Til forever falls apart (ONG...

By brooklyn1445

She's grumpy, he's a ball of sun shine, she's a assassin,he's a heir to the mafia, she has trauma, he wants t... More

Aesthetics
~01
~02
~04

~03

5 0 0
By brooklyn1445

Huffing while turing my alarm off, I roll on my back, I stretch and crack my back and neck. Sitting up I see Diego laying on the other side of my bed with his head on the pillow. Rolling my eyes I get up and walk towards my bathroom, turning on my shower. I look at myself in the mirror while the water heats up, I mean I'm pretty good looking if I'm being honest, even mason said that if he was a girl he would definitely fuck me and girls try to get with me but for one thing and I don't want only one thing I want a relationship.

I want love and passion and trust and communication and where we feel safe with each other enough that we could get through anything together. Especially in the mafia world you have to be very careful and keep the ones you love close and safe. Stripping I jump in the shower and let the hot water run down my muscles, I mean I should just drop the mafia and become a male stripper. I feel like I would be good at that, I don't know why tho. Doing my shower routine, I dry off and get dressed, styling my hair, I look at my phone and see it's 7:45. Perfect I can go eat something.

Waking out my room the halls are empty, dad is probably in the office I'll send him a text later to tell him that I'm going out. Today is Friday so my mom is probably out with her champagne and book night with her friends, and Cameron is probably at a party. We make sure to send body Guards with them everywhere but I trust them enough to protect themselves but the guards are just extra precautions. The only reason why I don't have any with me tonight is because my dad owns the club we are going to called "SWEET SINS". After I eat there's a extremely long and loud honk.

He did not...that motherfucker put a fucking train horn in his car. Good god. Sending my dad a text about my whereabouts and walking outside. I jump in the car and greet mason. "So how did you like my horn?" He asked excitedly. "It's fucking amazing dude!" I chuckle "you ready to get wasted?" He's asks "hell yeah. Let's go!" Both of us whooping as he speeds off into the city.

                                Kayla's pov

Once Sara arrived at my house we started getting ready,she got here at 3pm and it is now 7. We all walked out to the limo that was parked in front of the house. Haze is dressed in a navy blue tee with black jeans and his white and black Nikes, chase has on the same but his shirt is red and his Nikes are white and red, Harley is in a short red sequin body con dress with black strapy heels. I'm in a black sparkly 2 piece set with black heels with the straps that swirl up my legs. We managed to get Sara in a short dress also hers is a satin pink dress with silver heels. All of our makeup is done and hair is to perfection.

                                 Kahla

                                       Harley

                                          Sara 

"Damn we all look fucking hot!" Harley exclaims. "We all know that haze and I are the best looking." Chase smiles, throwing a are around Harleys shoulder. Laughing we all walk to the car, I look over my shoulder and see chase whisper something in her ear. I see Harley giggle and look down blushing, smiling a small smile to myself I get in the car. The driver pulls out of the driveway and in to the streets of LA.

"Who's ready to get fucked up and,or fucked?!" Haze yells, everyone yells back a yes or a hell yeah. Even Sara which I'm shocked about but I really hope she has a good time.

   we get at the club 15 minutes later and all of us are tipsy from the booze from the limo. Harley and Sara are most definitely more tipsy then the rest of us. Fucking lightweights, I snort to myself. There's a short line since we came early so it only took about 10 minutes to get in side. Walking in the doors there's music blasting, the smell of alcohol,sweet and sex in the air, the bass is vibrating the whole building.

Haze and chase goes to find us a booth me and the girls go to the bar to order. 10 shots of vodka and tequila and me and the girls got a fruity drinks and the boys bourbon, walking back to the booth we see the guys as I bump in to someone. "Oh shit." I say trying not to spill the drinks. "Oh god I'm so sorry!" The man says taking the tray of drinks so they don't spill. Looking up at the man and let's just say holy shit he's fine. 

He's tall like super tall. He's has platinum blonde hair and a very sharp jaw line. Scowling I take my drinks back from his and say, "It's fine." I get back to the table and see haze looking at me while everyone disappeared. "Where is everyone?" I shout over the music. He shrugs and takes the shots I gave him.  Going to the dance floor,I see Sara and Harley and join them dancing.

~5 hours later

Hours of drinking and dancing we take a break sitting down. Sara said she's going to the bathroom real quick and we nod.  Sitting around the table talking and laughing. I felt alive and even happy, I don't know if it's the alcohol or the people around me but I'm happy. I know when we get home and father sees us or at least me he's not going to be happy. He hasn't tried anything in while which I good but I think it's because I've been training longer now.  I'm faster and stronger then before. Last time he tried something I broke it nose snd 3 fingers.

Hopefully he learned his lesson but I know for a fact that he's going to strike on me again. It honestly does scare me but only a little bit. Someone snapping their fingers in front of me brings me back to Reality.  "What." I snarl, welp there goes my good mood.  "It's been 10 minutes and Sara isn't back." Haze says worried. "Fucking hell!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well will you look at there our girly met her future boos bestie.  I hope you like this chapter and I will see you in the next bye bitches

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...