Kazemi (Naruhina one shot)

Bởi distantreverie

"Use me all you want I don't care! I'm all yours anyway! I will do whatever you want, so.. stay and let's exp... Xem Thêm

食天体の (Eclipse)

191 8 0
Bởi distantreverie

.

"For someone who has everything, you sure is sad." Someone spoke all of the sudden and I was surprised to see who it was.

"What, never seen a fox before?" che for a princess she's gloomy. crying in the middle of the night she's so helpless.

"Such a rude fox, this is not your territory so leave." A fox who has an ocean eyes. A beautiful creature indeed. Far too precious to be here. This place is full of sinners.

"I do not belong in any territory nor on the war that's going on. I just want to take my precious Nap, but hearing you sob so loud bothered me."

"Ah.. well, I beg your forgiveness." The gloomy princess said, as she turn around to go back to her room.

'Such a cold night and she's on the balcony? what a weird lady.'

.

"So it seems, but why are you bothering me again?" The Ocean eyed fox ask all of a sudden.

"Uh w-well you look very lonely and I a-also don't have anything to do, so c-can we just have a nice talk?" The beautiful princess answered.

"Do not be mistaken for I was only staying because of the foods you have bought with you."

The princess beamed, give a smile that outshined the sun itself.

"I Understand."

.

I heard the gloomy Princess has been punished for 6 day's of detention. And the Emperor has ordered all the servants to not give the princess any food. Because the Princess disobeyed the Rules.

The Fox Took a deep breath before jumping over the princess balcony. He all of a sudden carries the princess in a Bridal style.

"M-mr. Fox! su-such a scandalous thing to do!" Exclaimed the surprise princess.

I Heard her crying again, this is the 3rd night. I truly disliked seeing tears from the eyes of this human. It makes me want to destroy this damn Empire. I took a calm breath. "Where?"

"P-pardon?" The princess ask, confused.

"Where do you want to go? I... I will bring you to wherever you want to be, so stop being all gloomy.. and-" the Fox stop abruptly. He took a sharp breath.

'And be happy, smile and laugh as if the world doesn't matter. just continue living recklessly.' Hah as if I could say such words.

"And?" The princess urge the fox to continue.

"Nothing... So where?" The fox ask again.

"I would like to remind you first that It was Midnight, and you come up to my balcony all of a sudden and-" The fox cut the princess off before she could finish what she was going to say.

"Blah blah blah just tell me." The fox rolled his eyes. the princess smiled a little, but it's not the smile that the ocean eyed fox wanted to see. Because he doesn't want to see a sad and bitter smile. Before his trains of thoughts bring him to nothingness the princess spoke.

"It doesn't matter, bring me anywhere. Somewhere I will forgot my problems. Somewhere I could be free even just for a moment.... as long as you're there... It doesn't matter." The princess finally answered and give a smile together with its tears.

All the ocean eyed fox reaction was a smirk.

"wah- How ethereal." The princess said before sitting at the Sand. The eye's that was full of tears just a while ago is now shining with amusement.

the fox scoff playfully.

"Why yes of course it is." That's Right smile.

The Princess looks back at the fox still smiling, Hair swaying because of the air. " I'm truly grateful to you, for bringing me here. I love it here, the sea is one of the place I come to love." The princess murmured. Her smile grew wider.

"You've come to love?" The Fox ask, confusion written all over it's face.

Yes, Because your eyes is ethereal. just like the ocean. And they are like the war as well... it's deep. But they are also like peace, It's also so calm. and lastly like the sea it was so free.

and here he thought the smile couldn't shine more.

the princess giggle. "Yes!"

.

"I'm here, cry in my shoulder all you want I'll stay with you. You don't need to cry on your own anymore." I whispered as I hug the princess tighter. As if that would change anything, she's been just sold off to marry some man for the sake of power.

It's making my blood boiled. Those damn nobles keep giving me reasons to burn this Empire down to hell with them.

"You...have yet told me what your name is, haven't you?" The princess says voice still sore from crying.

"Naruto." The fox answers in a deep voice.

"Hinata, that's my name." Hinata huh? fitting for someone who has a smile that outshined the sun.

The princess caressed the Fox cheeks Giving a sincere smile they stare at each other without saying anything. Although their eyes speaks for it all.

"If you continue this... I might not be able to hold back myself and devour you."

"Such words... but.. I couldn't careless, This humble princess are yours and yours only."

that's where she was wrong. I do not own her, I cannot. She's not someone that can be own. Instead, it's the other way around. She's not mine but I'm all hers and hers only. I do not belong in any clan. I do not belong in any Empires nor Kingdom.

I belong to her.

my loyalty does not lies in this world nor in any place, but to hers.

And thus the night continue with a passion of forbidden love.

.

the war is finally over. But that doesn't mean the princess battle ends too.

"Stop! please don't do this Hinata!" The fox shouted on the princess.

Knight's and warriors screaming in Happiness. but all of those doesn't matter when the woman whom he love the most is attempting to take its own life by drowning in the ocean she loves.

"I'm sorry." was all the princess could say.

"I don't care if you use me! use me all you want it doesn't matter! you might not be mine but I'm yours s-so please don't do this. I will do all the things you want, I'll take you out in the middle of the night again, we will explore the world just like what you have dreamed s-so please...please- stay..." The Fox voice broke.

"Naruto, I love you, you know I will always will." the Princess said calmly in a sad whisper that only her and Naruto will hear. Long hair gone replace with a short one.

"enough to stay?" the fox ask in a desperate tone with a bitter smile.

all the princess did was look down and avoid the fox gaze.

"I love you too, too much actually. I love you enough to stay, and protect that damn Empire that causes you so much sorrow and pain. I LOVE YOU Enough to stay. But you don't love me as much right? answer me!"

I fucking love you and yet I couldn't run in that sea so you wouldn't drown and I could have stop you by forcing you away from the water but I wouldn't, cause I know, I have always known... I cannot save you, from the pain and sorrow. All I could do for you was to be there.

but of course I know I'm not an idiot I have known.. you wanted to be free and you can't do that if you stay with me.

I'm powerful, I'm a living legend. The reason for my existence is to be a weapon, to grant human wishes I'm so powerful and yet, I can't even save the woman I would sacrifice this power for.

her wish was to be free from this world. And I'm not enough reason for her to change it.

the princess flinched.

"Forgive me... I love you, I really do but staying here is suffocating me- it's making me suffer. Please Naruto l-let... and let me be f-free from this cruel world." the princess pleaded..

She cries, and so does the fox. they cried their hearts out until the sun is finally rising.

"I love you and because of that I'm letting you go, this time. Let's meet again in another time where it's not so cruel. I'm going to find you and when I do... I won't let go. not again, not anymore, so My love, My gloomy princess, I'm granting your wish now." the fox smile in sorrow.

"another time huh, perhaps...A world where I could've been yours?" The gloomy princess closes her eyes as her voice went lower.

"you're so unfair...Why can't it just be this time." The Fox murmurs.

And when the sun is rising the moon has to leave. They cannot collide. As much as the eclipse is so beautiful it doesn't always mean good things sometimes it means we might collide, we might cross paths, we might meet... however, that doesn't mean we will stay together, forever.

for the world to run and spin, you have to move forward so let them go and be free. From the Ghost of the past? perhaps.

"If I have agreed to run away back then, will our ending change??"

"Just like what you said. You've devoured me completely."

"we almost made it,

We should have."

"the sea sure is beautiful. Together with the moon shining brightly in the sky."

A/N: It's been a while I hope all of you are doing well. I know I haven't updated for some time, I'm sorry for that. school starts to stressed me out. So I couldn't write. I Hope you guy's enjoy this. An apology for taking so long. I'm working on the new chapter of "still you and will always be you." Thanks for all the support.

___________________________________<3

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3.6K 142 10
He told her that she was only 'a bet' to him. But what happened when Y/n founds out that she is pregnant? ...
Empire of Righteousness Bởi AmayaValery

Tiểu Thuyết Lịch Sử

296K 20.8K 171
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
535K 33.7K 122
A girl named Drishti falls into the era of Mahabharata and everything in her life goes upside down. Read to find out about Drishti's adventures in t...
93.8K 4.8K 31
A girl owing to help her foster family faces harsh reality.Will he love her?will she get her happiness?