My next door neighbour | Upda...

By _Pure_LOVE

Savannah falls in love with her next door neighbour, her housemate and her brothers friend. Their relationshi... More

1. Sweet introductions
2. Theo's thoughts
3. Afterschool sudy
4. Temper
5. Close Encounter
6. My Tutor
7. Giving Advice
8. Our First Kiss
10. Surprises
11. Internal Conflict
12. Sweet Taste
13. Temperatures are rising
14. Bad starts, happy ends
15. Needed Distractions
16. Drunken Mind
17. Mind Fucked
18. Solving Issues
19. Shopping trip
20. Threats
21. Averted Abuse
22. Home Sweet Home
23. Tests
24. Tension
25. Disordered Minds
26. Vigilance*
27. Mistaken Judgement
28. Lacking Connection
29. Gossip Day
30. Secrets
31. My First Time*
32. Unexpected Lifestyle
33. Ambivalence
34. Disconnected
35. Irrational Behaviour
36. Ongoing Plans
37. Disconsolate
38. Needed Pleasure
39. Fearsome Discoveries
40. Danger
41. Deadly Mistakes
42. Gunshot
43. Safe and Sound
44. Exposed Secrets
45. Accepted Relationships
46. Happy at Last*

9. My Possession

1.9K 37 12
By _Pure_LOVE

Theo's POV

Ever since our kiss yesterday, Savannah has avoided me in every way possible. I understand it's because Adam is her brother, I don't blame her I felt guilty too but it felt so right in the moment.

I should've stopped myself yesterday but with her, I become a different person. I can't control myself. I tried to let her go before anything happened but she took too long to walk out of my room. So I stopped her but whilst doing that I was restraining myself, I only gave her a half kiss. She basically made the first move. Then Savannah tried to back away but she couldn't, neither could I. 

She can't avoid me anymore though because it's Saturday and my cousins are coming over for dinner. Everything needs to be good when they come over. I want to give a good impression, I haven't seen my family in a long time.

I had to cancel all of my tutor appointments because family is more important. I can't believe Savannah didn't know I was a tutor. I mean, I know I didn't actually say I was one but come on, it doesn't take that long to guess it. I reckon she still wouldn't have known if she didn't ask about Katie.

Katie is highly clever so I'm confused at why she wants a tutor but I shouldn't be complaining, it's more money for me. I should try and hook her up with Adam, but I need to stay professional with my clients so I don't know how I'm going to do that. I'll find a way.

I cooked some Asian food and ordered the dishes I failed to cook. I set them out on the table and cover them so they stay warm. I've only got 3 cousins coming over and they're teenagers to adults so it's not really a formal thing. But I still expect the others to dress well.

I step into Adam's room, look at what he's wearing and give him an approving look. "Looks good." He's never had a bad taste for clothes.

I head towards Matt's room, I don't know what shit he'll be wearing. I find him sitting on his bed changed, looks like he does have some style after all.

Matt laughs. "Really? You're checking to see what I'm wearing?"

"Just making sure you don't look like a mess." I smile back.

I run back downstairs and step into the living room, Savannah is sat on the sofa, wearing a collared white shirt dress and her hair is up in a bun. She looks smart and sexy. She's showing a bit of leg and a bit of cleavage, not in a slutty way, in a seductive way. I nod my head. "Not bad."

She smirks and mimics me from yesterday. "Like what you see?"

"Somebody's confident. Why are you not avoiding me now?"

Savannah raises her brows. "You don't look that bad yourself." She dodges the question.

"I don't look that bad anytime but you wouldn't know because you're too busy avoiding me."

"You look bad sometimes." Now she's lying to avoid the question.

"If you stop avoiding me then you'll see that I never look bad."

"I'm not avoiding you now though."

"And you said yourself I don't look bad."

"Today is one day and I said some days."

I lean close to her so my face is level with hers. "Maybe you just need a closer look some days." Her eyes flicker to my lips then back to my eyes, in a second. Which makes me smirk. "Not so confident now, are you?" I pull away walking into the other room. It's entertaining when I leave Savannah at a loss for words.

The doorbell rings, I dash for the door and wait until everyone goes into the living room and then open it. There are my 3 cousins that I haven't seen in years, the only memory I have of them is when we were younger. Liam, 25, Ava, 14, and Callum, 18. All of them looking their best. I hug them all and lead them into the living room.

"So these are my housemates. Matt, Adam and Savannah." I extend an arm pointing to the others. Matt and Adam are full of smiles, Savannah looks confused and stunned at first but then conceals her emotions with a fake smile.

We sit and catch up for an hour or so and everyone feels comfortable, everyone except for Savannah. My gaze keeps on flickering to hers every now and again as she just looks out of place. Something is definitely bothering her, for sure. "Savannah, come with me to lay the table." Savannah's brows knit together but does as I say and walks towards the kitchen with me.

When we're in the kitchen I pull her around to face me. "What's up? What's happened?" I stare at Savannah, trying to read any signals that come from her face.

She sighs. "Nothing, just tired."

I groan. "Don't give me that bullshit."

She turns around. "Well it's true"

Callum walks in facing me. "Hey, that guy Adam was wondering how long you're going to take?" I look at Savannah and she's tense, what's wrong with her?

I reach into the cupboard and pull out 7 plates and walk out the kitchen door. "I'll take these." I stroll to the dining room and set out the plates then head into the living room and tell the others that dinners ready.

I then remember that I need to tell Savannah and Callum, so I head towards the kitchen. As soon as I walk in, Callum has a mocking smile on his face and Savannah is bright red and is dashing towards the door.

I grab her wrist before she leaves and whisper. "I'm sitting next to you so make sure there's a seat free." I let go of her and without saying a word she walks off. I turn my head towards Callum. "Come on bro, let's eat." And we both walk into the dining room. I feel like he might have a thing for her. I don't blame him so it doesn't bother me too much because he's not going to see her again.

A smile forms on my face as I see Savannah has done what I told her to do so I sit next to her. A few minutes into eating I put my hand on her inner thigh and feel her tense up underneath. I do a few circle motions with my thumb and she slowly relaxes. I don't know what's happening to me. I see Adam in front of me and I feel excited, there's such a high risk with my behaviour. But I want Savannah, I want his sister.

After dinner is finished I clean up a bit and everyone is sat in front of the tv but Savannah and Callum are nowhere to be seen. I instantly have a bad feeling about this. I know they'll be upstairs I slowly creep up, so neither of them hear me coming up.

I hear a thud against Savannah's door. What the fuck? I hastily walk up to it and rest my ear against the door trying to pick up anything. Callum starts to speak but it's quiet so its hard hear him. "In person is better anyway."

Then Savannah speaks up, her voice a little louder. "No Callum, the reason why I didn't send anything in the first place is because I don't want to show you anything, that includes in person."

I pull away from the door. Then it hits me. Oh shit, this Callum is that exact same Callum that asks for nudes from Savannah. Then I remember how she told me he nearly hit her. I clench my jaw and fists. This pervert is under my roof.

I try to open her door but it won't budge, its locked. I speak up trying to control my anger. "Savannah, are you in there?"

Her response is quick. "Yeah."

"Open the door I want to come in." I hear a bit of noise but then she opens it. When I walk in Callum isn't there anymore, so he's hiding. He thinks he's so smart. I take a risk to show him who Savannah belongs to.

I grab her around the waist and pull her directly towards me so our hips are touching. "Baby girl, I've missed you." I sink my head into her neck. "You smell so good. I'm so glad you're mine now."

I pull my head away and put my hands up on the sides of her face so that I'm cupping her jaw in both of my hands. Then I lock my eyes with Savannah's, building up the tension and slightly glance to her lips. I lean in slowly and give her a few light, soft kisses then faintly brush my tongue on her bottom lip. I open my mouth wider and I try to slide my tongue into hers which she accepts. Savannah's sweet tongue massages mine, gently but demanding. Her fingers grip my hair, pulling me in closer. I let out a low groan. It's like she wants this so badly, she wants to take control. I move my hands to Savannah's waist and gradually breathe deeper and deeper into her mouth, intensifying the kiss. She starts to follow me, letting out a little moan, she's turned on.

I'm starting to lose control of myself, I try not to get carried away too much as there's a watcher in the room so I slow down the kisses and pull away. Both of us trying to steady our breathing rate by gathering air into our lungs. That kiss felt special. Savannah touches her swollen lips with her fingers, checking if the kiss actually happened.

When I gather enough oxygen I take her hand. "Thanks for that babe. I'll treat you later when the guests go, just how I always do. Come on, let's go downstairs." I lied a bit knowing Callum will hear everything. Luckily, Savannah's too dumbstruck to speak up so she doesn't fuck up my plan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 52.7K 39
[COMPLETE!] "My best friend's brother grew up. Hot." Alexis is months from finishing college and starting a fashion label in New York. Years of plann...
178K 3.5K 43
"You're such a jerk" I say, my cheeks heating up. "Oh really,?" He said, taking a step closer and his breath fanned my face. I didn't know what to sa...
292K 7K 27
Megan attends college at Clemson University and she has a boyfriend, Christian, that she has been with since high school. She has the great best frie...
392K 12.1K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...