Not Mine •||JJK||•

By Miniimoonii___

Knew that you were not mine still I have longed for you forever More

Notice
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Epilogue

30

60 3 0
By Miniimoonii___

⚠️Mention of abuse and use of vulgar language.The further content may trigger some readers. If you're uncomfortable to it please restrict yourself from moving further.
_________________________________________

It was finally the time. You're are returning. Jungkook didn't left your side even for a sec and boys did not leave any moment to tease you both. So basically whole day you were red either due to Jungkook or due to teasing.

Nevertheless journey was chaotic as hell. Filled with laughter and fun. For you the most memorable journey of your life.

.

.

"No you're not going there alone and that's final!" Jungkook exclaimed as you both entered your house.

"Jungkook please understand.....i want to know the truth myself. I can't afford you being in front of them please." Yes you can't. What if they hurt him too? You can't trust them! They are dangerous. Atleast that's what you have seen since childhood.

"Are you worried they'll hurt me?" What ! Is he mind reader or something!? You nod your head agreeing to him.

A sigh left his lips and you were soon engulfed in a bear hug.

"Don't.... please let me come with you" he whispered in his husky voice.

"I wanna face them alone Jungkook.... I want to end this chapter of life. End this fear about them and I don't want to drag you with me. Untill when you'll protect me. I want to protect myself my own. Trust me I can." You too whispered tightening your hold on his waist while your head was on his chest. He caressed your hair slowly.

"I trust you but I can't trust them baby.... I just can't."

" I understand that but..."

"Fine... I'll let you go but only on one condition. I'll be standing outside whole time. If I find something wrong I'll brag in for sure"

You detach yourself from him shaking your head "Jungkook pls...."

"One mine one yours.... that's the deal baby.... accept it orelse you aren't going as well" he can't risk. Last time they almost killed you. He can't risk you again. They are monsters in disguise of parents.

"Fine" you said with a adorable pout on your face earning a kiss on your forehead.

"That's like a good girl" Damn. If only a sentence can make you feel hot. Yup you were feeling it.

"Now go to sleep.... we'll go there tomorrow" he said. But you didn't want to go alone.

"Won't you come?" You asked which made him feel something he shouldn't. Control your fucking hormones Jungkook!! He screamed internally!

"You want me to?" He asked while his voice was unusually deep to which you slowly nodded.

His lips suddenly felt dry. He lick his lower lip lifting you up in bridal style earning a gasp taking you towards bedroom.

He gently laid you down and hovered over you.

"Jungkook" you whispered slightly fearing his new behaviour.

He kissed your forehead sliding inside the blanket next to you.He pulled you close to him. Now you were cuddling him. Your face on his chest while his arms surrounded your body.

He wondered how cutely you fit in his arms just as if they only made for you. How genuinely you are so small that he can cover you all. His and your was at race but had warmth and peace spread on whole body.

You're at home. In his arms. The prettiest the warmest home of yours. Him.

.

.

"Please take care" he mumbled for nth time now. He is being like this since morning. You were now standing infront of your parents house which was once your home.

Panic and fear is what he is feeling since the time you arrived. He didn't want to leave your hand. Don't wanna leave you alone. He is afraid and so are you but you can still control your emotions while he just can't help it.

"I will" you said while taking your hand out of his grip. Gulping the lump you made your way towards the door glancing back again and again making sure he is hidden.

By ringing the bell you were welcomed by your mother who seemed rather normal than suprised as if was expecting you here. Why not she knows you too well. She knows her daughter will rather question her first than outsiders. She was expecting you.

"Look who decided show her face" she said while you were internally shaking. You entered the house. It was still the same. Well never had any difference if you were there or not.

Your mom was standing there looking elegant as ever. Not gonna lie, you eved her. She is indeed strong. She fought for her dreams even while having an unprepared pregnency. Even tho your father supported her but your dad's and her family was not supportive at all. She struggled so much. First forced marriage and then unwanted pregnancy. Till now you always blamed yourself for being here. But now you find no reason to hate yourself. It was not your fault that they were not carefull. It was not your fault that they decided to bring you in this world.

"So tell me why are you here dear daughter?" She was quick enough to pass you taunt.

"What you said was true?" You asked in a low voice while your eyes were down not having enough courage to raise them.

"Oh so came here for confirmation!" You heard another voice and it was non other than your father. You swear to god you have never felt any other emotion other than fear after seeing him.

"And as for your answer no.... it's not true. It was our way to bring you here." A devilish smirk made it's way on your father's face. You gulped. Cold sweat running down your forehead.

"W-why?"

"You tell me..... because of you people are counting us as bad parents!! What even we did wrong huh! Didn't we provide you enough to eat? To stay...have a roof on your head?? Didn't we paid for your education!! HUH!!" You flinched hearing his voice. Tears were brimmed in your eyes while you're trying your best to control them.

"Money is not everything" you mumbled.

"Speck properly....so that we can hear!!" Your mom's stern voice made it's way through your ears.

You were having enough. All the frustration, fear all the feelings was accumulating.

"MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING.....I WANTED YOUR LOVE YOUR CARE BUT ALL I GOT WAS PAIN.....NEVER ONCE YOU ACCEPTED ME AS A DAUGHTER. FOR YOU I WAS JUST A RESPONSIBILITY TO FULLFILL. I WAS NO ONE BUT A STRESS RELIEVER TO YOU....YOU GAVE ME NOTHING BUT PAIN....only pain" You were crying hysterical by not. You legs gave up you were on the floor crying.

You didn't got to notice there emotions as you were so in your own sorrow. There eyes soften for the first time but there blindness of hatred was overpowering them again.

"So this is what you answer us after what we give you HUH!!" Your father was first one to open his mouth. Your teary disbeliefed eyes met them. Now you knew that they have lost there sanity to hate long ago. There is no point in telling them or expecting from them about atleast regretting there actions.

"You'll always be an ungrateful bitch!!" Your mother made her way towards you. You brain triggered. Red. Leave from here. Danger. Was what you're brain was telling. But before you even put them into action you're grabbed by your hair and pulled up.

A scream left your left your lips when tight slap landed on your cheek which made you lost balance and plop on the floor again but before they can do something door brust open .

"Mr and Mrs. Kang you're under arrest in case of abuse"

You're ray of light. You're home. You're Jungkook was standing there with sorrowful eyes. He ran towards you and hugged you. You refuse to let out any tear. You didn't waste tears on them.

You heard you parents argue but Jungkook covered your ears while your one ear was on his chest hearing his heartbeat which seemed music to you. Screams and yells were muffled in shelter of his love.

You were prevented by him. The damage caused by them is surely deep but so as his love. The wound will take time to heal and his love will be bandade on it.

________________________THE

END______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
816K 37.8K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
232K 5.7K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...