Wild ones| Tracy beaker retur...

By PevensieDreams

'"You'll be the death of me O'donavon. We're not partners in crimes" "Oh yeah? Could've sworn you've been s... More

PLAYLIST !
00.00
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
T E N
E L V E N
TWELVE
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - ONE \ "Home alone"
T W E N T Y-TWO \ "Liberty in the Dg"
TWENTY-THREE/ "S.O.S"
T W E N T Y-FOUR/ "What would Gus want?"
T W E N T Y- F I V E\! Social media!
Twenty-Six --> Face the music *Edited*
T W E N T Y- S E V EN. ->" One for Sorrow"
E P I L O U G E /MIKE'S WEDDING
☆ BONUS CHAPTER ☆

S E V E N T E E N

328 4 1
By PevensieDreams

(I'm skipping episodes because it'll suit the time jump better and I feel like it's taking me forver to finish this book lols. So we've got this one then Jody's next)

Season three EPISODE 10. 'Going home'  –2nd March 2012-          

AFTER THE last visit, Mike did end up finding somewhere for their holiday but it didn't exactly work out at first due to some sheep following Tee. It was one big disaster really, but in the end everyone became friends again and had a grand time in a villa she, Lily and Carmen had found all the way in Wales. You could say there was a bit of tension going on until everything got sorted.  

At this moment him and Tracy stood with Elektra in the garden because she'd gotten news about her sister possibly coming over. she hadn't seen the older girl in quit sometime since she got put in care. She was doing just fine and now everything's changing for her once again.  "I already said no. Why'd she just turn up here in the first place?"  she moodily asked not wanting to have an unexpected visit.

"It's your decision. We can send her away if you want"  Kindly offered Mike though she remind quiet, gently swinging the swing.

"Look, she's come all this way knowing you could blank her. She obviously wants to see you pretty bad" Pushed Tracy in hopes of changing Elektra's mind. "Tough" she shrugged. "Look, I thought the problem was with your parents, not your sister" she carried on trying and earned a sigh of defat afterwards.  The pair of them went inside the house where the surprise guest was waiting.

"I was at college doing my dental hygiene. "  they heard someone say to Gina but whoever was talking had stopped once seeing them.  "Oh! how weird is this? little Mandy" Melisa greeted, using her past name.

"Elektra" 
she firmly corrected her and earned a snicker from some people close by.

Standing by the stairs were Indigo, Carmen and Tee. They made up recently and became great friends again after what happened last time. The three of them snickered once hearing miss Perkin's actual name.

Gina noticed the trio mindlessly watching. She didn't know they were. "Right. Okay, Elektra, why don't you take Melisa into the quiet room?" she instructed whilst the girls were still giggling.  "Uh- that's enough you three" she warned getting them to leave.

"So, are you still at the homestead,  or have you tunnelled your way to freedom?"
Asked Elektra whilst entering the quiet room.  "Actually, that's why I'm here. I'm getting married..." Melissa started saying causing her to grow concerned at what she wanted.  "And I want you to be my bridesmaid" she hopefully requested. She grew even more surprised.

It certainly was totally out of the blue for her.

****         ***          ****

The next couple of minutes were very interesting.  Over in Sapphire's flat, she was just doing her coursework for art  without having a care in the world  until her ceiling started dripping with water randomly.   Looking above her, she saw a leak forming in it and it'd turned into a massive bubble that exploded all over her.  She couldn't do anything so she headed back to Elm tree because her flat had gotten drenched. 

"What... what are you doing here?" Gina surprisingly asked her when she arrived. She'd been cutting her outdoor plants near the front door.

"Oh, it's nice to see you too" Sassily replied Sapphire."I'll just die of hypothermia somewhere else shall I?" she says before going inside holding onto her one bag.

"Sorry?"        "The muppets upstairs flooded me out. I've got to get the council to fix it" she explained. "Oh, okay" she tells her within calmness allowing her to stay. "Thank you"

Gleefully walking towards the curly haired girl, Johnny and Tee had been eavesdropping on Elektra's conversation. "Mandy's got a visitor" he simply tells her with a smirk on his face. "Who?" confusingly questioned Sapphire.

"It's Elektra's real name" 
Informed Tee as they each grinned at the fact.

"Sapph!"      "Sapphire!" 
Excitingly beamed Indigo and Harry once seeing her in the corridor. She wasn't expecting yet another visit from her but she wasn't complaining at all. They both went for an immediate hug. "Hey there!" she greeted them through her laugh, hugging them back.  "What are you doing here?" she questions.

"What, so I can't see you guys once in a while?" Jokingly questions Sapphire as they weren't hugging anymore.       

"No, you can.  It's just you show up at the most random times" Replies Indigo with a smile.   "Okay- fair. But you'll never believe it" she began gossiping whilst they went to the kitchen for lunch. "What?"  she asks within curiousness. "Me room got flooded so I'll have to stay here for the mean time"  the teen said causing her to gasp. "Yay!" she cheered when walking in going towards where she normally sits.

Everyone else was there when they'd entered. Gus was at one of the counter areas writing in his notebook as usual. "So, you're going to live here now?"  he asked.

"Only until the council sort out my flat- thank you"  Replies Sapphire thanking Carmen whom handed her something. "A week?" Harry quizzed within hopefulness. "No, because it's only a hole in the ceiling, so it should take a couple days of work"  she told him and giving him a plain biscuit.

Elektra walks in with Melissa clearing her throat to gain everybody's attention. "Ahem!" she calls and they all turned to look at her. "Guys, this is er, my sister." she introduced her.

Johnny was behind her along with Tee and went to where Carmen currently stood, jumping on one of the counters.

"Melissa Perkins"
the older brunette introduced herself happily. "Perkins" he not so quietly teased her. "Pleased to meet you" Greeted Mike after she'd acknowledged someone making fun of their last name. "Pleased to meet you all."

"So that means you're a Perkins too?" 
Questions Gus whilst the table was being set up behind him.

"Genius, sherlock."  Sarcastically muttered Elektra since she didn't exactly like being related to her sister for many reasons.

"Didn't know you had a sister"
Blurted Quincy as her and Ryder soon joined that lot. She turned to face behind her slightly. "I don't talk about her much" she bluntly shrugged it off.  "Understandable" she says with a light nod.

"It's lovely, really lovely"  Melissa complimented the house. "It's just like a proper home"  she adds earning a look from Elektra beside her wondering what she meant by that. "Thank you" Appreciated Mike.

"Yeah, the uh padded cells are in the basement" Grinned Sapphire while she moved to another spot reaching for something else.

Gus frowned at her comment. "There are no padded cells."  he said though his response got ignored.

"And watch out for this one, cos he bites" she continues with her joke. Harry pretended to do so which made Indigo laugh at his cute action as she ruffled his hair. 

Mike wasn't too impressed. "Sapphire! let me show me to your room." he quickly changes the subject  gently taking her by the shoulders. "Uh- think I remember where it Is, thanks" she sassed him on their way out.

"So, they let you out when you want?"  
Questions Melissa as everyone did their own thing.

"Yeah"
nods Elektra in response. "Brill, cause we need to get you a dress" she requires causing them all to stop whatever they were doing for a second, taking a pause to realise what was said then bursted out laughing.  She grimaced at the thought of wearing anything out of her comfort zone, not taking much liking to the idea.

"I'm sure it won't be that bad blue"
Reassured Quincy from where she sat. "Yeah.. I highly doubt it" Disagreed Elektra facing away from Melissa to her direction. She sent her a comforting smile showing it would be okay.

**** *** ****

"Why can't I have my room?"
Sapphire asked Mike within annoyance when they were upstairs. "It's Quincy and Mari's room now" he informed her whilst they left an empty bedroom she was now using."So make her move!" she instantly demanded.

"That wouldn't be fair, would it?"
Mike replied in honesty as he held onto some things. "Fine- as long as it's only for a of couple days." she sighed going to hide somewhere. He left her alone, letting her be by herself.

"Sapph! Sapph!" Called Gina when he went past her going downstairs. "Hi" she greeted the older woman once she wasn't ' hidding'. "I've spoken to the council." she starts saying. "I'm I going to get compensation?"  she wondered. "Apparently not. Your flat is not a priority"

Sapphire grew confused onto her statement. "But it's knee deep in water" she stats in an obvious tone. "Um.. they want you to move in with us until they can fit it in" she became stressed at this information. "What happened to me being too old for the system? "

"Hey, hey. You're lucky we've got room yeah?" Gina sternly says to her before going downstairs. "So I'm supposed to be grateful to be back in this dump?!" she madly shouts.

Meanwhile in town; Melissa and Elektra stopped outside a wedding dress shop. "This one's on mum's list"  she pleasingly told her with a grin. "Oh... mum still does lists does her lists, does she? that's reassuring. So Monday's clean your room, Tuesday..." she doubted, trailing off a bit because she got cut off. "She's just trying to help" she interrupted mid sentence.

"As long as you don't let Harvey walk all over you like that"  Confronted Elektra in a promising way as they shortly began moving to the shop's door.

"I don't"  Melissa defended herself and they came to stop again. "Why are you doing this, having a go?" she asks with a hint of madness in her voice.

"I'm just trying to help you.  I was there, remember?. When mum made you join the choir, and you were chucking up before every lesson."
Elektra reminded her though it seemed like it was purposely forgotten. "You must've been dreaming"   she denied whilst she walked towards the door trying to end the conversation. "No. You hated it. She made you do it"

It seemed like Mellisa remembered the past once she caught on. "Good job too. Cos I'm going to sing at my wedding" she brought up randomly. "What?" Shockingly replied Elektra. "Shania Twain. Mum thinks it'll be really lovely." this got her a bit worried. "What does Harvey think?" she asks. She was kind of hesitant about replying but she did. "He's going to do it too" she says although the vibe was a bit off. "Oh, come on!" she hurried holding onto the handle.

Elektra wasn't too fond of looking for a dress at all. The colouring of inside the shop was mostly bright pink wall paper when they walked in. "What sort of thing do you like?" she got eagerly asked. She pulled a look of disgust. "I have absolutely no idea" she mainly said to herself as they looked around.

A saleswomen noticed them wondering If either needed any help with anything. "Oh, we've just looking at the moment. Thanks" Melissa tells the woman walking around. "Mum says to make sure it matches the flowers and tablecloths." she instructed.

"Okay, and what colour are they?" Questioned Elektra whilst she moved from one of the other cloths racks. "Peach" Grins Melisa as she turned round. She grew mortified at hearing the colour. "Right" she heartlessly responded. She then picked one out and went to try it on in the dressing room. It took her a while to wear it though she eventually was finished then went to show her.

A sort of fake smile formed on Melisa's face showing she didn't know if she liked or hated it. Another got tired on but this time, it wasn't pink and she saw the pair of blue shoes. The old saleswomen came up to her holding some heels for Elektra to try on. She handed them over and waited until she was done.

Elektra had worn the heels though she couldn't exactly walk in them properly, she kept wobbling and nearly fell a few times as she went to stand in front of her sister. The dress was in her colour but it looked like a couple more swaps was needed. None fitted her style. "The first one was pretty"
Melisa gave a compliment once they'd finished. "I'll have that one then" she remarked within sureness. She then saw a flower pin, trying it on. "This goes with my hair!" she happily exclaimed. "Yeah.. about that... I really like it, don't get me wrong." "Good, because it's your wedding. Not mums" she interrupted.

"It's just..."
Began Melisa once again although she kept getting cut off. "Look, I will do anything, but this is staying." Elektra assured her; not wanting much change. "Okay. I'm sure you'll look really lovely whatever." After they'd done their shopping in that shop, they then went into a cafe right next door. "Come on!" she rushes, pushing the other door open. She ordered them some tea and had an extra little chat. "I'm really glad you're doing this, Mand. Means everything to have you there" she earned a smile. "It'd be even better if you met Mum and Dad too"

Elektra wasn't too pleased with her idea. "Well, I'm going to aren't I?" she replied yet didn't sound very excited about it. "I meant before the big day. You could come to the house" Concluded Melisa. "What-?" she questioned within slight confusion and shock. "-For lunch. Harvey wants to meet you as well. " "I don't know" she hesitated,, thinking the worst.

."Mandy, we've got to move on. I know you think Mum and Dad gave you a hard time- "They did"

"But it was ages ago. They still love you Mand. " she did her best in getting an approval. She didn't exactly believe her. "Of course they do" lightly reassured Melisa though it might take quit some time for a response on her offer.

˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗ ˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗ ˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗ ˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗ ˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗ ˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗

BACK AT THE HOUSE. A van had pulled up on the driveway with" all" of Sapphire's belongings. She got out of it, walking past the driver. "That'll be thirty pounds" he tells her, however, she went straight towards the front door. "You need to pay him" she pointed at Mike who'd opened it for her.

Mike went to help out the driver but there wasn't that many things to collect. "Is that it?" he asks sounding surprised. "That's it" conformed the man giving him a large painted canvas. He took it inside, carrying it with Sapph. "It'll look a lot better when you get the rest of your stuff in."

"No, I'm not brining the rest of my stuff."
Sapphire rejected what he implied. She didn't exactly plan on staying there for very long. She'd just gotten used to living on her own.

" Sapph. You might be with us for a while."
he informed her once they'd placed the canvas down in Toby's old bedroom. "Whatever, I've still got my own place, haven't I ?" she hopefully asked him. Mike wasn't one hundred percent sure about that.

In the living room, the other kids were just hanging out as usual either playing pool or relaxing on the sofa. Most of the boys were at the pool table whereas for Quincy, Indigo, Carmen and Tee, they were in their own worlds. Ever since Elektra had left that afternoon half of her thoughts had been circled around the girl she's on civil terms with. She wondered how the shopping trip went since she seemed quit gloomy before leaving earlier. She was just looking out for a housemate, that's it.

"For my first wedding, I want a normal one in a church" Carmen started saying as she folded over a white sheet. "For my second, I want it in a dessert island."

"Why do you and Tyler want to be on a desert island? .. what if you get stuck in a time loop? with no way out " Pouted Quincy when she heard where she wants it be. "I dunno, it sounds fun" replied Carmen with a dreamy sigh. "No it doesn't" she disagreed, turning on her side to face her.

"I don't think I'll get married. There's too much hustle" Debated Indigo as she stood at the window near the pool table. She was waiting for it to be her turn. "Y'know-with the divorce papers and all that. " she adds once reeving concerning looks from the boys.

"I want to be the first person to get married in space."
Commented Tee, folding the other half of the sheet and she earned some interesting reactions.

"I want a civil partnership"
Proudly spoke Tyler whilst he held onto one of the clubs. They all stared at him within a look of 'you're joking'.

"Tyler, you do know you have to be gay for that?" corrects Carmen and he realised what he said. "Oh." he says within realisation.

"Is there something you're trying to tell us?" Jokingly asked Rick as he threw his arm around him. Ryder lightly snorted at the joke whereas Tyler gave him a rather flat laugh in response. "What's the one that's not in a church?" he questioned and he removed it off his shoulder.

"A registry office"
Replies Frank as they continued with the game. "That's what I meant"

Elektra walked past the double doors, carrying the bag that had her dress in it. "Hey Elektra.Did you get the dress?" she got asked by Carmen and placed it somewhere no one could see it. "Um.. no, I had to leave it at the shop for some... alterations. " she clearly lied.

"Or you just didn't want us to see it"
Johnny says taking the micky out of her.  "Oh, looser" she sourly said to him as she made her way upstairs.

"Is it just me or was she acting weird?"
Quincy asked everybody after Elektra had left the corridor. 

"Probably just you" 
Ryder tells her whilst he took the other club.  "Since when do you care?" he asks causing her to pull a face at him.

"I don't. Only asking" she replies, defending herself.  She changed the position she'd been laying on and decided she was done being in the living room, so, she got off the sofa adjusting her slightly messy hair and  Green long sleeve shirt that got crumpled a bit. She started leaving.

"Where you going?" Called out Ryder, watching her leave in curiousness. For someone who didn't care she wasn't doing the best job at hiding it.  "Nowhere" Casually lied Quincy without turning to look at him as she was no longer in his view.  He didn't push it any further but he could easily tell that deep down, she truly does have trust in these people - and so does he though he won't come to terms with it yet.

' I think we can do it if we tried.
Sofia know that you and I shouldn't feel like a crime. Sofia know that you and I, could do it if we tried'  -    Sofia written by Clairo.

Over upstairs;  Elektra went into her bedroom to try on the extremely bright pink dress she had to wear for the wedding. She wasn't even sure if she was going or not and was dreading it even more.  Meanwhile, in Sapphire's  'new' bedroom (temporary for now) her and Harry were sitting in silence whilst she tried doing another painting. Standing up, he accidentally stepped on her red paint and it went onto the carpet.  "Oh, leave it!" she madly exclaimed once noticing it'd gone everywhere. "Harry, these are expensive." she warns him, moving the other colours away.

"I'm sorry,  Sapphire." 
Harry apologised to her. After Sapphire moved the pallet she was using, she ran her hand through her hair forgetting she had paint on it.  It took her a second to realise she'd just stained it. "Now look what you made me do!" she blamed him. He got upset by her reaction. "I'm sorry. I'm not angry at you."   "Why are you angry then?" he asks.  "I just don't want to be here. I need my own space" she sighs.  "You've got me though"  he hopefully says in hopes of making her see the brighter point of view.

"Well, don't get too used to that. The council will probably shove me somewhere else next week" Sapphire doubtfully told him now standing up going to look for something  she could possibly use to remove  the stain in hair. Taking a turn down the other main corridor, she went into Elektra's room passing  Quincy who looked distracted when she opened the door. "Give us your shamp-" she paused the minute she saw her wearing the most brightest thing ever. "Oh, my days!" she said through her small gasp.

"What is it?"
Eagerly asked Quincy whilst she moved from waiting outside and walked in. She also let out a surprised gasp. She couldn't believe what they were seeing. "Shut up and get out!" yelled Elektra.  "Even I wouldn't wanna be caught dead in that" she says holding in her laughter. 

"I especially love the tiara!" Sapphire teased the girl who's known for dark colours; closing the door slightly. "Oh, this is Elektra, right? you haven't got some part in a Christmas panto or something?" she continued her teasing but got nudged on her arm seeing as she might be taking it too far.

"Have you two never seen a bridesmaid's dress before?" Madly questioned Elektra, walking round her bed.

"Nope- mostly on the telly. Or in magazines. I haven't seen any in real life" Admits Quincy putting her hands behind her.  "Is this actually what you're going to be wearing?" she questions within horror.

"Well yeah- on a five year old maybe. Have you seen yourself?"  Replied Sapphire afterwards. She was clearly enjoying making fun of her.

"My sister picked it out, all right?"
Confronted Elektra just as she let out a chuckle. "You need to stand up to her, girl."  she says which might've offended her. "Cause you're so great at doing that, aren't you?"  She earned a slight comment of disapproval.

"At least I wouldn't change myself for anyone. And I'm sure Quincy wouldn't either"  states Sapphire whom got a nod of agreement. "What are you trying to prove?" she questions. She wasn't taking much liking to this at all. "It's a wedding. It's what you're supposed to do"

"Okay, so you're going to be a little princess, and then, Mummy and Daddy are just going to come and sweep you into their...-"  Began Sapphire and it might've made Elektra's anger go higher. She moved from her bed, going to stand in front of the duo. "Get out and go back to your soggy flat!" she yells once
again.

"I'm not allowed." Sapphire declares.   "ooh,, Sapphire the rebel!"  "You think I want to be back in this loservielle?" she let out a witchy cackle after she'd picked on a piece of the dress. She then made her way out of the bedroom, leaving those two alone still cackling.

Quincy awkwardly stood by the door turning her attention back to Elektra the minute Sapphire had officially gone. She thought she would've gone too but Miss Greystone hadn't left yet. "What?"  she snapped at her once realising they were staring at each other. She flinched a bit but  hadn't moved from her spot. "Nothin'.  I.. I think it looks nice. Shouldn't listen to her" she quietly spoke.

Elektra's facial expression changed into a more softer one. This was certainly the most weirdest interaction they've ever had.  "Thanks.."  she slowly accepted the compliment and advice. Quincy sent her a small smile,, surprisingly enough it somewhat comforted her. It went quiet afterwards though it wasn't an uncomfortable one it was more relaxing. She begun to leave too but got stopped by her for a second ."Hey Quinn?" she nervously called out.

"Yeah?" Responded Quincy whilst she stopped moving briefly holding onto the handle. Elektra hesitated, forgetting what she wanted to ask. "Nothing, don't worry" she shook it off pushing whatever question she had to the side of her mind. "Okay" and within those words, she went out of the room heading downstairs trying to understand what just happened between them. "Weird" she says underneath her breath walking down the stairs.

Even Elektra herself was trying to make sense of the awkwardness that formed. Were they slowly becoming friends? she didn't know. They barley trusted one another and only hung out when everyone else was there, 'it was probably nothing'. She thought when it was just her and changed out of her puffy dress.

˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗ ˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗ ˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗ ˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗ ˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗ ˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗

IN THE KITCHEN, THE COUNTERS WERE BEING used by Carmen, Indigo and Tee. They were each making a snack since it was officially lunch time. Sapphire tried getting something from a bottom cupboard though she couldn't exactly do that because it was being blocked by her. "Tee, shift" she demanded. "It's Clarice" said 'Clarice'.

"I'm Guinevere" Carmen also says followed by Indi replying with "And I'm Martine" they weirdly introduced themselves using different names. Sapphire grew confused onto what they were talking about.

"Yeah, we're changing our names. "
Brightly explained Tee sensing she didn't understand. Johnny then walked into the room overhearing it.

"Ha! you can be moody"
Laughed Johnny when he had entered. "And you can be in the toilet and mop it." Sapphire tells him considering she was in a mood.

"Will you be coming back?"
Gus asked Elektra whilst they were sitting at the table. "Of course I will" she told him and he went back into writing. "I'm not going to be running away at the service station." she continued. "No, but you could go and live with your parents." he suggested to her.

"Maybe she doesn't want to."
Commented Ryder the minute he joined them, sitting in his usual chair. "I certainly wouldn't if my parents asked me to move in again.. I kinda like it here" he certainly said.

"We know." Shortly answered Gus though he wasn't too pleased that he ears dropped on their conversation.

"Yeah. Like that's going to happen" grumbled Elektra in slight agreement.

Tracy then soon joined everybody else just as they went into another topic.

"Why are you going on a visit?"  Gus questions her.

"Yeah, why are ya Mandy?" Tormented Johnny causing her to get up due to feeling annoyed at him and also because she was leaving soon.

"She's just meeting her parents before the wedding. There's lots to discuss" Informed Tracy while she got the car keys ready.

Elektra picked up her bag that was resting on one of the cooking counters near by. "Get a life Johnny, and stop being so obsessed with mine" she remarked when they were leaving the kitchen; passing Quincy on their way out. Neither girls said a word, making brief eye contact. She smiled at her slightly and received one back.

"What was that?"
Confusingly asked Ryder once the chair next to him got moved.

She turned to face him, tapping on her nose as she did. "Nothing that concerns you" Grinned Quincy and he groaned within bothersome since she wouldn't tell him anything. "So not fair" he uttered.

Mike had soon finished making lunch although it wasn't exactly what the kids normally had. "Irish stew!" he happily explained whilst putting a pot onto the table.

"Is that why you moved to England?"
Joked Rick, pulling a face at what he had cooked sitting at his spot too.

"It probably tastes better than it looks, huh?" Gina replied just as Sapphire placed her plate down with a meal of her own. They each turned to look at it.

"Give us a bit"
Practically demanded Tyler, getting out of his bored state. "No, make your own" Coldly says Sapph. "Okay" he started to get up but got stopped.

"Tyler,Tyler, sit down. Sit" Instructed Gina the minute he stood from his chair.

He lets out a giant sigh sitting down again. "She gets to cook her own lunch"

"Yeah, its not fair"
Agreed Johnny with disappointment in his voice.

"What- you don't expect me to eat that muck, do you?" Sassily questions Sapphire considering she was used to making her own meals and hadn't been there for a long time.

"I think it's lovely, Mike" Nicely complimented Tee.

"Thank you, Tee" Thanked Mike though Carmen was quick to correct him on the name change. "Candice" she told him with confidence.

"Who?" Indigo asked whilst scrunching her face, passing down her plate using a posh accent.

"Clarice."
Tee- I mean ;Clarice, strongly corrected Carmen as the plates were being passed over.

"So, I'm making curry tonight. You're not going to have any of that either?" Questions Gina mainly towards Sapph. She thought it was slightly disrespectful.

"I'll let you know. Now, if you don't mind, I'd rather eat this without you all gauping"
Answered Sapphire and she got up from the table taking her lunch elsewhere.

Mike took over her seat once she'd left.

"She's got a really bad attitude" spoke Johnny, taking in full notice of it.

"It's not her fault." Stated Frank and got an agreement from Mike.

"Exactly, frank" he tells him then faced to everyone else. "Imagine how she feels having been chucked out of her flat. And it's up to all of us to make her feel more at home. Please"

A light bulb went off in Harry's mind. He'd gained an idea from the speech they'd gotten and has now decided to leave the kitchen without anyone witnessing it.. or so he thought.

Indigo saw Harry slowly standing up off his chair which might've made her wonder where he was going to. Carmen said something about not doing the dishes, Mike wasn't too pleased with the way she brought it up. "Going to the bathroom" she quietly said and went to follow him instead.

"Come on, get it eaten! that's it, good."
Gina says to them though she didn't even see those two leave. Neither of the residents did, they were all too distracted by the food.

Harry thought it would be a good plan if he went into Sapphire's old bedroom to look at the design she'd done all the wall to make an exact copy of it. Indigo was lurking in the corridor standing behind the door seeing him trace his finger over the painting like he was trying to remember it. Once he'd finished looking at it, he ran out of the room and she carefully continued following him as he went into the empty spacing where Sapph is staying.

He looked behind him making sure no one saw him opening the box of expensive paint. The thing is.. she did see him. "Watcha doing Harry?" she asks, sneaking up on him. He turned to face her and earned a wave in return. He thought he was alone. "It's a surprise" he said with a hint of shock in his voice.

"A surprise?... by using Sapph's most costed paints..?" Indigo questioned him, taking a seat next to him. He nodded at her not seeing what the problem was. She gave herself a facepalm not liking the sound of his plan. "What does Jeff think about this?" she pointed at his favourite stuffed toy.

"Jeff thinks we should do it and that she would love it" Assumed Harry with his usal cheeky grin.

Indigo pulled a face at his response. "If you say so kiddo." she murmured while she stood up from the carpet. He didn't hear her, he just began his attempt on recreating the painting picking out any similar colours to use.

Within a few minutes later he'd already completed it and had left before anybody else could see. It wasn't long until Sappire arrived, walking into her room thinking nothing was wrong with it. Wasn't till she spotted her paint bottles were scrunched up then she saw the bright swirls on a side of her walls. "Harry!" she angrily shouted having a clue on the suspect.

****** ***** ** *

Lunch didn't go too well for Elektra after she met her parents. Now, her and Tracy were making their drive back due to having a very stressful time at the childhood house she grew up in. As for the painting mayhem, Harry and Indigo were standing at the door seeing that Sapphire was upset. "I was trying to make you feel at home. " he sadly confessed. "I know" she replied while they went to sit with her. "Can we make it go away?" he asked her with hope, him sitting near her left and Indi on her right.

"I don't care about the wall. You used about one hundred pounds worth of paint." Upsettingly stated Sapphire.

"See? i said they were over priced" Indigo said to him in a quiet tone. "I'm sure we can wash it off or something" she suggested using her normal voice.

He did feel bad about it. "And I can get you new ones. We'll make this room just like the old one." Harry offered although she didn't take it.

"It's not that simple" sighed Sapphire. "Why?" they asked in unison. "This isn't my home any more." she sadly admits to the duo, resting her head onto her knees. Harry and Indi sent each other looks of sincere. She gave her a side hug. She'd been missing the place too much and reality suddenly hit her how everything had officially changed.

Elektra and Tracy were finally back from the long journey. "How did it go?" Mike asks when they walked into the front door. "i changed my mind" she informed him while going to the stairs. "What?" Carmen asked within confusion by the sofa. "I'm not doing it." she tells her, heading upstairs.

"Why not, Mandy?" Johnny mindlessly questioned as she passed him and Tee sitting at the window.

"What happened?" Mike asked Tracy with Concern and she shook her head as if she were saying it was a lot.

Leaving her bedroom, Quincy was going to the bathroom but she saw Elektra storming right past her going into her room. Her facial expression changed when she realised the afternoon most likely didn't go great like she probably hoped for. Walking down, she stood outside her door knocking on gently. "Not in the mood" she heard her say. "It's only me" she clarified.

Elektra turned around once hearing Quincy's slightly raspy voice. She wasn't too sure on why the dark brown haired girl was there but she didn't mind at all. "Can I come in?" she asks and earned a nod from her. She went in, going to lean against the wall. "What do you want?" she moodily quizzed whilst she thew her jacket away and went to her dresser.

"Me? nothin'. Just came to annoy you 'cause i'm bored" Chuckled Quincy like she were trying to make a joke. Elektra stayed quiet, both staring at each other till she looked down at her feet. "How'd.. how'd meeting your parents go?" she shyly changed the topic while avoiding any eye contact.

"Just how I imagined it. They hadn't changed at all" Admits Elektra with her eyes swilling up and her voice almost cracking. "They made it seem like I'd gone to boarding school. Putting me up for a show, it was all a big lie" she went on; making some sort of decision in her mind on if she should keep the letter or not.

"Oh.. Sorry.. that must've sucked"
Sincerely apologised Quincy as she looked up. She propped herself off of the wall going to where the dresser was. "I never really knew who my parents were. Lived at Burnywood my whole life" she randomly threw in when standing next to her. "I'm stupid. You didn't need to know that, sorry" she quickly commented.

"No, it's okay. Don't apologise" 
Elektra told her while looking at her for a second. "I kinda get where you're coming from. Mine put me in care and I thought they would've changed if I visited them. They didn't" she continued speaking then glanced at the invitation, Quincy's eyes followed. "They wanted me to get rid of the blue in my hair" she adds.

"That's their loss, ain't it? your you're own person. The blue resembles who you are" 
Confidently defended Quincy. She looked at the wedding invite with a light smirk on her face. "I think it suits you. There's only one Elektra Perkins in this world, and she's pretty great" she says and they made eye contact again, letting out soft chuckles. "I'm saying this the most platonic way ever"

"Thanks, Quinc"
Lightly smiled Elektra whist she tried her best not to cry. She's never had anyone care about her before in this type of way,, well,, there was Calli but they're not friends anymore due to what her and the old crew did. In some weird observation, the girls clearly did see her as a friend.  Even if one won't admit. "You're not too bad yourself" she complimented.  It fell quiet between them yet you could hear their silent.  breathing and hearts racing as well as the chaotic noises from their housemates. "I think I want to burn the dress.. move on from the past." she held the opened letter then started ripping it in half.

"No problem. You should burn it. I'm not encouraging you to do so but, it's a good sign off letting go" Nods Quincy as she watched the paper being torn in awe. "We can do it together.. if you'd like" she offered, lowering her voice when she spoke.  It took a minute or so but she got an response in the end.

"Sure"
Accepted Elektra, allowing herself to take trust in her not so new housemate. Smiles got shared between them and they headed out of her bedroom, her taking the awful outfit out of her wardrobe on their way to the garden. She took a match box outside with them, finding somewhere to put a fire. By the time they'd gone, it was already dark. She placed it on top of the wood, lighting it and watched the flames go up.

Quincy rested a hand on her arm comfortingly knowing it was hard for letting go off something that should've been a huge matter in your life. Elektra didn't push it off, she just allowed it to stay there as the flames continued going up, burning the dress. Neither of them said anything and waited until it'd officially wasn't there anymore to go back inside seeing as it was a bit late. They made their separate ways when being inside the house, shutting their bedroom doors behind them with smiles on their faces. Tomorrow was going go be another day...

                                     ******     *****

                       THE VERY NEXT MORNING.

"Morning Elektra" Mike greeted her when she entered the kitchen. Breakfast was happening;  everyone was all there before her. She didn't greet him and went to table.

"Yeah, all right Mand?" Stupidly greets Johnny whilst Elektra went past him though this time she took his cereal bowl and poured it over his head. "Sorry." she flatly apologised to him. "What was that for?!?" he madly asks her, turning round.

"Accident. "
Elektra tells him while she sat down next to Carmen. Gina wove her hand around, taking in the smell of smoke. "Get rid of it outside. Elektra!" she demanded.

"Um, Clarence or Martina"
Carmen incorrectly called out for Indigo and Tee, using their different names wrongly. "It's Clarice and Martine" they both corrected her the minute they turned round, standing at one of the counters. "Could one of you please swap me for a blueberry.?" she asked her. Gina noticed the weirdness going on.

"No can do, sorry Guinevere. Maybe Clarice would" Grinned Indigo as she began taking an apple from the fruit bowl.

"Yeah, thanks Martine."
Sarcastically commented Tee under her breath yet she received a small giggle from Indi who stayed at that spot while she went to the table. "If you swap for a grape, Guinevere." She says , taking the free chair next to Carmen.

"Oi! who said you can have my fruit?" Angrily Exclaimed Sapphire when she entered and saw those two were having her meals. "Sorry, I didn't realise it was yours." Apologised Tee. "Well, it is. And that's my museli! and my yogurt!" she listed the things that people were using.

"Okay, that's enough! enough with the different names, enough with the separate food stuffs. Whatever is in the kitchen belongs to everyone who lives here!" Gina argued aiming most of her words at Carmen, Indigo, Tee and Sapphire.

"No! I might be living here for now, but I can still do and eat what I want. If you don't like that, go and talk to the Council!" Argued Sapphire, not liking how her stuff was being used, leaving the room.

"Nice dress. Yours, I presume , Mandy Perkins!" Said Johnny whilst he came back from the garden, holding a burnt piece of the dress waving in front of her.

"Oh,Leave her alone. The teasing is getting old" Tiredly defended Quincy seeing as he didn't get what his problem was. "It's way too early for this" she says to herself.

"Come back here, Johnny Taylor!"
Angrily exclaimed Elektra while getting up from her chair and she began chasing him out of the kitchen. He seemed to have ignored both demands because he didn't seem completely bothered by them at all. They ran through the corridor and he soon got tackled onto the carpet, she was trying to reach for it although he wasn't giving up easily.

Mike ran after the pair of them around the same time that Tracy followed. Stopping the 'fight' they got Johnny and Elektra off of each other, holding them back so no one would try going for another attack.

"Back off Johnny."
Instantly warned Tracy. That got him quit annoyed since she probably thought it was the other way round. "She started with me!" he tells her in full defence. She didn't reply to his statement, instead, went into the living room while Mike took him somewhere else. "You okay?" she asked when sitting down on the opposite sofa.

They were eventually joined by the other girls who'd just finished having their breakfast. Carmen, Indigo, Tee and Quincy were entering the room and went to sit by them. "What happened then? did your parents cut you out of the wedding?" she questioned Elektra out of genuine concern whilst sitting down. "They do that, change their minds. It doesn't mean you've done anything wrong." she started giving some advice.

"It probably wouldn't have that fun being a bridesmaide anyway" Tee tried her best in comforting.

"Yeah, I mean with all the speeches and singing and dancing and food.."
Carmen accidently started creating a list even though she didn't mean to do it on purpose.

"Carmen. That's enough" Tracy stopped her from saying anything else that would make things worse.

"Look, i'm just saying I know you're sad. You don't have to pretend that your not bothered by it"

"I'm not botherd. Weddings are fake and pointless. And they're just an excuse to have kids that you're probably going to hate anyway" Upsettingly spat Elektra whilst she stood up and began leaving the living room, going past Sapphire whom was standing by the door the whole time.

She went up to her bedroom emptying out her bin ,looking for something, unaware she had been followed till someone walked in causing her to look towards the other side. "You came to say 'I told you so?"' she questions but didn't glance away from her phone. 

"No."
Shortly replied Sapphire. She stood by while Elektra started making a phone call to someone. "Hello, is that Aldrington Manor?. It's Mrs Perkins here, I'd like to speak to the wedding planner. " she says in an accent. "Elektra" she did her best in getting her to stop when realising.

"Yes. We've had a family crisis and we're going to have to cancel the wedding" Continued Elektra like she didn't feel bad about what she was doing. "No." Sapphire tried for the second time although she just went ahead with her plan. "It's my youngest, little Mandy. She's had a terrible accident, and we're going to have to stay at her bedside.. we'll pay the full amount, just cancel everything. So the cars, the flowers, the ceremony and the reception. I can't even think about a wedding right now. Thank you." she then ended the call, throwing her device onto her bed afterwards. 

"You can't just do that."
Voiced a stunned Sapphire. "I just did" Elektra told her without a care in the world. "But it's your sister's wedding! people are going to turn up and it won't be on!" she pushed further, hoping she would see sense. "Yeah" she smugly grinned in response. "You're acting like a child." was the last thing she said before walking out.

"Nobody makes a fool out of me, Sapph!"
Called out Elektra but once she was alone she might've realised she'd made a mistake.

Later in the day; Melissa showed up for another visit. Tracy wasn't too happy about it but she allowed her inside the house anyway and was now taking her into the kitchen because that's where everyone else was, they were all relaxing together.

"Does anyone want to watch tv with me?"
Tee asks when they were being approached.

"What's even on? I bet it's the same boring stuff" Responded Indigo with a light frown. She had a colouring book out as they were siting at the table.

"Where's Elektra?" Tracy asked the five of them. They each glanced at her then over at the back entrance. "In the garden." Answered Johnny with a point towards it. "Okay. Come on" she mainly rushed Mellissa to follow after her yet she ended up having a little audience behind her as well. "What you doing?" she questions them.

"Following you"
admits Carmen; all of them headed outside trailing after each other like it were their daily entertainment watching drama unfold whenever someone's family member visits. It was just apart of their everyday lives.

Of course- this made Ryder, Quincy, Rick and Tyler get up off their seats once seeing that lot wonder into the garden to witness what was about to happen. They were the last ones at the table but neither were planning on staying.

"Mandy..." Began Melissa though she was quick to correct herself. "Elektra. These are for you." she told her and placed a large box that had been covered in pink wrapping paper onto the picnic table.

"Open it" Carmen happily encouraged her the minute she sat down.

"I can't"
Elektra instantly shut her down. "Go on, it won't bite." Pushed Mellissa which made the younger ones get quit excited as they waited for her to do so. She opened her present and inside were a pair of boots in her exact style.

"Oh, they're so cool" "Wicked"
Gushed Carmen and Tee within awe.

"I thought these were more... you. I'm sorry for expecting you to lie." Apologised Melissa though she wasn't done speaking yet. "I'd really like you to come to the wedding. As my bridesmaid, if you still want to be" she tried convincing her one last time. "No, I can't" denied Elektra as she closed the box now feeling guilty. "Yes, you can. I've told Harvey everything." she got her too stand from the bench, walking away from everyone else. "Mum and Dad are going to have to lump it. Who cares about a load of old rellies, anyway?"

"No. There isn't going to be a wedding."
Nervously confessed Elektra; earning a look of confusion. "I cancelled it." she says.

"What?"
Mellissa asks her within hurtness in her tone. "She phoned the manor house pretending to be your mum." Explained Sapphire. That lead her to search through her handbag reaching for her phone, dialling a number. "Hello, this is Melissa Perkins.. what? another booking?" she began tearing up just as Elektra started stressing out. "Off the critical list." she sharply said towards her, voice filled with sadness and anger. "Thanks." she ended the phone call then gave her a look of disappointment. "Mum and Dad are right. You're evil."

"No. "
Upsettingly denied Elektra and she began to explain herself. "I was angry! everyone was acting like there's this big reconciliation. ' Come back, Mandy. All is forgiven!' she mocked. "You never wanted me at all."

"What? you seriously thought that mum and dad would want you back the way you are?"
Snarked Mellissa quite rudely. "Yeah, sad or what?" Elektra tells her gloomily as she walked away. "Have you any idea what it's like living with you? they missed my prom night because they were busy getting you out of a police cell." she angrily ranted.

"That was their choice, wasn't it?"
Replied Elektra, getting a bit fed up with her sister. "It's all about you! I had to be the good one." Argued Melissa which she didn't like very much. "So it's my fault you haven't got a mind of your own?" she said within defence. The older Perkins didn't know what else to say so, she stormed over to the bench where the present was and took it off the table.

Fiddling with her hands, Indigo made sort of wish inside her mind hoping the bond she has with her sister wouldn't end up like theirs. She could never go years not having any advice or talking to Mari; it just wasn't a thing she saw happening any time soon. Even though she found the entire argument interesting, she still felt bad.

Almost everyone had different facial expressions as they watched the fight unfold. Some were shocked, others were confuse or they felt a wave of sadness. Melissa stopped walking for a second, turning to face the teen one last time. "You are a selfish little brat! you don't deserve a family." she brutally spoke and earned herself a loud scoff from someone else by the bench.

"Yeah, and you do? talk about being a hypocrite. Pretending you care. One mistake and you're acting like it can't be undone."
Defended Quincy whilst she got up from where she had been sitting that whole time. "You haven't' got a clue what it's like being here, with your fancy presents and expensive clothes. Believe it or not but, Elektra does have a family. Right here" she firmly adds hoping for some sort of reaction from the adult.

Melissa remind quiet since she didn't have anything else to say. She had ran out of words and most of all, she felt very defeated at the moment. She took an extra final glance at everybody thus made her way out of the garden, making her way home.

Elektra gave Quincy a knowing look meaning she didn't exactly need her help yet she accepted it anyway. She then went into the kitchen heading up stairs wanting to have some alone time and take in all her sadness. What she didn't know is, someone went to her bedroom as well despite her not wanting anyone. Whoever it was had knocked on her door. "What?" she called out thinking they would answer, she didn't get one so she tried again. "What?"

"It's not just you, you know. Everyone here knows what its like" Spoke Sapphire whilst she entered her room going to sit next to her. "Loosing family." she says trying to make things better somehow.

"Well, you'll all be all right."
Elektra tells her sadly. "How do you mean?" she asks her. "Living on your own, you'll have no one left to loose. " she said without looking at her.

𓆩♡𓆪    𓆩♡𓆪. 𓆩♡𓆪    𓆩♡𓆪

The very next day, Sapphire had went into the office soon as she had made her decision. "I'm staying." she told Gina after her 'talk' with Elektra a few hours ago. She handed over the key, placing it on her desk. "Is that a problem?"

"Need you ask?" Happily replied Gina since she wasn't too sure on if the teen was leaving or not. She was glad Sapph had thought about being with them for a while because it would probably mean a lot for Harry.

Later on;; the furniture van had parked onto the driveway once again with all of her stuff. Mike was with Harry and Indigo whom were the most happiest about seeing Sapphire returning. They both ran up to her, his spare hand holding onto Jeff as they went to hug her. She gleefully hugged them back, with the largest grin anyone as ever seen. They each then let go off each other going to collect her stuff.

Peering out of the front door Elektra was confused to why the van was suddenly there. She saw that lot unpacking a few belongings and she decided to go check it out. "What happened to loserville?" she asked Sapphire when she walked up to her.

"Oh, it still sucks."
Commented Sapphire; walking past her for a bit then she stopped for a minute. "But there's no place like home." she said in a pleased tone before going inside with the younger ones following after her.

In the kitchen, Mike handed a box to Elektra whilst everyone was making their breakfast beside her. "Uh oh." "Maybe it's a trick" a few of them say in slight worry.

"Don't be daft. There's a photo inside"
Said Rick mainly because he thought their theories were wrong. Sitting next to him was Ryder, as usual then on his left side sat Quincy.

"It's got writing on the back !Let me see"
Sapphire noticed and Elektra passed the picture to her. she scanned over the writing in her head first before saying it out loud. "She got married in a field!. No Shania Twain. Just me and Harvey doing it our way. Thanks for helping me realise I've got a mind of my own. Mrs Melissa Valentine" she read handing it back.

Elektra took the wedding picture off of her. "I don't understand." She frowns as she tried understanding what her sister meant by that. "She's saying she forgiven you. " Analysed Tracy from the other side. "Why?"

"Well, your wedding day is just one day. You and her could be for life"

"You wanted her to stand up for herself. Now, she has"

"Mike nods in agreement yet he looked like he'd made a realisation about something. "We ought to buy her a wedding present!" he says within realisation.

"Yes!"
Excitingly gushed Carmen.

"What about a balloon ride?"
Suggested Tee as she went to take a seat in her usual spot.

"Or angel wings"
Carmen says, getting up from her chair. "A miniature pig." she listed afterwards. "I've to go get dressed" she randomly told her before heading out of the kitchen. Everyone continued with what they were doing in the first place as she left the room.

Elektra felt much better about how things worked out in the end. She took a few glances at the letter wearing a huge smile, admiring the note. Once she'd done she made sure to look towards Quincy sending her a kind of 'thank you' gesture, sadly, she was lost in her own world speaking with Rick and Ryder to even notice. She glanced down at the letter reading it again as a way of a distraction.

Feeling like she'd missed eye contact with someone, Quincy looked away from the boys for a few minutes only to find that her blue haired friend was looking at the letter instead.She went back into the conversation they were having but, once in a while she would look at her then act like nothing happened. It didn't take very long for Elektra to notice this and she sent her a small nod thanking her. She wore a miniature smile as if she were saying 'You're welcome'.

Looking away they both carried on with talking or reading. She really couldn't have gotten through it without her or Sapph.

_____________________

WORD COUNT : 9148.

Pre written : 23/9/ 2022

Edited : 21/10/2022

_____________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 324 14
He rushes behind a car as I'm shooting at him as he's shooting while running away. "Imma Kill You Manny!" I growl at him angrily as I keep firing sho...
1.7K 135 40
Having a crush sucks. Having a crush that is of the female gender sucks even more. Cheyenne Pearce, your typical homosexual 15-year-old 'emo' artisti...
236K 11.6K 65
Trevor Jenkins, a reclusive individual, appeared to have everything he wanted in life as the only son of a millionaire. However, behind the picture-p...
342 11 46
Love. Love is such a strong word. Love is something you feel for someone you truly care about. Right? So is love ever possible to feel for someone th...