit in the living room, I'm coming there with the first aid kit)

"rehan theek ho jaye ga first Aid ki zaroorat nhi hai" I softly said.

(Rehaan it's okay, no need for first aid kit)

"Nhi tum chalo... Meh aa rha hoon na lekar" I looked into his green eyes and nodded my head.

(No, you go, I'm coming)

I went in the living room and sat on the sofa.

Eeshan came in now what will he do why did he came here. He glared at me. I stood up from the sofa.

tears streaming down my face as I clutched my burnt hand. I couldn't believe Eeshaan had thrown the coffee mug at me. I had never felt so hurt and alone.

"baitho wahi per" he said in his high-pitched voice. I looked at him then he came and grabbed my burnt hand, and we both sit on the sofa.

(Sit there only)

"Let me see your hand," he said, his voice soft.

I hesitated for a moment, not sure if I could trust him. But then I slowly opened my hand, revealing the burnt skin. He gently took my hand in his, his touch surprisingly gentle. I looked up at him, unsure of what to say.

"I'm sorry," he said, his voice full of regret. "I didn't mean to hurt you." I felt a sense of relief wash over me.

He led me to the sofa, where we both sat down. He took out a tube of cream, then gently applied it to the burnt place on my hand.

I watched him, surprised at how gentle he was being. He looked up at me, his eyes full of concern.

"Does it hurt?" he asked, his voice full of worry.

I hesitated for a moment, then nodded. "Yes," I said, my voice full of pain.

He looked down at my hand, then back up at me.

We sat there in silence for a few moments, him applying the cream to my hand, me watching him. I couldn't believe how gentle he was being.

Rehan came with the medicine. I looked at him.

" I think I'm late" he said then looked at eshaan and they both were glaring at each other.

I felt a knot form in my stomach as Rehaan spoke those words. Late? What did he mean? I looked at him, my heart racing as I tried to figure out what was going on.

And then I saw Eeshaan, sitting next to me in the room, glaring at Rehaan with a look of pure hatred. I felt a shiver run down my spine. What had happened between them?

I looked back at Rehaan, trying to ignore Eeshaan. "Late for what?" I asked, my voice shaking slightly.

He hesitated for a moment, then looked back at me. "I...I think I might be late for something important," he said, his voice full of regret. I felt a sense of relief wash over me.

But then Eeshaan stepped forward, his eyes fixed on Rehaan. "What's going on?" he demanded, his voice full of anger.

I felt a sense of confusion wash over me. What was going on? Why Eeshaan had been so angry?

"Nothing," Rehaan said and left the room with that, the tension in the room dissipated, replaced by a sense of understanding. We both stood there in silence for a few moments, our eyes fixed on each other, each of us lost in our own thoughts.

***
Ek vote ki keemat tum kya jaano Reader babu; ishwar ka aashirwad hota hai ek chota sa vote; writer ke sarr ka taj hota hai ek chota sa vote; har writer ka khwab hota hai ek chota sa vote.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

521K 22.9K 28
Marriage is not just about two individuals marrying each other rather it's about the bonding between the couple and two families. "Bhaiya the---the g...
343K 13.3K 27
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
1M 37.5K 74
ATHARVA RAICHAND: Ceo of Raichands company a mysterious man with No emotions and secrets he didn't know what is love until he met her AROHI MEHRA:...
2.2M 86.3K 72
Preeti is a simple girl like every indian girl. Her parents fixed her marriage to Siddharth who lives in America. Siddharth and her family came Preet...