A Raven's Tale

By Nikki2696

Raven was the Beta of her cousin's pack. Best friend to the Luna. That was until she found out who her mate w... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
author note
Author
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Final chapter

Chapter 7

272 2 0
By Nikki2696

Angel

The first thought that she had was where was she. She wasn't in the same room as before. Angel could feel Raven trying to take control again. But since the moment that they had been tied to the bed with silver chains Angel had used as her strength to take control and block Raven entirely. She didn't want Raven to have to experience anything that Jayson was going to do to them. Angel looked around she was in a sterile white room a woman who she didn't know stood by her bed with a chart in her hands. When the woman noticed that Angel was awake, she smiled, "Ah Luna Raven it's good to see your awake. Oh, wait your wolf has control. Luna Angel I am the pack doctor. I've taken a look at all the injuries, and we even did an x-ray. I do have a few questions though if you don't mind."

Angel watched her wearily.

"Alright first question. Did they use silver to cut you? Its that or knives laced with wolfsbane. Your wounds arent healing as they should." The doctor waited for her answer. Angel nodded she wasnt about to speak to anyone anytime soon.

"Did he force himself on you at all?" No.

"Well thats a relief for all of us including the Alpha and Luna. They care for you deeply. Do you have any idea how many times he's bitten you?" Angel held up three fingers.

"I would like to keep you here for a few days to at least to watch how your injuries are healing. And I would like to suggest that maybe you speak with a tramua counselor. At least something to consider." The pack doctor check the IV's before leaving, "Oh the Alpha and Luna would like to come in do you want that or should I tell them to come later."

Angel thought it through, she really wanted to see her mates even though she was still getting used to the idea of having two mates. She pointed towards the door and nodded letting the docotor know that she wanted to see them. It wasnt even five minutes beofre the two came into the room. Both had a look of relief on their faces. Each took a seat on either side of her. Angel wiated for them to speak surely they had thoughts about what happened.

"Angel are you and Raven alright?" Max asked as she reached for Angel's hand. Angel retracted her hand from Max's Angel felt a bit bad at the look of rejection on Max's face.  She saw Hunter clenching his fist together beofer getting up and making his way out of the room. Max gave Angel one more look before she left as well. Maybe a few hours had passed when there was a knock on the door before it opend.

A new woman who also wore a doctors lab coat walked in. Shr had caremel skin her dark hairr was ironed straight. The arua that she presented was a respectable one but there was also sommethibg about the woman that put Angel on edge but she couldnt put her finger on it so to speak.

"Hello Angel I'm doctor Hayden. I'm here to talk with you and hopefully get you more comfortable to talk with everyone else." Each day the doctor would come and try to interact with Angel and to get Angel to interact with anyone in general. The pack doctor kept track of her healing and when she was healed eoungh they moved her to a day room type of area. Max and Hunter would come every few days. Hunter got more busy it seemed or at least thats what Max had told her. Angel wondered if Jayson was doing something that they werent telling her about. And as usual at the same time each day doctor Hayden came into the room and sat across from her.

"Angel its been a week can you please say something or at least let Raven come through give her a chance to interact with people."

"No." It was the first word that she had spoken since she had gotten back. Dr. Hayden gaped at her clearly not expecting her to give any form of verbal response.

"You spoke."

"Yes. And I wont let Raven out. I dont trust anyone here no matter what you tell me. I need to protect her."

"Shouldnt she be given the choice?"

"We werent give the choice of anything since the moment Jayson sunk his fangs into our neck marking us as his."

Hayden sighed, "So since you werent given a choice you think that it is alright to take away any choice that Raven would have."

Angel felt the weight of those words hittting her hard. The doctor was right by trying to protect Raven she was taking away her choice. She felt Raven sturing in the back of her mind. Against Angel's better judgment she let the barrier in her mind down and felt Raven pushing forward to take control. Angel felt herself being pushed back into the solatiry part of the mind. It felt good to be back in the place she was most comfortable. She nestled in as Raven took back control of their human form.

Raven

Raven had felt the barrier block that Angel had put up start to come down. With as much force as she could muster but not enough to actually hurt either of them Raven pushed against the barrier. Her body began to tingle. It was as if her limbs had gone to sleep and had atrefeed even though Angel had had control of the body. Maybe it was becase she had been locked in the mind for some time that she had forgoten what it felt like to actually be in the body. Her vision was blurry and every small movement felt uncomfortable almost to the point of pain depending on how she moved. It wasnt long beofre her vision unblurred and Raven took in the room around her. She knew that the room was fimilar even though she had never seen it. And then there was the woman sitting across form her.

"Interseting. I didnt think that Angel would actually give you back contol. Its nice to meet you Luna Raven Im Dr. Hayden."

"Hello."

"Whats the last thing that you remember if you dont mind me asking?"

Raven closed her eyes, taking a deep soothing breath she answered, "Argueing with Jayson as he chained me to the bed with silver. Angel must have taken over shortly after that." It didnt make sense that she couldnt remember Angel taking over. Which made her think that Angel had taken control by force.

"Hmm."

"What?" Raven questioned as she got up from the bed slowly. Streching out her limbs getting used to the feeling once more.

"Your realitonship with Jayson would you say that it was purely psyhical."

"Are you trying to shrink me while making it look like your concerned? Very manipulative. For the most part our realtuonship was purely pyschical. It was supposed to be on more equal footing once I rejected my mate and took him as my choosen mate."

"And when you didn't?"

"The man he truely was came out full force. I think he used everything in his tool house to keep me from actually seeing the true him. Didnt help that he definetly knew how to use his dick in a exquiste way."

"Well that last bit may have been more then I needed to know." Dr. Hayden said uncomoftably.

"If you want to conitue asking me questions I will say whatever the hell I feel like saysing." Dr. Hayden gave her a look before jotting down what she had learned on the notebook that Raven had just now noticed. And so they contiued on. It was four days later when Raven was finally able to be released. 

The sun shone down on her skin that wasnt covered by the hospital gown. Her bare feet taking in the dirt and grass. Max was waiting for her just outside the pack hospital. Raven sighed before heading towards Max.

"Raven I'm glad that you were finally released. It was an arguement wuth them."

"You would think that the Alpha and Luna would have more say." Raven muttered.

"Hunter and I wanted you out as soon as we could get you but that doesnt mean that we will completely disregared the pack doctors who have better medical knowledge then Hunter or myself. So come with me I'll show you to our suite we have a guest room set up for you."

"Thanks nothing against you or Hunter but I'm deffiently not comfortable sharing a room with either of you."

"No need. Raven we want you as our mate but we wont push you into anything that you dont want to do."

"I appericate that. Alright lead the way." Max held out her hand, Raven against her better judgment placed her hand in Max's. Max's face lit up as soon as Ravens hand was in her own.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 61 24
She was a human, clueless to the supernatural world. She worked helping troubled youth, and loved helping people. She had chronic illnesses, and was...
872K 32.6K 35
[COMPLETED] After Red found her mate, she was ecstatic, finally she gets to feel that love told only in stories, however everything quickly goes down...
2.1K 37 18
It was an attack that took everything from her a year ago. Her family and pack all slaughtered. She didn't know why or who, just that she had to run...
5.5M 178K 40
(Complete) Rae East has always cast herself off as a girl not worthy of a Mate. With a past of self-doubt and expectations of a hopeless future, her...