Glow

By SleepyNSantaJimin

Why me. Seriously.. It started with the best concert of my life. Now everything is upside down. Off the rails... More

W.T.F.
Unexpected News
We Fan-Meet
W.T.F. pt 2
Fall Rain
Surge
Help!
What part of...
😳Agony
Paradise
Uncomfortable
Planning and the Impulsive
Needful 😳
Details and devils
Weaknesses
😳Ache
😳...And Then Some
Schedules Keep Changing
...fuck😳
😳 Pain and Pleasure
Home
Missed One!
Meeting in the Middle
Things don't add up
...Makes Perfect
Reset
New Things
Dance Partners 😳
Work Before Play
😳 Distraction
Unraveled 😳
Interruptions and...😳
Chicken!!!
Step Three
Consequences
Consequences pt 2
In for a Penny...
... in for a ₩
Unexpected Sadness
It's Always in Threes...
False Negatives
Morning After Pills 😳
😳 Advice From an Expert
Experts: Dul
Faux Expert(s)
...And The Results Are!!
That's What He Said!
Summonses
A Line Drawn
A Line Moved
Sample Tracks
The Ties That Bind
I's and T's
The First Introductions
Forward Planning
Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes!
😳 Silky Moves
Aftercare Goes Both Ways 😳
Happy Be-Day/V Day!
Yoongi's Adventure
It's in the Jeon's (Genes)
Kim Line Represent!
Park Party 😳
Tests and Trials 😳
😳 Highs... and More Highs
Benefits
More Test(e)s 😳
Conductors and Transitions
Clearance
Next up!!

😳 Finish and Begin

1K 42 1
By SleepyNSantaJimin

As the guys work to finish their next album the concert tour is being planned.

Even if the restrictions haven't been lifted yet there's always plans for moving forward at HYBE.

I am back to tutoring each of them in English, with their online classes moving from general instruction to more specific classes associated with their chosen degrees.

I wind up finishing all the emotional bonding as midterms approach. Jungkook needs to cry out his frustrations over having to go back to classes that aren't even interesting to him ("who needs accounting anyways?!") and I wind up commiserating with Seokjin over food allergies.

When it comes to mind that I still need to bond with Taehyung physically, I frown, wondering what's kept it from happening.

So I watch him. 

He focuses on his work until he can't, then flutters from person to person in the group, both to entertain them as well as to work off excess energy.

When it finally comes to a head, the guys all shouting at him to go away so that they can focus on their work, he huffs off to the living room pouting.

I look up from my own Korean studies to blink at him and smile. 

His response? A deep-throated whine as the throws himself back onto the couch to thrash his arms and legs in a minor tantrum.

I can't help but giggle, getting a wide smile and a wiggle of his eyebrows at my response.

****

'Can I help you with something?' I ask the curly haired head hovering over my shoulder. My work in front of me can't hold my attention while he's so close, so I give up trying, and smile gently at him.

'I'm tired of studying! No one wants to play with me! Can you play with me, please??' Taehyung whines cutely.

I still myself, keeping the smirk from my face.

'You want me to play with you?' I ask, verifying his request.

'Please??' He begs, turning wide puppy eyes to me.

'You promise to go back and do your work if I play with you?' I say.

'I promise!' He nods his head vigorously.

Taehyung just said he needs to be played with. Well, who am I to deny him?

****

'Hmm... this wasn't my intention.' Taehyung says, eyeing me. 'Not that I have any problems with this!' He adds quickly.

'You said you wanted to play. Did you not?' I ask, holding his hand near the bedpost in my room.

'Yes.' He breathy reply is barely above a whisper as the fuzzy cuff clicks around his wrist, the other end attached to the post.

I move to the other side of the bed, fixing his other wrist in the same manner.

'You know, you're the only one I haven't completed the bonding with.' I say eyeing his bare chest before bringing my eyes back up to his.

He gulps and nods, his hips twitching.

'And while you said you'd wait, be patient, I never said I wanted that.' I point out. He nods again.

I gently pull the socks off of his feet, letting my hands slowly roam up his legs over his sweatpants.

'You know the color system, right?' I ask.

'Red, stop, yellow, slow, green, good.' He replies, eyes switching from watching my hands on him to my face as he replies.

'Good.' I say as my fingers find the hem of his sweats and snap it against his stomach, making him twitch in response. His grunt, deep in his chest, is so very satisfying.

Instead of taking his pants off I maneuver myself on top of him, placing a leg on either side of his hips until I am sitting on his very hard friend in his pants.

'You know, you keep talking about the elephant on your arm on V-live, but I think you've got a bigger elephant friend right here.' I say as I slowly grind myself onto him. His groan morphs into a whine as my movement stills, watching his face as he fights to keep his sanity while I straddle him.

'Did you even name your elephant friend on your am?' I ask. He shakes his head. 'Hmm... some guys name their friends down here, though, have you ever named yours?' I add as I bounce a bit on his covered hardness. Again he shakes his head. Something big under me twitches, making my eyebrows go up.

'Now I'm curious, were you interested in giving him a name?' I ask, looking down at where our bodies were warming each other up. Taehyung just blushes and closes his eyes, losing the battle to not fall into the feeling.

With no reply from him I find myself more and more curious. 

So I maneuver until I'm able to pull his sweats down.

Yep, these boys hate underwear. Very few don't go commando under their clothes while at home.

I wonder if they'd walk around naked if I wasn't there.

'So beautiful...' I whisper, eyeing Taehyung naked for the first time.

The statue of David has nothing on Taehyung. And with him being cuffed to the bed, it does something to me.

My need to explore him changes from an itch that I want to scratch to a need that I can't deny.

With my hands stroking the skin of his stomach and thighs I bring my body down, close to his, as I come face to face with the largest member of the group.

I mentally snort at the pun/innuendo, but I make sure not to do that out loud. No need to give the man any complexes about his body.

'It's so... red.' I saw, wonderingly. 'I'm going to call him Rojo.'

'Roha?' He says, wonderingly. Humming I slink my form above his until I'm hovering over him, my face lined up with his.

'Roja is red in Spanish, but the a is a feminine word ending, and you are very male, so rojo is better in my mind.' I wink at him. His eyes darken and I could swear I feel his hand tap at my belly in response... but his hands are above his head. 

Looking down our bodies I realize that he's gotten bigger, and stiffer. My eyes widen as I realize what he just did.

The smirk on his face as I bring my eyes back to his just makes the desire roll up and down my spine like I'm a roller coaster.

****

It takes some time to completely take him in, but eventually I am stuffed full of Taehyung... or should I say Rojo.

With my hands firmly planted on his chest I slowly work myself up and down him, trying not to pitch myself over that edge of my orgasm that's hovering so low in my belly.

His moans, the lip biting, and this dark and dangerous eyes do nothing to help. The bucks from his hips let me know he's more than ready for me to speed things up.

I change to a partial push-up position and grind on him, giving us both the friction we desperately need.

From the hairs around his cock thrashing my clit to the way he twitches inside me I'm over the precipice barely moments later, taking him with me.

'Fuck.... unclamp me. I need to do that again.' He growls in my ear as I collapse on to his chest from the pleasure.

He's still in me twitching, and he wants to go again?!

I smirk and sit up, grinding my pelvis into him, delaying a reply to his demand. The groan and flex of his jaw as he darkly watches me torture him makes me want to keep him in my bed.

The twist of his lips as he chuckles at my antics has me curious. Instead of waiting for me to release him he turns his head to put the fingers of one hand into his mouth.

 Moments later he has one hand released, and works to remove the cuffs from the other side. 

I just still, staring in shock.

Of course he takes advantage. Placing his large hot hands on my waist he thrusts up, bucking me into air as he plants his feet on the bed beneath him.

I flail like a rag doll, the shock erupting from me with a moan of need.

I have no idea how he changes our positions, but suddenly I realize I'm beneath him, his cock still buried in me, twitching as he hardens again.

****

As he pins my hands above my head, making me orgasm for the third time the light around him changes. He eyes darken further, lips smashing onto mine as I pull his orgasm into me with my walls sucking him in as deep as he can go.

Yes, he's found my a-spot. No, I can't stop soaking him. I don't think either one of us wants it to ever stop.

His body rolls into mine over and over as he works us though our highs.

Moments after we slowly stop, out of breath, there is a polite knock on the door.

'Y/N? Tae? Something's changed. You guys bonded finally, right? ' I hear Seokjin's voice through the door.

Taehyung responds in rapid Korean, and I get the gist of him saying yes, and we'll be out in a minute before we hear the footsteps echo as his hyung goes back to the living room.

It takes us having a quick shower, hands roaming but not going further before we're ready to face the rest.

****

I think Taehyung expected to be teased when he came out. Instead he got the biggest hug from his soulmate, as well as several loud back-claps from the rest, congratulating him.

As we all sipped water, sitting in the living room, we are all in our heads, thinking about what's different.

'Should we call the doctor?' Asks Hoseok. A nod, and verifying that we're in a time frame that the  doctor prefers, Namjoon sends a text asking for a vid call.

A few minutes later we open up the app to see the doctor's smiling face.

'What can I do for you guys today?' He asks.

It's quickly explained that we finally finished the bonding. The change to our bonds is felt by everyone, but no one is sure what it means.

'I'll fly out tomorrow to come by and do some tests. Maybe I can help you figure it out. Is that okay?' He asks.

Hoseok asks if he's okay to come to Korea during the pandemic, but the doctor quickly points out that he was born there, and his siblings are still citizens, so he has permission to visit, so long as it's for a set time period.

With that we say goodbye and hang up. Looking at each other we smile.

This feels good, right.

****

'So how did you release yourself from the cuffs?' I ask into the quiet, pulling all eyes to me ask I blink curiously at Taehyung.

His grin as he leans back to rub at his lower lip has the guys curious.

'I know vaping is bad for me, so I've been trying to change my oral fixation to something else.' He replies darkly. 'I was just lucky to have a paperclip wedged between my gums and cheek today.'

The wide eyes from the rest show how their imaginations go into overdrive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 393 12
Started: June 16, 2020 Ended : ____________ [ hi everyone!! i am currently cleaning/rewriting this so called 'story' i made because if i'm being hone...
91.7K 4.1K 69
On the first day of university, you were surprised to feel a new sensation in your heart. A sensation you knew, you'd feel when your soulmate was on...
58.4K 3.2K 53
Make it right | BOOK 2 | REINCARNATION Happy ending! ( as you all wanted) I am writing this book 2 for you all only so do support it please! I woul...
51K 2.2K 42
This was my first story for BTS. It holds a special place for me. It got me through some rough times I was going through. A girl moves to Korea to be...