Larry Stylinson One Shots

By hip_hip_harreh28

A lot of good reading More

Since the Beginning
These Four Walls
Harry's First Time
Give It To Me
The New Lou Teasdale
Haunted
A Whole New World
You're The One
Like Fathers, Like Sons
Just Try
Don't Knock It 'Till You Try It
Perfect Match
Wattpad Said......
I've Tried It, Now I Want It
I Love Him, but I Think I Love You Too
From A Far

Next To You

7.4K 109 61
By hip_hip_harreh28

Summary: Harry and Louis are 100% certain that Larry shippers think that their relationship is nothing but love and sex. Well, that's not the case. It's mostly about sleep.

;Or a short one shot of Larry snuggles and kisses and spooning and sleep.

[Author Note: this is dedicated to BlankLaughter. I hope you like it^_^]

~

Larry shippers have it all wrong when it comes to Harry and Louis.

Apparently, Larry's relationship is nothing but love and sex. Yes, big sweaters are mentioned. And yes, chicken stuffed with mozzarella cheese, wrapped in paramaham, and a side of homemade mash is mentioned as well(a lot). But the thing that Larry shippers do not realize is that sleep is the second most important thing in the Larry relationship; what with all of the touring and the long hours.  Plus, sleep is when Harry and Louis can spend quality time together. No noise, no fans, no Liam and Niall...just silence and, of course, Harry and Louis.

The couple is always anxious to dive into their shared bed on the tour bus, or in a certain hotel, and take turns being the big spoon and little spoon(Louis being the big spoon most likely).

That's just how it goes for them. Sleeping with each other is what they love to do. No pun intended(it was intended).

~

"You tired, love?" Louis turned his attention from the game he was playing against Niall and looked down at the curly lad who was leaning his head against his shoulder.

Harry nodded his head and rubbed his right eye with his long fingers, yawning in the cutest way possible. Louis always found Harry most adorable when he got tired.

Louis paused the game and set the controller down beside him on the couch he was sitting on; ignoring Niall's annoyed chants.

"What ya do that for?" Niall groaned, Liam laughing from where he was seated on the floor.

"Oh, shut up you tit. H is knackered and we're going to bed. Is that a problem?" Louis sassed as he held Harry by his waist when he pulled him up from the sofa, walking with the lanky boy to the back of the bus and to their shared bunk.

"It is a problem!" Niall retaliated out to Louis.

"No one cares!" Louis shouted back, turning towards his sleepy boyfriend. " Alright, love. Up ya get."

Harry, in all his drowsy glory, climbed up into the top bunk and scooted all the way towards the wall, making sure to give Louis enough room. Even if there wasn't enough room for both men, they would still make it work.

Louis followed right behind Harry, closing the curtain behind him and looking at Harry, his green eyes closed and his pink lips separated as they let out little puffs of air. He was so pretty, and Louis will always be more than happy to say that about his love. "Harry?" he whispered, running his hand down the side of Harry's face.

"Hm?" Harry grunted out, half asleep.

"Wanna be my little spoon?"

A small smile came upon Harry's lips," always."

~

All Louis asked was for Harry to run a simple bath for the two of them as soon as they got to the hotel. He wanted to rest his nerves and aching limps from the previous concert they just preformed, so a bath with Harry seemed reasonable enough.

But no. A nice simple bath was something Harry obviously did not approve of.

"Harry, I asked for you to run a bath, not run a bath with candles and rose petals everywhere in the loo," Louis told Harry as he stood, shocked, in the doorway of the bathroom. Harry had scattered various amounts of vanilla scented candles around the tube, the glow from the lit objects making the room slightly brighter. There were also rose petals everywhere Louis glanced, the aroma of them making Louis' heart melt.

"I know...but I think that candles and rose petals helps bring in a more...relaxed vibe, if you will," Harry explained in his sheepish voice with that sheepish smile on his face.

Louis just rolled his eyes because he shouldn't be so surprised. This is something Harry, being the hopeless romantic that he is, would do in the blink of an eye. "Oh, Harold."

"Let's just get in so we can sleep peacefully," Harry instructed.

"Yeah, yeah. Noise, noise," Louis mumbled as he took of his sweat shirt.

...

Louis yawned as he walked over to their messy suit cases, pulling out the first piece of fabric he saw and putting it over his bare body. He then dragged his feet over to their bed and plopped into it, the fluffy sheets and pillows engulfing him in the most amazing way.

Harry walked out the bathroom and went to his bag to retrieve a pair of boxers, slipping them on.

"Hurry up and cuddle me," Louis whined, his eyes still closed and his body slack.

Harry chuckled at his baby of a boyfriend and made his way to the bed, getting under the sheets and pulling Louis to his chest with a goodnight kiss on his slightly damp locks. "Goodnight, Boobear," Harry whispered, running his large hand down Louis' back, grinning when he realized Louis was wearing one of his T-shirts.

"Shhh," Louis hushed Harry and covered said man's mouth with one of his small hands. "Boobear is trying to sleeeeeep."

Harry giggled out an " I love ya too" and fell asleep with his boyfriend.

~

Harry sighed when he leaned his head down against Louis' as the other rested his head on Harry's shoulder, the blanket that was covering their legs warming them up from the chilly air conditioning of the plane.

For the first time in what seems like forever, Harry and Louis are traveling to LA together...alone. It feels so good to finally be together on a flight alone.

Louis won't have to worry about getting cold on the plane and Harry won't have to worry about feeling empty on the plane. They can be HarryandLouis for a good few hours while on air craft.

"How much longer 'till we get to LA?" Louis muttered in a hushed voice, his consciousness leaving him.

"Don't know, babe," Harry replied.

"Why don't you check?"

"'Cause I rather stay like this with you."

Louis didn't say anything after that. He only nodded his head slightly and began snoring off, his head dropping completely against Harry, silently claiming the broad shoulder as his.

Harry soon fell asleep too, tightening the grip he had on Louis' hand under the blanket.

~

Harry slowly blinked his sleep heavy eyes open, only to close them again tightly, trying to get away from the bright light the LA weather gave as it shined through the curtains of the bedroom window. Opening them once more, Harry stretches his back the best way he can, dropping his hands back down against Louis' chest; which is where he was previously sleeping on. He looked up and saw that Louis was still sleeping, not that it surprised him. Louis was always the one to wake up last; giving Harry the opportunity to stare at him until the older male woke up.

Harry lifted up his left hand to stroke his finger tips against Louis' stubble, occasionally pulling on some of the many hairs there. Harry loved the fact that he didn't shave sometimes. It made Louis look more manly; yet, at the same time, he was always so adorable and flamboyant( it's not like stubble would prevent that, anyways).

"Haz...?" Louis suddenly breathed out, his button nose wrinkling up just the way Harry loved. "Why're you tugging on my chin 'airs?" Louis asked through a loud yawn, his ocean eyes opening to look into Harry's peridot ones.

The curly haired man only shrugged his shoulders and absentminded-ly traced Louis' 'It Is What It Is' tattoo. "I was bored."

"So you tug on my chin hair? What? You were so desperate for some stubble, you decided to steal some of mine?" Louis teased.

Harry laughed and gave Louis a silly smile. "Hazza wants to steal Lou's stu-u-ble. Hazza wants to take it all away. But Lou won't a-a-llow it cause it belongs to him.  Na-na-na-na-"

"Shut up! It's too early for your yapping!" Louis groaned and covered Harry's mouth with his hand, successfully stopping Harry's parody, but starting up his fits of giggles. "Why do I love you so much?" Louis sighed with a shake of his head as he removed his hand.

Harry wordlessly made his way up to Louis, causing them to be eye level. "Because ya dooooooo," Harry hummed, going to poke Louis' nose; only to sharply move his finger away when Louis attempted to bite it.

"I suppose."

"Then I 'suppose' that you might be getting breakfast this fine morning."

Louis' eyes widened at that. "Okay! I love you. Now I want bacon and eggs, please."

Harry chuckled and pecked Louis on his lips, rolling out of bed to head downstairs to the kitchen. "You only want me for my bacooooon," Harry sang, dashing out the room when a pillow was thrown in his direction, laughing like an idiot.

Louis shook his head and smiled at the ceiling. "I love him."

~

[Author Note: Alright, well, I hope you enjoyed it and just comment. Thanks^_^]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24 1 1
Life of Larry is self explaining. Or at least, it should be.
7.4K 255 15
(Book One) - Gender shouldn't matter, it's the way you feel about the person that tells you if your in love or not -
8.8K 254 18