Wave Of Fate: Specials!

By Chibi-Usa_Usagi07

Somethings related to Wave Of Fate! More

Şevval
Sinbad
Ami
Rei
Future Introduction: Chibi-Usa
Serendine
Şevval Kahraman
My Favourite Videos
It Suits You, Purple Color Is Very Much For You.
It Is Suiting You, Purple Color Is Very Much For You. 2
It Suited You, Purple Color Was Very Much For You. 3
We Could've Had It All..
Important!
Irrestisable Pleasure

Luna

86 3 8
By Chibi-Usa_Usagi07

Luna is a talking cat from Planet Mau. She gave Şevval's brooch and pen to her. Loves Vittel, Friends, responsible People, Princess Serenity.

Birthday: April 20th
Zodiac Sign: Taurus♉

She and Şevval developed a beautiful friendship as you can see. In her human form, they are very similar. Unlike Şevval, she has 4 odangos on top of her head. Her hair is down and curly. Their common thing is their crystal blue eyes.

Ever since she met Sinbad, she thought he was definetly an idiot but as time passed she realized he was more than that. They have a siblings relationship.

When Vittel called her beatiful, she just fallen in love with his words. Vittel too love her. They arent in a relationship now. In the future their relationship will grow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 5.5K 77
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
311K 29.3K 67
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
486K 14K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
680K 15.3K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.